𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖓 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖊

Por pinkkerror

"you drive me crazy when you start to tease, you could bring the devil to his knees, feel my heat, takin' you... Mais

✦✧✦✧
✩ ♬ ₊.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

11

112 6 1
Por pinkkerror

The rest of the night was a complete disaster. James had begun sobbing uncontrollably, happy that he finally has a chance with Lily. Peter was constantly flitting from comforting him and cheering on Sirius. Hogwart's resident heartbreaker hadn't even had the chance to sneak off with a girl as he had drank so much he was tucked up in bed by 1 o'clock in the morning. Circe, who had also had more than her fair share of drinks, spent a lot of the night laughing at her two friends drunken antics- the two of them had made complete fools of themselves. 

The party goers are finally retreating to their dorms, leaving a blackout drunk Circe drifting off to sleep on the couch and Remus, who has only had a couple of beers. "Alright sleepyhead, I think its time to take you to bed." Remus tells her softly, trying to help her up. 

She groans, not having enough control of her limbs to walk all the way back to the Hufflepuff dorms. "Just leave me here." The girls slurs as she is tugged to her feet. 

Remus shakes his head at her, used to being the one taking care of his drunk friends. If it was any of the other marauders, he would have left them there without a second thought, but he isn't going to leave the brunette here in her state. There's no telling what could happen. "You can sleep in my bed." He decides, guiding her stumbling steps towards the stairs to the boys' dormitory.

"If you insist pretty boy." Circe smirks, even drunk she knows full well he doesn't mean anything by his statement. She reaches her arms out, so that she has a hand on each wall to help her keep her balance.

Remus is a few steps behind her, his hands firmly holding her up as her body almost crumples to the floor with each step she takes. "Its this one." He says, opening the door.

"Merlin this place is a bombsite." The girl laughs, seeing the clothes and pieces of parchment flung all over the place. One bed, at the far corner of the room, is far tidier than the others. The bed is made and all of the clothes are neatly away in the large chest of drawers. "I presume that one's yours?"

He chuckles. "Is it that obvious?"

"You like taking care of what's yours." She tells him, flopping onto the bed. Circe kicks her legs up in the air and begins shaking her feet. The boy walks over and carefully unzips the black boots on her feet, struggling a little as he pulls them off. "Plus this is the only one with books on the bedside table. I've been here a week now and I don't think I've seen any of the others crack open a book once, even in lessons." She stands back up and begins unzipping her jeans.

"Woah, woah." He pulls her hands away, his face turning crimson. "What are you doing?"

Circe laughs at his flustered actions. "I can't sleep in this, don't worry I didn't go commando or anything." She tries to pull her hands out of his strong grasp but his large hands keep steady despite her resistance.

"Just hold on a minute." He says, letting go and walking over to his drawers and pulls out a knitted jumper. "Put this on." Remus orders. The boy turns around and patiently waits for her to change.

The brunette's whole body shivers when hearing his commanding tone. "Yes sir."  She strips down, relieved that she wouldn't have to sleep in her bra, but keeps her knickers on. "I'm done."

Remus turns to face her, unable to stop his eyes from looking her up and down. The jumper looks enormous on her small frame, her hands aren't even visible because of the long leaves and the bottom of it almost reaches her knees. His calloused hands reach out and he rolls up the sleeves before walking over to the bathroom. He returns a few moments later with a glass of water and a small potion- presumably for the raging hangover she would have- and places them by his bed. "Is there anything else you need?" She shakes her head and stumbles over to the bed and Remus swiftly follows behind, ready to catch her in case she trips over the junk scattered all across the floor. Circe rips up the sheets and slides in, not even bothering to pull them over her. The boy chuckles as he tucks her in, a sleepy smile appearing on her face as he does so. "Night."  

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm going down to the common room to sleep on the couch." He tells her.

"You can sleep here with me." The brunette tells him.

Remus shakes his head, edging closer to the door. "It wouldn't be right." Circe smiles at him gratefully but she beckons him over. "Circe-"

"I need to tell you a secret." She whispers, looking around to see if any of the other boys are awake however they have their curtains drawn. The boy gives her a goofy looking smile before leaning down next to the bed. "I think you're extremely attractive, but don't tell anyone. I'd be really embarrassed if everyone knows I have a crush on you."

The drunken confession takes Remus completely off guard, not expecting the word 'crush' to come out of her mouth. Surely her flirting with him is a joke. "I think that ship has sailed." He whispers back, causing her to laugh. "Okay, goodnight Circe."

"Sweet dreams pretty boy." She slurs back.

He closes the curtains around the bed, giving her some privacy, and leaves the room.

-

"I can't believe Remus is still asleep." Sirius laughs, hearing the light snores from behind the curtains.

James nods, putting his fist under his chin thoughtfully. "He never sleeps in this late. I mean lunch is almost over."

The two pureblood look at each other, identical mischievous grins appearing on their faces. It is obvious they have to prank him, but how? James looks down then looks over at Sirius, both of them had slept in their boxers. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Prongs?"

The boy pushes his glasses further up the bridge of his nose, nodding affirmatively. "I certainly am, Padfoot."  The two mischief makers share a high-five, shushing each other slightly when the slapping sound fills the entire room, before tearing open the curtains and jumping onto the bed. Struggling under the weight of the two boys, the form begins to wriggle around. "Rise and shine Moony." James shouts.

The door into the room quietly opens, causing their eyes to snap towards it in confusion. Peter is in the bathroom having a shower, so who is that opening the door? Remus walks in with a plate of food, almost dropping it when he sees the scene in front of him. "What are you doing?" He asks the two, practically naked, boys on his bed.

"What are we doing?" James repeats incredulously, his eyes darting between their friend in the doorway and the figure struggling underneath them. "What are you doing over there?"

A head pops out from under the duvet, panting heavily from almost being smothered to death. "What the FUCK?" She breathes out. The two boys scream at her sudden appearing and leaps up from the bed. "Oh! My eyes, my eyes! They burn!" She screams, covering her face her hands. "Remus quick, strip down naked so I can get the image out of my brain."

"P-pardon?" He asks in disbelief. 

Circe begins heaving. "Merlin, I'm traumatised."

James, who had thrown on a jumper and some sweats, scoffs at her. "You're traumatised? What about me?"

"You weren't just being humped by two trolls." Circe argues.

"We weren't humping you!" Sirius screams. "We were tickling you."

The girl scoffs, giving him the middle finger before crossing her arms sulkily. "Smothering me more like." Her face relaxes a little as she gives him a smirk. "So you admit you're a troll then?"

"You motherfucker!"

"I brought you breakfast." Remus tells Circe, sitting at the end of the bed and holding out the plate for her to take. The girl gives his a bright smile and immediately begins tucking in. Sirius peers over the boy's shoulder, trying to see what's on the plate. Remus notices and frowns. "Put some bloody clothes on, you clod."

"Why did you bring her some breakfast? You're never that nice to us." He pouts, earning a threatening glare from Remus. "All right, all right." The boy raises his hands in surrender, the girl pettily sticks her tongue out at him as he starts to walk away. 

"Thanks for the breakfast pretty boy." Circe tells the caramel eyed boy once she has finished eating.

Before a word could leave his mouth, James plops himself on the bed. "So, does this mean you two finally slept together? I'm sick of all the flirting and build up."

"Prongs-" Remus starts.

"Unfortunately, no." Circe indulges the messy haired boy, who leans in to gossip with her about the boy- who is currently sat on the bed with them. "He was a proper gentleman last night, but I think I might be even more attracted to him than before." She gushes.

James squeals, grabbing her hands. "Don't stop fighting for his love! It took me years to get Lily, I was almost ready to give up- that's what I told her actually but we'll get into that later- and now I'm going on a date with her next weekend."

"You are a true warrior." Circe tells him sincerely, before adding. "You're an inspiration to all of us who think our love is unrequited."

Remus clears his throat, making the two of the jump. "I'm still here you know." His eyes are fixed on the pairs connected hands and he doesn't like it one bit. 

"How could I ever forget?" The girls smirks over at him, removing her hands from James' grasp.

-

At dinner time, the group of five head down to the great hall together. Circe is still wearing her outfit from yesterday, with Remus' jumper over the top. "I'll catch up with you guys later." She tells them.

"Where are you going?" James asks, used to her following them to the Gryffindor table most days.

She points over to the Hufflepuff table, or more specifically where her roommates are- not that she really talks to the other two without Addy there. "To sit with my other friends, I've enough of you lot for a while."

"What other friends?" Sirius asks in confusion. "You don't have any other friends. You quite literally don't talk to anyone but us. I doubt you'd even talk to us if Moony wasn't our friend."

Circe scoffs. "I have lots of friends."

"Yeah, like who?" James laughs as shoots him an annoyed look. "And you can't say us."

"Like Addy." She informs him, suddenly realising she couldn't list anyone else. "You don't have any friends either."

The boys looks at her horrified. "I have lots of friends I'll have you know."

"Oh yeah, who?" She flips the question. "And you can't say us."

"Lily." He almost whispers, before his face lights up a little. "And the quidditch team."

She laughs at his response. "Lily doesn't count, you have said a friendly thing about her since the day you met, and the quidditch team has to like you- you are the captain."

"Whatever." He mutters. "Go sit with your other friends."

"Don't you worry, I will." The girl stomps of with a huff.

James unintentionally copies her actions. "You need to keep your girlfriend in check Moony."

"She isn't my girlfriend." Remus repeats for the twentieth time that day.

Peter looks between the brunettes retreating figure and James, who is still sulking. "What were you even actually arguing about?"

"How am I supposed to know?" James laughs a little. 

a/n yeah idk what this chapter is

but you know what happens after a really happy chapter, right? lol

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

89.9K 5.1K 70
Remus didn't want friends. Could not have them. Was forbidden from having them. Was convinced he'd never have friends. He simply wasn't capable of su...
Aisles Por okayyhmm

Ficção geral

4.2K 153 21
Slowburn Wolfstar Muggle AU - slight trigger warning for eating disorders (character in recovery but brief mentions of a past situation are mentioned...
4.1K 66 68
As Sirius grew up, he not only had to battle the growing disappointment his parents had brewing for him, but also the odd dance that fired in his sto...
1.5K 80 17
Its been two years since the marauders have graduated. James and Lily are married with a baby on the way, and Sirius and Peter are very busy with th...