i'm yours

Von starynightae

"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what... Mehr

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
im in mourning

one

1.3K 41 35
Von starynightae

Minduelle hummed softly to herself as she rocked herself in the rocking chair, mindlessly counting her stitches as she crocheted a rather large turtle. Yeontan laid, asleep, in her lap, covered in loose yarn and part of the turtle's body, not minding one bit. He was warm and safe in Minduelle's lap, feeling content with the feeling and sound of her humming.

Minduelle and Yeontan both were warm because of the lit fireplace right beside them, crackling in the quiet house, keeping the whole house heated. The sun had set at 6 pm due to the winter's short days, so the house was dark except the light the fireplace was giving off.

Minduelle wasn't a fan of the dark, but as long as she had her ferocious dog and comforting fireplace beside her, she could deal with it.

Minduelle loved the quiet. Maybe it's because she's lived with severely impaired hearing for as long as she could remember. Maybe it was because she could finally let her brain relax and go through its insanely fast thoughts one by one. She could breathe in silence. She could be herself without fear of being judged.

She found comfort in the silence.

Minduelle smiled softly, increasing her stitching speed as she heard the garage door open. She needed to finish this row before they entered and she lost count. Yeontan's ear flicked upon the new noise as well, but he made no effort in waking himself up more.

Minduelle slowed her stitching down, only three more stitches left. She heard the keys against the door, muffled voices following. Minduelle kept rocking.

The door was thrown open and chaos ensued.

"MINDIEEEE!" Jungkook was the first one through the door, skipping towards her with his arms outstretched. "I'M HOMEEEEE!"

"Why are you shouting!" Jin yelled at him, one of the last of the boys to enter the house. "We just got home!"

"Noona!" Jimin shoved past Jin, pissing the eldest off even more. "You won't believe what happened today!"

"WAIT I WANNA TELL HER!" Taehyung tripped over his feet, running after his dear friend. Jimin, who was standing in front of the girl on the rocking chair, was yanked back by his younger friend, stumbling backwards and onto the couch, Taehyung's next victim standing at the ready.

Despite the maknae's terrifyingly strong and sturdy appearance, Taehyung still tried to throw him away from Minduelle. Jungkook stood his ground, not even budging, and shoved Taehyung away. This sent Taehyung right into Jimin, Jimin who had just stood up from the couch, now being crushed by his friend, back on the couch.

"Min! I had the best day!" Hoseok cheered, jogging over to her, still with his coat on. "So I went to my coffee shop and there was no line and then-"

"No one cares!" Jungkook declared, holding up a finger to his hyung. But upon seeing his hyung's deeply dark glare, "S-Sorry Hyung, I was joking."

"You better be." Hoseok sassed, pushing the maknae away, the maknae actually moving. "ANYways I-"

"No Noona! I have better stories to tell!" Taehyung jumped to his feet, but was quickly pulled down by Park Jimin, the smaller man wanting his revenge.

"I'll tell it Noona!" Jimin finally got to his feet, pushing Taehyung aside one last time, standing beside Hoseok, Jungkook returning, Taehyung running over as well.

"Minduelle!" Namjoon laughed, wanting to join in the chaos, walking over from the kitchen, a small bag of chips in his hands. "I finished one of my songs today! It took me like five hours to finish but-"

"I memorized three whole dances today!" Taehyung jumped in, talking over the still talking Namjoon.

"And I taught those three days!" Hoseok spoke louder than Taehyung, Taehyung huffing before continuing his descriptions of learning the dances, just louder now.

"You're all so louddddd!" Yoongi complained loudly, plopping himself down on the massage chair, shaking his head at them. "Yeah yeah! I did this and I did that! Blah blah blah." Yoongi mocked them, his voice just another addition to the chaos.

"Okay but who cares about dancing!" Jungkook finally jumped in, everyone having to shout over each other now. "I reached my highest note today! It was a Bb5 and I sounded so GOOD! But I also practiced my lower register-"

"And I still have the best lower register!" Taehyung decided to start an argument with Jungkook, the maknae shooting him a glare. "Because I practically am the best vocalist-"

"Yeah well I'm the Silver Voice!" Jin finally made it to the family room, joining the group standing around Minduelle, everyone but Yoongi now. "I'm clearly the best-"

"I'M THE ACE OF KPOP!"

"I'M THE DANCE MACHINE!"

"I'M THE GLOBAL IT BOY!"

"I'M THE LEADERS OF LEADERS!"

"I'M THE IDOL OF IDOLS!"

"AND I'M THE HAND OF MIDAS!" Yoongi shouted louder than everyone else combined, silencing everyone. "Who cares, losers." Yoongi grumbled, shutting his eyes. "We're all cool. But just because we're cool doesn't mean we can't take turns talking, dumbasses." Yoongi, with his eyes still closed, pointed at Minduelle. "How about you dickheads ask about her day first and then you can all take turns with a peaceful conversation?"

"That's a good idea." Jungkook mumbled, Jin rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, because I use my brain cells." Yoongi said under his breath, the maknae not hearing him. But Minduelle did, making her smile.

Jimin sat down on the floor in front of the woman, everyone following his lead. They all stared up at her with big eyes and brighter smiles. "Well, how was your day Noona?"

So, as much as Minduelle loved her peace and quiet, she loved the chaos her seven best friends brought with them just as much.

Minduelle shook her head with a smile. "You're all dorks."

"It's part of our charm." Taehyung grinned, Jungkook sending her a wink.

"Well I had a very good day, thank you for asking Jimin." Minduelle acknowledged, no longer rocking in her chair, her hand resting on Yeontan's back, her thumb rubbing against the dog's forehead. "I had my piano lessons in the morning, then I cleaned the house, watered my plants, worked on my novel for a little, then I came over here and made the cookies that I hid in the oven from you guys." Minduelle stopped there, watching the maknae line scramble to their feet and make a beeline for the oven, giggling amongst themselves as they did.

"Bring me one!" Jin called out, everyone else repeating the same words.

"Get it yourself!" Taehyung called back with his mouth full, two other cookies in his hands.

"Taehyung-ah." Minduelle warned gently, Taehyung glancing over at her before chewing and swallowing the rest of his cookie.

"Does everyone want one?"

"I want two!" Jin yawned and laid down on the rug, resting his hands on his stomach. "What else did you do today Min?"

"After I baked the cookies, I cleaned up the kitchen and dusted the place and then crocheted." Minduelle held up the half of her turtle that she had completed. "See?" Minduelle looked up at the three men in front of her.

But she was met with three glares, four if you count Yoongi off to the side.

"What?" Minduelle blinked, lowering her half-turtle.

"How many times do we have to tell you not to clean our house Minnie?" Hoseok complained, laying down as well, the maknae line finally returning, passing out the cookies. "We just get busy sometimes but we can clean!"

"I just wanted to make it easier for you guys." Minduelle didn't care how many times they told her not to do it, she would always clean for them. If you couldn't tell by the 3/7 boys laying down, the boys were beat after work days. They were lucky if they did more self-care than a shower on most nights. But she did know she would get told off by them.

That's why she didn't mention that she mopped the floors and cleaned all of their bathrooms.

It may seem like Minduelle wasn't their friend, but a maid for them, but that is not the case. She barely did anything for them if you looked at how much BTS does for her.

And you'll see that soon.

"Well, let's make dinner." Jin sighed, holding his arms up. "If someone helps me get up, I'll start."

"I already made soup." Minduelle sat her half-turtle and yarn on the coffee table beside the rocking chair. She gathered up the drowsy Yeontan in her arms and walked over to the kitchen, the boys all staring at her with wide eyes. "I'll put it back on the stove and it'll be ready soon. You guys can all go shower or change or whatever you need to do."

Jungkook stared at Jin with wide eyes, the eldest looking up at the maknae as well. "What the fuck??" Jungkook whispered, pointing at Minduelle.

"I don't know!" Jin hissed back, slowly sitting up with a groan. He looked over at her, her talking to Yeontan before setting him down so she could use two hands getting the pot out of the fridge.

Namjoon walked over to Minduelle in the kitchen as the rest of the boys slowly dispersed to their rooms, feeling bad that they weren't helping with anything, but feeling extremely grateful that they didn't have to do anything.

"Min." Namjoon stood behind her right shoulder as she stirred the soup over the now-hot burner. Namjoon waited for her to turn around and acknowledge him, but she didn't budge. "Hey, Noona." Namjoon took the wooden spoon from her hand, setting it aside so she would look at him. "You didn't have to do all of this for us."

Mindulle smiled gently at him. "I wanted to! I found this new soup recipe and the portions were really big and my dad isn't a very big soup fan so I just had to make it for you guys-plus I knew your guys' vegetables would be going bad soon and the recipe called for what you guys had and it was just perfect." Minduelle ranted without break, telling the absolute truth, her eyes bright as she looked up at Namjoon.

"Is there anything we can do? Or me? Can I help in any way?" Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, looking around at the spotless kitchen. "I know I'm not the best cook, but is there anything, that doesn't require skill, to do?"

Minduelle looked around as well, thinking to herself. "Oh, I'm going to toast a baguette as a side!" Minduelle smiled happily. "While you shower or whatever you need to do, I'll cut it and then you can help me butter the slices. How does that sound?"

"Perfect." Namjoon grinned. "I'll be back soon!"

"Okay!" Minduelle waved him away, getting out a cutting board and a knife before getting the baguette from the corner of the counter top. Minduelle hummed to herself as she took the packaging off of the baguette. She picked it up from her favorite bakery on her way over to the boys' house today. It was going to be so-

Yoongi stole the baguette from her hands, walking over to the cutting board with it, picking up the bread knife.

"Yoongi!" Minduelle protested, about to reach for the knife, but figured she shouldn't fight for a knife. "Let me do it. You should be showe-"

"Sit down and tell me more about your day." Yoongi sliced the baguette in half, eyes on the bread, not her.

Minduelle huffed, picked up Yeontan again, and sat across from him on the stool by the countertop. "I already told you guys about my day."

"What did you have for breakfast?" Yoongi hummed, cutting the baguette perfectly, making a stack of the cut pieces.

"Coffee." Minduelle responded, knowing Yoongi would-yep there was the glare. "I don't like breakfast!"

"You don't like making breakfast in the morning." Yoongi corrected, almost finished with half of the baguette. "You destroy your breakfast every time I make it."

"Waking up early and then having to actually put forth effort into making food, something I won't remember by lunch, is not worth it." Minduelle shook her head, looking down at Yeontan, making a face at the small dog. "Did you eat breakfast?"

"Mhm," Yoongi hummed, cutting the end of the baguette and topping his stack of bread before moving onto the next half. "Jungkook made everyone scrambled eggs and pancakes."

"Woah, he made breakfast?" Minduelle's eyes widened slightly, Yoongi nodding with a smile. "What got into him?"

"He had an early workout today and so he stayed awake when he got back and made breakfast." Yoongi explained, Minduelle nodding in understanding. She locked eyes on the baguette he was almost finished with and moved to stand up. "Sit down."

Minduelle stared at him in shock. "I was just going to get-"

"I'll get the pan and the aluminum foil." Yoongi glanced up at her. "Sit down and let me cook."

"Is this how you're going to treat your future wife when you get married?" Minduelle sassed, giving him a stink eye. "That's no way to talk to a woman."

"Yeah well it's you so it's fine." Yoongi smirked, keeping his eyes down as Minduelle gasped. "My future wife will know that I'll do all the cooking and I'll pamper her like a queen." Yoongi sighed loudly, talking in a dramatic voice, just to piss Minduelle off even more.

"Maybe you should start practicing!" Minduelle shook her head at him, about to get up again to get herself a drink... "Yeah, right now! I'm thirsty. I would like a drink."

Yoongi, without hesitation. "Get it yourself."

"This is why you're single." Minduelle stuck her tongue out at him before getting up, Yoongi groaning.

"Yeah yeah, sit down. What do you want?" Yoongi walked over to the fridge, opening it up, waiting for her response.

Minduelle glanced at the fruit in the fridge, a smile crossing her face. "I want a smoothie." She smiled proudly, waiting for him to sigh loudly and complain about how she can make her own smoothie and that he wasn't her slave.

But Yoongi got out the fruit containers and set them on the counter top, the apple juice and yogurt next. And, as Minduelle was still processing her shock, she thought he was going to forget her favorite ingredient...

Until Yoongi walked over to the cabinet and pulled out the honey before grabbing the blender and setting it up.

Minduelle smiled softly and looked down at Yeontan, leaning down to kiss the little man on his head. Yoongi was a very kind man; that she knew. But when they got into a bickering mood, it was always up in the air whether or not he was going to remain sassy or revert back to his kindness.

"Can I help cut the bread now?"

Yoongi broke a banana in half and tossed it in the blender, his back to her, hiding his smile. "If you want."

Minduelle got up and kissed Yeontan's head again, the little man's tail wagging quickly. "Go find your dad, Tan." Minduelle whispered, gesturing to the stairs after she put him down.

Yeontan ran off.

Minduelle glanced over at Yoongi as he cut the strawberries before putting them in the blender, the man completely silent. "So, Yoongles, how was your day? Tell me about it?"

"It was fine."

Minduelle narrowed her eyes at him. "Are you going to make me ask you questions about everything?"

Yoongi smiled, his back turned to her. "Yep."

"What did you do before you went to work?" Minduelle sighed dramatically, a smile on her face as she shook her head.

"I went to this coffee shop with Jin. He's been wanting to try it for a while but didn't have anyone to go with him and we were finally on the same work schedule, so I joined him." Yoongi spoke nonchalantly, but the absolute love and thoughtfulness in his words made Minduelle awh aloud. "What?"

"You're so sweet to Jin." Minduelle exclaimed happily. "You always look out for him in your own little ways." Minduelle looked over her shoulder, watching the older male shrug.

"Eh. Jin needed someone and I was available."

Minduelle smiled one last time at him before turning back to the bread, finally starting the cutting of it. "So, what did you do when you went to the company?"

"Nothing much." Yoongi hummed, pouring some apple juice in the blender. "Just had a meeting with Bang to incorporate more employee events to get them closer to each other and to relax the work environment. It's been tense lately because of the gaining popularity of TXT, trying to keep ENHYPEN a secret, and, us, in general." Yoongi paused so he could silently count the number of yogurt scoops. When he was finished, he continued. "Then I worked with Namjoon and Hoseok for a bit. We, as you know, have our meetings so we can help each other out with parts of songs we're struggling on or just to talk about the songs we're all working on."

"Like group projects at school." Minduelle teased, cutting the last slice of the baguette, walking over to the sink to clean the knife.

"Yeah yeah." Yoongi glanced over at her, making sure everything was okay because she went to the sink. "Then I had lunch with Jimin, making sure he ate well."

"Did he?" Minduelle asked, drying off the now-clean knife.

"Mhm. We both had salmon and a salad." Yoongi nodded, eyes leaving Minduelle just before she turned around. "Then I worked out for a little and then we had dance practice for a while and then I showered and came home."

Minduelle did the mental math in her head as she put the knife away. "How long was dance practice today?"

"Five hours." Yoongi put the lid on the blender, poising his finger over the start button. "I'm going to blend it now." Yoongi warned, giving it a second, then pressed the button, letting it mix up well. "I know what you're going to say." Yoongi got out a clear cup and a small, not clear cup. "'Five hours is too long. You're all going to overexert yourself and then you'll be unable to perform! How do you expect to stay healthy if you stretch yourselves too thin? Five hours is absurd!'" Yoongi gave Minduelle a look, uncapping the honey so he could drizzle some on top of her smoothie. "Did I hit everything?"

Minduelle crossed her arms, unimpressed. "Yes, you did. But, I kind of get it, I guess." Minduelle sighed, sitting back down at her seat, Yoongi sliding her her glass. He poured the excess smoothie into the non-clear cup, that being his smoothie. "The comeback is going to be here faster than we know it. You guys need to learn the choreography and you need to refresh your memories for the previous years of songs." Minduelle smiled at the drizzled honey on top of her smoothie, so touched that Yoongi remembered. "So, I guess I understand."

"Hoseok and Taehyung danced all day today." Yoongi exposed them, Minduelle slowly taking a sip of her smoothie. "They did some fun dancing though. Learned some new moves and motions. Stuff like that." Yoongi took the lid off the soup and stirred it, Minduelle watching him. "They took plenty of breaks, so don't worry."

Minduelle sat her smoothie down. "Come sit with me."

Yoongi tapped the wooden spoon so the excess soup would get off it, repotted the pot, and made his way over to Minduelle, sitting beside her. He took his cup in his two hands and sighed, staring ahead. "I'm tired."

Minduelle smiled sadly at him. "I bet. You always work hard."

Yoongi nodded and took a sip of his smoothie, letting out another sigh. "I'm such a good smoothie-maker."

"Yes you are." Minduelle ran her hand through his hair a few times, keeping her sad smile on her face as Yoongi remained perfectly still, letting Minduelle do whatever she wanted to do. "Is there anything I can do to help? Or make this whole thing better?"

Yoongi guided her hand from his head into her lap, giving it a small pat before his own hand retreated. "Min, just you being here makes me feel better. I like talking to you."

Minduelle smiled softly and nodded to herself, looking down at her hands. "Does that mean you want me to visit you at work more often?"

Yoongi tapped his fingers against the counter, not making eye contact. "You can do whatever you want."

Minduelle broke out into a big smile, loving when Yoongi subtly admitted to things like that. "I'll see what I can do then." Minduelle looked over her shoulder as Namjoon walked down, carrying Yeontan with a slightly confused look on his face.

"Yeontan ran up to me and wanted me to pick him up." Namjoon walked over to Minduelle and handed the small dog over, Yeontan settling down in Minduelle's arms. "Bread looks nice." Namjoon smiled and walked over to the fridge, getting out the butter, then a steak knife.

"No." Yoongi and Minduelle stopped him immediately, Namjoon freezing.

"What?" Namjoon asked, staying still. "I'm buttering the bread."

"With a butter knife." Minduelle chuckled, pointing at the knife he was holding. "That's a steak knife. Pick the duller one."

Yoongi shook his head as Namjoon picked up a cheese knife. "Try again Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon picked up the butter knife next, smiling sheepishly as he walked over to the cutting board, taking the lid off the butter next.

"Let me get you a tray." Minduelle moved to get up, but Yoongi was half a step ahead of her, placing his hand on her shoulder before walking off and doing just that. "How many sides do you need to butter Namjoonie?" Minduelle asked with a fond smile, Namjoon holding the knife with two hands, waiting for Yoongi to get the tray out.

"Both sides." Namjoon grinned proudly, Minduelle changing her gaze slightly. "One side!" Namjoon corrected himself, Minduelle holding up a thumbs up before taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Be careful." Yoongi warned gently as he sat the tray in front of Namjoon. "It's a butter knife, but it's still a knife. Knowing you, you'll find a way to accidentally hurt yourself."

"I'll be fine Hyung." Namjoon rolled his eyes at Yoongi, plunging his knife into the container of butter, picking up a slice of the baguette. "It's just bread and butter."

Yoongi walked back to his seat, giving Minduelle a look, Minduelle nodding, silently agreeing.

"So Noona." Namjoon spoke happily, Minduelle's eyes going to him immediately. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Not that I know of." Minduelle pulled out her phone and went to her digital calendar, shaking her head. "Nope. I have lessons from 9-4 and then my event got canceled in the evening, so I'm free after 4. Why?" Minduelle sat her phone down, looking up at Namjoon. "What's going on?"

"Wanna be my plus one for an event?"

"Sure!" Minduelle sat straighter, happiness flowing through her, feeling much more awake than before. "What's the theme? What's it for? What time? What day? How long? Is it a drinking event? Is it a scary professional people event? Do I need to buy a new outfit? Do I need to drive?"

"Uhh," Namjoon stopped buttering the bread. "The event is indeed tomorrow."

Yoongi, who's been giving Namjoon a look for several moments now, was quickly joined by Minduelle.

Namjoon held up his hands. "What??"

"I told you to ask her sooner!" Yoongi shook his head, taking a long drink of his smoothie, mumbling something about kids.

"Yeah, Namjoonie." Minduelle gave him a teasing look. "I'm going to start needing more than a 24 hour notice on things like this please. You're lucky my event was canceled or else I wouldn't be able to go."

"I know I know." Namjoon sighed, resuming his buttering, doing a pretty good job at it. "I just got distracted and I kept forgetting."

"It's okay Hon." Minduelle reassured, swiping her phone open. "So what time?"

"You'll be picked up at 5:30, we'll get dinner at 6:15, then the event starts at 8:30 and it'll end around midnight, but we've been invited to go out for drinks and/or going to a club and/or one of the guys' house for drinks." Namjoon described the event, Minduelle nodding along to his words.

"Is dinner just me and you or some or all of the people at the event?" Minduelle asked, looking up at Namjoon.

"Just you and me." Namjoon gave her one of his dimpled smiles, Minduelle smiling back before adding the event in her calendar.

"What's the event for?"

"A friend of a friend is opening up a museum dedicated to small artists that don't have the money nor the platform to support or display their work." Namjoon stopped buttering, giving this story all of his attention. "We'll be a handful of the first people to look through the museum and then we'll be meeting the founder and those who majorly helped fund it."

"And your 'job' is to help promote it?" Minduelle asked, her heart warming for Namjoon and his endless love for art.

"They didn't ask me to promote anything at all. They simply asked me to attend, but I'll, of course, post something about it." Namjoon smiled to himself, head down as he resumed buttering the bread. "We'll be speaking about art and some recent events regarding art, so I figured you would enjoy it. Plus," Namjoon sighed, hanging his head low, stopping his buttering. "I wasn't allowed to go unless I brought a plus one who wasn't one of the guys."

Minduelle snorted and Yoongi grinned. "And I'm your scapegoat?"

"You're all of our scapegoats!" Jungkook gave Minduelle a back hug. "Except I usually opt for the not going part of the deal."

"I know you do." Minduelle leaned back into Jungkook's embrace, patting his arms. "How was your day?"

"It was really good." Jungkook swayed side to side with Minduelle before walking over to the fridge to grab one of their pre-made healthy smoothies. "I had the best sandwich ever." Jungkook groaned, just remembering how delicious it was. "It was like, a pot roast sandwich. And I got this potato soup with bacon bits on top of it." Jungkook kissed his fingers in satisfaction as he shook the smoothie with his other arm.

Minduelle smiled at him in amusement. "Was that the best part of your day?"

"Oh 100%." Jungkook answered without hesitation, Minduelle chuckling softly. "You would understand if you had the sandwich."

"I bet so." Minduelle humored the maknae, the man sitting beside her, Namjoon having an audience of three now. "So what are you doing tomorrow Jungkook?"

"Why?" Jungkook smirked and took a sip of his water. "Wanna take me out on a date?"

Minduelle rolled her eyes and Yoongi physically cringed, Namjoon simply shaking his head. "Jungkook. Your ego is bigger than your head."

Jungkook's eyes widened and put a hand on his head. "My head isn't big!"

"Mhm." Minduelle stretched her arms above her head before giving Jungkook a wink. "Plus, I'm not going to lower my standards for you."

Yoongi and Namjoon both started to laugh as Jungkook shouted something about how he was the standard, Minduelle just shaking her head, happy she pissed the maknae off.

"I have to tell the truth, I'm sorry." Minduelle sighed, Jungkook glaring at her now.

"Who's the standard then? Hm?" Jungkook sassed back, Minduelle smiling.

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out."

"OH COME ON!!"

"Oooo, someone pissed the baby waby off." Jimin snickered as he jogged down the stairs, Jungkook's anger finding a new target.

"YEAH WELL AT LEAST I'M TALL!"

"What'd you say, you little punk?" Jimin wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck, messing up his newly washed hair.

"You're the one who's little!" Jungkook reached up and grabbed a handful of Jimin's hair, pulling at it.

"Yoongi." Minduelle sighed, getting up to go by Namjoon and help him with the final steps of the bread.

"Yep." Yoongi took one last sip of his smoothie before getting up. He grabbed Jimin's ear and Jungkook's nose, pinching both of them and pulling them away from each other.

"Everything looks really good Joon!" Minduelle patted Namjoon's back before walking off to the spice cabinet. "Now we get to sprinkle some garlic salt on it, pop it in the oven, and it'll be perfect!" Minduelle returned to Namjoon and handed him the garlic salt. "Careful." She warned as he uncapped it. "It'll fall out really fast if you aren't careful."

"I'll be careful." Namjoon carefully tapped against the container of garlic salt, all of his concentration and patience fueling his actions. And he succeeded beautifully! "Good?" Namjoon let out a breath, Minduelle grinning proudly and patted his shoulder.

"Perfect." She walked over to the oven and set it to a certain degree. "Once the oven is ready, put it in for at least eight minutes or when ready." Minduelle walked around the counter, making her way past Yoongi and the bickering children.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon called out with a hint of sadness.

"I'll be right back!" Minduelle called over her shoulder, walking down the hall to Taehyung's room. She knocked gently on the door, smiling softly at the sign she had made for him a while ago.

'Go Away. Unless you're Minduelle.'

Taehyung liked to keep his room a private room for himself. When he retreated to his room, he needed his alone time for emotional and personal recharge. The boys all knew to leave him alone.

But Taehyung always felt better with Minduelle in the room with him.

"Hey Tae." Minduelle greeted gently, seeing the man laying on his bed, face down, shirtless. "Didn't make it through dressing yourself?"

"It's hardddd." Taehyung whined, still face down.

"Sit up, you big baby." Minduelle teased, picking up his sweatshirt on the ground, rolling it to the head hole. She turned to face him, his sleepy face and pout on full display. "Awww," She teased, putting the sweatshirt over his head and walking to his drawer. "Put your arms through."

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked, doing as told.

"Getting you socks so you don't catch a cold." Minduelle pulled out a black pair of socks, tossing them over her shoulder, Taehyung catching them.

"I don't want them." Taehyung tossed them at her face once she turned back around.

Minduelle narrowed her eyes and threw the socks much harder at him. "Put them on. Yoongi told me how hard you and Hoseok worked today. It's very important to take care of yourself." Minduelle walked over to his window and checked out his plants, touching their soil gently. "Are you still watering them?"

"Yep, every Wednesday." Taehyung hummed, putting on his socks. "Wet Wednesday, as you coined them."

"Good." Minduele nodded in satisfaction, gasping softly. "Your orchid lost its final flower?"

"Unfortunately." Taehyung grunted quietly as he stood up, stretching his arms above his head. "I kept it for you, in case you wanted to see it one last time."

"I do." Minduelle clasped her hands together, unable to help feeling sad for the poor little orchid. Her and Taehyung had bought it in horrible condition and they have since nursed it back to life.

"It'll grow more flowers." Taehyung reassured, handing her the little, wilted flower, its once bright purple now crumbled and dark.

"I know I know." Minduelle sighed sadly, touching a petal gently. "It just makes me sad to see such a beautiful thing die."

Taehyung studied her for a few moments before carefully guiding his hand to Minduelle's, slipping the flower from her hands and into her's. "Winter is coming, Min." Taehyung gave her a sad smile, Minduelle nodding solemnly. "At least we can look forward to a beautiful blossom in spring."

Taehyung watched Midnuelle's sadness melt away like the snow would in spring. "You're right, Taehyung." Minduelle's eyes darted around his face in a relaxed manner. "Will you be okay? After today's long day?"

Taehyung couldn't help but laugh softly and walk back to his desk, placing the flower on it. He didn't have the heart to throw it away in front of Minduelle. "Of course I will, Min." Taehyung gestured to her sweatshirt. "I see Yeontan made himself home on your lap."

Minduelle looked down and saw that she was covered in dog hair. "Yes he did." She chuckled, giving her clothes a few fruitless swipes before looking back up at Taehyung. "I've told you Yeontan needs to be shaved."

Taehyung sent her a glare, shaking his head. "I can't believe you could say such a thing."

Minduelle laughed happily, walking to his door, Taehyung following. "Less of a mess!"

The two parted ways at the stairs, Taehyung going downstairs, Minduelle walking further down the hall to check on Hoseok.

Minduelle raised her hand to knock on the door and-

"Come in, Min."

Minduelle smiled and walked in, Hoseok putting his phone down, laying on his bed. "How did you know?"

"I can recognize your footsteps." Hoseok smiled happily, making no effort to sit up, not needing to look presentable in front of Miss Lin. "What's up?" Hoseok asked as she sighed while she sat beside him.

"You." Minduelle studied him carefully, Hoseok always the tricky one to read. "I heard that you and Taehyung danced all day."

"Oh Min." Hoseok gave her an eye roll. "I'm fine, you know that."

"I also know that you hide your true emotions 80% of the time!" Minduelle defended herself, Hoseok smiling sadly at her. "Well?"

"I'm tired, yes, but I'm not bad." Hoseok promised, his tone being completely sincere. "But I am really excited for the soup you made. You always make the best food."

Minduelle was not impressed. "I'm not stupid, Jung Hoseok. I know a topic change." Minduelle pointed at him, Hoseok pointing back. "I see your undereyes."

"Hey!" Hoseok protested, touching his face. "We don't talk about my undereyes!"

"Mhm." Minduelle got up and dragged Hoseok to his feet. "Come on. My delicious soup should be ready any moment now."

"Fineeee." Hoseok let her drag him with a big smile on his face, Minduelle wrapping her arm around his waist as they walked down the stairs. "Jungkook, get out of my seat."

Jungkook's jaw dropped, the straw falling from his lips. "No!"

"I'll beat your ass."

Minduelle detached herself from Hoseok and returned to her spot with her smoothie-

"Who drank my smoothie??" Minduelle gasped, holding her empty glass with a broken heart.

Yoongi quickly turned around from the stove, gripping the ladle tighter as his glare darted around the boys.

Minduelle's eyes locked on Jin, the boy pointing at Jimin, Jimin trying to push his hand down. She blinked a few times as the corners of her vision got blurry, but a few blinks cured her of that.

"I thought it was up for grabs!" Jimin tried to defend, Minduelle glaring at him before dropping her glass off at the sink.

"Jimin is doing dishes tonight." Minduelle declared, Jimin immediately complaining and trying to sweet talk his way out of the chore, Jin laughing from beside him.

"You can have the rest of mine, Min." Yoongi went back to stirring the soup, eight bowls off to the side, ready for the soup.

"No it's okay." Minduelle reassured, walking over to the fridge, her blurry-edged vision returning. She frowned softly, gripping the fridge for a few moments before opening it.

"Min?" Taehyung asked, noticing that action.

Minduelle swayed on her feet, holding onto the fridge's handle tightly. "I think... I need to sit down." Her voice drifted off, someone wrapping their arm around her waist, leading her away from the fridge.

"It's okay Minduelle." It was Yoongi. "Take a deep breath."

Minduelle blinked several times, somehow still standing on her own two feet. She heard someone talking about salt and water. There were a lot of people moving around. Why did her head feel so empty? Why couldn't she focus on anything?

"Minnie, can you see how many fingers I'm holding up?" There was another arm around her waist, supporting her. She couldn't see anything but blurriness, but she recognized that voice. No thoughts, but she knew that was Jin. She knew it.

"I need... to sit." Minduelle weakly raised her hand towards the blurry blobs that were Jin's fingers before passing out, going completely limp.

"Shit." Yoongi whispered, him and Jin catching her and slowly guiding her to the floor. "I wanted to get her to the family room."

"Me too." Jin was completely serious, pulling up Minduelle's legs, bending them at the knee. "Jimin, get me a chair."

Jimin did as told, the usually busy and full-of-conversations house was silent. It was always silent when this happened.

Jin sat her legs on the chair, making it so they were elevated.

"Did something happen to her?" Namjoon asked, holding a glass of salt water, kneeling beside Jin. "I thought she was fine."

"I think she just did too much." Yoongi pressed the back of his hand against her forehead. "Yeah, she's really warm."

"Let me hug her when she wakes up." Taehyung was suddenly beside Yoongi, startling the older man. "You guys can go. She gets more freaked when-"

Minduelle's eyes opened and she immediately began to breathe faster, her eyes darting around. They hit Yoongi, then the lights, then Jin's hair and immediately to the ceiling and then she looked at Namjoon. "W-What-"

"Minnie, it's Taehyung." Taehyung slowly helped her sit up, the rest of the boys silently moving out of her line of sight. Minduelle was still breathing heavily, freaking out, like she always did after she passed out. "I know Min. I know." Taehyung held her tightly, giving her the right amount of pressure against her torso and arms.

After Minduelle passed out, like many people, she didn't feel, right. Minduelle in particular, felt empty and cold and alone. The feelings were so severe, it often led to tears or a panic attack or just silence. She needed someone with her and she needed someone to hold her. The boys knew of this.

"Shhhh, shhhh." Taehyung guided softly, pulling her and her legs closer to himself, trying to embrace every inch of her. "Minnie, Minnie Min. You're okay. I'm here." Taehyung soothed, rubbing her back slowly.

She whimpered softly, her breaths slowing and evening out.

"I hate seeing her like this." Jungkook sat on the stairs, watching the two closely, Namjoon beside him.

"Me too." Namjoon agreed, staring out the window across from him, the sight of her so weak and in pain too much for him.

"I passed out." Minduelle whispered, leaning her head against Taehyung's shoulder, trying to press against every inch of him.

"You did." Taehyung agreed softly, knowing she was trying to ground herself. "You're in the kitchen and you got a little dizzy. But everything is okay. No one got hurt and everything is okay." Taehyung repeated, Minduelle nodding against him.

"Where is everyone?" Minduelle asked, looking around as much as her eyes would let her.

"They're giving us a little space right now until we know you're okay." Taehyung gently guided her wrist from her lap to look at her watch. "Remember this?"

Minduelle looked down and sighed softly. "I forgot about it earlier."

"I know." Taehyung reassured. "It gets really confusing when you aren't feeling good."

Minduelle nodded pitifully, looking at her heartrate on her watch, Taehyung studying it carefully. "Am I okay?"

"Hmmm," Taehyung made a funny face, pressing his lips down, raising an eyebrow, making his face all wrinkly. Minduelle laughed softly, looking up at him as he 'pretended' to be a doctor. "After studying this number for many years, I can conclude that you are just fine." Taehyung broke into a smile, Minduelle giving him a hug, all worries melting away in Taehyung's arms.

"Hey Min." Yoongi touched her shoulder softly, crouched beside her. He smiled softly at her once she turned to face him. "How are you feeling? Are you feeling light-headed? Nauseous?"

Minduelle thought for a moment. "A little light-headed, but I've felt worse." Minduelle took a deep breath, nodding. "I'm okay. I don't think I'll pass out again."

"Here's some salt water." Yoongi handed her the glass that Namjoon left on the floor. "Drink all of it before you try and stand."

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung cheered softly, knowing Minduelle was going to protest. "We can be floor buddies!"

"Yeah yeah." Minduelle sighed, a small smile on her face as she accepted the salt water and took a sip of it. She turned her head a little and saw all the boys standing to the side. "Sorry about that. I should've told you guys I haven't passed out all day."

"That doesn't matter Min." Jimin quickly reassured. "What matters is that you weren't alone when it happened and you're okay now."

Minduelle gave him a thankful smile before most of the boys sat around her and talked with her, making sure everything really was okay with her. She was okay, she usually was after she passed out. Minduelle has cardiac syncope which leads her to passing out at least once a day usually. It was a huge pain in her ass, but she's done all she could with the doctors and this is just how she's going to have to live.

The boys have been a lifesaver with this. They were so attentive and so caring, they always knew when she was going to pass out and were always there helping her in the best and most effective ways. She owed them so, so much for helping her through some of the toughest days she's had to gone through.

BTS and Minduelle loved each other so much.

uhhh i'm gonna put this out rn : i'm not a doctor and i have done some research on fainting conditions and such and "cardiac syncope" is similar to what i had in mind.

with that being said, i am not an accurate writer with medical conditions and i apologize for that. i do not intend to offend anyone with the way i write moments minduelle passes out and the moments afterwards. i have never passed out so i am only writing on an assumption basis.

please try and remember this is purely a work of fiction and i'm just a dumb 19 year old girl :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

185K 7.5K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22
194K 6.4K 41
"We will protect you babydoll" • Y/N was alone and frightened with a dark past meets 7 boys with big hearts. Will Y/N break down her walls? Will the...
2.5M 141K 37
«Kim Taehyung helps your boyfriend cheat» au «"You shouldn't be with him!" Taehyung says, chest heaving from screams. "Then who should I be with?" Y...
702K 32.4K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...