Rose's Swan

Από Libby_the_survivor

Rosalie Hale grew up in New York, she was born in the year 1915 and died in 1933. Everyone should know her st... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement!
Chapter 13
Announcement!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
NEW MOON
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Eclipse
Chapter 26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Breaking Dawn Part 1
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Breaking Dawn Part 2
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Epilogue

Chapter 24

3K 140 20
Από Libby_the_survivor

Time seemed to fly by really fast as the female couple settled back down in Forks.

What with all the doctor's visits to Port Angeles, the ultrasounds, and the normal health check ups, life was pretty hectic.

They went shopping for all the needed materials such as a crib, a diaper changing station, diapers and wipes, bottles, formula for in case the baby didn't want to breast feed, more clothes, binkis, toys, blankets.

All the fun stuff a first time parent would need.

And since Rosalie would never get tired of holding her, they didn't really need a stroller, but they got one, along with a care seat for the car for if they wanted to go somewhere.

...

They were closing in on their last two months of pregnancy.

The morning sickness has gone away after the second trimester, thank the gods.

Josie really hated the second trimester.

The third trimester was more peaceful, besides the lack of sleep because she couldn't find a comfortable position, the constant weird cravings, the ever changing hormones induced emotions, and of course the kicking and constant need for a bathroom.

It was just lovely.

It was around mid to late March when the unexpected happened.

It was March the 19th when Josie got up to get a bag of blood from the mini fridge Rosalie kept in their room.

She'd gotten it to store snacks or blood since Josie couldn't move much up and down the stairs without pain.

Josie had gotten to the fridge and was starting to bend down when a wet noise filled the room.

Josie frowned wondering if she'd peed herself, when she saw a clear liquid dribble down her leg.

"Rosalie?" Josie had called down the stairs, sorry in her voice.

Rosalie, able to pick up the emotion in her wife's voice, quickly sped up the stairs.

"What's wrong ma chéri?" Rosalie asked.

Worried for her pregnant wife.

"I think my water just broke." Josie said calmly.

Rosalie's eyes widened.

Genuine fear and excitement baffled within her eyes as she quickly gathered up the go bag, the baby bag, and the toiletries bag, speeding down to the car and loading everything up, before she sped back up the stairs and gently picked up Josie, dragging her to the bathroom and helping her change into dry clothes, before getting her into the car.

...

On their way to the Port Angeles hospital, Josie called both Charlie and Bella.

Both were excited to meet the newest Swan.

They dropped what they were doing, which Bella was going to hang out at the pack house, finally done with Jacob's attitude, she went to confront him, she had matched over towards Jacob's house and demanded to see him.

But the boy was asleep.

Then she saw Sam Uley and his supposed cult coming towards the house.

Bella just became so mad. Jacob had been scared of them beforehand a few months ago, and then suddenly he was defending Sam, getting his hair cut off, and getting a tattoo as well.

So she confronted the man.

Bella will admit, she was a little forceful and rude with her words.

She did regret punching Paul when he laughed at her. But that also led to her discovery of the wolves that Jacob and his tribe members shifted into.

Like her sister apparently.

Though her sister was an awesome hybrid, the best of both worlds apparently.

Bella wondered if that made her future nieces and nephews like Josie or Rosalie, maybe both?

Bella honestly was very excited to figure out.

...

Charlie was at the station when the call came in.

He dropped what he was doing, asked his most trusted deputy Parrish to take over for him and left to catch the birth of his first grandchild.

...

It was a long and torturous labor.

Josie is not going to lie.

It had been about 6 in the morning on a Saturday when Josie started her labor.

Now it was about 9 o'clock, basically 15 hours later and she was finally dilated enough to give birth.

Josie was pushing for over two hours now.

The pain was unreal, but thankfully she had Rosalie with her, encouraging her.

The baby finally came out at 11:47 pm.

The sound of her baby's cry made Josie and Rosalie tear up.

Only one could cry though.

"It's a healthy baby girl." The doctor said. Josie and Rosalie smiled.

"I was right." Josie said.

"You were right ma chéri." Rosalie agreed with the brunette.

"Mama would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The nurse asked Rosalie.

The blond vampire nodded and very carefully cut the cord.

The nurses them went and cleaned the baby off, wrapping her in a diaper, a pink blanket, and a pink hat.

"Does she have a name that we can note down?" The nurse asked.

Rosalie looked towards Josie and nodded.

"Hope, her name is Hope Seraphina Swan-Hale." Josie replied with a proud smile.

"That is a very beautiful name Miss. Swan." The nurse said smiling as she noted it down.

Rosalie and her had debated names for awhile.

They knew Seraphina would be the female middle name and Blaise would be the male middle name.

Rosalie had come up with the first name Hope, when Josie was about 7 months pregnant.

Josie was sure if was a girl, so Rosalie was thinking of girls names when she came up with Hope. Since she has always hoped for a child, and this child was her miracle baby, why not name her Hope?

Josie had been on board with the name as soon as she heard it.

It was perfect.

Then the baby was placed into Josie's arms.

The baby snuggled into Josie's embrace, falling to sleep quickly after that.

Josie yawned, tired herself.

"Go to sleep darling. You've had a rough day, I'll hold her while you sleep." Rosalie told her wife.

Josie nodded, drifting off.

Bella and Charlie were let in whilst Josie was sleeping, cooing over their niece/granddaughter for the first time.

"Does she have a name yet?" Bella asked her. Quite curious of what the name could be.

Josie was pretty secretive on names.

"Hope, we named her Hope Seraphina Swan-Hale." Rosalie said quietly as she handed the baby girl to Charlie.

"She's perfect." Charlie whispered.

"She looks a lot like the both of you. She has dark blond hair for now, but we think it'll get darker. Her eyes are a grey color. They won't fully develop until she's about 6 months to a year old." Rosalie explained.

But for some reason Rosalie doesn't believe that's true.

She believes Hope will get her eye color sooner than that.

Bella got to hold her after Charlie.

But eventually they had to leave for the hotel they'd gotten before heading to the hospital. Not knowing how long labor could take.

Plus, they wanted to keep Josie and Hope around for their first night just to keep a look out on their vitals before they sent the two home.

...

The next morning the small family of three were sent home with a clean bill of health.

Hope was in her new car seat and they were off to Forks once again, this time with a new addition.

...

Having a baby completely changed things, so far Hope was a good baby.

She loved the rocking chair, she didn't cry all too much.

And she was fine with both bottle and breast feeding.

Though Rosalie handled her at nights when Josie was sleeping.

The baby girl loved sleeping in her Mama's arms most of the time.

Rosalie would quietly tell her stories all about her mom and her before she was born.

Baby Hope was a good baby. She only really cried when she had a bad diaper, but the two could smell it so she was never in them for longer than a minute or two, if she was hungry, or if she just wanted attention.

They'd sometimes just lay on the bed silently, holding each other and gazing at Hope.

About a month and a half has past since giving birth and Rosalie was loving her daughter more than life itself.

Her favorite part was when her daughter's eyes practically lit up upon seeing her.

She thought she'd never known what the unconditional love of a child would feel like.

But Josie has truly given her everything she could have ever possibly wanted in her immortal mind.

Hope was perfect, and beautiful.

Everything that Rosalie has every wanted truly.

Plus she had a good grandfather and aunt that helped come around and watch her if the two wanted a break.
...

Alice was just checking in like normal on both Edward and Rosalie to see how they're both doing. But she's checking on Bella first like usual.

They're the only ones not around so the rest of the members would ask her to check on them for them, just to make sure they were okay.

Alice was just about to do her bi-weekly check-ins when she was pulled into a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff but not coming back up.

She gasped, causing her family to all come around her, and her cousins as well.

Which includes Tanya the coven leader, Kate, Irina, Irina's mate who happened to be Laurent, Carmen, and her mate Eleazar.

The Denali coven, the only other animal blood drinking coven that the Cullen's had met.

They'd decided to stay at the Denali's about three months ago.

Previous to that they'd been in New York.

"What's wrong Alice?" Jasper asked.

"I just saw Bella cliff diving, she never came up, I don't know if she's okay or not." Alice said quickly.

The room grew quiet. This wasn't good at all. Especially not for Edward.

"Okay, before you do anything rash, try Edward and Rosalie. Cause I know you'll want to go look for her after this." Caroline said.

Alice did as asked.

Edward was still in Rio all depressed and gloomy.

So, the normal as of late.

Alice went to check in on Rosalie, which she'll admit, she hasn't done in a hot minute.

Mostly because she didn't want to invade Rosalie's privacy with Josie.

Then Alice panicked when all she came up with was pure static in her vision.

"I can't—I can't see her." Alice said worriedly.

The rest of the family freaked the fuck out basically.

"Call her." Alice said.

Tanya grabbed her phone and dialed her cousin's number.

It rang and rang and rang before going to voicemail.

"Hi this is Rosalie—Rosalie is seemingly cut off—and Josie! —another voice said— right, and Josie, leave a message after the beep. We'll get back to you if we feel like it. —Josie cuts in again—don't be rude Rose. Sorry ma chéri." Rosalie's voicemail ends there with a long beep.

The rest of the vampires blinked, especially the Denali's.

Who was Josie?

The Cullen's just chuckled or shook their heads at that.

"Who's Josie?" Carmen asked out of pure curiosity.

Alice grinned and she sped up stairs and grabbed a photo before coming back downstairs and handing it to Carmen.

Carmen looked at the photos and blinked in shock at the couple on screen.

She passed the photo around of the sleeping brunette cuddled with their beloved Rosalie.

"Who is this?" Kate asked in shock.

She could obviously see it was someone very close to Rosalie, as the most touch the girl allowed is an arm on her shoulder and a hug every now and then.

This girl was full on cuddling her and cradling her whilst Rosalie's head is stuffed into the girl's neck.

The brunette is sleeping so is she human or what? Rosalie is in a meditative like state which only happens when a vampire is completely content with the world.

None of the Cullen's or Denali's, or any vampire really, had ever been able to reach that state just yet.

But Carlisle and Esme were almost there.

They were shocked when Rosalie did it the first time, but eventually they'd just gotten used to it.

"That is Josephine Swan, she is Bella's younger twin sister. Apparently Josie wasn't only Bella's twin. But like back in 1932 or something, Josie was Josephine Dupont and she'd met Rosalie when they were human. Rosalie had to watch her die by Royce's hand before she was turned into a vampire. She believed Josie to be her soulmate And that's another reason Rosalie hated her immortal life since it had taken her away from her final rest where her and Josie could've been together. Josie was reborn or something, we don't have the full story like Rosalie does, and every time Josie tries to tell it her mouth won't work properly so obviously some higher power doesn't want us to know. She was reborn as a hybrid of a vampire and wolf and came back to life for Rosalie specifically.

Rosalie was dry sobbing for a week after she found out Josie was alive. They can't spend more than three hours away from each other or they physically and mentally get hurt and go feral. So that's why Rose isn't with us. Plus they were traveling before all the birthday stuff even happened." Esme explained.

The Denali's were fascinated.

"They are a unique pair. I saw them about five months ago, they seemed happy and in love from what I could see. Though the brunette one threatened me and a pack of giant wolves into submission. There was also something strange about the brunette, she seemed sickly." Laurent explained.

The Cullen's all seemed to go rigid at that.

"What do you mean sickly?" Carlisle asked.

He was the doctor of them all, so maybe with enough hints he could diagnose.

"I don't know, she seemed pale, her heart beat was elevated and super fast, almost like a hummingbird fast. She had dark circles under her eyes and was sweaty. The blond also stood really close to her. Hovering. Her lips pulled into a snarl whenever I looked at her too long. She also seemed very worried about the brunette." Laurent explained.

Carlisle stood stunned at the information.

"Maybe her wolf and vampire side are fighting?" Emmett asked.

"They are natural enemies." Jasper agreed.

The Denali coven members winced at the thought. It must be hard being a hybrid of two creatures that hate each other.

"It could be the same sickness that the wolves get before they shift, but Josie's already shifted. Maybe too many vampire encounters. Wolves get sick around a bunch of unfamiliar vampires." Caroline theorized.

"Maybe, Alice why don't you go check on Bella whilst we try and get into contact with Rosalie and Josie. They're supposed to be back in France by this time I believe. If not I will try the Netherlands, it was their last stop after all." Carlisle said.

Everyone else nodded as they went off to do their own things.

Alice left in a hurry.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

178K 7.9K 42
It's been a few months since the Volturi incident, and life was finally returning to normal. Mavis is navigating through the ups and downs of regular...
636K 10.6K 74
What would happen if Edward had a little sister? And she was turned 1 1/2 year after him. When they meet again, will he remember her? And will the Cu...
1.7K 98 12
Being the new people in town was never easy, especially in a small town like Forks, a fact that Eleanor Beckett was well aware of. So when her son ca...
17.9K 368 27
Althea is a genius, who moved to Forks, Washington from France after witnessing the death of her mother to live with her step-father and step-brother...