Hello Kitty Min'na: Intra Psy...

By HennettJames

Kuromi and Baku's desires lead them to a place of self-discovery. How will they end of by the end of the sto... More

CHAPTER 2: THE TRUTH CAME CLOSE
CHAPTER 3: TERMINATION OF DREAMS (Incomplete)

CHAPTER 1: CONFESSIONS TO OTHERS

52 0 0
By HennettJames

-KUROMI'S SIDE, KUROMI'S HOUSE, 1/24/24, 8:47 PM-

"Kuromi Note #9678: Recently there was this singing competition in town, so in order to show off my incredible singing, I signed up. When the time finally came for me to sing, I shredded my vocal cords more than a paper shredder shreds paper! However, even with that said, no one cheered or even clapped when I finished my performance. After I got off stage, it was revealed to me that My-Melody had also joined the competition. And after she performed her song, EVERYONE cheered! I saw no one sitting down in boredom or even booing! They all loved her while I was left with bitter silence. This all gets me to ask one question: Why? Why does she get fame from doing nothing while I do EVERYTHING and get nothing in return? This is one of the reasons why I can't stand My-Melo. It's getting late right now, so I'll stop writing for now. Until My-Melo does something else to terrorize me, this is the end of my Kuromi note. I'll write more whenever. "

-BAKU'S SIDE, HELLO KITTY'S CAFE, 1/25/24, 9:54 AM-

Hello Kitty: So Baku, what did you want to talk about?

Baku: I wanna talk about a person that has been on my mind ever since I met her ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Ooo, and who is that special someone Baku?

Baku: ...Kuromi ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Oh, what do you like about her?

Baku: Well, I mostly like her fun personality and the hat she wears everyday ~zona. It's not easy to describe but it's like I get sick whenever I'm around her, but it's almost a good kind of sick ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Well, you like to say you're a ladies' man so you should know what to do right?

Baku: Well, there's just one problem with her ~zona. At the slightest mistake, anywhere at any time, she beats me to a pulp ~zona. Sometimes I don't feel like she respects me ~zona.

Hello Kitty: So how come you're still with her as her butler?

Baku:...It's complicated ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Listen Baku, I haven't really come across a situation like yours.

Baku: What are you saying ~zona?

Hello Kitty: I'm not sure if I can help you, I'm sorry.

Baku: Thanks a lot for the help Hello Kitty ~zona. I'll just try and figure this out on my own ~zona.

Hello Kitty: Good luck Baku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 48.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
748K 39.5K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
3.1M 70K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.5M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...