Right Now

By Alfa_117

This screenplay is meant to be fanfiction of the Back to the Future franchise about Marty McFly and his high... More

Preface
Act I: School Days
Act III: Joan
Act IV: I Wanna Rock!
Act V: Don't Abuse Me
Act VI: She Heard One Guitar (Just Blew Her Away)
Act VII: Call My Name or Walk On By
Act VIII: Right Now, I'm A Million
Act IX: Little Lost Girls
Act X: Hollywood Dream
Act XI: And Now... The Pinheads

Act II: You Drive Me Wild Gunman

1 0 0
By Alfa_117

After school, Joan and Sandy walk to 7-Eleven to play Wild Gunman. They see that someone has already inserted a quarter but the machine is unattended, so they walk up to it.

Marty (standing by the window about 5 feet away): [shakes head and turns back to face the arcade machine] Damn, Needles! Always... Hey wait a minute! I put in that quarter, you little punks!

Joan and Sandy turn around.

Joan: You snooze, you lose, you little... Pinhead? Oh hey, you're Jennifer Parker's boyfriend.

Marty: Hey, aren't you guys... The Runaways?

Joan: Maybe.

Marty: I saw you play at the dance auditions! Who the heck chose Mr. Lewis as a judge, you know?

Sandy: Ok, Pinhead, let's play a game. You beat me and Joan, we owe you a quarter. Else, you pay both of us.

Marty: Pff. Look, just go ahead and play [turns around to walk away].

Sandy: What's the matter? You chicken?!

Marty: [freezes, turns body back, in a low voice] Nobody calls me chicken [steps forwards].

Sandy: [hands plastic gun out for Marty].

Marty plays the game, drawing and firing the gun. As usual, he hits some and loses some for drawing too slow. After his turn, Sandy goes. She has a quick draw but still loses some. It is a close game but Sandy barely beats Marty. Finally, Joan goes. Joan has an even quicker draw. Her movements are as smooth as butter. Joan never misses a shot. It seems like a good 10 minutes goes by until Joan finally loses. She easily beats Sandy and Marty's score combined by a wide margin. After she dies, Joan does a forwards gun twirl around her index finger, then a backwards gun twirl, and places the gun into its holster on the arcade machine.

Joan: [turns around to face Marty, blows a bubble from her gum] Give us the money, Pinhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.5K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
742K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...