Kpop Oneshots | Fem Idols/Fem...

By bpffwriter

Hello Readers, This book is a collection of stories with female idols and female reader. The stories could be... More

Blackpink - JenLisa
Eunchae [Le Sserafim] Γ— Reader
Minji [New Jeans] Γ— Reader
Twice - Jihyo Γ— Dahyun Γ— Reader
Taeyeon Γ— Reader
Hanni [New Jeans] Γ— Fem Reader
Minji [New Jeans] Γ— Reader
Blackpink - Chaennie
Yunjin [Le Sserafim] Γ— Reader
New Jeans Γ— Reader
New Jeans Γ— Reader
Sullyoon Γ— Reader Γ— Aespa
Blackpink
Hyewon Γ— Reader Γ— Le Sserafim
Krystal Γ— Reader

Irene [RV] Γ— Reader

1K 42 7
By bpffwriter

Idol(s)/Group(s): Irene, SNSD, Aespa

The Permission

[A/N: Reader is the fifth member of Aespa/the maknae and the younger sister of Taeyeon (SNSD), so you are Kim Y/N!😉]

*Second Person's POV*

"I knew I'd find you here." The short girl with a small face and v-shaped jaw with attractive, deep-set eyes said, stepping onto the balcony.

Your back was facing her, and you turned around with a smile upon hearing her voice.

"I was waiting for you. I knew you'd come, Irene Unnie." You said, smiling brightly.

"Didn't want to break your hope, Y/N," Irene said playfully, standing next to you, leaning against the railing.

Ditching your respective bandmates at the after-party of an award night, the two of you stood in the quiet corner, watching the perfect night view of the city.

"You look gorgeous, Unnie." You said after a pause as silence seemed to engulf you.

"So do you." She responded softly.

You smiled. "I have missed you." You whispered, slightly turning to face her.

Irene took a deep breath. "Don't start, Y/N. I am not here for that."

"How long, Unnie? How long do you want us to keep neglecting our feelings for each other?" You asked in desperation, taking a step closer, and your hand gently held hers. "And for what?"

"We have talked about this before. We can't happen." She sighed.

"Why? Because we are both girls? Unnie, people are more accepting nowadays, and I am sure a quite number of people will be happy." You explained.

"What about your sister? Are you sure she will agree? What about your bandmates?" She questioned back.

Your head hung low. You couldn't answer. It was not something you had told anyone of them.

You and your elder sister, Kim Taeyeon, had a thirteen-year-old difference. So, more than a sister, she had been your second mom. And not just her. When she got into KPop, her bandmates, the members of the sensational Girl's Generation, also became your sisters. Now, you being the youngest member of Aespa, though only a few months younger than Ningning, they also consider you like their younger sister. All of them are overly protective of you and would absolutely not stand anything that will hurt or upset you.

You, too, love them all so much beyond words, but you have been keeping the fact that you like girls — well, Irene — from them.

"See, you have no answer, Y/N." Irene accused.

"Can't we at least try, Unnie?" You asked, hopefully. "Maybe they'll be happy for me."

"Or maybe not. What about our age differences, Y/N? I am more than a decade older than you."

"How does that matter, Unnie? We both love each other!" You questioned.

She swallowed hard.

"Or is that you don't love me?" You questioned bitterly.

Irene turned to you, cupping your face with her free hand, which you weren't holding. You melted into her palm.

"You know that's not true, Y/N. I love you." She whispered. "But we can't...!" She said helplessly.

You sniffled. You didn't push her any further when you yourself felt like a coward to tell your family and friends about your sexuality. You wouldn't have been able to take it even if one of them weren't happy for you. They all mattered to you that much.

Irene and you stood in silence for a few more minutes before you left, and she stayed back. A couple more minutes later, her bandmate joined her.

"Did you reject Y/N again?"

The short girl sighed. "It's complicated, Seulgi!"

"You are the one who's making it complicated. It's obvious that the two of you like each other. Then why not date? Why are you overthinking it?"

"I am not sure if everyone around her would be happy about it. She cares about them a lot, and I don't want to put her through that hurt."

"Then, find a way to make them agree. Go talk to them." Seulgi shrugged. "When you push her away, don't you think Y/N feels hurt then as well?" She questioned accusingly.

Irene could only sigh in defeat. But she knew her bandmate was right. She had to find a way.

The Next Morning.

You were sitting by the kitchen island having breakfast with your bandmates when the doorbell rang.

Karina opened the door, and your jaw almost dropped when you saw your elder sister coming in with the other members of Girl's Generation.

"UNNIES!!!" You shrieked, jumping down the chair and rushing to hug them. You held your sister first, tightly like a kid, making Taeyeon giggle.

"Oh, my little one!" She cooed.

You pulled away from her and hugged the rest of the older girls, the same way you hugged your sister.

"I wasn't expecting you! How come you are here? You didn't even tell me you were coming." You chirped as you pulled away.

"Well, the girls called me. Said my little sister was upset with something." Taeyeon said in a questioning manner. Your face dropped. "So, I was about to come to visit her... then I thought she might be missing her other Unnies as well, so I brought them along."

You nodded.

"What happened, Sweetie? What's going on with you?" Yoonah asked you softly, running her hand through your hair.

"It's– it's nothing, Unnie. I– I swear." You stuttered.

"It's not nothing! Y/N didn't even sleep well last night." Winter accused.

Though you tried to convince them that everything was okay, all of them could clearly say that something was bothering you.

You were literally like a kid to them, so their motherly instincts were peaking. They pulled you towards the couch, and you sat in the middle of your bandmates and the older girls while they bombarded you with questions.

"Okay, now, tell us what's on your mind?" Your elder sister said firmly.

Your teeth dug into your lower lip anxiously. But on cue, the doorbell rang again.

"I will get it!" You shouted, wiggling away from them, and your heart jumped to your throat as you saw Irene on the other side.

"Irene Unnie! How come... you...?" Your voice trailed off.

"I– I had to see you." She stuttered nervously.

"Well– come– come on in." You moved out of the way, and she stepped in. Her heart was literally drumming in her chest, but she felt it almost stop when she saw all the girls in the living room.

"Oh? Joohyun-ah? What are you doing here?" Your sister chirped.

Irene swallowed hard, fidgeting. "I, uh, I came to see... Y/N... but, um, I– I will just, uh, leave." She said in a rush and turned around.

Before you or anyone could stop her, she herself stopped.

"Or... not. I actually need to talk to you all." She announced nervously.

Irene walked in and stood across the girls, playing with her fingers while you watched her from a distance in confusion.

"You said you wanted to talk...?" Your sister asked again.

"Um, uh, yeah... it's... it's about Y/N."

All the girls turned their heads at you, and you stood there like a deer caught in the headlights.

Irene continued as all of them turned their gazes back at her.

"I, uh, I like Y/N. I mean, I... I really like her." She raised her head at you. You were smiling, clearly surprised. "I am in love with her." She whispered. "And I know she likes me, too. So, I want your permission to let us date." She stated.

"Wait, wait, wait! You like our Y/N?" Seohyun asked.

Irene nodded.

"Y/N, is this true? Do you like Irene Unnie that way?" Karina asked you.

You swallowed hard. You knew you had to tell them.

"Yes. I... I, too, am in love with her."

Irene smiled gratefully.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Your sister questioned.

"I, uh, I didn't want any of you to be upset with me because... because I liked girls."

"Ohh, our poor, Y/N/N!" Sunny cooed, patting the space between her and Yoonah. You went to sit between them, and the two older girls held your hands assuringly.

"Sweetie, you have nothing to be scared about. No matter what, you are our little sister. Our Y/N. Nothing would change that, and we are absolutely proud of you, Y/N." Yoonah assured you.

"Really!?" You exclaimed. Your eyes swelled in happiness.

"What else? Did you think we'd stand in our little one's way of happiness?" Your sister accused.

You chuckled.

"We are all so happy for you, Y/N/N!" Yuri said, reaching over to ruffle your hair. "Isn't that right, girls?"

All of them nodded.

"Haaah! We always thought Y/N was just naturally clingy with Irene Unnie. Who knew she was flirting all along?" Ningning said playfully, making you and Irene blush furiously, which in return made the other laugh.

"But you." Your sister pointed at Irene, who gulped as everyone suddenly turned serious. "If you hurt my little one, I will literally kill you and don't make her sad either. She's such a crybaby!"

"Unnie!" You whined.

Irene smiled. "Don't worry, Taeyeon Unnie. I won't ever do something to hurt my Y/N. I will always love her with my whole heart."

You smiled proudly.

"Alright! So, none of us are coming to stop you from dating." Tiffany shrugged, making the two of you blush again.

"Okay, girls! I think they need some time to talk, so why don't we all go up to the kitchen and prepare lunch? We have quite some crowd here today." Sooyoung said, getting up.

Everyone agreed as they, too, got up except you. Irene slowly walked to the couch and sat beside you.

"Well, that went well!" She sighed.

You chuckled.

"A little heads up would have been nice! Why did you change your mind?"

She looked into your eyes and held your hand gently. "Dying felt easier than letting you go."

You raised your other hand and caressed her cheeks.

"I love you, Unnie. I promise I will always stay beside you."

"I know." She whispered.

"So... are we dating now?"

Irene nodded, biting her lip.

You smiled, leaning in to join your foreheads and noses. "I have been waiting for this day for long."

Her face was as red as a cherry, and you were even more in love. You were about to lean in and kiss her cheeks when,

"Hey! No funny business with us around. You are still our baby, Y/N." Hyoyeon shouted.

"Unnie!!!!!"

[A/N: Requested!❤️🙂Hope they like it!😇]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 59.8K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...
358K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
678K 24.8K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...