Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧

1.3K 51 25
By Mygreysweater

SWOOSH

Running quickly through the woods away, trying to get back to the house in time before he got back home. The black cat running beside her through the forest as well.

"Shit shit shit." She said to herself and climbed back over the fence, the cat jumping over and hiding behind the shed.

She brushed herself off and exhaled, walking to the back door opening it.

Alastor stood in front of her with a smile.

"Find what you were looking for?" He tilted his head at her, an evil glint shining over his eyes through his glasses. His grin wider, more malicous.

Her face falling and heart sinking down. She was right.. he did kill Mimzy..

"Alastor, why?" She said scared and sad, breaking down in tears, backing into the door. She would have tried to leave but she knew he would easily catch up to her.

He walked up to her, grabbing her wrists gentley, ensuring she wouldn't run away. "Mimzy couldnt keep a secret, so I made sure she would never tell one again. You can keep secrets, right? You wouldn't tell on me?" He said in a manipulative tone.

She nodded in fear, "I promise." Y/ns voice shakey. You should have listened to your gut feeling when you first met him.

"Perfect." He smiled and leaned down hugging her, giving her a kiss on her fore head.

She didnt hug him back, her eyes wide, tears sliding down silently. She couldnt move, didnt know what to say or do.

Yet she still felt something in her heart for him still. Why did her heart still love him? But her brain told her no.

Y/n felt that if she left she would be his next victim though, so she stayed.

"Why dont we go to bed now?" He smiled at her, taking her hand.

She took his, thinking about how he now messed her whole life up.

This is so fucked up.

The Next Day

Sleeping beside a serial killer that night felt completley weird and uncomfortable, you pretended to be asleep until he was. You stayed awake for at least an hour until you could actually get some rest.

She stretched and woke up, Alastor not beside her. You walked down the stairs after getting dressed.

Stopping on the stairs, seeing him talking to the cops at the front door. The cops glancing over at you and looking at Alastor, then pointing at you.

He nodded and smiled over at you, gesturing for you to come down. Al putting his hand on your lower back and giving you a kiss on the lips.

Y/n was sure it was all an act and cover up, but the kiss felt good and real. Unfortunatley it was from someone she knew the truth about now.

She turned to the two men at the door wearing long navy blue trench coats with police caps.

"Good morning Officers." She smiled at them, Alastors hand around her waist.

"'Morning ma'am. May we ask you a couple of questions?"

"Yes, of course sir."

The man on the left nodded, "we found a body 50 yards from this property. It was badly decomposed already so we presume it had been there for a while. Do you know anything about it?"

Her face dramatically falling, she did truly care and miss Mimzy, but with Alastor here and the cops on top of it, she had to lie. If she told them about Alastor, he would probably do something bad.

"Oh no, how horrible! I had no idea! Are we gonna be safe here?" She asked in her innocent bimbo voice, covering her mouth suprised and eyes wide.

Alastor seeming to catch on to it finally as he had glanced at her oddly, but a small smirk creeping on his face, seeing her act so well.

The cop shaking his head, "Dont worry miss, the body has been removed and no evidence was found the scene, but we are sure you are safe. So no need to worry." He smiled

Pff, yeah right im safe. Im crazy in love with a serial killer who murdered my best friend that I think im pretty sure he loves me back and is manipulating me to stay with him here!

Totally safe.

"Good, had me worried for a second." She forced a smile.

"Alright, you two have a good day." The man on the right said. "Alastor" He said, tipping his hat to him as if they had grew a bond over their little conversation at the door. Maybe the cop jusy knew Alastor from his Radio Show.

The other cop was completley silent the whole time, he seemed younger, probably newer to the job and possibly a bit traumatized.

As he closed the door, he straightened out his tie. You leaned against the door, letting out a sigh you had no idea you were holding in.

"Whats the matter, my dear? Worried we would get caught?" He chuckled to himself, shaking his head.

"We!?" She furrowed her brows down at him angrily.

"I had no part in Mimzys murder, and im sure your the one whos been going about killing all those innocent people." She snapped, stepping closer to him.

He kept his smile on but looked a bit affected by it, "Im not sure why your talking, remember your the one who killed that man in the alley?" His happy smile churning to a twisted smirk that anyone could recognize was filled with pettiness and bad intentions.

She stepped back, her eyes clearly showing worry, looking him up and down in suprise slightly. How did he know? It was an accident! God, what the hell!?

She crossed her arms and looked away, "I have no idea what your talking about." She muttered loud enough for him to barley hear.

He scoffed and laughed, walking towards the kitchen, "y'know, your act was pretty good in front of the cops. Of course they'd beleive a pretty woman who talked to them as if she was stupid."

He was catching on.

Alastor opening the fridge and taking out some eggs, she walked over annoyed.

"And?" She furrowed her brows at him.

"All im saying is that you'd make a lovely partner for the Louisiana Ripper." He chuckled to himself.

Your face contoring to one of confusion and other emotions but mostly unbelief.

"I am not murdering with you!" She exclaimed frustrated.

He turned around and put a hand on her arm, "Calm down, im not gonna force you to do anything." He smiled at her innocently.

As she stared in his eyes, she felt a blur, as if he was trying to make her love him at this moment and forget bout him being a straight up serial killer.

She was confused by his sudden change of manipulation to.. love? She shook her head and pulled away, "I have to get to work now." She frowned, stepping away.

Alastor walking to stand in front of her, he frowned at her, taking her hands in his. "Y/n, you'll get used to it. I love you, remember that dear." He said and placed a kiss on her head.

She felt head over heels for him again all of a sudden, it must be a spell of some sort. Theres no way her 7 months ago would be ok with a killer giving her a kiss.

She nodded slowly, maybe he was right, she felt loved, but trapped. She didnt know.

"I love you too." She smiled and let go, walking out of the house.

Not sure how to feel...

Why did she still love him despite everything? But a half of her hated him. She hated herself for liking him still, feeling like she was betraying Mimzy. But maybe mimzy wasnt so good either?

You had to know the truth.

"There you are! My most favorite, and only flapper." Calvin laughed nervously as you walked in, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"Oh nothing.. just that your late and we have no Flappers!" He said, clearly stressing badly.

You shook your head and stopped walking, putting your hands on his shoulders. "Calvin! You need to calm down. Maybe Instead of working today I can try and get some Flappers?"

The blonde shaking his head, putting his head into his hands and crying. This buisness meant a lot to him, and if he couldn't run the most popular speakeasy in town, then he thought he was doomed for eternity.

The doors suddenly bursting open, there was no one else in here so the sudden bright light shined right in our eyes.

Luis walking in.

"Luis!" She gasped and ran up, hugging him.

"Hey y/n!" He smiled, hugging her in his nicley tailored suit.

"Where have you been?" She asked.

"Out of town helping margaret move to her mothers house for a bit, shes pregnant!" Luis smiled excitedly.

"Ooh yay! Im gonna be an aunt!!"

Calvin walking up, "heh heh hey! Luis.. I get you two are back reuniting, but you sister here is the best Flapper I've got and your wasting my time by holding her up. If you don't got any more ladies that can dance, I dont want you to keep chatting."

Your brother giving him a weird look, "uh, I might know a few?" He suggested.

Her bosses face lighting up, "Really!? Great, you can stay all you want!"

He smiled, taking his shoulder around luis and walking out the door, "We'll be back hon!!" Calvin squealed and the doors slamming behind them.

Luis looking uncomfortable being dragged along with him but accepted it.

They were out gathering girls.

Ugh, great. Now what do I do?

A sudden knock on the door, they can't be back already?

Creak

A man around my height, maybe a little taller, wearing a long black trench coat with a black cap and tie. Typical detective attire. He looked similar to the outifts described in the sherlock holmes book that sherlock wore, funny.

"Oh, bon maten detektif, how may I help you today?" (Hatian Creole - I couldnt find Louisiana Creole srry. Translated to: Goodmorning detective.) She smiled, a bit worridly but didn't let it show.

"Bonjou madam, are you the misses that is dating that radio host?" He asked, not moving a muscle, staring at her with a suspicous look.

"Uhm, yes?" She said confused, stepping outside the speakeasy and closing the door behind her.

"You know anything... suspicous he's been up to?" He said.

Shoot, the whole town knows we're dating and now its backfiring on me!

"No sir, im not sure what you mean but hes a lovely man!" She smiled, forcing her bimbo-y voice.

The detective seemed to not be buying it.

"Ma'am you seem suspicous, Im gonna have to arrest you." He said taking out handcuffs, his gloved leather hands reaching to grab her wrists.

"Excuse me sir? I have done nothing wrong! You will not arrest me." She furrows her brows angrily, backing up against the door.

"Miss, you need to relax." He said getting frustrated, grabbing her wrists.

"Let go! You creep! You haven't even showed me your badge!" She says trying to pull away.

"Let go!" She grunts, eventually getting the attention of someone.

A woman walking over and hitting the man hard in the shoulder with her hand, "Let go of her." The older, dark skinned woman said to the man. She made sure she was loud enough to make him embaressed and make a scene.

He let go and quickly left.

"You okay hon?" The lady said and put a hand on my cheek. She gave of a comforting aura, like a mother figure. But seemed see through.. like a ghost?

Her dark brown hair up in a bun, she seemed tired but had a nice smile on her face.

She had a yellow dress on and a white apron around her waist. The dress poofy.

"Y-yeah.." Y/n said suprised as the lady brought her into a hug.

"Smile my dear, remember your never fully dressed without one." She said pulling away and holding my hand, slowly letting go and walking away.

As she turned the corner I felt pulled out of a trance, what was that?

Who was that?

And why did she help me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1.8K 29
⚠️warning; this story will contain language, gore, and some sensitive topics. ⚠️ Words- 69,681 A family of murders, what could go wrong? Growing up...
118K 4K 41
"I like the way you think, Radio Demon." "And you, Miss Hell en Pointe." ୨୧ [Y/N] [L/N] ─ also known as Miss Kitty, also known as Miss Hell on Heels...
52.2K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
43.8K 1.2K 30
[SEQUEL TO ✨Only In My Imagination✨ Read book 1 first for better understanding🧡] Ever since Y/N was six years old, she dreamed of strange, grinnin...