Till Death Do Us Part | Alast...

By Mygreysweater

You are a 22 year old flapper dancer in the 1920's! When you meet alastor things start to get very weird. He... More

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ The Dance Hall ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧ The Event ✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Obsessed ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Date✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚The Cat˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Thorn✧ ✦ ✧
✧ ✦ ✧The Lady in Yellow✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Maybel˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Behaviour✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Murderer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧Family✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Rivalry˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧VK+LR✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Closer˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
✧ ✦ ✧I do✧ ✦ ✧
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Together˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
・❥・Chapter 2 ・❥・
✡ 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 ✡
✡ Relations ✡
✡ Radio Demon ✡
✡ Friends ✡
Intermission...
✡ Tune ✡
✡ Penthouse Party ✡
✡ Finale ✡

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Oh no˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

1.4K 52 24
By Mygreysweater

Y/n coming back to the exact spot they were in, not finding Mimzy or Alastor anywhere. Oh no, where did they go?

She set the drinks down on aedge and head to the exit door that originally led them up to the rooftop.

A sudden hand on her shoulder before she could push the door open.

"There you are!" Al said in his cheery radio host vlice.

She felt a bit releived seeing him, but still suspicous and scared. "Hey Al, wheres Mimz?" She asked, looking over to the drink where she had set them.

Of course someone sat down right where she put them and spilled the over the eddge.

"She left early, didn't feel good. But nevermind that, sha'll we dance?" He smiled and held his hand out.

She looked around, worridly, a turning in her stomach. A bad feeling.

"Uh, I dont know Al.. Im really worried about her-"

"Y/n." He said in a bit of a harsher tone causing her to dart her eyes back at him. She exhaled and nodded, taking his hand with a small smile.

Maybe he was telling the truth. Lets just dance tonight.

Even after the night of dancing and weirdness, she somehow felt even better then when she was at the beginning of the day.

The two laughing and smiling with eachother as he walked her home, the late night moon draping over the town.

"Thanks Al, I had a great time tonight." She smiled to him as she stood in her doorstep.

Giving him a quick kiss on the lips and waving goodbye, she closed the door as he turned to leave.

Timeskip (3 months later -May-)

"Ugh, Calvin, we need to find another flapper!" I groaned and sank in my chair of the backstage room after a long night of dancing and singing.

"Ever since Mimzy went missing, theres been a ton of stress on me. I mean, how have they also not found her?! She went missing 3 months ago!" I frowned.

I remember when she was first declared missing, I was with Alastor in the station, he hugged me as I cried.

Its horrible, we were best friends. And all the other flapper got these huge oppurtunities to dance all around the U.S

I did too but I declined since I'd like to stay here in New Orleans, but we havent gotten any new Flappers so its just been me all 3 months. All these extra hours but getting extra cash made it just a bit easier.

Calvin sighed, pushing his blonde hair back in stress as well, "I understand, y/n. Maybe I can try and hire some from other states, none of the other flappers here in town or even in Louisiana fit our criteria." He said and looked at his clip board of possible candidates and other important boss stuff.

I sat up and glanced over at the poster of the lady in shorts thats been sitting on my vanity eversince that day.

"Cal, I'm gonna go now." I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Wait, what?! No, you still have another show to do!" He said panicky.

I put a hand on his shoulder, "you can sing, just go up there and put on a dress. Give 'em a show." I teased and smiled, leaving the room before he could yell at me.

The sun beaming bright out today, but it wasn't too hot. I had also grabbed the poster from my vanity, looking at it in my hands as I walked down the side walk.

"Dont worry Mimz, I'll wear those shorts just for you." You whispered to the poster as you walked to the nearest trendy clothes store.

Trying to smile as she walked in, upset that she would have to wear the shorts alone. But she knew that if Mimzy were here, she would be rooting and cheering her on.

Approaching the cashier, "Goodevening sir, where are your shorts located?" I smiled at him, folding the paper and putting it into my purse.

He pointed to my left with a nod and smile, "over there."

"Thank you." Walking over with some anxeity. I promised her I would only where them if she did too, I guess I'll have to alone.

Ooh, you said in your head as you looked at the different options. This would definetly suprise Alastor, she giggled.

I picked out a pair of cute shorts, heading to the fitting room to try them on.

I was in awe as I stared at myself in the mirror, It was something unlike I've ever felt before. They weren't tight but fit perfectly, this was sure to turn some heads.

And oh how nervous was I.

Y/n stepped out and payed for them, the cashier nodding and smiling.

As she walked out of the store with a bag in hand of her old clothes, she stepped out feeling like a brand new woman in her shorts and tanktop.

Some people walking past whispering to eachother and looking at her in suprise and confusion. She began to feel a little self conscious, but reminded her that if Mimzy were here, she'd say something like, "Stop being a little girl and be a woman!"

That made her smile remembering her.

She decided first she go and suprise Al at his radio station since she heard him on the radio in the store, and he worked on thurdays.

All eyes on her as she walked confidently in the broad daylight. Swinging a bag in her hand slightly, her head up high.

That little blonde Mimzy probably looking down on her right now! (Or up at her😆)

Time skip to Radio Station

"Alastor~" she called out, opening the door halfway and poking her head into the studio, luckily he had just finished and was now off-air.

You had a big mischevious grin on you face, "y/n! What are you doing?" He excitement suddenly turned to confusion as he stood up, walking around his desk to approach her.

"Ta-da!" She smiled and stepped out, dropping the bag beside her.

Alstors face dropping slightly, "o-oh, um.." he laughed nervously, his face turning slightly red as he put his fingers in between the collar of his shirt and neck to get some air.

She frowned and put her hands down, "What? You don't like it?"

"No no! Not at all, its just.. I'm all for the uh, woman power, but don't you think its a little too revealing?" He smiled worridly, holding her waist, looking at her.

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows, "I dont like it when other women recognize you, but do you see me complaining?" She looked him up and down with sass.

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Charming." He said and pulled away, collecting his things and putting them away.

"Al.. please tell me, do you actually care if I show my legs off? Its getting hotter out and I'm doing this for Mimzy!" She frowned and approacged him.

"Please, dear. Wear whatever you want, I'll just have to get.. used to it." He smiled at her.

His infections positivity causing her to smile too, "Great. And don't worry, I'm still a woman even if I wear shorts." She giggled and did a spin.

Alastor whistling playfully. She smacked him and rolled her eyes.

"I've definetly got a beautiful Bearcat." He smiled at her. (Bearcat - a hot-blooded or fiery girl.)

They walked out of the Radio Station together arm in arm as he held her bag for her, they got looks of course, and now the town would have new things to talk about.

"My love, I was thinking.. would you like to move in with me?" He smiled at her.

Her heart fluttering up in her chest, "really?" She smiled.

They had known eachother for around 6 months already, most people would have married by now, but she was happy to be with him.

"Yes, of course my dear, I'd love to spend the rest of my life with you." His face warm, happy, making her happy.

She said yes excitedly. He planned to come over this weekend to help her move.

They made it to her house and both sat down on the couch relaxed, "phew, thanks for carrying my bag." She smiled and kissed his cheek.

He cheesed, "No worries." He said and put an arm around her. She cuddled up to him and closed her eyes. His arm draping around her body. Closing his eyes too.

"Its gonna take me a while to get used you in those little things." He laughed.

Y/n giggled, "We have forever." She smiled, resting her head on him.

"Ugh-" she woke up groggily, it was dark out now. How long did they sleep for?- wheres Alastor..?

She got up and stretched feeling sweaty and tired, she hated taking naps.

You looked around no one else in the house, strange, he didnt even leave a note.

Whatever.

The weekend

"You sure you got it?" Al called over to me, watching me carry a little side table in. I rolled my eyes, "Yes, I have it!" I smiled and set it down inside, huffing out tiredly and wiping sweat from my forehead.

"Haha, good. I never doubted you for a moment." He smiled and hugged me, planting a kiss on my head.

"Right~" I giggled against him and playfully pushed him away.

He smiled and adjusted his glasses, checking the time on his watch.

"Oh no, Im gonna be late!" He smiled worridly, adjusting his sleeves and coming up to give me a kiss.

"Ok, bye hon." You smiled and waved as he left to get to work.

He stopped suddenly, turning around and grabbing your hand, "I love you." He kissed it.

She blushed as he smiled at her innocently and left. He said, 'I love you'... wow... she was left stunned.

Eventually being able to pull out of her trance, she cleaned up the house nicley, walking to the kitchen as it was the last room she needed to finish.

He had a big array of different sized knifes, she raised a brow. He must like cooking a lot?

She shrugged and finished cleaning up the kitchen, it was 9PM now.

He got off at 11 so she had some time to go out and explore this part of town he lived in, it was pretty nice looking, he even had a forest behind his house.

She put on her shorts and went outside with a flashlight to explore his back yard.

Not much was back there, pretty flowers lined the house and fence with a shed. It was well kept, everything was. But the shed had a lock on it, she was able to peer inside through a little window.

All she could see was a shotgun in there, maybe he still hunted? Hmm.

Snap

She perked her head to the side, shining her light at the dark forest. A little cat!

She wanted to go chase after it and save it but the last time that happened something bad happened.

Screw it, whos really gonna be out in the woods?

She climbed over the fence, luckily it was easy because she had her shorts on. Then walking carefully through the forest, shining her flashlight around to see if she could spot the cat anywhere. Maybe it was the same one?

As she went deeper and deeper, she kept on wanting to turn back, but always hearing a crunch noise around her.

CRUNCH

She jumped and turned around, a deer scattering away. "Phew, thank god.." she said to herself and calmed down, the cat suddenly in front of her, a black cat. Oh no. Those were usually bad luck, but she knelt down and pet it.

The kitty swirled around her legs, purring as she pet it, then it leaped away, turning its head towards her, seeming like it wanted her to follow it.

"Ok.. I guess." She sighed and followed him.

A couple steps in, she lost the cat. Of course. She sighed and shined her flashlight around, hearing a buzzing noise coming from somewhere near.

Turning in circles a bit worried, her light finally landing on the source of the buzzing.

Stumbling back, mouth agape, eyes wide.

"MIMZY!" She stepped forward shining her flashlight at her decaying, barley visible body.

Your heart racing in fear, disgusted by who could have done this, flys surronding her dead body. Her dress and flat, wilted, dirty against her almost skeletol body.

You held back your urge to throw up, the showing up again, appearing behind the tree that her body was propped up against.

Meow

She didnt know if she could thank the cat for finding her, or to hate it because it showed her.

What hurt her the most was finding something she dreaded worst.

There on the forest floor beside Mimzy.

A white hankercheif. And a smear of blood on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 1.6K 31
Y/n is a jaded, socially awkward girl with walls up and a past that haunts her. The only one she trusts is the one who took her in, Rosie. What happ...
6.5K 135 16
1 2 3 . . . 𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾~ 𝟣 𝟤 𝟥 . . . This is a story of a twisted love featuring, Alastor the radio...
99.1K 3.2K 17
For all the Hazbin Hotel fans... After some *cough* unfortunate events up on earth, you've met your untimely death and woken up in Hell. But luckily...