Disney Princess' age regressi...

Von K0smicgr4pe

The princesses from Walt Disney discovered the fountain of youth and they decided to transport it to a new pl... Mehr

Characters in order of appearance
Queen Elinor's age regression
The Princesses age regression

The Princesses great day/Fountain of youth founded

17 0 0
Von K0smicgr4pe

The Princesses and Queen Elinor are having a great time with their new friends at the beach.

"(Sighs with relief) This is the life." Said Merida.

"So, you girls ready to go for a swim?" Asked Ariel.

"Yeah!" Said the Princesses.

They all went for a swim in the sea, and Tiana is relaxing under the umbrella.

Later, the Princesses and Queen Elinor dried themselves up with towels, and they went to the park.

"Wow! Will you look at that?" Said Raya.

"It's the fountain of youth. It says here that it can turn anyone into babies." Said Queen Elinor.

"Oh, so that's what happened to Sisu." Said Raya, as she found Baby Sisu, and she picked her up.

They decided to take the fountain of youth to their house in their backyard.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...