i'm yours

由 starynightae

"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what... 更多

one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
im in mourning

three

535 29 25
由 starynightae

"Hello everyone!" Namjoon made sure their presence was noticed, Minduelle waving as she walked beside Namjoon.

Namjoon's group of guy friends all turned around and greeted them warmly, Namjoon freezing in his spot.

"What's wrong?" Zico laughed, everyone grinning at Namjoon's reaction.

Minduelle looked up at him, confused as well.

"You guys all said you were bringing your girlfriends or something!" Namjoon pointed at them, the boys all laughing even more. "That's not fair!"

"Oh lighten up Namjoon-ah!" Ilhoon laughed, walking up to Namjoon and wrapping his arm around Namjoon's shoulder, standing between him and Minduelle. "Besides," Ilhoon turned towards Minduelle, Minduelle glaring up at him. "Hey Beautiful."

"Fuck off Ilhoon." Minduelle said without hesitation, many of the boys 'oohing' at her response.

"Okay okay." Ilhoon immediately raised his hands in surrender and walked away from them, Zico smacking him upside the head. "You know Ellie-"

"Don't call me that." Minduelle crossed her arms, Namjoon stepping closer to her, his gaze not much nicer than her's.

"One chance." Ilhoon held up one finger, eyes desperate. "I'll-"

"Not a chance." Minduelle shook her head, looking up at Namjoon. "Joon didn't tell you guys?" Minduelle smiled, slipping her hand into his and raising it a bit. "We're engaged!"

"WHAT?!?!"

Namjoon hung his head as Minduelle giggled at their reactions. "Min, you gotta stop with that." He said with a smile, Minduelle shrugging and letting go of Namjoon's hand.

"It worked with Taehyung's friends." Minduelle smiled innocently, the boys catching their breaths and calming their hearts. "We're just kidding, everyone. We're both still single." Minduelle pointed at Ilhoon as he opened his mouth. "Not available, though."

Ilhoon shut his mouth, mildly disappointed.

"It seems like the party has arrived with this new commotion." A man Minduelle didn't recognize walked into the room, stealing her breath away. "Oh," He stopped once he saw her, his voice smooth, eyes locking onto Minduelle's, not letting her go. "What a pleasant surprise." He walked up to her, holding his hand out to her. "I'm Choi Bitagaram, the founder of this art museum."

Minduelle held out her hand as well, expecting him to shake it. But instead, he lifted it to his lips, holding eye contact, and kissing it gently. "N-Nice to meet you, Mr. Choi." Minduelle quickly bowed, hoping her blush would stay hidden, but she knew she was bright red despite her efforts.

"Please," He reached out and held her arm, guiding her to stand upright again. "Graham is fine."

"Graham." Namjoon stepped forward, extending his hand to shake, smile welcoming. "I-"

"Bitagarm, please." Bitagarm kept a polite smile on his face, but that entire interaction threw Minduelle off. "It's nice to meet you, Kim Namjoon."

"Right." Namjoon spoke through his teeth. "Are you the one who notified Dispatch of this place and of my presence?"

"Why of course." Bitagaram admitted without guilt, Minduelle stepping back so she was next to Namjoon, not closer to Bitagaram. "How could I let go of such a huge opportunity for media attention? It's just what I needed to get this place started."

Minduelle looked over at Zico, her eyes speaking enough. He mouthed a sorry, looking mildly confused at his friend's behavior. Just as she was about to walk over to the man she called friend, a movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention.

Namjoon was rubbing his collarbone/chest area.

That was the signal of wanting to leave.

"Shoot." Minduelle made a show of looking through her purse. "Namjoon, I think I left my phone in your car. Will you walk with me to get it?"

"I can go-" Bitagaram offered.

"We're good." Namjoon interrupted, an edge to his voice.

"It'll take just a moment." Minduelle reassured the room full of tension and uneasy men. "If you wish to start without us, we'll catch up!"

Namjoon wrapped his arm around Minduelle's waist and led her to the back entrance, closing the door behind him. "He's bad news Min." Namjoon wasted no time getting to the point, Minduelle sighing softly.

"You know him?" Minduelle asked, frowning softly once Namjoon shook his head. "Bad news, agreed." Minduelle crossed her arms and looked around for a moment. "Why do you think he opened up an art museum like this? He clearly has alternative motives."

"Yeah, and it involves me somehow." Namjoon huffed, annoyed. He truly thought tonight would just be an enjoyable night surrounded by friends and art. "I'm scared he'll try to involve you somehow. He clearly took a liking to you."

"'Cause I'm the only female there." Minduelle shook her head. "I'm going to beat up your friends for that, by the way."

"I'll help." Namjoon chuckled, looking down at his watch and groaned softly. "I want to leave, but I just feel so guilty. All the time and effort those artists put in. All the trust they have in Bitagaram... I have to stay."

"Alright." Minduelle reached out and gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

"I can call one of the guys to pick you up-" Namjoon pulled out his phone, about to call Jin.

"What?? No. I'm staying." Minduelle immediately denied, pushing his phone down. "You really think I'm going to announce our engagement and then ditch the party?" Minduelle grinned and nudged Namjoon. "Let's make the best out of this weird situation, okay?"

Namjoon sighed dramatically and put his phone away. "Alright. Let's go."

"Minduelle!" Bitagaram announced as soon as she was visible to them. "Come! We have champagne over here."

"We're going to need drinks to get through the night." Minduelle mumbled to Namjoon, Namjoon chuckling in agreement. "You still good with driving? I can not-"

"You drink. I'll only have one or two right now and then be done." Namjoon reassured, Minduelle turning towards him, narrowing her eyes at him. "Okay, one, max." Namjoon promised, Minduelle giving his arm a pat before hurrying off to the rest of the guys, getting her glass of champagne, sticking close to her and Namjoon's friends.

"Namjoon." Bitagaram was several feet away from the group, holding out a glass of champagne for him. "Walk with me for a moment?"

Namjoon accepted the drink and followed the man, Bitagaram making sure they were out of earshot of the others. "If this is about Dispatch-"

"Oh no no." Bitagaram immediately denied. "This about something much more important."

"Oh." Was all Namjoon said, kind of relieved this man actually wanted to talk business. Namjoon had only glanced around, but he had already eyed several pieces that would look really nice in his studio at HYBE. He had been wanting to re-decorate for a while.

"Minduelle, is, well, Minduelle is beautiful." Bitagaram laughed softly, using his hands as he talked.

Namjoon clenched his teeth for a moment and took a big sip of his champagne, reminding himself to keep his patience. "Your point?"

"Well, I know you two came together, and I was just wondering, you know," Bitagaram would say anything but the point of what he wanted to get at, giving small chuckles, hinting at what he meant. And Namjoon perfectly knew what he meant. But if Bitagaram was going to be like this, Namjoon was going to make him ask. "Well, are you two together together?"

Namjoon, who had just finished off his glass of champagne, swallowed, looking unimpressed. "No."

"Great!" Bitagaram immediately lit up, almost spilling his glass of champagne. "I-"

"She's unavailable, however." Namjoon went to take another sip of his drink, but remembered he finished it off already. Maybe he was going to have to ask two of the boys to pick up him and Minduelle and the car.

In fact, Namjoon was so focussed on his drink that he missed Bitagaram's complete lack of disappointment. But he would notice in no time.

"Ah, that's never stopped a man." Bitagaram snorted softly, taking his first sip of his drink, looking over at Minduelle.

Namjoon tensed up, eyes going to this asshole immediately. "Excuse me?"

Bitagaram laughed like he thought Namjoon was joking. "Oh Namjoon! Let's get you another drink and get this tour started!"

"Wait-" Namjoon tried to pull away, but Bitagaram had already called out to the rest of his friends, leaving Namjoon unable to do much. He would just need to keep Minduelle close.

Minduelle smiled as the boys all exclaimed happily to whatever nonsense Bitagaram just announced. Her eyes soon went to her friend, worry flashing across her eyes. 'Are you okay?' She signed (ASL), his face like an open book.

Namjoon nodded and walked over to her, fixing his facial expressions immediately. "Everything good?" He asked her verbally, Minduelle nodding, looking down at his glass.

"We're going to be calling Jin." Minduelle handed Namjoon her still-full glass and went to get herself another one, the tour of the museum starting shortly after.

Minduelle stuck close to Namjoon during the tour, knowing Namjoon wanted to be anywhere but at this museum right now and that Bitagaram dude was not giving off the right vibes. She did as she said she would also, turning her hearing aids down so she could relax her mind for a little bit.

Namjoon had to hand it to Bitagaram; this museum was incredible. The amount of art showcased in the rooms were organized so aesthetically and the progress of the paintings almost told a story. Every artwork was created by a different artist, yet they all seemed to go together, somehow.

"How are you liking everything, Minduelle?" Bitagaram asked her, Minduelle turning her head towards the group once Namjoon nudged her shoulder. "Oh right, the hearing aids." Bitagaram mumbled under his breath, getting looks from everyone else in the room.

Bitagaram has made it very obvious that he hates her disability. He had tried to talk to Minduelle several times and always huffed out in annoyance each time he had to wait for her to turn up her hearing aids to properly engage in conversation with him. Who knows how he would react if he found out she has cardiac syncope.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was ready to explode. His life's work has been spreading equality and love and encouragement through his music. He has gone to the White House, the UN, and the Blue House to speak on these matters and receive titles and awards saying BTS has succeeded.

And now this dickhead was going to stand here and complain about having to wait five seconds, if that, for Minduelle to turn up her hearing aids. He didn't know what she had to go through with her hearing loss. He didn't know that her hearing aids caused her headaches. He didn't know she had only gotten enough money for hearing aids a few years ago from her mother's will after she passed. He didn't know Minduelle had to learn piano while fighting her hearing loss.

He didn't know any of that.

And he was going to shit on the fact that she had to turn up her hearing aids.

"Watch your mouth, man." Ilhoon warned, completely tired of Bitagaram's little comments as well. He has a crush on Minduelle, that's obvious. Yes, he'll joke around and flirt with her, but everyone knew it was a lasting joke. But that didn't mean he was going to let some asshole treat her like shit.

"Hm?" Minduelle looked up at Namjoon, confused at what was going on. Namjoon just shook his head, not wanting her to worry or get upset. "What was that, Graham?"

"Are you enjoying everything?" He asked, gesturing around them.

"Oh very much so." Minduelle immediately agreed, everyone smiling at her, also agreeing. "You're doing a wonderful thing, giving all these artists a chance to show off their talents and get their names in the world."

"Speaking of," Namjoon bounced off her words before Bitagaram could brag more about how selfless he was. "I was told we would be meeting some people who helped fund this amazing museum."

"Actually," Bitagaram gestured to himself. "I funded this entire thing by myself!"

"Oh wow." Minduelle raised her eyebrows, impressed. "That's incredible."

Namjoon glanced over at Zico, Zico frowning slightly. "Bitagaram, you told me-"

"Nothing nothing!" Bitagaram cut him off, walking over to Minduelle and wrapping his arm around her waist. "Come with me Minduelle, I've got to show you my favorite piece."

"Oh okay." Minduelle looked back at Namjoon, him not looking happy at all as his friend joined him, letting Bitagaram guide Minduelle to a different room.

"Zico," Namjoon hissed, Zico sighing and rubbing his forehead. "What is his problem?"

"I have never seen him act like this." Zico admitted, Suho crossing his arms, unimpressed.

"Well have you seen him around a girl before??" Namjoon demanded, clearly ticked off by this entire situation. "You've only had good things to say about him and I come to find out he's half off his rocker!"

Minduelle nodded along to Bitagaram's nonsense as he went on and one about a nude painting of a woman, Mindeulle finally figuring out a way to get Bitagaram off her back. This called for her Emergency Lockscreen.

Emergency Lockscreen courtesy of the scariest looking member of BTS.

One night of wine with Jungkook led to them discussing their most uncomfortable experiences with men and Jungkook had gotten so sick and tired of hearing Minduelle's stories about guys hitting on her, he came up with a way to shut them up.

It required a mirror, a sleeveless shirt, and a hidden face.

Fifty push-ups later, Jungkook stood behind Minduelle, one arm around her waist, the other hand behind his head, flexing his muscles, his head turned away. Minduelle took a photo of them in the mirror, the top of the photo just Jungkook's jawline, the majority of the screen him flexing and her in his arms.

Changing her lockscreen to that photo has a 100% success rate in getting stupid-ass guys to fuck off.

"What-" Bitagaram started, but Minduelle had already dialed Taehyung. He was easily her ride-or-die 'boyfriend.'

"Oh hey Bubs." Minduelle answered the phone, acting like she didn't call him.

"Geez another asshole?" Taehyung asked from the other end, Minduell humming in secret agreement. "Who is it?"

"Yeah I told you Namjoon invited me to the museum." Minduelle chuckled, glancing over at Bitagaram, his full attention on her. "Yeah! We met the founder! Choi Bitagaram." Minduelle named dropped, Taehyung just listening.

"Is Namjoon there?" Taehyung questioned, playing with the joystick on his PS5 controller.

"No of course not." Minduelle laughed. "Everyone knows I'm dating you!"

"Awww, how sweet of you Mindie." Taehyung teased, loving when she acted like his girlfriend. "Do you need me to pick you up or something? Or is this to give Bitagaram the hint?"

"Ooo the second one for sure." Minduelle put her hand on her hips. "You know I always prefer watching movies with you over the first option. Well, I should really get back to everyone."

"You do that." Taehyung chuckled, leaning back in his gaming chair. "You be safe Honey Bunny. I love you so so sooooo much." Taehyung made kissy noises in the phone, laughter behind his throat.

"I know I know." Minduelle smiled widely, finding this whole thing hilarious. She could see Bitagaram boil with jealousy. "I'll see you soon and I love you too." Minduelle hung up her phone, keeping her phone on so her lock screen was showing the photo of Jungkook and herself.

Bitagaram took the bait.

"Is that him?" He pointed at her lock screen, Minduelle pretending to look surprised at the fact that her phone was still on.

"Oh, yeah, that's him." Minduelle smiled down at the lock screen, fond memories of her and Jungkook's drunk moments dancing through her mind. "Our two year anniversary is coming up in a few days. He's taking me to the Sydney Opera House in Australia and then we'll spend the night before we fly to Belgium for a week together." Minduelle sighed lovingly. "He's so romantic."

Bitagaram practically had venom pooling at the corners of his mouth. "Right." Bitagaram gestured to where they came. "Let's return to everyone else."

"Okay!" Minduelle agreed happily, looking down at her phone after Taehyung texted her.

- taehyung -

taehyung - everything work out okay?

minduelle - everything worked perfectly :)))

minduelle - thanks a million! i owe you one!

"Min!" Suho laughed, holding out a shot glass to her. "Come join us!"

Minduelle grinned and jogged over to them, Bitagaram gritting teeth at the laughing group, a bottle of some alcohol being passed around like it was water. "Now we're talking!" Minduelle downed the shot without another thought, wrapping her arm around Suho's shoulder. "Where are we going next? A bar? Zico's mansion??"

"First!" Zico pointed at her, Minduelle laughing. "It's not a mansion. Second, last time you guys were over, you all destroyed it!"

"Not me!" Minduelle complained. "I wasn't invited last time!"

"Come on Zico!" Namjoon joined in the begging, everyone really wanting to get wasted in a safe environment. "Your place is the best."

"Ugh fine, fine!" Zico gave up, pulling out his phone. "I'll call us an Uber and then we'll head." Zico glanced over at Bitagaram, guilt immediately pooling in his chest. "Graham!" He called out, everyone quieting, Minduelle taking the bottle of alcohol from Zelo. "Are you joining us?"

Minduelle took a big swig of the bottle before Namjoon took it away from her, giving her a look.

"No, it's alright." Bitagaram reassured, putting on a smile. "Opening day is tomorrow and I've got some last minute things to attend to."

"Alright." Zico shrugged. "If you want, just stop by my house whenever tonight!"

"Yep." Bitagaram nodded. "Thank you all for joining me tonight."

"This will be an amazing success!" Zelo cheered, everyone cheering as well, putting some happiness in Bitagaram's heart. "I'll definitely be coming back!"

"Me too!"

"Also me!"

"I'm calling Jin to pick up my car." Namjoon nudged Minduelle's shoulder. "Do you need anything?"

"Ooo Namjoon said he'll order us some takeout for snacks!" Minduelle exclaimed, the rest of the boys cheering, Namjoon too late to get out of that ordeal. "Thanks Namjoon!"

"Yeah yeah screw you." Namjoon smiled fakely, Minduelle laughing before taking a sip of her refilled champagne glass, already feeling the buzz.

"Hello?" Jin answered, getting ready for bed.

"Hey, Min and I are going out to drink with the guys. Can you and someone else come to the museum and pick up my car?"

"Yeah sure." Jin yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Just send me the location."

"Thanks a million Hyung."

"Be responsible. I know how you two get together." Jin warned, too many exhausted nights trying to put Namjoon and Minduelle to bed after they were "just taking a walk around the block."

"Yeah yeah." Namjoon chuckled. "I will. Have a goodnight." Namjoon smiled.

"You too." Jin hung up, going to find an awake and available member. It took dragging Jungkook out of his bed to get someone, but hey, he made it work.

"Joonie!" Minduelle giggled, jumping onto his back. "Carry me to our Uber!"

"Our Uber isn't here yet." Namjoon laughed, standing sturdy as she wiggled up his back to a more comfortable position.

"Zico!" Midnuelle shouted in Namjoon's ear, Namjoon smiling wearily. "Where's our ride??"

"I just ordered it Princess!!" Zico shouted back, Ilhoon clapping his hands as he laughed.

"Damn right I'm a princess." Minduelle flipped off Zico, a beautifully tipsy smile on her face. "Namjoon!" Minduelle ruffled Namjoon's hair. "I'm a princess, right??"

"Of course you are." Namjoon agreed, turning his head to smile at her.

"Yes!" Minduelle gave Namjoon a back hug, Namjoon shaking his head slightly, starting to wonder how many shots she took while he wasn't paying attention. "I'm so special."

"Yes you are." Namjoon agreed, the boys starting up a new conversation. Namjoon kept Minduelle on her back throughout that conversation and did carry her to the Uber, her climbing onto Zelo's lap so they could all fit in the Uber that could only fit four passengers.

"EW GET OFF ME!" Zelo shrieked, Minduelle giggly and cuddling up against Zelo. "ZICO!"

"Why didn't you get a bigger car??" Ilhoon laughed, sitting between Zelo/Minduelle and Namjoon in the back, Zico in the front.

"It cost too much!" Zico whined, the Uber driver only laughing, looking like he couldn't be older than a college student. "Off we go!"

"Zelo's being mean!!!" Minduelle complained, shoving Zelo's face away as he tried to give her a wet willy. "I'm moving!" She declared, falling into Ilhoon's lap, her head landing in Namjoon's lap. "Ah, this is perfect." She closed her eyes happily, purposefully trying to put her feet in Zelo's face, laying across the three men.

"GET YOUR CHEAP ASS SHOES OUT OF MY FACE!"

Minduelle gasped loudly and quickly sat up, Ilhoon grunting at the quick motion, trying to ignore the pain that was currently happening in his low torso area. "YOU TAKE THAT BACK I STOLE THESE SHOES FROM JIMIN!"

"YOU'RE A LIAR!"

"NO YOU ARE!"

"YOU ARE!"

"SHUT IT!" Zico roared from the front seat, Ilhoon and Namjoon laughing at the drunkest of the group. They knew this would only get worse as the night went on.

Namjoon pulled out his wallet after everyone tumbled out of the car, parked in front of Zico's house. "Here you go kid." Namjoon grinned, handing their Uber driver a $200 tip. "Sorry for all the loudness."

"Nah Man you're good-holy shit!" The college student's eyes widened once he realized how big the tip was. "A-Are you sure Sir??" He asked with wide eyes, Namjoon nodding with a smile. "Wow! Thank you! This will help me get my girlfriend the necklace she wants!" The driver smiled happily. "You're the best! Have a great night!"

"You too!" Namjoon waved him off, turning around once he heard-

"NAMJOON CARRY MEEEE!!!!!"

Jin raised his fist to knock on Zico's door, but figured no one would hear him anyways. Besides, this wasn't the first time Jin's been in this situation. Jin walked to the living room, sighing once he saw a big wine spill right before the carpet.

"Do a flip! Do a flip!"

Jin's eyes shot up from the carpet, quickly trying to figure out where those shouts were coming from. Then he saw that the pool lights were on. "Oh for fucks sake." He mumbled before running outside, seeing a stumbling Minduelle climb onto the diving board. "Lin Minduelle don't you dare take another step!" Jin shouted, catching everyone's attention.

"Jin!" Minduelle announced happily, a big smile on her face, Namjoon waving wildly from the group of guys that were beside the pool. "I'm gonna do a flip!"

"Like hell you are!" Jin warned, pointing a finger at her as he walked around the pool. "Minduelle, don't make me-"

"Bye Jin!" Minduelle took a big jump and did a front flip into the pool, the rest of the boys jumping up and down, celebrating the success of the trick. Minduelle broke the surface and laughed happily, treading water, waving at Jin.

Jin stood on the pool's edge, hands on his hips, glaring at her. "Minduelle, you're in big trouble."

"Jin!" Minduelle gasped happily, watching Namjoon sneak up on Jin. "Keep your eyes on me! Jin look at me!" Minduelle slapped the water a few times with her hands, Jin too confused and tired (it was almost 3 in the morning), to get the hint.

Namjoon shoved Jin into the pool, Jin letting out a shout before falling into the pool, him quickly treading water soon. "Surprise!!!!" Namjoon laughed loudly, finishing off his half-full beer bottle.

Jin huffed out in annoyance, swimming to the edge of the pool, getting out, wanting to slap Namjoon across the face. He was going to have to shower and redo his entire nightly routine. "Go get your jacket and get ready to go." Jin commanded, Namjoon gasping.

"No!"

"Now!" Jin barked, not entertaining his drunk leader, pointing to the house.

"But Jinnnnn," Ilhoon came out of nowhere, hanging off his hyung. "We're having sooooo much funn! Right my Love??"

"We are!" Minduelle agreed, trying to get out of the pool, failing. "Jin!" Minduelle whined, holding out her hand for him. "Help!"

Jin sighed and pushed Ilhoon off himself, reaching down to give Minduelle a hand-

Minduelle yanked Jin into the pool, everyone laughing even harder than before. Minduelle got out of the pool and jumped in Ilhoon's arms, stealing his drink in the process. "Got you Jinnie!" She finished off Ilhoon's drink, tossing the can aside with a smile.

Jin glared up at Minduelle and spit out the water that got in his mouth, not yelling at her. He wouldn't hesitate yelling at any of his drunk members, but not Minduelle. "Alright alright." Jin sighed, getting out of the pool for the second time. "Min, go get dried off and get ready to go."

"But but," Minduelle hung onto Ilhoon a little too hard, the two tumbling to the ground. Minduelle's wide eyes stared at Ilhoon's flirtatious ones, landing on top of him. Minduelle and Ilhoon's lips collided, the two immediately making out now that they were in the right situation.

"NO!" Everyone gasped, immediately pulling the two apart.

"Min! We've talked about this!" Zelo and Jin lectured the lady, her giggling and touching her lips. "You don't like him!"

"Dude! She doesn't like you!" Suho smacked Ilhoon upside the head, Ilhoon just staring at Minduelle, hearts for eyes.

"Oh but it felt so good." He mumbled, swaying back and forth.

"Alright Lover Boy, time for bed." Zico hiccuped, putting his friend's arm around his neck, leading him inside the house. "Good night Minduelle!"

"You're leaving??" Minduelle asked, trying to follow them, Zelo and Jin holding her back. "I wanna go with you!!!"

"Minduelle!!" Ilhoon reached out for her, Suho pushing his arm down.

"Ilhoon!" Minduelle shouted back, trying again to get to him, but was held back. "But I like him!!" Minduelle complained. "I want to kiss him again!"

"Min," Jin sighed, pinching his nose. "Why do you always do this when you drink?"

"What do I do?" Minduelle huffed, getting defensive. "Hm? Tell me? Don't be a coward! Coward!"

"You always choose the shittiest guy in the room and make out with him!" Jin exposed her, Minduelle gasping loudly.

"How dare you!" Minduelle plopped down on the floor, crossing her arms. "I'm not leaving. I'm staying."

Jin gave Zelo a look, Zelo giggling to himself, totally out of it. "Zelo, go ahead and get yourself a guest room, okay? Spend the night here."

"Okie!" Zelo gave Jin a big hug, Jin reluctantly hugging him back. "Thank you Jin!!"

"Yep, goodnight." Jin waved him off, looking back down at Minduelle. "Min, you'll freeze out here."

"Good!" Minduelle looked away from him, pouting. "I like ice!"

"Min, it'll be so much better at home." Jin crouched down in front of her, trying to look into her eyes, but she refused.

"No."

"Minnie," Jin said gently, turning her chin towards him. "Come on. Don't make me ask again."

Minduelle tried to bite his hand, Jin falling backwards onto his butt, completely shocked that she would do such a thing. "NO!"

"THAT'S IT!" Jin got up and lifted Minduelle up from the ground, slinging her over his shoulder. "We're going home!"

"NO!" Minduelle screamed, hitting his back. "I wanna stayY!Y!Y!!!"

"NO!" Jin shouted back, walking inside and grabbing Namjoon by the arm. "Come on, we're leaving."

"But the Soju!" Namjoon complained, trying to get the almost empty bottle.

"Nope! No more drinking!" Jin pulled Namjoon away from it, Namjoon groaning loudly and dragging his feet behind him. "Namjoon! Use your feet properly!"

"I hate you!" Namjoon yelled at him, no longer pulling back at Jin.

"I hate you too!" Jin yelled back, opening the door with his and Namjoon's hand. "You'll both thank me later!"

"NO!" Was all Minduelle and Namjoon said.

After getting Minduelle and Namjoon buckled in their seats (and locking their doors), Jin got into his seat and started the car, Minduelle crying in the back seat. "What's wrong now?" Jin asked, looking back to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"I'm so cold!" She sobbed, holding onto Namjoon, Namjoon clinging back on her, trying to comfort her with weird pats on her head. "JIN! I'M! COLD!"

"Okay okay, hold on." Jin grumbled, blasting the heat in the back. "I told you not to jump into the pool but look at what you did."

"This isn't my fault!" Minduelle cried, burying her face into Namjoon's chest. "Namjoon! He's being so mean to me!"

"Okay okay." Jin sighed, pulling onto the road. "I'm sorry Minduelle. I'll make sure you get warm very soon."

Minduelle just cried. She always cried when she reached her drunk limit, an unpleasant event for everyone.

"Minduelle!" Namjoon suddenly had an idea. "I think you're very warm!"

Jin made a face of complete disbelief, looking at them through the rear view mirror. 'No way that's going to work.'

"Really?" Minduelle sniffed, looking up at him.

"Yeah!" Namjoon smiled happily. "You're warm!"

Minduelle thought for a moment. "I am warm!" Minduelle laughed happily. "I'm warm!"

Jin couldn't tell if she actually was or she just said she was because Namjoon said so. But he just had to make sure she didn't get hot. She tended to pass out more frequently when she was hot or overheated.

Now, you would think the worst part of the night was over, getting Minduelle and Namjoon to leave the party. No, that was the easy part.

When Jin got into the garage, Namjoon and Minduelle were 'dead' in the backseat, complete dead weight. It wasn't until Jin dragged Namjoon partly out of the car by his ear that he got movement from the giant oaf. Namjoon yelled at Jin for a moment but remained on the garage floor, curling into a ball and claimed to be a "rolley poley."

So Jin had to recruit Jungkook to help get the friendly giant off the ground. Jungkook, half asleep, walked up to Namjoon and kicked him. "Hyung, get up or I'm throwing you off a cliff." Jungkook threatened, Namjoon scrambling to his feet.

"That's my biggest fear." Namjoon whispered, clinging to Jungkook's arm.

"Make sure he showers please." Jin called out to the maknae, only getting a grunt back as Jungkook led Namjoon inside by the hand. "Come on Min, Namjoon went inside."

Minduelle clung to a seatbelt, looking absolutely terrified. "I can't." She shook her head, voice full of fear.

"Why not?" Jin asked, knowing he had to reason with their drunk perspectives for them to listen.

"I'm going to fly away if I let go!" Minduelle hissed, shaking with fear now. "I don't want to fly away! I like walking! I'm a ground creature!"

"Min," Jin crossed his arms. "Let go."

"NO!"

And so Jimin was recruited. Puffy eyed and with a sweet spot for Minduelle, Jimin managed to coax Minduelle out of the car and onto Jin's back, saying she wouldn't fly away if Jin was holding her. "Good job Min!" Jimin patted her wet back once she got on Jin. "Why are you both wet?"

"Don't ask." Jin grumbled, kicking his car door shut with his foot before walking inside.

"I did a front flip into a pool!" Minduelle announced happily, Jimin following them inside.

"Oh wow." Jimin commenced, a gentle smile on his face as they walked to Minduelle's room (the guest room). "I didn't know you could do a front flip!"

"Me neither!" Minduelle giggled happily. "I have superpowers!"

"You sure do!" Jimin agreed, flicking on the lights to the guest room.

"Alright Min." Jin sat her down, Minduelle completely forgetting about that she was going to 'fly away.' "Go take a shower."

Minduelle gave Jin a disgusted look. "No."

Jin sassed her back. "Yes."

"Min," Jimin intervened before a cat fight broke out. "Why don't you want to shower?"

"My clothes are wet!" Minduelle complained and looked down. The sight of her drenched clothes and saying the statement out loud finally clicked with her. Her lip trembled and the tears started again. "My clothes are wet!" She repeated, crying.

"Shhh, shhh." Jimin hugged her immediately, not caring about the dampness that would get on his clothes. "We can fix it! It's okay Min!"

"Everything's horrible!" Minduelle sobbed, clinging to Jimin.

"No no, everything is not horrible." Jimin soothed her, rubbing her back. "Jin and I are going to help you! It's going to be okay!"

"I can't get my clothes off!" Minduelle complained, her tears drying up thanks to Jimin's comfort. "It's cement!"

"It's just water, Min." Jin sighed softly, knowing what he had to do. And unfortunately, helping Minduelle get changed was not a first for him. "Come on, I'll help you get your clothes off and then you can shower, okay?" Jin turned to Jimin. "Go get some sweatpants and a sweatshirt from my room and grab a pair of her underwear too."

"Yep." Jimin walked off, yawning, not caring about his tasks.

"Come on Min." Jin took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom, the younger girl still sniffling. Her hand was frozen to the touch, worrying Jin. He told her to sit on the sink's countertop, her doing so as he turned on the shower water, getting it to a good temperature. Jin stood in front of her and took her shoes and socks off, putting them in a pile. "Alright, arms up." He instructed, Minduelle doing as told. "There we go." Jin sighed as he got her sopping wet top off her, leaving her in a bra. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her shoulders before pulling out a drawer, grabbing her makeup wipes. "Do you want me to take off your makeup or do you want to?"

"You." Minduelle mumbled, her towel around her tightly.

"Alright, close your eyes." Jin said, taking off her makeup and throwing away the makeup wipes.

"Here you go Hyung." Jimin came back with a stack of clothes, Minduelle looking over, interested. "Feeling better Minduelle?"

She only grunted in reply, Jimin stepping closer as Jin lifted her wrist, looking at her heart rate.

"She's normal." Jin mumbled, Jimin nodding. "Alright Minduelle, are you ready to shower? Do you remember how?"

"Yes I remember how to shower." She sassed, getting off the counter with Jin's help. She looked down and raised her leg. "Help."

Jin helped her out of her pants, keeping her underwear on. He's seen her in a bikini before, all the boys have. She loved hanging out at the pool and hot tub with the boys during the summer. "Make sure you take your bra and underwear off before getting in the shower, alright?"

"I can't get my bra undone!" Minduelle complained, stomping her feet lightly against the floor.

"Okay okay." Jin reassured instantly, Minduelle's toddler tantrum moments away. "Turn around and move the towel." Jin unhooked her bra and went no further, Minduelle turning towards them again, Jimin standing with his arms crossed, yawning as he leaned against the wall. "Jimin and I'll be out here, waiting for you to finish. But take your time, okay?"

"And Min, if your head starts to feel weird, just sit down in the shower, okay?" Jimin gave her a soft smile, Minduelle nodding, always agreeing with Jimin. "Okay, we'll see you soon Min."

"Bye!" Minduelle smiled happily, waving them off as Jin closed the door behind him.

"So," Jimin sat down on Minduelle's bed, grinning up at Jin. "A pool, huh?"

"Shut up." Jin walked out of the room, going to shower, knowing he'll beat Minduelle anyways. "Make sure she doesn't pass out!"

"I know!"

Jin held up Minduelle's hair as she burped into the toilet bowl, groaning loudly afterwards. Jin has been up for the last forty minutes, Minduelle unable to move away from the toilet. She successfully got out and dressed from the shower about an hour ago and was working on brushing her hair when she threw up in the bathroom sink. And now, Jin is here.

"Think that was the last of it, Min?" Jin asked softly, rubbing her back.

"I don't know." She complained, completely exhausted. "This is bad."

"I know." Jin sympathized with her, keeping up the rubbing of her back. "This is no fun."

And Minduelle's whole body tensed up again, her coughing into the toilet bowl, bile finally falling into the mixture below. Jin cringed slightly, flushing the toilet for probably the 12th time in those forty minutes.

"I think," Minduelle leaned her head back, eyes fluttering open and shut. "That was the last one."

"Yeah?" Jin grabbed a tissue and wiped her mouth, letting her hair down. "You're looking better."

After no alcohol and lots of water for about two hours, Mindeulle was finally starting to sober up. She wasn't great, but she was coherent and compliant now.

"Can I sleep with you?" Minduelle mumbled, letting Jin help her to her feet. "I want to sleep with you. As a sorry." She gave him a hug, Jin hugging her back.

"You can sleep wherever you want Min." Jin rubbed her back in circles. "You don't have to say sorry. You're forgiven."

"I still want to sleep with you." Minduelle kept hugging Jin, Jin knowing she would fall asleep if he didn't move soon. "No nightmares with you."

"Alright, you can sleep with me." Jin gently pried her off him, wrapping his arm around her waist and leading her to his bedroom. He helped her climb beneath the covers and fix her pillow that she decided to have a mini fist fight with. "Do you want an RJ?" Jin asked with a smile, a wonderful collection of his RJs on the chair in the corner of his room.

"Yeah," Minduelle smiled happily, a yawn soon following.

"Okay." Jin picked out his favorite RJ and handed it to her. "I'm going to clean up the bathroom real fast and get you some salt water and then I'll be back, okay?"

"I'm like a fish." Minduelle mumbled, her eyes closed, a lazy smile on her face. "I need salt water to survive!"

Jin chuckled and moved some hair from her fair. "Yes you are. I'll be right back."

"Bloble bloble." Minduelle sang softly to herself, making herself giggle. "Like a fish."

Jin shook his head with a smile, cleaning up the minimum mess in the bathroom, washing his hands, getting the salt water like he said, and going to his closet to change pajamas. While he walked past Minduelle's side of the bed, he noticed her hearing aids on the bedside table. He climbed into bed beside her and found her hand. She opened her eyes and looked over at him, relaxing once she realized what he was doing.

'Goodnight.' Jin traced on her hand, matching Minduelle's smile.

She made the 'I love you' sign with her hand and laid it on Jin's face, deciding that was the best way to send that message. And honestly, it was. Jin laughed softly and removed her hand from her face, seeing that her eyes were closed and face was relaxed.

"I love you too, Min."

yeah idk who namjoon's friends are. those were the names that popped up when i googled it. with that being said, idk who any of them are and i just picked a name and put a needed personality to it so don't be mad lol

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
15.6K 1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
33.9K 2K 30
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
859K 33K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...