i'm yours

By starynightae

"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
im in mourning

seven

420 28 10
By starynightae

"Are you sure, sure?" Minduelle asked Yoongi, Yoongi looking up from the floor.

"Min, we're performing in five minutes." Yoongi chuckled. "I'm doing this."

"Okay," Minduelle released a shaky breath, stepping closer to him to fix his tie; his tie that definitely didn't need to be fixed. "If you forget something or can't flip the page fast enough, just play the chords and it'll be fine. If you suddenly don't feel confident, just tap your nose twice and I'll announce I'm doing acapella. If you want to stop and head home early, just let me know and I'll take a small break and you can leave without being noticed too much. And if you mess up it's totally-"

"Min, you're giving me anxiety." Yoongi pulled her hands away from his tie, the man dressed in a black suit and tie. "Relax." He soothed, Minduelle taking a deep breath. "I'm going to play the songs perfectly and I'm going to stay up there the entire time. I'll only take breaks if you need one. Alright?" Yoongi looked deep into her eyes, staring right into her soul.

"Alright." Minduelle hugged him tightly. "This means so much to me, thank you so much."

"Hey," Yoongi grabbed her good hand as she turned away. His words were caught in his throat once she turned back to him. "You look beautiful, by the way."

Minduelle smiled. "Power of makeup."

Truth be told, Minduelle didn't need makeup. She was naturally breathtaking. The only reason why she "needed" the makeup today was to cover cuts and bruise. She was really good at makeup, not even Yoongi could tell. But the way her lashes were darker and longer, her lips plump and glossed, eyeshadow bold enough to be noticed by the audience but not bold enough to take over her face. Her hair was curled perfectly and her jewelry kissed her skin so gracefully...

God, Yoongi wanted to kiss her.

"Ready?" Minduelle smiled, eyes on him, the audience clapping after the owner of the theater introduced her. She was one of three performers at today's noon show. It was a charity performance for a non-profit organization to help children and adults learn how to read. The man before her did several opera songs and the woman after her would be doing ballet.

Minduelle was the most anticipated performer for this evening.

Minduelle walked out first, the audience clapping louder than any time this evening, a few rising to their feet. Minduelle smiled and waved at them, pride soaring through her. She really had made her name out there, hasn't she?

"Good afternoon, everyone." Minduelle spoke into the microphone, held up by a stand. "I would like to thank you all so much for your generous donations to LFK. You have changed the lives of so many adults and children with your participation. I thank you." Minduelle paused, letting the applause ring throughout the giant room, every seat filled. "A dear friend of mine will be accompanying me on piano today so I can focus on my vocals and fulfill all of your expectations. Will that be alright with everyone?"

Again, another applause, a few whistles echoing throughout the quieting room.

"Thank you," Minduelle bowed her head. "Please enjoy the show."

Minduelle closed her eyes as Yoongi began to play the piano, the sound perfectly amplified to fill up the entire room, warming everyone's hearts as they recognized the song. Minduelle sang four songs in total, hardly taking any breaks other than the applause between each song and every high note she sang.

God how she loved performing. Standing in a gorgeous dress, feeling beautiful, knowing her voice was perfect, knowing she was making a lasting impression on everyone in this room. It comforted her, knowing every single person's eyes were on her. She knew they were. She was outstanding. Her voice was breathtaking.

She was born to perform.

At moments like these, she was so relieved she never ended her life the day her mother died.

"There she is!" Hoseok announced, walking backstage with the rest of the boys.

"Lin Minduelle!" Jin whooped loudly, Jimin running over to her with a humongous bouquet of flowers. "South Korea's Star!"

"Uhm, I think that's me." Jungkook gave Minduelle a teasing smile, pulling her in for a hug. "You were amazing as always, Noona."

"My favorite fans." Minduelle sighed lovingly, a big smile on her face. "How were the other performers? I could only see them from the wings."

"Good, but not as good as you." Namjoon had his arms crossed, a proud smile on his face. "Everyone loved you out there."

"Miss Lin!" The president of LFK (Literacy For Korea) walked over to her, a big smile on her face. "Our profits almost doubled after you performed! You inspired so many more donations after your performance!" She touched her ear, Minduelle noticing the earpiece. "We're getting bombarded by donors and audience members asking to meet with you. Do you have business cards?"

Minduelle blinked rapidly, trying to process all of this. She knew people liked listening to her, but she really doubled the donations?? "I-I didn't bring-"

"I brought some." Yoongi held up his hand before pulling out a big stack from his suit pocket, handing them to Minduelle. "Go on, Min." Yoongi gave her a gentle push towards the charity president, Minduelle whisked away, five steps behind everything that was happening.

"How did you know?" Jin chuckled, nudging Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged. "I just knew."

-

"I only perform in public buildings, so all requests for in-house performances will be denied." Minduelle called, trying to balance the stack of audience's business cards with her own. "I apologize for any inconvenience, but I do perform at restaurants and bars if they are accommodating, oh excuse me!" Minduelle stumbled into a man, him holding her up by her waist immediately, not letting go. "Here you go." She shoved a business card into him, forcing him to let her go so she could return to her small space away from everyone.

"I can pay you two grande for a one-on-one performance, 30 minutes tops." An older man, probably in his sixties, smiled creepily at her, holding out his business card.

"No private performances." Minduelle politely declined, handing out her business card to the several hands outstretched to her. "But please, donations to LFK are always open on their website! You simply have to look up their name and-"

"Can you perform at my son's wedding?!"

"I need a pianist for my daughter's birthday party! She's turning 16!"

"Do you volunteer at schools?? I need a pianist to speak to my kids!"

"Where's your next performance!!"

Minduelle's eyes darted around the huge crowd around her, wondering where the heck the charity president went after she brought her out here. God there were so many people and they were getting so crowded around her, reaching for her, touching her, yelling at her.

"Alright alright! Back up from the pianist!" A security guard shouted into the crowd, at least five other guards helping control the crowd. "Line up in a single file line and Miss Lin will get to speak with all of you and ensure information is exchanged."

"Here you go, Miss." A security guard handed her her personal notebook and pen, Minduelle widening her eyes. "Your friends told me to give this to you."

Minduelle turned around, looking at a wing of the stage, seeing all seven of the boys peaking their heads out. She smiled at them and waved at them, them waving back.

Minduelle took a deep breath and turned back to the crowd, feeling a lot better now that she had space. "Alright, who's first?"

-

"Mrs. Chung!" Minduelle called out to the president of the charity, holding an envelope in her hands. "I have a donation to make, please." Minduelle handed her the check, the president's eyes wide as she saw the huge wad of cash inside.

"M-Miss Lin. Are these your tips from-"

"No no, they're donations." Minduelle corrected, folding her hands in front of her. "They're all for your amazingly impactful charity. You deserve every last dollar in there." Truth be told, the majority of the money in there was from the boys, the rest from Minduelle's audience members that met with her afterwards. "Thank you for having me. I really enjoyed this experience."

"You can perform for us anytime!" Mrs. Chung laughed in disbelief, closing the envelope. "May I hug you? You've, you're..." She couldn't speak, just in so much shock.

"Of course, Mrs. Chung." Minduelle hugged the lady, realizing the older woman had started to cry.

"Th-this is going to help, this is going to help so many people." Mrs. Chung let go of the hug, trying to blink her tears away, holding the envelope tightly. "Thank you, Minduelle."

"You're going to help so many people." Minduelle smiled gently, her heart fluttering happily in her chest. "I look forward to following the success of KFL."

"We will do our best!"

Minduelle and Mrs. Chung parted after some final farewells and thank yous, Minduelle finally getting to go backstage and return to the boys...

She walked into the empty room, seeing a note tucked into her bouquet of flowers.

Hey Min! We blocked out as much time as possible in our schedules for this, but we had to get back to HYBE for our dance practice with some backup dancers! We'll be home around 6 o'clock and we'll make dinner! Again, your performance was amazing as always and we can't wait to talk more about it when we get back!!

Love you lots!

Jimin <333

(and the rest of them idiots i guess)

Minduelle lowered the note, staring at herself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, she forced a smile on her face. 'Alright. You had your fun. Time for the real world.'

Minduelle turned down her hearing aids before gathering her things and heading to her car. She kept her car quiet with no music, only keeping her hearing aids in for the driving part. But as soon as she got to the boy's place, she took the off and shoved them in her back, heading inside.

She journeyed to Namjoon's room, grabbing a sweatshirt before going to Jimin's, getting a pair of sweatpants and going to her own private bathroom. She locked the door and showered, scrubbing her face with just water in the shower, not caring how much it hurt and burned. Not caring that she ripped a cut open, not caring that tears were mixing with the water as she hit her bruised jaw.

Performing was the highest point in Minduelle's life. It always was. She felt alive and free when she performed. But after reaching your highest point, there was only one way to go afterwards.

Minduelle slowly sat down in the shower, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. She didn't know how loud she was or if there were any other noises going, her hearing aids at the bottom of her bag, and she didn't care. She just cried and cried, feeling so dead and useless. The pain of her father was etched into her skin. She didn't have anyone to talk to about her performance. She didn't have anyone to tell the exciting new bookings she had.

Now she had to deal with the memories of random men's hands on her skin, on disgusting and perverted comments that got glares from security members and a forced smile from herself. Now she had to deal with her regret of not being good enough for her grandmother and not the perfect daughter for her father.

Why couldn't she just perform for forever?

Minduelle turned around once she felt fur against her leg. "Oh, hello Yeontan." Minduelle spoke at what she assumed was her normal volume. She stood in the bathroom, brushing her hair in the mirror, just recently finished with her steaming hot shower. Mindeulle frowned once Yeontan began to scratch her leg, looking like he was barking at her. "What are you doing?" Minduelle sat her hair brush down and bent down to pick up the dog.

But the sudden change of elevation knocked her out immediately, something Yeontan was trying to warn her about. Yeontan wiggled out from beneath Minduelle's arm, barking for his friend.

'What what what??' Bam ran into the room, running into the doorway before skidding to a stop, seeing his second favorite human on the floor. 'Yeontan! She passed out!'

'Yeah no shit.' Yeontan huffed in annoyance. 'We need to hug her!' Yeontan announced, shuffling closer to her and snuggling close to her face.

'But we don't have arms!' Bam protested, lifting and lowering his feet anxiously, not knowing what to do without his human father and his friends.

'Just lay on her! It's the same thing!' Yeontan quickly advised, feeling Minduelle's smell change, signaling she was waking up.

Bam quickly laid his upper half on her lower back, hoping he was doing it right. He didn't have long arms to wrap around her body so he didn't cover much of that. But maybe this-

Minduelle slowly rolled onto her back, breathing heavily, staring up at the ceiling, trying to orient herself while everything went cold, dry, and dead around her. Her nose burned from the lack of moisture and her body stiffened in rejection to the real world.

Slowly, trying to hold back a freak out, she brought her arms to opposite shoulders, attempting to hug-

Minduelle looked to the side as a dark object moved. She frowned once she made out Bam's face. He lowered down and licked her face before bucking up, rocking back and forth. Minduelle turned her head to the side, not understanding what he was doing-

"Yeontan?" Minduelle spoke aloud, seeing the much smaller dog as he walked up to her. Minduelle froze as he plopped down beside her and put his head on her neck, laying there. Minduelle took a deep breath, adjusting to the slight weight on her neck now-

Bam laid himself on her stomach, his hind legs the only part not on her. 'Is this okay Yeontan??' He asked anxiously, adjusting a little, trying to find a comfortable position for him and Minduelle both.

'Yeah.' Yeontan closed his eyes. 'She's calming down.'

"Good dogs." Minduelle whispered, letting her hand rub Bam's back slowly, her other hand resting on Yeontan's back. "Good, good dogs."

"Okay, I think we're good for tonight." Hoseok spoke through the microphone, every immediately dropping the ground with groans and loudly exhaled breaths.

"About time Hyung!" Jungkook shouted from somewhere in the room, also on the floor now.

Hoseok rolled his eyes with a smile, returning the microphone to the box, the staff members cleaning up the dance practice room, the rest of the dancers and his members on the floor. Hoseok walked over to them, wanting to see if they wanted to go to their favorite family-owned restaurant after this, but realized something immediately. "Where's Jimin?"

"Over here!" Jimin skipped over, his hair (the parts that were stuck to his face by sweat) bouncing. "I'm gonna head over to the other room and practice some more on my own. I'll be home later."

Jin twisted his face in disgust and stared up at the younger man. "Are you insane??"

"Dude how are you not dead?" Namjoon asked, an arm over his eyes, laying flat on his back.

"Yeah, Jimin," Hoseok crossed his arms, frowning with concern. "Maybe you should call it a night. We just had a six hour practice with minimal breaks. I think we accomplished enough for one night."

"Maybe as a group, but not for me individually." Jimin shook his head and took a swig of his water bottle. "I'll see you guys later!" Jimin waved with a happy smile and walked off, heading to the other dance room.

Hoseok sighed and sat down with the rest of the guys. "Whatever. I'm sure it'll only be an hour."

"Well, I'm starved." Jungkook announced what they were all thinking. "What's the dinner plan?"

"I don't know about you guys, but there is no way in hell I'm cooking tonight." Yoongi shook his head, sitting up slowly, stretching his arms in front of him. "Let's just go to Timber's and eat there and pick up something for Jimin and Min."

"What did Jimin write in that note for Min?" Taehyung asked, rolling onto his stomach and propping his chin up with his hands. "Anything about dinner?"

"He probably just told her we'd pick something up." Hoseok shrugged, taking another drink of his water. "Or she'd assume none of us would want to cook so we'd also pick something up."

"True." Jungkook stumbled to his feet. "I'm gonna shower and then I'll meet you guys at my car."

"Yeah we should all shower." Namjoon agreed but made no move to stand up. "SOmeone go tell Jimin our plan."

"I'll just text him." Yoongi sighed, looking over at his phone at the side of the room. "I'll just telepathically tell him."

"Or we can tell him in person because we walk right past the dance room to leave this room." Hoseok stood up, offering Yoongi a hand. "Come on. The faster we shower the faster we can eat."

'And see Min.' Yoongi realized, taking Hoseok's hand.

Minduelle hummed softly, liking the feeling of the vibrations through her jaw and throat. She made different pitches and hummed them with other pitches that sounded good, hoping she sounded coherent.

Minduelle's hearing aids remained in her bag. The house was too quiet for her, so she'd rather be stuck with absolute silence rather than the awkward silence of the house heater and other sounds the house made.

Minduelle mixing the sauce for the noodles, the marinated pork cooking on the stove just behind her, almost done cooking.

'Just in time for the boys to come home.' Minduelle thought happily, pouring the sauce over the noodles, feeling so proud of herself. 'One hour of prep and two hours of cooking just for us to have a nice meal and have a nice conversation.' Minduelle smiled to herself in slight mockery. 'Damn I'd make a good housewife.'

The dogs were brushed and fed, every carpet in the house vacuumed, every mirror and framed photo cleaned and every flat surface wiped down. She lit a candle in the hallway upstairs so a nice, warm smell would make it up there, the first floor embraced with the smell of her cooking.

And in the oven were finished brownies, being kept warm in the oven.

Minduelle had declared to herself and the dogs that she would not be miserable for the entire day just because she passed out and her emotions got the best of her. She would be productive and help out the men who were the only reason she made it past yesterday and this morning. She would be an amazing friend.

Filling the accomplishment with the failure of being a decent daughter and granddaughter.

Minduelle pushed that dread out of her stomach and focused on flipping the pork, cutting one of them open to see how it was looking on the inside.

"Perfect." Minduelle said aloud, turning off the heat of the stove and moving the pan to a cooled burner.

Noodles, meat, and the cheesy green beans were all finished. She also made enough rice for 4 people, figuring that if the boys really wanted some they could have some for the meal, but knew it wouldn't be a high demanded dish.

Minduelle looked at the clock, frowning slightly. 'They should've been back by now.' Minduelle looked over at the noodles, worried for their warmth if the boys would be much longer. She fit the bowl of noodles in the microwave, hoping it would keep some heat better than being out in the open. She added the dish of green beans to the oven and covered the pork.

Minduelle nodded to herself, satisfied with the state of the food. 'Now we wait.'

Minduelle slowly turned her hearing aid over and over in her hand, her other laying beside her hands. She was sitting at the kitchen table, still waiting for the boys at the set table. Their dance practice finished over two hours ago, pushing two and a half hours.

'Maybe Bang had they do some extra, last minute work. Or maybe Jimin didn't know their entire schedule when writing the note. Yeah, he probably forgot-' Minduelle sat up as she saw the door open out of the corner of her eye. "Hey!" She quickly put her hearing aids in and jumped to her feet, making a beeline for the kitchen. "I have dinner made for you guys! I just reheated everything twenty minutes ago so it should all be good to go!" Minduelle excitedly moved the pork to the counter, uncovering the large pan, steam and an amazing aroma escaping from its cage. "I made green beans just for Jin because I know he can't have potatoes!" Minduelle smiled widely, taking the green beans and noodles out, setting them out on the counter, just so freaking happy to finally have some company again.

The boys all stood right at the entrance of the kitchen, frozen, guilt hanging low in their stomachs as they watched their dear friend move around the kitchen, preparing a meal they didn't need.

"Did you guys forget how to walk?" She chuckled to herself, stirring the green beans, glancing up at them. "The table is set and-" Minduelle looked back up, something from before catching her eye.

Yoongi slowly sat the bag from Timber's on the counter, realization hitting Minduelle.

"Oh," Minduelle stopped moving so quickly, setting the spoon aside. She put a polite smile on her face. "Jimin wrote in his note that you guys would be home around 6 to make dinner so I thought I'd surprise you guys with dinner already made." Minduelle tucked some hair behind her ear, folding her hands in front of her.

"We're really sorry Min." Jin's voice was quiet, cursing himself out for not asking Jimin what he wrote in the note to her. "We didn't know what Jimin wrote."

Minduelle swallowed the pain and spoiled excitement down her throat. "Well it's all okay. Now you guys have leftovers." Minduelle bent down and got out several large containers to put all the food in.

"Here," Hoseok took off his coat and handed it to Taehyung. "Let me help Minduelle."

Jungkook kicked into gear as well. "Yeah let me-"

"I got it." Minduelle stood up quickly, a smile on her face. "You guys go ahead and relax. You had a long dance practice today." Minduelle held onto the containers tight as Hoseok tried to take one. "I can package food." Minduelle stared into Hoseok's eyes, Hoseok letting go.

Hoseok pulled Jungkook away from him, taking his coat from Taehyung and hanging it up himself, the rest of the boys slowly and awkwardly shuffling away, whispering amongst themselves.

Jin remained still, the rest of the boys clearing out, watching sadly as Minduelle took her hearing aids out again, putting them in her pocket before starting to clean up the food, her actions slow and clearly, sad.

Jin walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder. Minduelle jumped, not realizing he had stayed behind. She reached for her hearing aids, but Jin stopped her, signing, "We're really sorry. We should've texted you but we had the intentions of surprising you with Timber's."

Minduelle shook her head with a smile. "It's okay. We all wanted to surprise each other, I guess."

Jin watched as her smiled turned stale, continuing to work. He turned her back towards him. "You're upset."

"How could I be upset at you guys eating?" Minduelle signed back, a big of edge to the way she quickly signed, liking she wanted to drop the topic and forget about it. "I'm glad you guys went to your favorite restaurant. You deserve it."

"You didn't deserve it." Jin signed, Minduelle staring at his hands for a few beats longer before looking up at him.

"What do you want me to say? That I'm upset? Do you want me to start crying and begging for reassurance?" Minduelle signed, her eyes slowly turning into an unfriendly glare. "I said it was fine and now you guys have leftovers. I really don't mind. You keep saying things like I should be screaming at you guys in anger."

"No I didn't mean it like that." Jin pressed his lips together, signing quickly as well, wanting to make sure he got his point across. "I just don't want you to be shoving your emotions away when bad things happen."

"I'm fine, Jin!" Minduelle snapped, Jin's eyes widening slightly at her sudden, verbal, outburst. Minduelle sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. "I'm sorry." She took a deep breath, speaking much calmer now. "Where's Jimin? I didn't see him come in."

"He stayed at HYBE to continue practicing." Jin frowned, Minduelle's eyes on his lips since he forgot to sign. "He hasn't come back yet? I thought he'd beat us."

Minduelle resumed her leftover packaging. "I'll go get him when I'm done."

"Let me-" Jin reached for the spoon, but Minduelle grabbed it first and held it up at him.

"I got it. Go relax or something. Tomorrow's Monday." Minduelle turned away from Jin, signaling the conversation was over now that she refused to look/hear him.

Jin huffed, walking away.

Minduelle opened the door to the dance room and closed the door behind her, being quiet with her actions. It didn't matter if she was quiet, the music was blaring as loud as the speakers would let them.

How could she tell?

She could feel the vibrations through the floor.

Minduelle walked to the couch in the back of the room, sitting down and crossing her legs, watching as Jimin didn't miss a beat in front of her. She knew he saw her in the mirror. She knew he knew he should be home by now. She knew he knew he was exhausted.

But she sat and let Jimin be the idol he has been for years.

She would wait for him.

As Minduelle watched Jimin dance, she realized how much she loved watching the boys perform. They haven't performed in a while, but she knew a comeback was just around the corner and there would be plenty of concerts for her to attend. Gosh, just that thought excited her. Watching BTS perform was an out of body experience, every single time.

It was wonderful while watching them, but being backstage with them was a different story.

She's caught so many of them while they collapsed due to exhaustion. She's held cool towels to their faces while they laid on the ground. She's held cans of oxygen to their faces while they dissociated from the pain of exhaustion. She's run after Jungkook after he wasn't satisfied with how he performed.

She's stayed up for countless hours, comforting a crying Jimin after the mean comments on his voice and body. She's helped Namjoon fall asleep because of his worry and anxiety for the next day, not knowing if the gun threat was real or not. She's hugged Jin for hours, reassuring him he wasn't as useless as he claimed he was.

A BTS performance was the worst and best thing for the boys.

Jimin shut his mouth, realizing Minduelle couldn't hear him. With a squint, his suspicions were confirmed when he saw no hearing aid against her ears. He walked over to her and sat beside her, laying his head in her lap. "Hey." He smiled up at her.

"You're crazy." Minduelle ran a hand through her hair, not minding how sweaty he was. She's held up a drenched-in-sweat Taehyung, this was nothing. "You should've been home hours ago."

"I'm fine." Jimin shook his head, making eye contact with her. "Can you read my lips? Or should I sign?"

"I can read." Minduelle reassured, Jimin nodding before continuing his talking.

"How was dinner? The boys texted me saying they were going to pick up food." Jimin smiled, loving the feeling of Minduelle running her hands through his hair.

'He doesn't even remember.' Minduelle thought to herself. "Dinner was very good. It was a nice surprise."

"I can't wait to..." Jimin drifted off, Minduelle thinking she forgot to read a word of his, but realized what was going to come next.

"Eat? Yeah. I can't wait for you to eat either." Minduelle hummed, nodding. "Because food as amazing as Timber's gives us nutrients and energy and enough calories to help our body run as it's supposed to." Minduelle locked eyes with Jimin. "Right?"

Jimin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Yeah, I guess."

"You've earned more than the food the boys got you." Minduelle focused on her nails slowly brushing acrossing Jimin's scalp, knowing this was a relaxing thing. "I promise Jimin."

"What are you doing here, Min?" Jimin asked, changing topics, smiling widely. "Did the boys send you? Did you miss me this much?"

"I knew you'd stay here all night if I didn't get you." Minduelle didn't humor the boy, giving him a look. "It's past 9. You've been dancing since 1."

"Time flies." Jimin shrugged, sitting up from her. "And I would've gone home eventually." Jimin forgot she couldn't hear him, walking to his bag in the corner of the room. "Do you want to watch a movie with me or something tonight? We can hang out together." Jimin smiled to himself and squatted down in front of his bag, gathering his things. "It'll be a positive end to this crazy weekend."

Minduelle squinted to the mirror that Jimin was beside, seeing that his lips were moving. "Jimin, if you're speaking right now, I can't hear you or read your lips from here."

"Oh yeah." Jimin laughed, turning back to her, watching her put her hearing aids in. "I'm sorry!" He wailed fakely, Minduelle rolling her eyes. "I was saying, do you want to watch a movie with me when we get home?"

"You go ahead." Minduelle shook her head with a smile. "Yoongi asked me to pick up some things from his studio for him so I gotta stay here a bit longer. You should head home and shower now though. I know you keep all your skincare steps at home, so you're going to have to get a head start on that."

"Well, when you get back, we're watching that movie, got it?" Jimin beamed happily.

"After you eat dinner." Minduelle pointed at him, standing up.

"Yeah yeah." Jimin waved his hand, opening the door for her as she walked over. "I'll see you at home?"

"Yep, se-oh!" Minduelle stopped Jimin from walking away. "It's raining outside, by the way. So drive home safely."

"I will." Jimin smiled and blew her a kiss. "See you soon."

"See you then." Minduelle waved, walking away from the exit, deeper into HYBE, going to the elevator.

She pressed the button for the roof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 20K 65
Jimin trembled as he was pushed onto his knees against the cold wet concrete outside the bar. Two men were holding down his shoulders while another s...
52.2K 2.1K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
194K 6.4K 41
"We will protect you babydoll" • Y/N was alone and frightened with a dark past meets 7 boys with big hearts. Will Y/N break down her walls? Will the...
242K 9.2K 31
[COMPLETED] Firefighter Taehyung and policeman Jungkook never thought they'd see each other again after Tae left school, but a mysterious series of e...