The Trilogy Outtakes

By devoyeur

The missing chapters of my KiraSayaRiri Kakegurui FanFiction trilogy IS IT REALLY YOU?, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS... More

FOREWORD
INSECURE
SUNRISE, SUNSET
RESIGNATION
RIRIKA'S NIGHTMARE
KIRARI'S NIGHTMARE
SAYAKA'S NIGHTMARE
HANDLE WITH CARE
ITS THE LITTLE THINGS
RECKONINGS: DAMIEN
RECKONINGS: RIRIKA
THE KAIZEN TOWER
PILLOW TALK
LOOSE ENDS
PICK-UP LINES: TAKE 1
PICK-UP LINES: TAKE 2
BITTERSWEET BETRAYAL
BLACK AND BLUE
DESTINY

PROJECT ALPHA RIRIKA

66 5 12
By devoyeur

SUMMARY: This story takes place before Black Water Lilies of "YES, ITS US!" which is the last part of the KiraSayaRiri trilogy. Its best enriched after having read "IS IT REALLY YOU?", "BEHIND CLOSED DOORS", "YES, ITS US!" and previous outtake chapter THE KAIZEN TOWER, and PILLOW TALK. This story isn't for meariri fans(which probably makes up 99% of the Kakegurui fandom. Let's leave 1% for the TsuMary fans). Don't say I didn't warn you. Don't read it if its not your cup of tea. Yes, its really that simple. Move along. 

Wrote this with Massive Attack's "Dissolved Girl" Jackal Remix in the background. 

    Kirari Momobami collapsed back in a heap against her office chair with Sayaka straddling her lap. It was almost routine now. How they'd say goodbye the night before Sayaka was supposed to see her identical twin Ririka Momobami for the Spring and Summer. Kirari would rampage on her like there was no tomorrow. Sayaka would get dressed to go in the morning and just as she'd stop and turn to say goodbye, Kirari would tear her clothes off for one more time. 

    They stayed in this position until their breathing normalized. Kirari ran her hands over Sayaka's wet back. 

    "We have to get dressed, Kirari. 'Ika and the kids will be here soon." 

   "Do you miss...what the three of us used to do during the equinoxes? Before the kids?" 

   "I do...but we can't fully trust Damien to babysit the children now, can we? You have to take over and watch them. Promise me that you'll work from home while watching our kids, Kirari? I'd hate to think of you taking them here and they'll be running around all the top floors of the Kaizen." 

    "Anything for you, my darling. But you have to do something for me, too." 

     "What's that?" 

    "Hold on tight to me for a bit," Kirari said and as Sayaka wrapped her arms around her securely, Kirari swivelled her posh office chair in a half-circle and rolled towards the left side of the table. She bent to open a safe. She fished out a file and handed it to her wife. Sayaka reached into her nearby handbag to retrieve her glasses and pore over its contents. 

    "There's a yellow post-it note that I used to bookmark the page, my one. I need you to read these words to 'Ika while she's asleep." 

    Sayaka blushed as she pored over the list of words and closed the folder. She looked away. 

    "The fact that you're not asking me any questions leads me to believe that 'Ika told you what this is all about." 

    "I'm ashamed...that I lied to you, Kirari. When I asked about Baloo." 

    "I'm ashamed that you've even had to. You could have just told me what you and 'Ika were up to. It isn't all a waste, though. At least I know now what you look like when you tell a white lie," she chuckled and peppered kisses all over Sayaka's face. 

    "What will these words do to 'Ika, Kirari?" 

    "I want to help 'Ika with her fear of heights. There wasn't anything in her file for it but there was a section called ACTIVATE ALPHA RIRIKA so I thought that might be the closest thing to helping her get stronger and to overcome her fears." 

    "Do you want me to tell you what she says in her sleep?" 

    "No, you can just write it down at the bottom of that page with the post-it bookmark." 

    The phone in Kirari's desk rang and out of habit, Sayaka picked it up, "Momobami Kirari's office. I'm Sayaka, how may I help you?"

    Ririka chuckled at the other end of the line, "Surprise! I'm here at the 200th floor, Sayaka. It's just me, though. The kids are at home with their tutors. I don't like to meet you at the top floor because I still get the shakes, mia chiave. This is as far as I can go without getting queasy. I furnished the room I got here." 

    "What a shame, I booked the chefs to cook dinner at my penthouse tonight." 

    "Cancel that. I'd rather have you for dinner," Ririka teased, "Then cook for you afterwards." 

    "What about Masayaka? She's used to the nursery here at my penthouse?" 

    "You can take the elevator back and forth." 

    "No, I don't think I"ll do that. I know we have nannies but I'm used to having her closeby." 

    "Even with a nannie cam?" 

    "I like walking over to her side of the room." 

    "Okay, we can transfer her nursery next door along with some beds for the maids. The room next to mine hasn't been rented yet. I'll have the building sup set it up as a makeshift nursery in an hour. But it won't have any kiddie wallpaper. Is that okay?" 

    "Sounds good. I'll be down shortly, mia porta. Give me like...thirty minutes." 

    "Fifteen. If you stay any longer, my horny sister's going to take advantage of that." 

    Sayaka giggled, "Gotcha, 'Ika. Fifteen, then. See you." 

    It was around midnight that Ririka and Sayaka had finally settled down to sleep. With so much to do for the temporary moving of Masayaka to the room next to Ririka's, they were both too exhausted to do anything else but cuddle on the new bed. Which was just as well anyways because Ririka was mostly a morning person and sex normally gave her more energy to start her day unlike Kirari who preferred sex in the evenings to relax. It was one in the early morning when Sayaka held Ririka close to her and spoke the twelve words that were listed in her file. To her surprise, Ririka replied with the word, "Saotome." 

    Sayaka's breath caught in her throat and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She let Ririka go and turned around, hugging a pillow. She stiffled a sob. She had known Ririka for ten years now. Four years of high school because the twins had set themselves back one year to be in-sync to graduate with Sayaka. Then, they had all been partnered for six years. Not once had she ever been jealous of Mary Saotome...until tonight. Sometime in the early morning, Ririka had pulled her back into her arms, her leg thrown wide across Sayaka's thigh. She pressed her chin over Sayaka's head but Sayaka lay unresponsive, holding back her tears. 

    Ririka awoke the next day at six in the morning and scrambled away from Sayaka who hadn't caught a wink. She turned to look at Ririka expecting her to initiate their lovemaking. 

    "Where am I? Who are you? You look familiar...like someone I bumped into at high school," Ririka looked at her strangely before scanning the room she herself had decorated the day before, "Where's my mask?" 

    "'Ika..." Sayaka said softly, tears threatening to well up in her eyes and she rubbed it off before they fell, "'Ika, I'm Sayaka Igarashi Momobami. I'm your wife." 

    "Oh yes, Sayaka Igarashi! Now I remember. You're Hyakkaou's super nerd. But--WIFE? I'm...married?" She glanced at her hand and focused on her wedding band. She held it up to see in the morning light, admiring it before looking at Sayaka's hand. Satisfied with her inspection, she looked directly at her, "Well...you really must be my wife if you call me by a name only my family does," Ririka smiled brightly and came closer to her. She reached out to hold a strand of Sayaka's hair. There wasn't a hint of shyness about her. She was like...another Kirari yet different. A happier version. The way she spoke and moved. Ririka bent to smell Sayaka's hair and her eyes looked mischievously at her, "You are still...quite beautiful, Sayaka Igarashi. I mean, you were already cute before. You still have that charming baby face but now you have the body of a grown woman. Enticing. I'm so happy that I'm not marrying that gay guy the elders have arranged for me. I mean, I normally prefer feisty blonde girls. But...wow! Did we have sex already?" 

    Sayaka blushed, "We have." 

    "Multiple times?" 

    "We have made love, yes. We've been married for six years now." 

    "Whoa! I can't believe my luck has finally turned around. 'Rari must be so green with envy. Perhaps we can...again? Make love later? I mean, after I call my father and the elders to see what's my schedule for today. There must be some reason why I can't remember much...they usually overwrite my memories whenever I have an important mission. Where's my phone?" 

    "The elders are dead. They were executed by the council of four corners on the second day of our honeymoon with Kirari." 

    "Elders...are dead?" Ririka replied incredulously, "And otosan?" 

    "Kirari killed him in front of the council as a consequence of his treachery." 

    "And baasan?" 

    "She died two years ago. I was in charge of her funeral rites," Sayaka looked away. She wasn't comfortable with lying. Their grandmother was alive but Sayaka had been sworn into secrecy, especially since she had been instrumental in her recovery and revitalisation.  

    "Oh. How sad," Ririka seemed lost for a moment before she recovered," You must have made an impression for her to give you such an important task. Baasan is not easy to please. It is fitting then that I be very proud of you, my wife. What about the Bami jewels?" 

    "Our children inherited them. We have triplets plus our youngest newborn daughter is next door. She was born five months ago. She inherited the Jadeite gem from obachan. Kirari still has the Citrine and Jeremejevite." 

    "Our...children?" 

    "I've been the surrogate birth mother to your son, 'Ika...Jason Raiju Momobami. He's five years old and he inherited the paraiba tourmaline. I'm also the surrogate birth mother to Kirari's son--Jonas Ryu Momobami, also five years old and the eldest of the triplets. He inherited the blue garnet. My daughter is Sonja Tatsuki Momobami. She has the ammolite. Our youngest is Masayaka Kisara Momobami and she was sired from your cousin Damien Inbami. My last pregnancy was an IVF." 

    Ririka needed time to process the new information but because of her calculating Momobami mind, she recovered quickly, "I supposed that's intentional that Jason, Jonas, and Sonja are interchangeable letters like mine and Kirari's are. Wait...you said honeymoon with Kirari. What on earth is that about?" 

    "All three of us are partnered," Sayaka replied. She wanted to hold Ririka for comfort but she was too emotionally devasted to move from the bed. Watching Ririka react with no recollection was too painful to witness. 

    "'Da fuck?! I would never share you if you were mine," Ririka moved closer to Sayaka and took her hand tenderly. She lifted it and brought it to her nose to smell, "You smell so good...and I detect...baby smells," Ririka moved her nose from her fingers to her palm, "And baby milk. How lucky for our children. Kirari and I have never been breastfed. Our mother died at childbirth." 

    Sayaka wanted to elaborate on how somehow, that no longer applied to both of them but at the last moment, she decided to keep mum as it wasn't the right time to make a perverted private joke. 

    "Did our elders approve of the union? Did baasan bless our wedding?"

    "Your grandmother gave you away while Kirari's father walked her down the aisle. We were wed in the Solomon Islands six years ago. 'Ika...I haven't slept much last night. I don't feel well. I feel ill. Would you excuse me if I catch up on sleep today? I actually feel like I'm about to faint." 

    "Of course, cara mia," Ririka smiled and helped Sayaka to lie down. She tucked Sayaka in bed with the blanket and loomed over her with a smile, "Quando ti sveglierai più tardi, ti farò urlare il mio nome." 

    "L'ho già fatto, prima," Sayaka responded, pleased to note that Ririka had retained her multilingual skills.  

    "E? Quali altre lingue parli?" 

    "Abbiamo già avuto questa conversazione. Spagnolo, Francese, Russo, Tedesco, Greco, Latino, Mandarino e Coreano."  

    "You're not just gorgeous. You have a stellar mind. I mean...you'd have to be extraordinary to have baasan and the council welcome you into our inner circles. Now I know why even Kirari wanted to marry you. Refresh my memory. Which of us met you first?" 

    "You did. You pretended to be Kirari and interviewed me when I applied for a position for the student council."  

    "I should have hidden you away from my sister then. If only you weren't exhausted right now, cara mia, I might have," Ririka's eyes narrowed as she fantasized, "...Well, nevermind. I'll save that for later. I'll see what there is to eat in this...apartment? Condo?" 

    "We are at the Kaizen, the tallest building in Tokyo." 

    "How tall is it?" 

    "734 meters high." 

    Ririka whistled, "Whoa! I'd love to skydive off of the top and make history!"

    Sayaka noted that this Ririka didn't seem to have any fear of heights. 

    "Kirari built it as a gift to Masayaka because she is the first Bami-Igarashi heiress. Give me a few minutes to call your sister. She can pick you up and show you around while I rest." 

    "Okay, cara mia. I'll go visit our daughter next door as well. Her name is Masayaka, yes?" 

    "Yes. Masayaka Kisara Momobami. She's five month's young. The nannies will let you in." 

   "Excellent. First, I need to bathe. I feel so hot. I'll soak in the tub a bit," Ririka raised herself energetically and wandered a few paces before she found the bathroom. She was singing happily. Sayaka reached for the bedside phone and dialed the number for the Momobami Twins manor. Sonja picked up at the fourth ring. 

    "Mommy?" Sonja guessed, expecting it to be Sayaka. As if they had some sort of weird long-distance radar between them as mother and daughter. 

    "My darling baby, is Mommy 'Rari awake?" 

    "Mamirari is still asleep, Mommy. Can I speak to Mamika?" 

    "Mommy 'Ika is in the bathroom, baby. I need to speak to Mommy 'Rari so please wake her up ever so gently, will you? Tell her its an emergency."  

    "Okay," Sonja replied and made a kiss sound. Moments later, Kirari picked up the receiver.

    "Good morning, my one." 

    "Kirari...Ririka doesn't remember who she is." 

    "What?" 

    "She doesn't remember who she is and...worse. She isn't herself. Its like being with a stranger. She behaves like you, talks like you, walks like you but she's as cheerful as Yumeko and Yumemi combined. For the life of me, I can't understand how someone can completely lose their personality just from a few words whispered in their sleep. I need you to enlighten me. NOW. Or I'm about to lose my mind." 

    There was a long silence over the phone. 

    "Kirari, talk to me." 

    "Did she say anything after you whispered the words?" 

    "Yes. She said...Saotome." 

    Another long silence over the phone. 

    "Kirari, tell me what the hell is happening." 

    "I can't talk about it here. But I think I have an idea why the elders did this. If they eliminated me, 'Ika would step up as the perfect clone." 

    "I told her that you'd be coming to show her around." 

    "Sayaka, don't tell her about the children yet. I need to assess if she's been programmed to assassinate me."  

    "That's too late for that. I told her about the children, our wedding, what happened to our elders. She's still in the bathroom right now. You need to come here. Quick." 

    "I will. Immediately. I'll leave the children with Miri and Miyo."

    "What?!"

    "Trust me, they won't do anything to shake up our alliance. They're especially interested in all the exotic scorpion venom that Ririka has to offer since she's started breeding them in her basement. They have too much to gain from partnering with us. The children will be fine with their aunts. Stay put," Kirari closed their connection before Sayaka could respond. 

    As it turned out, Ririka retained her odd habit of soaking in the tub for hours. She was the same way in high school where she was always the last to get ready while Kirari paced back and forth at the foyer impatiently waiting for her twin to get dolled up after her long, luxurious bath. Kirari arrived with plenty of time to spare. She joined Sayaka in the new bedroom and sat next to her. 

    "You look awful, my darling." 

    "I haven't slept a wink," Sayaka whispered, "Now please...tell me. Do you have any idea what happened and how to undo this mess?" 

    "I need to assess if she's a danger to us first. But personally...I'd rather like it, especially if she doesn't remember how in love with you she is. That means, I can have you all to myself and she can stray. She can even go find Mary Saotome." 

    "Mary is in between Yumeko and Tsuzura right now." 

   "Really? I haven't kept up with the grapevine. Well polyamore, then. Love is amazing, isn't it?" 

   "I'm starting to get a headache and I feel like throwing up. I lack sleep but my mind won't let this thing rest until I have a handle on it. I want my old 'Ika back." 

    "Rest easy, my darling. My one. As I said earlier, I need to assess the risk first. Go to sleep. It will be all right. Let me handle this," Kirari drew her closer and kissed her passionately. 

    "Excuse me, but what are you doing with my wife so early in the morning, dork?" Ririka interrupted them, her hands on her hips. 

    Kirari turned around and was shocked because this Ririka wore her lips and nails in blue. Her hair done exactly like Kirari's, in braided pig-tails.   

    "Good morning, 'Ika," Kirari gave her the once over, "Or should I say good morning, chickenshit?" 

     It happened so quickly that Kirari didn't have any time to respond. Ririka had tackled her and flipped her upside down on the bed while she twisted at Kirari's left arm, threatening to dislodge it from its socket. 

    "'Ika!!!" Sayaka shouted, trying to figure out which move she could make to neutralize Ririka. 

    Kirari was laughing, inspite of the precarious situation she was in. She was clearly amused by this new Ririka. More so because they looked perfectly alike as well. 

    "Let Kirari go, 'Ika." 

    "Hmm, looks like 'Rari's a good lay or you wouldn't have cared twice about saving her, is that right, Sayaka?"

    "This isn't about who's better in bed. We're a family. We took an oath to stay together. A family divided is vulnerable. Let Kirari go." 

    "I will, if you clear your schedule tonight for just you and me. How about it, cara mia?" 

    "I don't mean to intrude on your sexy time. Spring and Summer is your set time with Sayaka, afterall." 

    "Ah, I see we've come to an arrangement. Well and good, for now. Unless you'd like to gamble an entire full year for it." 

    "Sounds tempting, chickenshit, but we've been there before and settled on this, instead." 

    "A pity. I've been itching to get some practice. Will you show me around this new building of yours?" 

    "As soon as you let my favored gambling arm go." 

    Ririka did and pulled Kirari up from the bed. They both smiled, giving each other the once over. Ririka whistled, "I didn't realize just how good-looking I was. It's nice to see you again, 'Rari." 

    "I had your favorite Lamborghini and motorbike delivered to the parking lot of the Kaizen, 'Ika. I'll be borrowing the family EarthRoamer since its my turn with the children." 

    "Where are they? Did they come with you? I'd like to see them." 

    "They're with their aunts, Miyo and Miri."

    "Those two are...together? Again?"

    "The elders are all gone, 'Ika. We're in charge now. Actually, I'm in charge."

    "That means...I don't have to wear any face panties?" 

    "Absolutely. No more mask. Would you like a tour of the Kaizen while I bring you up to speed?" 

    "Most certainly. But first, I'd like to get dressed. This room doesn't look like its been lived in long enough. I see my pink suitcase is here, not much else."

    "You just moved in, from the looks of it. You stay at the manor for the most part. Sayaka invited you to stay at the penthouse with her but for some reason you opted for this floor."

    "I don't know what I must be thinking. We should make arrangements to transfer to your penthouse, Sayaka," Ririka beamed brightly. 

    What a mess this is, Sayaka thought to herself but gave Ririka a sad smile. Ririka undid her robe and let it fall behind her, unfazed that she was walking completely naked. At least, that hadn't changed, Sayaka thought. She rummaged through her pink suitcase for clothes and Sayaka caught how she smugly cocked her brow upon seeing her own adult toys stowed in the suitcase. Ririka picked one of it up and turned her head to meet Sayaka's gaze, making her wife blush. Sayaka turned her attention to Kirari who was massaging her sore left arm. 

    "Are you alright, Kirari? Anything twisted?" 

    "It's just a pinched nerve. I'll get the sensation back in a few minutes. Would you like to make me some tea in the kitchen while 'Ika gets dressed?" 

    "You should let my wife rest. She's not feeling well," Ririka cautioned. 

    "Then, I'll do the brewing. Come with me, Sayaka?" 

    "I will. Get dressed and join us soon, 'Ika."

    "I will, cara mia," Ririka winked. 

    As soon as Ririka was out of earshot, Kirari took Sayaka's hands and rubbed her thumbs over her palms reassuringly. 

    "I like this Ririka. This is the sister I wish I had growing up." 

    "This isn't the Ririka I want to be married to--a stranger." 

    "We took a vow, Sayaka. For better or worse, we're to stay together." 

    "Even if she's a danger to you? To our children?" 

    "That's something I clearly need to assess first. As a fail-safe, I'll have to find Mary Saotome. Maybe it would do them good to meet up again. I can misdirect 'Ika into thinking that she's still madly in love with Mary Saotome while I give her a tour of the Kaizen. Wait a minute. Are you...jealous? Of Mary?" 

    "I was--last night. But seeing this new Ririka...how much happier she seems to be...I'm confused, Kirari. About my own feelings. Maybe I'm not the best thing for her." 

    "I'm not confused. I like this Ririka. Confident, assertive. Energetic." 

    "How did it get to this point, Kirari? I'm pretty sure you didn't have this in mind when you gave me her file. Can you at least give me an idea of what programming is like?" 

    "The details of how we were programmed are never written down or video-taped, Sayaka. Only the trigger words are. We were trained separately. I don't know what they did to her. But I have at least one convergence trauma with my sister."  

    "Is it too painful to recount?" 

    "I can share but you'll have to brace yourself," Kirari cleared her throat and spoke in a lower tone of voice so that only they would hear it clearly, "I was...maybe nine or ten years old. At that time, I was already being trained in archery, slingshots, and the use of handguns and hunting rifles. I was quite good at it. I got cocky and bragged to my cousins about it. Then one day, my father brought me to the pit. It's a deep underground cave in the Bami residence, filled with...alligators." 

    "Aren't they illegal to own?"

    "The laws of the commonfolk don't apply to us Bami's, Sayaka. Anyways, when I got there, they had tied Ririka and left her dangling in mid-air above them. They also had one of my grandmothers tied and dangling on a rope next to Ririka. This grandmother, Sayaka, you haven't met her. She's the twin of baabaa who died when we were twelve years old. My father told me to choose which one I was to save and to shoot at the rope of the one I couldn't. If I missed, he would drop both of them into the pit filled with those 'gators. I suppose that's where Ririka first got her fear of heights from...and forced herself to forget. She may have forgotten the circumstances and the incident but not the fear."

    Sayaka stiffled a sob, lifting her hand to her mouth, "It makes me so angry, Kirari. To hear of this. It's so unthinkably barbaric. At that age, I was spending my time in libraries, tap dance, and martial arts classes. Your father--he's evil," Sayaka slammed her palms angrily over the table.

    "Its the same training my father received from his father. And his father before him and all the way back to the first generation of Bami's. And whatever all those training methods are, we'll never know because all the elders have been executed. All I have left to go on are my memories of my own abuse. Are you okay to hear more of this, my darling?" 

    "I don't want to but I know that my mind will hound me for stories left unfinished. I need to understand why." 

    "I saved 'Ika instead of my grandmother," A tear suddenly fell from Kirari's left eye. Sayaka wiped it off and Kirari reached for that hand and kissed the inside of her palm, "I aimed the gun at the rope above my grandmother and pulled the trigger. My father was disappointed in my decision. He said that twins were an omen of bad luck and it would have been better for me to erase my copy than to keep it. He said that my twin would always be a liability and a weakness that could be leveraged against me someday. And he was right. Look at where we are now." 

    "I'm so sorry about your grandmother, Kirari." 

    "Oh, my grandmother lived. My father only wanted to see if I had the guts to pull the trigger--which I did. The gun didn't have any real bullets, they were all blanks. And my grandmother was privy to this test. She knew. I had to find out the hard way. Eventually they pulled my grandmother out of the cave but they kept Ririka dangling over the pit for twelve hours so that she would never forget who she owed her life to. Every hour, they would lower her for an inch. They kept me in a cell in front of her so that I would see and hear her screaming. I was under so much stress that I almost scratched both my ears off. All her cries echoed in my head and I kept screaming at her to close her eyes so that she wouldn't see but she could only keep them closed for so long. I blamed myself for bragging to my cousins about my shooting skills. I learned my lesson that day and from then on, I kept mum and let my skills do the talking for me instead. Twelve hours after they pulled Ririka up, they reunited us in the same cell and Ririka held me tight. She didn't blame me for what happened. She tore a piece of her clothing and wiped all the blood behind my ears because I had scratched them so much out of stress. From then on, the two of us decided that we would switch places often and regularly to fool the clan elders. It was our way of rebelling, because they couldn't assess our combined value. If they couldn't tell us apart, what right did they have to call Ririka an omen of bad luck?"

    By the time Kirari had finished her story, Sayaka was crying on her shoulder and shaking with rage and fear, her fists clenching and unclenching in stress. Kirari held her close and kissed her forehead. 

    "Calm down, Sayaka. The elders are all dead. All the forms of torture and mind control they knew died with them. Our children will never have to go through what my generation has. I don't care if they're weak because of it. Because of you, I don't have the heart to put them through it. Still, I can't help but pass on the Bami jewels. Something in our blood curdles if we don't pass them on. It turns on itself, the corruption, like a spiritual cancer. It's a bloodline curse. At least their young minds don't have to be programmed and reprogrammed like ours were. That's all I can spare them from. And I hope that's enough."

    "It still doesn't make any sense to me, Kirari. I don't know how to connect the dots and how to help 'Ika get back to who she is from this story." 

    "I don't know too, Sayaka. As I said, we were both trained separately. That test in the alligator pit was the only convergence trauma we shared. Apart from that, I don't know what else they did to my sister. A part of me is somewhat curious if this is in fact the real Ririka. This one we have right now. And the 'Ika we've known all our lives is the decoy. The thing is, she's my sister. I would love her anywhichway she is. But what about you, Sayaka? Tell me the truth." 

    "I don't know, Kirari. All I know is that we all swore an oath. We had a blood compact to seal it. How can we help her?" 

    "Again, I need to assess if she's a danger to our family first, Sayaka. I'm pretty sure that I'm the target of this programming. I need to assess if she was made as a backup or a failsafe or if she was trained to kill and supplant me. Perhaps if we direct her attention to Mary Saotome...at the cost of losing her. Could you handle that if it got to a breaking point?" 

    "Breaking point?" 

    "I'm not deaf or blind, Sayaka. I've seen the way she looked at you. I felt how hard she twisted my arm. She may not be the same 'Ika who fell in love with you but she's attracted to you, nevertheless. And she might want to eliminate me anyways, even if all the elders are gone. Eliminate me just to keep you. If that is the case, my life is in your hands. What would you have me do? Bring out Saotome or let 'Ika dispose of me? I mean...should we both wait for that to happen?" 

    "No, Kirari. As painful as it might be to realize that 'Ika might love Mary more than me, we need to deal the wild card in as soon as possible. I'd rather have the truth." 

    "Exactly my thoughts. You never fail to get to the heart of the matter. Now you know why I chose to invite all the Bami's during the election years ago. In the midst of chaos, order will push back. To the victor go the spoils. Are you...scared, my darling?" 

    "I am, Kirari. I dont want to lose any of you, if I can. I am scared." 

    "The opposite of love is not hate. Its either fear or indifference. Very well, my darling. My one. I'll take my sister on a tour today and find a way for her to reconnect with Mary Saotome. Don't worry about the children. Damien will join them to insure that Miri and Miyo have their hands full. If they're distracted with watching Damien, they won't have time to scheme around their nephews and niece. Now, let me make you some tea to help you relax. I want you to sleep all day long just don't forget to feed Masayaka. Be prepared in the evenings because I may send a car after you. Dress for a club setting. We're going to a party." 

    "Will do. I need to go to the penthouse and retrieve the breast pump. My breasts are aching right now." 

    "Can I follow you up to watch?" 

    "Kirari! Aren't you taking 'Ika on a tour?"

    Kirari heaved a sigh and gave Sayaka a kiss before letting her go. 

    At around ten in the evening, Kirari sent a limo out for Sayaka. They were going to hit several clubs that night, notably ZOUK, then VENT and end up at either BAIA or the WOMB. As soon as she entered the limo, she was surprised to see it packed not just with Kirari and Ririka but Tsuzura, Mary, Yumeko, Ryota, Itsuki, Kaede, Yumemi, Saori, Midari, and Yuriko. The conversation would have turned out lively if Kirari had only backed out and given Ririka the floor to talk. Sayaka settled the competitive energy between them by talking about the children and showing everyone in the limo photos of her babies. 

    Kirari cozied herself next to Sayaka and nibbled at her ear while Ririka, still wearing the same blue nails, blue lipstick, and braided pigtails as Kirari, tried to catch Mary's attention by showing her photos of the latest jet pack that Kirari had just purchased for her this afternoon. Ririka ignored Tsuzura as if she weren't there. 

    "Did you really go up in a jet pack today?" Sayaka asked, "It's a good thing your motion sickness didn't kick in or you would have thrown up all over the place." 

    "Hey, I just had the time of my life, Sayaka. Don't be such a drag. Its a good thing you didn't come with me to the launch pad this afternoon. I would have had a sour mood and slapped you silly if you tried to nag and stop me from flying away." 

    "Slap who silly, chickenshit? That's my wife you're talking to." 

    "She's mine, too. I can do what I want with my wife, right?" 

    "Are you drunk already, 'Riri?" Mary shot her an irritated look, "I don't recall you being this talkative when we were together as election running mates." 

    "You might have to refresh my memory about those days, Mary. I woke up this morning with no recollection of the last ten years. Kirari must have slipped me some really strong experimental Inbami drugs and is quietly enjoying this prank." 

    "Nothing less is to be expected from your dumbass dork of a sister." 

    "If I did that, then it's all worth it. You can blame me all you like. Just stay away from Sayaka tonight. I'd like to dance with my wife," Kirari slipped her hand over Sayaka's inner thigh and suddenly, Ririka turned her head. A flicker of confusion crossed her face watching Kirari fondle Sayaka in front of everyone. Sayaka leaned into Kirari and soon they were nuzzling, pressing their faces against each other, playfully missing each other's mouths so that their lips landed on the other one's cheeks, nose, or forehead. It gave the impression of cats rubbing up against each other and was beautiful to look at.   

    "All yours," Ririka spoke but her voice had suddenly lost its bravado. If jealousy was a game, she had every intention of winning. Ririka turned her attention back to Mary, "I'd like to catch up with Mary. You look ravishing tonight. That blue dress of yours brings out the blonde highlights of your hair. Blue happens to be my favorite color, too," Ririka batted her lashes at Mary as she bent towards them and continued to show her photos of her flying in the jet pack. Photos that Kirari took.  

    "No, actually its fuchsia, black, turquoise, cyan, and teal, 'Ika. Those are your favorite colors." 

    "Butt out, Sayaka. Don't be so greedy, you've already got Kirari," Ririka cautioned. 

    "If you say so," Sayaka said sadly and turned her attention back to Kirari who was beaming like a cat that ate the entire bird cage. 

    She bent to whisper in Sayaka's ear, "I'd hate to be in Tsuzura's shoes tonight." 

    "I'm happy you were able to get all of them together this quickly, Kirari." 

    Kirari bent to whisper in her ear, "Because I'm so charming?" 

    "Do I know you?" Sayaka answered playfully. 

    "You do. And...I baited them by saying I could offer them jobs in the Kaizen Tower if they're tired of their current ones," Kirari whispered and they both giggled in unison. 

    At ZOUK, most of them enjoyed the dance floor except for Kirari and Sayaka who got even cozier in a booth seat. Once in a while, Sayaka would shoot Yumeko a smug smile but Yumeko only annoyed her by returning the smile genuinely. Yumeko turned her attention back to Mary, watching out for her because she had her hands full between Tsuzura and Ririka. Ryota took to entertaining Tsuzura since Ririka kept trying to engage Mary in a meaningful conversation. After the energy had died down at ZOUK, they moved on to the VENT. The pairs took to dancing near the sound stage, namely Kaede and Itsuki, Saori and Yumemi, Midari and Yuriko. After his tenth drink, Ryota got the nerve to ask Yumeko to dance with him which she happily accepted. Mary went out to smoke a cigarette and Ririka quickly pounced at the opportunity to get her alone since the VENT had a no smoking policy. 

    "Let's smoke in the limo," Ririka offered, "I can send the driver out on some errand so we can be alone." 

    "It makes no difference to me if he's there," Mary replied. As soon as they relaxed into the limo seats, Ririka reached out to light Mary's cigarette for her. She couldn't help but stare into her amber-yellow eyes. 

    "Are you happy? With Tsu...and Yumeko?" 

    "Tsu's always travelling around the world. She's a successful fashion designer now. And, she doesn't mind that I spend time with Yumeko now and then." 

    "Which one of them did you run to when things fell apart with us?" 

   "Yumeko. The thing with Tsu is that she's always in some country or another." 

   "And you never thought to follow her there?" 

   "Follow her to where? If I went there, she'd be off to some other gig and I'd be alone babysitting her flat in Venice." 

    "Venice happens to be one of my favorite places in the world. And I love the Italian language. I understand why Tsu won't let her flat there go. Still, I'm not interested in Tsuzura. I want to know why you and I fell apart. Was it because of Sayaka? Did she fight for me or try to get between us?" 

    Mary took a long drag on her cigarette before she responded, "You shouldn't try to open up a can of worms." 

    "I don't have a choice, Mary. I lost my memories. I was hoping you could fill in the blanks." 

    A long silence followed as they both studied each other, "No, Sayaka didn't try to push us apart. You and I...we were good friends, 'Riri. I helped you when you were at the lowerst point in your life. You had an identity crisis. Your own sister put you in danger when she came out on stage during Kaede's battle with Yumeko. And she did that because Sayaka didn't have the chutzpah to stop what was unraveling on stage. Kirari stepped up for her secretary, even if it put you at risk when you were at the Bami compound pretending to be her. She always steps up for Sayaka. She always will. Then she pushed you to be my election running mate...probably because she knew she wanted to spend all her time with Sayaka instead of you. Also, she forced you out because she wanted you to be your own person, even if you weren't ready." 

    "Sounds like you and I had it cozy, then." 

    "We did, for a while. I made you happy. But I wasn't content, 'Riri. To me, you were just this sweet confused kid that kept following me around. A shy girl who leaned on me because she had lost her sister. I helped you to gain confidence in yourself. I asked you to fight by my side. I tested you. Your skills, if you had the smarts. I tested your resolve if you were willing to abandon your sister back then until the moment you fell in love with Sayaka." 

    "You were my first crush, Mary." 

    "I'm glad, 'Riri. But the strongest reason for why I ran for president at all was because...people like Tsuzura were bullied in high school. She was why I fought so hard. I wanted to protect her. She inspired me to fight so that people like her wouldn't have to transfer out of Hyakkaou. If ONLY I had been strong enough back then...maybe Tsuzura didn't have to leave. And we would be together in Japan until now. I blame myself for it. When she left, I went...more than a little crazy. She was my moral core. She was my heart and soul. All I had left of Tsu was her hair pin and I carried it around as if it were her heart in my hand. When I lost her, I went mad. Gambling like crazy and then I turned into the very thing I hated. A bully. And if not for Yumeko, I would have forgotten everything good to fight for. I love Tsuzura, 'Riri. Even if she can't gamble to save her own life. I love her still. You never forget your first love. Even now, she's still so unreachable to me whenever she leaves to work in another country. I can't fill all her needs and I feel inadequate now that she's more successful than I am. I cannot give her the world. So I cave in once in a while and find comfort in Yumeko. But Tsuzura understands. She never judges me for it. She loves me, regardless. I'm just lucky to have that little of her when she swings by Japan."

    "What about us, Mary? How far did we go? Did we kiss? Were we an item? Did we make love?" 

    "We held hands, 'Riri. We had lunch together. We watched movies together. We plotted against Kirari, together. Well, I plotted. You listened," Mary laughed, "I tried to keep you away from your asshole of a twin sister but its Sayaka that drew you back into that vicious cycle. I realized you had fallen in love with her when she had her nervous breakdown after the election. It was you who brought Sayaka out of her confused state. You pretended to be Kirari and took Sayaka to the Tower of Doors. You jumped out with her even though you were scared of heights. And because you made that sacrifice, she somehow snapped out of her nervous breakdown. But even then, I had already kissed Yumeko in the middle of all that hot mess. And it was too late for us. Whatever it was that could have been possible...was never meant to be. And even now, that you're so different. You're not the 'Riri that I know. You're so confident now and full of life. It's actually irritating. You are the furthest thing to the girl I might have wanted to have been my girlfriend. Now that you're at your best. You remind of Kirari. But you're better than her. You're...somewhat stronger. Kirari's broken. She's happy to be Sayaka's better half. She broke herself so that she and Sayaka would fit together and make sense. But you? Right now, you are yourself, alone." 

    "Are you trying to tell me that I'm only attractive to you if I cling to you? If I'm weak for you? If I follow you around and do everything you want me to?"

    "Perhaps, if I didn't have Tsu. Then I could baby you. But I do--have Tsu. Having her around me again...its like a dream within a dream. And its not just Tsu. I have Yumeko, too. And that one's a nightmare within a nightmare," Mary laughed, "But oh...I love them both. I need them both. They make me happy."  

    "When was the last time we were happy together?" 

   "I can't even remember. The last time we spent more than an hour together was at the Dance Mixer in Hyakkaou. And even then, you left our table to go and dance with Sayaka. I should show you a video. Its still on YourTube with a million hits," Mary opened her cellphone and showed Ririka the video of her threesome dance with both Sayaka and Kirari. Ririka watched on the tiny screen and her heart did somersaults at the sight of all three of them. They looked happy and she had been the one leading their dance together. After the song ended, Mary took back her phone and placed it in her dress side pocket, "I hit you that night, after the dance. Because you were too busy picking up after Sayaka's gloves on the floor rather than looking out for me." 

    "I love Sayaka?" 

    "You do. It wasn't just the dance mixer, 'Riri. I realized it the moment you spoke her name when she had her breakdown after the election. It was you who brought her to the clinic. And the way you acted...it were as if you wanted to build a wall around her and keep her to yourself. Can I bum a cigarette? I think I'm out." 

    "Kirari keeps cigars and cigarettes somewhere in this limo," Ririka fished around for a pack, "I don't know if she still smokes. I only pretended to smoke because I saw that you wanted to. Here, you can have this pack. But before you light another cigarette, can we...I mean. I'd like to kiss you, at least once, Mary." 

    Suddenly, Mary was blushing. And the blush was contagious because Ririka felt her cheeks grow hot in response. Mary had, afterall, been her first crush. 

    "Sure. But not tonight, 'Riri. Someday. Okay?" 

    "When?"

    "Someday, when I don't have Tsu or Yumeko. That okay? Besides, you're married. With children." 

    "Sayaka is...gorgeous. But I've lost all my memories of her. Lost my connection to her. I'm glad you helped me to fill in the blanks. And that video you just showed me...it made me happy. It makes sense to me now why all three of us are together. It looked like...I loved her so much. Loved them both--her and Kirari." 

    "I'm glad I was able to help you, 'Riri. Now bring it all here and let's hug," Mary opened her arms and Ririka, without any hesitation, drew Mary into her embrace. Ririka's body heat filled her and Mary felt awkward because suddenly, Ririka was holding her tightly and forcing her into a submissive position. An image flashed of Kirari slipping one leg between hers as she grabbed her chin a long time ago at the student council lounge room and Mary pushed Ririka away in a panic attack, "Sorry. I suddenly remembered Kirari. You used to wear your hair down along with that silly mask. Maybe stop wearing Kirari's hairstyle and nails." 

    "It doesn't bother me. I know I'm me, regardless."

    "Well, I'm bothered. Your sister's a dick. Let's go back to the disco. We still have to drop by THE WOMB and BAIA." 

    As soon as they got out of the limo, Tsuzura was standing just outside the door and without warning, she slapped Mary on the face. At that moment, it seemed to Ririka that karma had somehow taken its toll. 

    "I don't mind the other women, Mary. What I DO MIND IS YOU running off without telling ME where YOU went," Tsuzura whined and started to cry.  

    Ririka left them both to argue amongst themselves. When they didn't return to the VENT, everyone concluded that Tsuzura and Mary had gone home in a cab. The party continued onto THE WOMB where they met up with Sachiko and Mikura as well as Aoi and Sakura. Sayaka was exhausted and Kirari decided to take her back to the Kaizen and would return to rejoin the last of the partygoers at BAIA. 

    Alone, Ririka realized that Sayaka was right. She enjoyed all the lights at BAIA because they were mostly of her favorite colours. She waited for Kirari to return from the Kaizen. The two of them broke away from their crowd of partygoers to drink at the bar. 

    "How's Sayaka?" 

    "At the Kaizen penthouse. She wasn't really that exhausted. Its just that her breasts were hurting her. She needed to use the breast pump and lactate. Want to dance after this drink? Headbob like silly teenies?" 

     "No, I want to go back home." 

     "Where is home? At our manor with the children? Or the Kaizen." 

     "Wherever Sayaka is."  

     "Oh? Interesting. Didn't it go well with Mary? I see you're still so very much in love with her," Kirari tested Ririka.

     "I don't think anyone can ever get over their first crush." 

     "Well, you did. And you were a pain in the ass, fighting for a piece of my wife. You even wanted to die if you couldn't have her, too. You told me that if you had to go, that was the only way you were going to die--fighting for love. My, my, my. Never pegged you for a romantic, too." 

     "Well, she's our wife now, isn't she?" 

     "Lucky for you--I love you chickenshit. And...for the most part, it was worth it. We were happy. What now, then? Are you going to pursue Mary?" 

    "I don't know. If she doesn't pursue me, then she doesn't recognize my value. Her loss. Also, I need some time with Sayaka." 

    "She's all alone in the penthouse. I think in some ways...she's waiting for you. Afterall, Spring and Summer...that's your set time with her. I get Fall and Winter while its your turn with the children." 

    "I'll catch a cab and go to her." 

    "Nonsense. Take the limo. I'll call for another one to fetch us after we're done club-hopping. Take the elevator at your side of the building as during Spring and Summer, the penthouse only opens up from your end of the Tower." 

    Ririka looked at Kirari squarely in the eye, "I love you, 'Rari. I really appreciate the jet pack you bought for me. That couldn't have been cheap." 

    "Hey, I owed you. And Itsuki was just too excited to provide the latest model for me."

    "You owe me for what?" 

    "Ask me again sometime because that's a long story." 

    "I'll ask you tomorrow," Ririka smiled and left for the parking lot. 

    It was past midnight when she arrived at the penthouse of the Kaizen. True enough, the entrance to the penthouse was only from her side of the helix structure. She found Sayaka at the living room, watching something on the television but at the same time, she also had a book on her lap. 

    "Sayaka, its past midnight. Are you watching or reading?" 

    Sayaka didn't look at her. Instead, she said, "You were rude to me, 'Ika. You made it perfectly clear that you wanted Mary's attention." 

    "Yes, I did. How can you blame me, Sayaka. I woke up with no memory of us. Of you. All I had to go on was the memory that I had a crush on Mary Saotome in high school." 

    "Still, you didn't have to tell everyone that you were going to slap me silly. All I did was imply that I hope you didn't have any motion sickness by experimenting with a jet pack since you used to have a fear of heights. And then you called me a drag and a nag! That's what I get for worrying about you?"

    "I came here to make my peace with you. Clearly you're not in a good mood." 

    "You don't have to force yourself to like me or want me, 'Ika. We can startover, as friends. As buddies. Two people who had a history and now raise children together. You're free to pursue other women. Its okay."

    "You don't sound okay." 

    Sayaka snapped her book shut, "I just lost a partner today. A girl who said she was my soulmate and is now a stranger. And all the beautiful things we shared together are gone, forever. And I wish...whoever stole her body and soul would be someone kind. And decent. But no, instead I get this boorishly arrogant bitch who has the gall to treat me like a punching bag in front of our common acquaintances. All because she's still hung up on her first high school crush. I mean...DAMN. What a friggin' day!" Sayaka stood up and turned the TV off with the remote. She walked to place the remote control and her book on the shelf and because her hands had been trembling in anger, the book fell over and she had to bend over to pick it up. As she did, her robe lifted and exposed her thighs and as simple as that, Ririka was completely turned on. Her ears had gone hot in a split-second, in ways she had never felt for Mary. Sayaka continued in her tirade as she arranged things, "Not even the decency to figure out that its past midnight and YOU DO NOT bother people at this hour. You should have slept at the 200th floor and we could have talked the next day, as friends. And perhaps I'd be in a better mood." 

    "Sayaka...we can't be friends," Ririka's hands were shaking, her body radiating with heat. Her heart felt like it was melting from the heat coming off from between her legs. All her thoughts of Sayaka would be unholy from this point on.

   Sayaka threw her a hostile look, "I'm extending an olive branch here and you still don't have the decency to accept it, inspite of the fact that its you who's humiliated me in front of our high school friends." 

    "I CANNOT be your friend, Sayaka. I want to fuck the living shit out of you right now." 

    Stunned, she looked absolutely gorgeous. Her purple eyes were wide and her face was flushed. Flustered, she replied. Her voice seemed mixed with sadness and the pitch was slightly higher, "'Ika would never say that to me! So vulgar and so direct."

    "I'm not your 'Ika! But I want you just the same," Ririka lunged at her, grabbing her because she almost backed away. She bent to devour Sayaka's lips. There was electricity there, making it impossible for Ririka to think straight. She whimpered, pressing her lips to Sayaka's. So soft. Were they somehow swollen, Ririka thought. And when Sayaka tilted her head and opened her lips slightly to respond to her impassioned kiss, Ririka knew that it was all over for her. She understood in that moment why they were married. Tears spilled from her eyes. There was a pain so acute, spreading from her heart and down to her crotch. She tore at her own clothes and tore at Sayaka's, ignoring all the things she was saying. She was talking, but Ririrka could hear nothing else but her own heartbeat. It were as if Sayaka's voice was muffled and far away. 

    "'Ika, you don't know who you are. This is wrong. We should wait," Sayaka tried to push her away but this tall silver-haired beauty was moving her to the couch. Like a scorpion, Ririka gripped her body, holding Sayaka's arms behind her and moved her inch by inch to where she wanted them to mate. Strange sounds escaped her, it sounded like wailing. Like Ririka was in deep pain, yet her grip on Sayaka's body was too strong to thwart--tighter than Sayaka had ever been held before. A primal fear gripped her. A very real fear that whoever this stranger was, she could be devastatingly violent. Was she trained to be? Sayaka held her breath as Ririka pressed her lips against her neck, her collarbone. And before she could protest, Ririka lifted one hand, squeezed, and started to suck on the fullness of her lactating breasts, "'Ika, no. No!" Sayaka tried tugging her head back but Ririka wouldn't budge. She latched onto flesh with her teeth until Sayaka relaxed her grip. 

    Devoid of all sense, Ririka tightened her grip on her breast as she sucked on Sayaka to quench her thirst. It had been a long night and she thirsted, alternated between her breasts drinking, oblivious to her partner's protests and moans. And still, she was thirsty. She raked her teeth downward and pressed a kiss over Sayaka's belly. She moved her kisses lower and tore at Sayaka's underwear. Sayaka struggled to keep her legs closed but Ririka pushed them open and unceremoniously devoured Sayaka's slick, wet petals beginning with her swollen clitoris. It was Sayaka's turn to whimper and Ririka answered in moans. Pleading, muffled, moans as she took and took and took from Sayaka's well like it was the only place to drink in a desert of delirium. Ririka felt Sayaka's fingers in her hair, unravelling her braided pigtails. She lifted her body to meet Sayaka's lips in a long, deep, and impassioned kiss as she positioned her right hand between Sayaka's legs and quickly pressed two fingers inside Sayaka's core. She rocked and pumped them in, making her scream aloud. It almost felt like Ririka was plumbing at Sayaka's depths, slamming her fist in. They talked in moans and unintelligible sounds. The heat of that moment had Sayaka shuddering with her release and Ririka took her fingers off to slam her own nether parts to Sayaka's wetness, grinding her own clit against Sayaka's plump and swollen nether parts. So wet. Moments passed and her own release came hot and sweet and cognition dawned on her as their eyes met. The two of them trembled from the intense physical activity. 

    "Who are you?" Tears filled Sayaka's eyes, "Give me back my 'Ika. My sweet and tender wife. Where is she? Give her back to me! Give her back," She sobbed uncontrollably and Ririka's tears fell from her own eyes, blinding her.

    "I'm Ririka. This is me, Sayaka. It's also me." 

    "No you can't be! 'Ika makes love to me. You fucked me like an animal. 'Ika treats me with respect," Sayaka dragged one arm across her face to wipe her tears off. 

    "I can ALSO treat you with respect. I'm sorry if I lost control. Well. Actually, no. I'm not sorry. It felt too good. You are just too hot. I don't think I'll ever fuck another girl as long as you live, Sayaka. You hear me? I mean it," Ririka swore, "Where is the bedroom. Let me carry you to bed." 

     Still crying, Sayaka wrapped her arms around her neck and burried her face in Ririka's shoulder. But she didn't speak. Ririka picked her up in her arms and at once felt something painful in her chest. She dropped on her knees and laid Sayaka back on the couch. 

    "I think I'm going to have a heart attack." 

    "No, 'Ika. You had a chest injury some years back. In the past you could carry me. But not anymore. Help me to stand. It hurts...my crotch area. It hurts to stand. You've been quite rough on me." 

    "Have I never not been?" 

    "No. Not like this. You've never been this...free. Tonight, you were a tornado. I"m lucky you didn't smash me to bits."

    Together, they helped each other to stand and Sayaka directed her to the bedroom. They lay together and rested. Sayaka felt sleepy and she closed her eyes. 

    "Don't fall asleep yet. I have a hundred questions to ask you." 

    "I need to rest."

    "I'm going to take the elevator down to the 200th floor and get all my toys from that pink suitcase. Then you won't be able to sleep," Ririka teased. 

    Sayaka laughed, "No. I need my rest so that I can...feed our baby tomorrow. My breasts need to build up milk."

     Ririka pulled Sayaka into her arms. 

     "How do we sleep?"

     "You sleep on the left side and you usually tuck my head under your chin." 

     Ririka positioned herself and Sayaka, "Like this?" 

     Sayaka nodded, "So sleepy, 'Ika. So tired." 

     "I love you, Sayaka. You're the first woman I've ever slept with." 

     "That's true. Then and now. I took your maidenhood on our honeymoon because you were still a virgin. I'm not your first love, though. If...if you could go back to who you were...someone in love with Mary Saotome...would you?" 

    "No...I don't think I want to. I like how I feel right now. This moment. The way I am. I've got you now. I don't want to lose you. But...if it means that I will get all my memories of you back, I will change my mind and murder this new me. I want ALL my memories of you back. You feel so good to me, Sayaka. You feel like home. But its as if...I'm locked out of a house...without a key. I want to come home to you but there's no way in. Where can I find the key?"

    More tears fell from Sayaka having realized that years ago, she had been the key. 

    "You used to call me, la mia chiave. And I called you...la mia porta." 

     "So that's why my wedding ring has it inscribed underneath? I looked, by the way. When I took my ring off to bathe in the tub this morning." 

     Sayaka nodded, "Mine says la mia chiave...you gave that ring to me. The rings I have are designed to lock as one, just as you and Kirari are...one. So sleepy, 'Ika. Tired," she said and fell asleep. Ririka spent the next few minutes staring at her wife. She bent to smell her head, lick her sweat. Touch her body ever so gently so as not to wake her. She tipped Sayaka to her side as she touched her shoulder blade. How beautiful it seemed to her. She licked at the angle of the bone that protruded under the skin.  She pressed her nose to Sayaka's nape, finding two bite scars. Sayaka mumbled in her sleep, "The ratio between two numbers that equals approximately 1.618."  

    Ririka smiled, curious. She looked forward to relearning every little thing about Sayaka. Her sleeptalking was amusing. Soon, Ririka fell asleep wrapping one arm and one leg around her.

     It was five in the morning when Sayaka awoke and Ririka was sleeping soundly. She tried to move but this Ririka had her arm and leg wrapped so tightly and dominantly around her like a vise grip. Sayaka managed to free her arm and touch this Ririka on her cheek. Then, she pressed her forehead to Ririka's. 

    "I'm going to try something, 'Ika. I don't know if it will make you better or worse but if it does...I will learn to love you all over again," Sayaka said as she spoke thirteen words, beginning with Saotome and reversed the order of the list of words that Kirari had given her. 

    "Ochita," Ririka answered. 

     Sayaka pressed her lips tenderly to Ririka's and snuggled closer. She dozed off as it was hard to get out of bed. This strange version of Ririka held her tight like an octopus and she wasn't used to it yet. 

     Hours after, Sayaka awoke to the smell of raw animal sex and soggy milk leaks on the sheets. She lay in bed, her nether parts swollen and she felt bruised all over. Just when she was about to stand, Ririka walked in carrying a breakfast tray filled with all her favorites. Fried egg rice, miso soup, and nutritious fruits and milk.

    "Good morning, la mia chiave. I cooked something for you because you deserve it after putting up with dork's cooking for the past two seasons." 

    "'Ika?" Sayaka asked, it was almost a whisper. 

    "Yes, Sayaka?" Ririka imitated the high pitched tone of her question and winked, "Are you hoarse? Do you have a cold?" 

    "No."

    "Good. Shall I get your breast pumps and baby bottles?" 

    "'Ika, what's the last thing you remember?"

    "I remember that we were on the 200th floor. Now suddenly we're in the penthouse. I've actually had to take my motion sickness pills and it also helps to close all the curtains and blinds around so I don't see what's out there." 

    Tears filled Sayaka's eyes. 

    "Oh no, mia chiave, please don't cry. Don't feel guilty. Its alright, really. I can take my pills regularly so we can stay up here in the penthouse if that's what you really, really like. I mean, there must be a reason why we're suddenly here and not down there. Last night was a blur, to be honest." 

     "No, 'Ika. Its fine if we transfer down to where you want to. Masayaka is in room 237." 

     "Ah, I'll call that room number later to check if the new wallpaper has arrived. But first, I want my wife to be healthy and to eat only the best food." 

     "'Ika...I love you," Sayaka wiped her tears away. 

     "I love you more, mia chiave."

    Much later, Sayaka sent Kirari a text message. It read: 'Ika got her memories back. I'd like to burn her file. Well. Not just hers. I'd like to burn BOTH your files. Fuck this Bami mind control bullshit. I am going to take charge of you two from hereon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 823 18
-"My Lily. When you are lost, I shall guide you. When you are broken, I shall repair you. When you cry, I shall wipe your tears away. You are safe wi...
358K 5.8K 101
Just what the title says! All types of fanfictions! I take recommendations, any kind is probable to be done. All of the fanfictions shall be written...
136K 3.9K 45
β€’I just hit 1k again since I rewrite the book...for some reasons. β€’thanks for the readers for voting! β€’comment down below & don't forget to vote! ...
377K 7.6K 112
[Discontinued] (Y/N) is a girl who wants to be a Pro-Hero. She's smart, strong, and beautiful. Her past is something, she really doesn't like to talk...