Moonstruck:Once in a lifetime

By Tara_says

๐—•๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—˜๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ โ˜† The CEO of 'Raghuvanshi Group' a... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Dedicationโ™ก
PLAYLISTโ™ก
Charactersโ™ก
โœจChapter:1โœจ
โœจChapter:2โœจ
๐Ÿ’• NEW COVER ๐Ÿ’•
โœจChapter:3โœจ
โœจChapter:4โœจ
โœจChapter:5โœจ
โœจChapter:6โœจ
โœจChapter:7โœจ
โœจChapter:9โœจ
โœจChapter:10โœจ
โœจChapter:11โœจ
โœจChapter:12โœจ
โœจChapter:13โœจ
โœจChapter:14โœจ
โœจChapter:15โœจ
โœจChapter:16โœจ
โœจChapter:17โœจ
โœจChapter:18โœจ
โœจChapter:19โœจ
โœจChapter:20โœจ
โœจChapter:21โœจ
โœจChapter:22โœจ
โœจChapter:23โœจ
โœจChapter:24โœจ
โœจChapter:25โœจ
โœจChapter:26โœจ
โœจChapter:27โœจ
โœจChapter:28โœจ
โœจChapter:29โœจ
โœจChapter:30โœจ
โœจChapter:31โœจ
โœจChapter:32โœจ
โœจChapter:33โœจ
โœจChapter:34โœจ
โœจChapter:35โœจ
โœจChapter:36โœจ
โœจChapter:37โœจ
โœจChapter:38โœจ
โœจChapter:39โœจ
โœจChapter:40โœจ
โœจChapter:41โœจ
โœจChapter:42โœจ
โœจChapter:43โœจ
โœจChapter:44โœจ
โœจChapter:45โœจ
โœจChapter:46โœจ
โœจChapter:47โœจ
โœจChapter:48โœจ
โœจChapter:49โœจ
โœจChapter:50โœจ
โœจChapter:51โœจ
โœจChapter:52โœจ
โœจChapter:53โœจ
โœจChapter:54โœจ
โœจChapter:55โœจ
โœจChapter:56โœจ
โœจChapter:57โœจ
โœจChapter:58โœจ

โœจChapter:8โœจ

4.3K 199 18
By Tara_says

Every wave of his
teach us a lesson~🌊💗
.
.
.
Once againn heyyyy 💁💛!
So........ It's 220 readss yahhhhh!!!!
Kshjkzqojbattlla!!!! 😭😭😭it's hugee!!!

Tysm🤧💗!
.
.
.
Now enjoy~🌈💕
.
.
.

Surbhi POV

I ran out of the room.

Hey bhagwaan that was so embarrassing. What will he be thinking about me?

Oh goud!!! He must be thinking how heavy I am or how clumsy I am!!!

"Ek kaam dhang se nhi hota mere se."

I speak while coming down from stairs.

I shrugged my thoughts.

"Hello um.. Can you tell me where is the kitchen? Sir told me to prepare breakfast so." I said to that lady.

"Oh come I will show you." She said and we both move toward the kitchen.

"Bread is on the first cupboard and coffee is there too and eggs are in the freeze." She said.

I widened my eyes.

Is she a mind reader?!!? I thought.

"No I am not. Actually Ekansh eat these as breakfast everyday so!" She said.

Was my thought too loud!??

"Ahehe Thanks." I said.

"No need. If you need anything just call me I am here only." She said with a smile.

I nodded and start preparing his breakfast.

Let me tell you his breakfast is so Angrez. I mean this is india. Who the hell eat these types of breakfast here? Tchh... Tchh.. Bare logo ki bari baatein.
.

I prepared his coffee and bread.And now I am preparing omelet which is almost done. Umm yeah salt is left.

"Heyy umm... Can you tell me where's the salt?" I asked her.

Yes I don't know her name. And I also don't have guts to ask her name. But I have to. Aise acha thore lgta baro ko aise bulana.

"It's on your right side." She replied.

I nodded and turned right to grab the salt.

Oouuhh there are so many spices that too in pretty containers. Now I really believe he is really richie rich.

We put spices in bourn vita and gulcond containers lol. Brown household.

.

His breakfast is present. I am present. Now only he is left.
.
.
After whole 5 minutes the "prince" Finally graced us with his presence.

I put a fake sweet smile on my face.

.
.

He came and sit. I served him his breakfast.
.
.
After the breakfast he take his blazer and we move out of the house.
.
.

Author's  POV

Currently they both are sitting in Ekansh's Car.

Surbhi was Zoning outside the car while Ekansh was staring at his phone.

.

They both entered the office building.
.

The people present in lobby were shocked as they saw Ekansh walking with Surbhi.
.
.
Ekansh royally ignored them while Surbhi was getting nervous.
.
.
In the Cabin

"Your table will be outside of my office Ms. Sharma." Ekansh said sitting on his chair.

"Ohk sir." Surbhi said.

"I want you to give your best to this work." Ekansh said focusing on some files.

"I will try me best sir." Surbhi replied while bowing down.

"Hmm.Now go and prepare my schedule." Ekansh said.

"Ok sir." Surbhi said and move out of the cabin.
.
.
.

"May I come in sir" Surbhi asked.

"Yes." Ekansh replied.

"Sir your schedule is..... and that's all." Surbhi said.

"Ms.Sharma I expect that you know what you have to do in meetings." Ekansh said focusing his attention toward Surbhi from his file.

"Yes sir." Surbhi replied.

"Good then go and prepare the board room for the meeting." Ekansh said.

"Ok sir." Surbhi said and left.
.
.
.

In the meeting

"Nice to meet you Mr.Raghuvanshi." One of the investor said.

"Same here Mr.Malhotra." Ekansh replied.

"The projecter is ready sir." Surbhi said to Ekansh.

"Ohh New PA?" Mr. Malhotra said.

"Yes." Ekansh replied.

"Hello Myself Nitin Malhotra." Mr. Malhotra said forwarding his hand to Surbhi.

"Hello I am Surbhi Sharma." Surbhi replied but hesitate to shake hand. But still she forward her hand.

Before Surbhi can shake hand with him. Ekansh grab his hand do handshake instead of Surbhi.

"We should start the meeting Mr.Malhotra." Ekansh said.

"Sure." He replied.

Time skip after the meeting.

"Ms.Sharma in my cabin right now." Ekansh said and left.

Surbhi Nodded and started collecting her belongings.
.
.

"Tchh... Are all beautiful girl in office dead? Idk what Ekansh sir saw in her that he appoint her as PA." A girl present in the board room said.

"Exactly." Other girl replied.

Surbhi heard this. She ignored them and move out of the room.
.
.

"May I come in sir." Surbhi said knocking his door

"Come in." Ekansh replied.

Surbhi entered the cabin.

"Ms.Sharma if you are not comfortable in doing anything you can tell them that you don't want to do." Ekansh said standing up from his place.

"What sir? I don't understand." Surbhi replied.

"I am taking about Mr.Malhotra . If you were not comfortable shaking hands with him you could have told him." Ekansh said coming closer and standing in front of her.

"Sir but I was trying to not make him feel bad that's why." Surbhi replied while looking down.

"And what about you being uncomfortable." Ekansh said looking straight into her eyes.

"I-i." Surbhi was trying to speak but her words betrayed her. She was feeling weak under his gaze.

"Ms.Sharma sometime being nice to everyone comes with loss." Ekansh said going back to his seat.

"If I can make somebody happy with it. Then it's a win for me. " Surbhi said with a smile.

"Let's see how far you can go with this attitude of yours." Ekansh said.

~🥀💗
.
.
.
So that's it for today gOizzzz🐱!

What are your thoughts on being kind and nice to everyone!?

Do vote and comment .

Sooo yeahhh That's it

TATA😋💕~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 3.8K 35
ใƒป๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐š๐ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’...
86K 8.3K 25
"๐“๐จ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž" ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค #2 ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก...
710K 34.4K 35
"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐…'๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž '๐๐ก๐š๐ข' (๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ) ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง." He...
51.2K 1.6K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...