Voxified | Vox X WingedFem!Re...

By nevereatsushiwet

I gave yall wings just cus I wanted it 😪 if it really irks you don't read 🔥🔥 Been a while since I've writt... More

1: Debt Paid through Signature
2: A Video Chat
3. First Day, Kinda Nervous
4: Free Room, 24/7 Entertainment
6: New News from the Newscaster
sorry for the delay :(

5: First Friend! (He's a Pornstar)

2.3K 40 70
By nevereatsushiwet

[Y/N]'s POV

After that whole ordeal happened, I dropped down on my bed and looked at the TV screen in front of it. 'Wouldn't it be slightly creepy if he could watch me through this,' I suddenly thought, the thought of him probably still lingering in my mind.

I shook the thought off, trying to forget about even trying to be his friend, or acquaintance even. I sighed, leaning over to grab the remote by the nightstand, clicking through the various shows that were on cable.

'Boring, boring,' my thoughts droned as I clicked through each and every channel. I just decided to watch the news right now, even though not much had changed since even I've been in Hell.

Vox was on screen. 'Huh, he got there fast,' I thought. It felt like just a moment ago when he walked out the door, all moody and broody or whatever. He had that newscaster smile, the one that he never really showed me. 'Maybe whatever I said wasn't really funny to him, he was just smiling out of pity,' I knew it most likely wasn't that deep, but it was the overthinker in me that made me assume so.

"So the radio demon is back in town," he started talking over the television. Honestly although I was the one that put this channel on in the first place, I was tuning his voice out. I was too deep in thought about how..

I literally just lost the first friend I made in this stupid company.

I groaned in frustration. Was I the problem? I literally can't remember anything before the interrogation today, how am I supposed to know he had unspoken beef with radios?

I decided to wash up and take a shower to wash off all the grossness from my first shoot. I decided to leave the TV on. No particular reason, just that I was no longer paying for my own bills.

Gosh, it felt nice to feel clean. Warm, clean water ran over my bare body, a relatively tough commodity to find in a place like Hell. Not to mention the soap smelled gooood too. Maybe working here won't be all that bad. I decided to look on the brighter side of things. Yes, I might have just pissed off the biggest boss in this entire company, but for the meantime Val seems to be fine with me.

Maybe I should make ties with people more around my level. Trying to forge good relations with the BOSS (okay, to be fair he was the first person I really had a conversation with) was not going to work out at all. Maybe if I tried to talk to a fellow porn actor or two, I wouldn't feel so glum about loosing my first (maybe) friend.

I quickly dried my hair and shook my wings dry, jumping onto my plush and soft bed. The TV was still on, Vox still on air yapping about how to cook venison perfectly rare.

'Didn't think a TV could cook,' I snickered a little at my own joke. My smile quickly fell though, as I wondered how Vox would've reacted if I told him that out loud instead.

Honestly, he'd probably just roll his eyes or something.

I quickly switched off the TV, trying to get his screen out of my mind. I burrowed into my blanket, turned off the lights and had a peaceful night of sleep.

A/N: I'm writing this part before sleeping LOL

I woke up in the morning, groggily rubbing my eyes and trying to focus my vision. A part of me was hoping that I would've woken up back in my old apartment, run-down as it may be. At least I had a normal job and a normal life. I couldn't care less if this new place lets me be safe from the exterminations or from turf wars, my body didn't feel safe.

I checked the clock resting on my bedside table. 8.30am. I still had a million questions on where I was supposed to go and what I was supposed to do and will I get a company-issued phone? Where is my phone?

Next to my clock was a phone, with a card next to it instructing me to press the red button on the telephone to call the front desk. Slightly reminiscent of a hotel. I pressed the button, holding the phone up to my ear. I heard ringing for a while, before the ringing stopped and a woman's voice (she sounded pleasant) picked up, "Hello, how may I help you?"

I smiled faintly after finally hearing a normal woman's voice after the rough first day yesterday, "Er, hi, today's my first day here, where do I go for breakfast?" I asked politely, looking around the room for any sign of a comb to tame my messy hair.

"Oh, yes. You're Miss [Y/N], correct?" the woman replied. I hummed in confirmation. "Mr Valentino has a table for you in the breakfast hall in the Left Wing." My small smile immediately fell as soon as I heard Val's name. Oh, how nice of him.

"What time is do I report there?" although I was disappointed that I had to see Val again, I still had to be polite to this woman regardless. "And are there directory signs on the way from my room? This place is a maze."

"Is it possible to reach in about 40 minutes or so?" the woman answered my first question. "And yes, there will be signs to guide you, no need to worry Miss [Y/N]!" I audibly sighed in relief. I briefly thanked her and hung up.

I yawned, stretching my wings before getting up from bed. Ouuuuch. My legs, specifically my thighs were in aching pain from yesterday's actvities. I got ready swiftly, and had no phone to doomscroll on while brushing my teeth and going to the toilet, causing there to be almost deafening silence echoing throughout the apartment's cold walls. As I brushed my teeth, I had nowhere else to look except the big mirror in front of me. This caused me to drown into thought again.

I couldn't help but think back to last night. I kept wondering, why did he get so mad.. Why did he have to walk out like that? How could I have known after waking up dumb and with some sudden dementia that he had crazy beef with old-timey things because of some guy? And would we ever talk again? Are we even friends? Does he even want to talk to me after that? Should I have known better?

The spicy sensation of the minty toothpaste snapped me from my daze. I quickly spit it out. I looked at myself in the mirror, realising that I was still in my sleeping robe from last night. I suddenly grew frantic, unsure if Val had supplied this room with any outfits or not. I imagined myself walking into the breakfast hall with a bunch of fashion divas in the same, crappy outfit as yesterday. I wouldn't make any new friends at this rate.

I swung the doors of my wardrobe open in a hurry, sighing in relief when I saw it was filled to thr brim with trendy, boujee outfits. Although they were extremely Val-esque, it was better than whatever I wore yesterday. As I sifted through the several outfits, trying to find a less revealing outfit, I found one that were just simple, dark-pink tights with rose-gold accents with a mostly white, tight top with again, a darker rose-gold lining. Topped off with a pinkish zebra-patterned jacket, I felt fully Val-ified. (You guys can choose your own fits btw, I don't really know what I'm describing either but if I didn't describe it would've been empty for me ://) I mean, I hated that pimp after yesterday, but I can't say his outfits aren't nice.

I made my way to the vanity and looked around, seeing several makeup products that looked pretty luxurious. I decided to just put some concealer to cover my dark eye circles and powdered my face. I put a little pink eyeshadow to compliment my jacket, what a confidence booster!

After wearing some heels, I left the room feeling slightly less out-of-the-ordinary. Hopefully I blended in with everyone else there. I'm sure Val had given them clothes of this aesthetic too.

I looked up, searching for the directory signs that the woman said existed. I blindly looked to the ceiling, as though trying to find a sleeping bat. I didn't realise it, but I was actually walking quite haphazardly. So much so that I had suddenly bumped into someone. They were very fluffy.

"Hey, watch ya'self, toots," a strong New York-accented voice emenated from above me, from the demon I had just bumped into. I hectically moved away in a haze, my face red from embarrassment.

"I'm super, super sorry," I slightly stumbled in my heels. "I'm new here, do you know where the breakfast hall is? The lady on the phone said it was in the Left Wing." I smiled to express my sincerity.

The annoyed look on the extremely feminine-looking man immediately melted away as soon as he saw that I was just a newbie. "Oh, don't worry 'bout it. Are ya' on the wrong floor? No way you're livin' all the way up here," he looked around at the lavish doors around us.

"I am, Vox brought me up here yesterday, unless he got it wrong," I replied, confirming that we were in fact, neighbours (kinda). His face morphed into disgust for a brief moment, before trying to mask it with a nervous smile.

"Vox, huh?" he chuckled anxiously. I nodded. An air of silence poisoned the room. He started walking towards the breakfast hall, so I followed suit.

"My name's [Y/N]," I introduced myself to get rid of the deafening silence. Why do all my first convos with people have to be in a silent, quiet hallway?

"Nice to meet ya'," he started to reply, the anxiousness that coated his face starting to fade slowly. "My name's Angel Dust. Though, if you're in this business, wouldn't you have known who I was?" He raised an eyebrow. "I'm kinda the whole deal here." He laughed jokingly.

"I didn't even realise I signed the contract.." the tone shifted yet again as soon as I said that. He grit his teeth, as though trying not to recall the time that he signed the contract.

"It's alright here," he tried to push his way through that lie, "Things may be rough sometimes, but if ya' need someone to talk to," he handed me a card with his number on it and a mildly explicit photo. I looked at it for a while.

"Nice business card," I chuckled a little. A shared atmosphere was created, one of mutuality. "We're in this together" typa bullshit. But still, it was comforting. At least at this point in time, it felt like I was talking to someone who could probably understand whatever it was that I was going through. I smiled a little, my heart feeling more or less bittersweet.

After more comforting silence, we reached the breakfast hall. We both waved and went our separate ways, I looked around and looked for the pimp.

I spotted his signature feather in his hat. He had fancy platters of food for three.

Three?

Why? Huh?

A TV screen entered my vision. Whatever tension was holding my heart hostage was finally released. I sighed in relief for a third time, sitting down opposite the two Overlords. I looked at both of them in a slightly awkward manner, especially being the weakest and the shortest there.

Angel's POV

Okay, what, the fuck.

First, after I signed that contract oh so long ago, I find out that Val and Vox are secretly SORTA a thing? And now I look back and see if that new girl, [Y/N], was it? was sitting alone and needed someone to chat with, and she's sitting with 2 OUTTA THE 3 BOSSES?

COME ON, I was here first, I make the most money, he told me that he loved ME so why do Vox and new girl get to eat with him on some random day instead of me? I do all this, take all his abuse, and he tries to stop even carin' about me as soon as he gets fresh meat in his business?

This is Hell, bitch, my holes don't AGE.

What about me isn't good enough now? Just cus I wanna stay in the Hotel doesn't mean I shouldn't NOT be his favourite anymore. Calls me a fuckin' slut when he's the one tastin' new pussy everyday, fucking moth, good-for-nothin' abuser.

A/N:

TaDaaaa, another chapter done. I am definitely going to be very busy these next few weeks, hopefully I can do 3 chapters per week if that's fine for yall

A lotta fun tryna write in AD's POV, tough to try and translate his accent into words though. Thanks for the support thus far and I really love reading the comments that I get 🙏 Luv yall <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 80 3
A yandere female Hazbin hotel X Male vox's little brother reader You are Vox's little brother and basically his assistant. Vox always kept you glued...
82.4K 4.2K 10
[yandere hazbin hotel various x gn. reader] "𝒊'𝒎 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏' 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒖𝒑 �...
31.9K 812 14
DISCONTINUED. I am not getting into religion, just because Adam is in this show and he's the first man, doesn't mean I'm putting religious things- Wa...
26.8K 975 17
Once an Archangel, God's other Hand, and the favorite sister. But she was banished, cut off her dignity and pride, and reincarnated as a Mortal- a hu...