𝐟π₯𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐫...

By VannahMontannah

He swept her off her feet and took her from her man... that's that rizz right there πŸ’― DO NOT SEND THIS TO DU... More

2 flowers
3 flowers
4 flowers
5 flowers
6 flowers
7 flowers
8 flowers
9 flowers
10 flowers
11 flowers
12 flowers
13 flowers
14 flowers
15 flowers
16 flowers
17 flowers
18 flowers
19 rings
20 yes's

1 flower

2.6K 15 1
By VannahMontannah

"ROOF! ROOF!"

"Ugh! Milo! Shut up! Fuck is you even barking for, bruh?"

Yeah, yeah...another day. Ugh! He probably barking because he needs to go out to the relief area. Sometimes I wish he could do it himself and come back.

I get up outta bed—ya already know how that junk go. No need to explain even further than that.

Anyway, it's a big day at the dealership. We get a handful of new cars in today and me being the BEST salesman there is, you know how I handle things. I don't just wear no suit to work. I got it like that to wear I can wear a certain outfit and still look presentable, you know what I'm sayin'? But I do wear my identification.

I hop in the shower, eat a lil bit of food, feed my dog, and get ready for the day. I checked my notifications to see if my boys got some going on and then I dip out. Every time I go outside, I get stopped for some compliments here and there and I truly appreciate it. I love all the love I receive. But do I got a girl? Why you in my business?

**Bzz! Bzz!

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Good morning,"

"Wassup?"

"Do you think you can send me $300?"

"For what?!"

"Well, I need it to go shopping,"

"Naomi, why don't you get a job, girl?"

"You know I'm trying! But, really wanna go out this weekend. You know I never beg,"

"Never? I wanna see what your 'barely' looks like,"

"Please, Duke? I promise I'm looking,"

"Just request it and I'll accept it. You know I can help you find some,"

"I'm good. I believe my friend is helping me out with streaming,"

"It's gone take time and dedication,"

"I'm fully aware,"

"But I'm on my way to work. I'll send it when I get there,"

"Thank you. Have a good day!"

"You too,"
~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive at the gig and there was like 27 new cars on the lot! I can spot them that easily. It was some more still coming in. We get some used cars a lot too, but it kind of takes away from the new cars we have and receive. I parked my car and hopped out. Everyone at my job is cool for the most part and I have no issues with them. At least I don't think so. If it ain't addressed, keep it on the playground. Simple.

"If it ain't the fashion God himself!" My manager greeted.

"Sup, Micheal,"

"Hey! We gone have a busy day today. Be prepared for this one. 6 new SRT's, 7 Mustangs, 5 Mercedes Benz, 10 Kia's and a few others. Shop opens in an hour and I have to get all of this shit filed. Fuck!"

"You need some help?"

"Nah, I got it. Hey, I was looking through the appointment list and saw a well-known name pop up. Got any idea who Justin Barker is?"

"I think he's another streamer if I'm not mistaken. He also does music on the side, but I'm not too big on him. He coming in?"

"I guess so. I see him right here. Purchasing a brand new 2024 Kia EV9,"

"Whew! Hella money dropped on a car,"

"Yeah, but if you can keep up with the payments, you good. You go and get settled and imma finish getting things in order,"

"Bet,"
~~~~~~~~~~

It's another loud morning at Justin's house per usual. Sometimes he's up and working on some music, but he tends to forget there's other people in the house. He's drumming, playing the guitar, cursing because he can't get a certain tune right, and so forth. Zuri, his girlfriend, is irritated by the constant disruption and urges he takes a break!

"Goddamit! Fuck, man! I can't get this right!" Justin curses.

"Justin! Oh my gosh, babe! Calm down!"

"I'm sorry, I just...I just get so stressed, like, I know I can do better than this!"

"I believe in you, Justin, but we have to think about other people in the house when it comes to noise. I don't mind you playing the guitar, but the theatrics has to stop. Please!"

"I'll work on it,"

"And you better stick to it. What you working on anyway?"

"A new song I've been meaning to put out for some time now and I just get so stuck on the damn chorus and even some times the bridges. I feel lost..."

"Since when has my baby ever been lost?"

"This song is just...personal,"

"Well, you have to take your time and let the art come to you,"

"Tried that,"

"Maybe that's a sign for you to take a break then,"

"I can't do that!"

"Yes you can. Your audience will understand,"

"This is how I make my living! I'm at this every other if not every day,"

"Justin, if this means a lot to you then you have to feel your work. Take time off for you! And besides, don't you have a car to get today? Focus on that instead,"

"Yeah, you're right. Almost forgot about that fucking car. Let's not waste money and hurry and get it!"

"There's the happy and energetic Justin I know! Let's go get our new whip,"

"Our?"

"Well, yours...yours works too,"

"You have a car,"

"Okay, well damn! I can't be supportive?"

"You can. Let's just forget it and just get the car,"

"Whatever you say,"
~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is a 2020 Kia Sol—" I said.

"Ain't these the cars that be getting jacked a lot?" The customer said.

"They may be getting jacked, but they can get jacked with this heat pack, for sure!" The co-signer added.

"I don't know, son. These are high risk cars,"

"Anything is good for right now dad. I got this. Plus this is the newer model. Im good,"

"You sure you want this?"

"Yes,"

"Okay, man, we'll take it," the dad said.

"Alright, just step back inside and we can get you started from there," I said, leading back indoors.

"Dennis! Just the guy I was trying to see," Micheal said.

"Wassup?"

"Just got off the phone with Justin and he said he's pulling up. He's changing his mind about the EV9 and wants to look around to see if there's any other options. You think you can take him for me? I got a bigger situation right now,"

"I would, but I'm doing someone right now,"

"I'll have Garrett take over for you. I'll even add this to your check,"

"Fine with me. That's the car they getting right there,"

"Gotcha. Thanks again,"

"You good,"

I've watched a few of Justin's videos before. Guy has some talent, but he can do too much at times. He can even come off as arrogant and obnoxious. Heard he had a girl, but I rarely lay any attention to that. But if he does, how on Earth does she deal with him?

I got a text from sis and she sent me pictures of her shopping with my money. I don't appreciate this. She betta get a job before I sue for all money sent. Reporting to the FBI for scamming and trafficking if she ask for one more thing. Watch!

Some time goes by and I see a black Porsche drive into the lot. Windows are tinted, so I can't really see inside. He parked right in front of the glass doors too. Who does this guy really think he is?

He comes out the car and walks straight inside. But, there's another person in the car. The door opens and a woman comes out, shaking her head. He had a whole woman in the car and didn't open the door? WHAT?! They both come in and start looking around. Boy am I gonna have a field day.

"Hello! Welcome to the dealership! My name is Dennis and you must be Justin,"

"Yes, sir. Nice to meet you,"

"Vis versa. Heard you're looking for a new car?"

"Yeah, man. I just wanna see my options. I'm looking for something...exotic, but smooth. Something that's made for cruising, but still luxurious. You know?"

"I got just what you need. Follow me this way. Good morning, ma'am,"

"Good morning!" She smiled.

I smiled back. It was a reflex guys! Anyways, let's see what this dude want and hurry up and get him out the way. I take them to the side where most of the expensive cars are, but he can get a really good price on them if his credit is right.

"Ight! So out here are the 2023 Challenger SRT's. They run from around $55,000 to $87,000. The newer model Ranges are over here and they start at $100,000. Over here are the 2023 Phantom Rolls Royce's and these start at $500,000. SRT's are pretty loud, but the ladies love 'em. Range Rovers are pretty chill and comfortable, bringing that nice cool vibe. Royce's give you that luxury experience and have you feeling and looking good,"

"What about that Aston Martin over there?" Justin pointed.

"Oh, these! These are one of our best sellers as well. Starting off at $185,000 with a down payment of $4,000 a month if you don't wanna pay in full. This one has 542 to 697 horsepower, 9-speed automatic, all-wheel drive, and a 3 year warranty. The interior has black and blue leather seats, 7 over head lights, Bluetooth speakers, and it seats 5 people in total,"

"Hmm...I think I kinda like this one. You said up to 697 horsepower?"

"Yup,"

"Mmm...what you think, babe?"

"I love it! You seem to be interested in this one the most," she smiled.

"Yeah. I think imma go with this one,"

"Alright. Step on inside and we can get you started,"

"You need my ID and stuff?"

"Yeah,"

"Uh, Micheal said I can just come and take it. Drive it off the lot,"

"Hold on. Let me check,"

I took out my phone to call Micheal because what the hell is going on here. He ain't even pay yet!

"Yeah?" Micheal answered.

"Hey, I got Justin here. He said that you said he can take the car and go?"

"No, he needs to get his background first, pay and then leave,"

"He said you need to pay and then leave," I said.

"Do ya not know who I am?"

Oh he one of those. I should have known.

"Regardless of that, you still have to follow the same procedures as everybody else, man,"

"Justin, just do what the man says, please?" Zuri asked, rolling her eyes.

"I'm just saying. I have a status. You know this, Zuri,"

"Justin, not today,"

After some time past, I was finally able to get this mother fucker off my hands. One of those privileged white kids I see. I can't believe she puts up with that. Another self-centered human being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 3.6K 23
κœ›Keep the girl alive, kill the people after her, and for God's sake--don't fall in love with her. κœ› fem!reader , Β©kingdombyers COPYRIGHTED!! I do no...
14.8K 298 15
Justin has always beat you and rape you. you are trapped and you can't get out. unless he saves you?
7.3K 92 17
β€’*β€βž· π’Šπ’• 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ "α΄€ΚŸα΄‡α΄Šα΄€Ι΄α΄…Κ€α΄ ʀᴏsα΄€Κ€Ιͺᴏ" 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’• 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 π’…π’“π’–π’ˆ 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 π’Œπ’Šπ’…π’π’‚π’‘π’‘π’†π’… οΏ½...
839 12 26
Originally Made: September 13, 2021 - June 17, 2022 Having a sneaky link can end up two ways. You can end up in love with each other or keep it as a...