Skylanders: Spyro's adventure...

By Miles_The_Guy96

After the events of "Dawn of the dragons" The dragons known as Spyro and Cynder find themselves in an all-new... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Shattered Island
Chapter 3: Perilous Pastures (Short)
Chapter 4: Sky Schooner Docks (Short)
Chapter 5: Stormy Stronghold
Chapter 6: Oilspill Island (short)
Chapter 7: Dark Water Cove
Chapter 8: leviathan lagoon(BOSS BATTLE!)
Chapter 9: Crystal Eye Castle
Chapter 10: Stonetown
Chapter 11: Treetop Terrace
Chapter 13: Troll Warehouse
Chapter 14: the Goo Factory
Chapter 15: The battlefield
Chapter 16: Crawling Catacombs
Chapter 17: Cadaverous Crypt (Short)
Chapter 18: Creepy Citadel (BOSS FIGHT!!!)
Chapter 19: Molekin Mine
Chapter 20: Lava Lakes Railway(BOSS FIGHT!!!)
Chapter 21: Quicksilver Vault
Chapter 22: Arkeyan Armory

Chapter 12: The falling forest(BOSS FIGHT!!!)

25 2 0
By Miles_The_Guy96

[Location: Falling Forest]
......
......
.......

*Insert theme*

The forest was indeed in chaos! Trolls were using their chainsaw machines to make 'TIMBER!' a bad word! Seeing this, Stump Smash was instantly reminded of what the trolls did to him! Logging the entire forest, including him, leaving only stumps where his hands once were! Kaos hated trees, which was enough to anger this grumpy Ent.

[Stump Smash]: "ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!"
The Ent roared as he charged in head-first, smashing any troll or forest-hurting tool he saw.

[Arbo]: "HURRY, SKYLANDERS! STOP THOSE TERRIBLE TEETH MACHINES AND GET THE LIFE SOURCE!"
The ent yells at the life skylanders

Zook took position and fired rockets from his bazooka to destroy a chainsaw machine.

Camo unleashed the anger of Mother Nature herself by vaporizing Trolls with his solar energy breath attacks!

Stealth Elf used her offense measures stealthy as she sabotaged a chainsaw so that it wouldn't start. She also made some very weak and blow up.

Using the powers of the Life Element, Camo put a spell on some trees so that they could not be cut down, making the chainsaw's teeth fly clean off! When Trolls swung their axes against the trees, the blade was shattered!

Eventually, the four of them reached the giant acorn via flower bridge.

Sensing the Skylanders, the Life Source revealed itself. However, before the Life Skylanders could claim it
A very familiar face appeared!

*Insert battle theme*

[Kaos]: "You again! Foolish Skylosers and your stupid Portal Master Imposter. Wait... Portal-Poster! Yes, I like the sound of that. But you are still doomed! DOOMED, I tell you! You will never possess the Eternal Life Source! NEVER!
MISSILE MINION! Blast them! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then, a dark version of Zook appeared, ready to face the real deal. Zook conjured a bamboo barrier to block a missile, then countered with a mortar shot. Many projectiles flew, and eventually, the minion ran out of ammo and was down for the count.

[Kaos]: "Okay! Forget the Missile Minion! I summon my Totally Unbeatable Deadly Evil Life Spell of Ultimate Death! OF DOOOOMM!"

Then, he used the Life Source's power to conjure red bugs and green poisonous spheres attached to them! Thinking fast, Stealth Elf stabbed a bug, causing the strands to pop!

[Kaos]: "So, you can dodge a few things you can see. BIG DEAL! What about things you can't?! Ninja Minion! Don't let them see you coming!"

[Stealth Elf]: "Bring it on."
She taunted, ready to face her evil self.

She let a scarecrow decoy take the blow of two overhead daggers, then countered with a spore cloud. She leapt out of the way from a spin attack, then countered again with a dagger flurry, finishing the dark ninja.

[Kaos]: "GRRRR! Plant Dragon! Make these tree lovers go KA-BOOOMMM!"

Then, it was Camo's turn to face his doppelganger. He dodged a sun burst, then countered with Firecracker Vines, which were blocked by the minion's Melon Fountain. Luckily, the real deal triumphed.

[Kaos]: "Why you little-! Life Minion! Pulverize them!"

Stump Smash then found himself battling his own clone! He blocked a two-hit combo, then countered by smashing his fists together. He then dodged a charge attack, countering with a spin. He then spat out acorns, which the minion blocked by spitting out a Meganut. Eventually, the minion was completely smashed!

(Art is not mine)

Then, the ultimate Life Spell, along with all four minions, were unleashed! However, the Life Skylanders were able to best them.

[Stealth Elf]: "Alright, Kaos! You've ran out of tricks! You have no choice left! Give us the source!"

[Kaos]: "FOOLS! You haven't heard the last of meeeeeeee! I shall RETUUURRRRRNNNNNN!"

Kaos then fled but forgot to take the Eternal Life Source with him! Now with the fourth Eternal Source, the Core of Light was halfway complete!

__________________________________

*Back at the Ruins*

[Eon]: "I fear that the Darkness is growing, and the Core of Light is not yet complete! But now you bring me the Eternal Life Source, whose true power lies within."

Stealth Elf placed the source inside the Core as if it were a seed, flowers emerged from the sides. Camo could sense vines growing deep underground as the flowers started to produce energy to the Core.

[Hugo]: "Four down, four to go! We must find the remaining sources before they fall into Kaos's hands!"

......
......
......
*End of chapter 12*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 2 11
It's been a few years since Malefor was defeated. Spyro and Cynder thought they could move on, especially now that they're living a peaceful life as...
3K 82 35
This story is based in between Transformers Prime {This story is getting rewritten so ignore any typo or misspelling in here.} Everything in the wor...
90.8K 2.8K 200
This story was inspired by something that I read on Fanfiction.net by Nan the Keyblade Master. It gave me some cool ideas to use, and well, I feel li...
24.6K 228 18
This is one of my ships i have and believe me i have many more but if this story is loved then i might upload the others i have in mind, how you guys...