[2] The Queen Mother of Württ...

By f1royalty

All Is Fair In Love And War. Lord Anthony Bridgerton, the formidable head of the Bridgerton family, sets fort... More

AESTHETICS
ABOUT HM THE QUEEN MOTHER OF WÜRTTEMBERG
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

CAST

1.1K 41 6
By f1royalty

Jenna Coleman as
HM Queen Charlotte The Queen Mother of Württemberg
"I am not an ordinary woman. I am a widowed Queen, a mother to five remarkable individuals—one reigning as a King, another as a former Queen who sought refuge with her husband due to his brother being one of history's most admired and despised military commanders. Additionally, I am surrounded by seven brothers and four sisters, all of royal lineage in the United Kingdom. Regrettably, my father is a mad King, and my mother is none other than Queen Charlotte. And let's not forget Max, my most loyal companion...and I want another dog."

Jonathan Bailey as
Lord Anthony Bridgerton
"Stay for me."

Luke Thompson as
Benedict Bridgerton
"You and my brother can write the most tragic love poems ever...and put Shakespeare to shame."

Luke Newton as
Colin Bridgerton
"The best kind of friendships are the ones that turn into family."

Phoebe Dynevor as
The Duchess of Hastings / Daphne Basset
"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take."

Claudia Jessie as
Eloise Bridgerton
"Will I ever live in a world where women can take their freedom for granted?"

Golda Rosheuvel as
Her Majesty The Queen
"Marriage is an ordeal."

Simone Ashley as
Kate Sharma
"The more I get to know you, the more I understand why Lord Bridgerton is so captivated by you."

Charithra Chandran as
Edwina Sharma
"What if you didn't run this time? What if you stayed, and let love overtake you?"

Rufus Sewell as
HM The King of Württemberg / Friedrich I
"I know I will love you with everything that I am, and everything I will ever be."

Disclaimer: All original rights and credits of this amazing series goes to its creators. And of course, the original creator of all characters and books, Julia Quinn and to Chris Van Duden, the creator/showrunner/executive producer of the Netflix Original Series: Bridgerton.
The only new/added characters are Princess Charlotte, etc, and its ideas belong to me.

Author's Notes: Hello, dear readers!

I AM BACK! Sorry I've been MIA for a few weeks. I'm just making sure everything is perfect!

Charlotte's quote was the longest of them all but it fits her struggles and reasons to deny her love for Anthony this 1814 season in a perfect way. As well as a reminder of– like, it is insane, her character story. Not only in this book, but in real life. As well as her stepchildren's. As you all know, I love british and royal history in general, so I will try to add bits of it as the story goes on (obviously without losing focus on Bridgerton's storyline).

I will not include Charlotte's siblings or children in this CAST list because they're too many and they will not take much part in this book anyway. (If you need their faces for better imagination, you are welcome to check the first book!)

I'm excited for Charlotte and Anthony's story to finally happen.

How will it happen?
Read and see.

This books is going to be INSANE.

And Lady Whistledown's quill is sharper than ever.

Chapter 1 coming soon!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 18.3K 35
Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal, is a beacon of regality, yet beneath her crown lies a woman determined to defy the conventional expectations o...
26.8K 1.1K 27
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻⭑.ೃ࿐ *・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ - ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・* 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓, the irresistible Duke of Hastings, has hatched a plan to...
32.9K 1.6K 25
Yo another fan fic! I do not own the series or books. I am not going to be too faithful to the storyline so think of it as an AU where everything is...
132K 3.4K 28
The tale of Her Majesty The Queen Dowager of Württemberg unfolds not as a fairy-tale love story with a happily ever after but as a narrative of growt...