Which Witches

By OgagaEkure9

WANTED : ONE WILDLY WICKED WITCH TO WED. Arriman the Awful , the handsome wizard of the North , has decided t... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 8

He's is not wedded to the idea....

2 1 0
By OgagaEkure9

"Have you ever,. sir, considered marriage?"
     There was a sudden flash of fire from Arriman 's nostrils.
  "Marriage! Me marry! Are you out of your mind?"
  "You could have a wizard baby, sir.
Then it could take over from you.
A son , you know ". said Lester.

Arriman was silent. A son. For a moment he imagined the baby sitting in his pram, a dear little fellow tearing a marrow bone to the shreds.
Then he flinched.
" Who would I marry ? " he muttered miserably.

      But of course he knew. All of them knew. There is only one kind of person a wizard can marry, and that is a witch.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...