Alchemist (Yandere bungou str...

By elvestoneanzelote1

Yandere bungou stray dogs x male reader Info: reader will have similar traits with Zhongli and albedo from ge... More

prologue
ICHI
NI
SAN
YON
GO
ROKU
NANA
Hachi
KYUU
..
JUU
[SPECIAL MEMORY]
JUU ICHI
JUU NI
JUU SAN
JUU YON
JUU GO
JUU ROKU
JUU NANA
JUU HACHI
JUU KYUU
NII JUU
NIJUU ICHI
NIJUU NI
NIJUU SAN
NIJUU YON
NIIJUU GO
[๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐—บ๐ž๐—บ๐—ผ๐ซ๐ฒ]
NIJUU ROKU
NIJUU NANA
NIJUU HACHI
๐˜š๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต.
NiiJUU KYUU
SAN JUU
San Juu Ichi
า“แดœแด›แดœส€แด‡ แด˜สŸแดแด›
[special ๐•ž๐•–๐•ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช]
San JUU NI
A๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ซ๐˜ช B๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ!
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐’๐š๐ง
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜๐—ผ๐ง.
๐˜š๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐†๐—ผ!
๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ: ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช
๐’๐š๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐š๐ง๐š
๐’๐š๐ง๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข
๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐Š๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฎ
๐˜๐—ผ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฎ

๐’๐š๐ง ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐˜™๐—ผ๐ค๐ฎ

2.3K 141 56
By elvestoneanzelote1

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺... 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.

𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘰.

𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘺.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The afternoon light illuminated the room as the windows were open while the curtains swayed with the wind.

The office room seemed neat as you finally took a seat and let out a sigh.

You were mentally tired from what just happened and you either wished to no work or neither been kidnapped.

But the work ofknocksnock at the door.

Or was it knocking at your door?

"Come in" you mutter while massaging your forehead seemingly tired and sleepy for not being able to sleep for a day or two due to... You don't even want to phrase it.

The ginger hair male unlocks the door and bows a bit in greeting.

"How are you... feeling sensei?"

"Pretty tired... What is it that you came for?"

"...Well I was just checking up on you"

"Hmm?" Your eyes flickered to his formed as he look away from yours for some seconds then his gaze falls on you again.

"Who were the people who kidnapped you?"

"Don't remember, I don't want to recall" you simply replied while massaging your forehead.

"...headache?"

"Yeah..."

"...I will go and get headache medicine" said Chuuya who quickly left before you dismissed his offer.

You let out a audible sighed then open your phone while scrolling down on the message you received.

-----

𝘍𝘶𝘬𝘶𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 (an hour ago)

I have heard you got kidnapped have you reach home?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Well more likely the headquarter.

----

Another text came as you took notice of whose number it was.

---

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘶. (𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸)

Ougai-dono seems upset that you block him

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Not my fault he spam with message and image of what he should buy.

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

For you or for himself?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Do you think I even check the message? It is unnecessary.

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

You surely held a grudge on him.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Sometimes work matter more then just spamming images which is irrelevant.

---

You waited for a minute or two as her message arrive.

--

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Chuuya just went by here, you had an headache?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Yeah

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Why not rest today?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Boss mentions about a work.

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Can't blame him, whenever you disappear something often occurs.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

What occurs?

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Pretty sure boss will say it to you but its about Q.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Q? Ah... I almost forgot about the incidents around.

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Particularly they have to work together.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Well they have been working together since 15

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

Are you going to visit him?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

Why would I?

𝘖𝘻𝘢𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘶.

.... Either way don't stress too much I am making some tea want to join?

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

On my way.

You closed your phone and put it into your pocket.

As you stand up from your seat and walk out of the office to go where the tea is served.

Ignoring the fact you just forget something again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night, Dazai arrives where Q is being held. Meanwhile, after Hirotsu informs Mori that their forces have mobilized, he tries to tell Mori that perhaps Dazai had understood his motive for killing his predecessor. Dazai is caught in a trap and cornered by Steinbeck, Lovecraft, and other Guild members. At the same time, Mori admits to Hirotsu how, despite what he said to the Agency earlier, striking an alliance with them is a logical solution. As a result, they have sent Chūya to aid Dazai, resurrecting the infamous "Double Black" who had once wiped out an entire organization in a single night.

As Chūya launches an assault to the Guild members, he clarifies to Dazai how he shall dispose of him after their battle, while Dazai finally understands why he has been feeling bad since morning. Steinbeck prepares to use his grapevines, but Dazai immediately nullifies it. Chūya then kicks Steinbeck, as Mori acknowledges that the united front against the Guild is the beginning of their counter-attack.

Dazai and Chūya are forced to work with each other to save Q and their doll- as Mori put it, a revival of the tandem Twin Dark, just for that night. The two arrive at the basement where Q is being held. While entering, Chūya tells Dazai that back when Dazai fled from the Port Mafia, he had celebrated by drinking a 1989 vintage. Dazai retorts that he had also marked the occasion by placing a bomb beneath Chūya's car. They then manage to find Q, who is restrained. Dazai asks for Chūya's knife, upon which he cannot find it, and Dazai reveals that he had snatched it from him a while ago.

Dazai then points the knife to Q and glances at Chūya, asking if he will stop him, to which Chūya replies that Mori needs Q alive. When he sees Q, however, he cannot help but remember the deaths of his comrades caused by Q's curse, and he tells Dazai to do it. However, Dazai only cuts the roots restraining Q.

As they get Q and and are about to leave the cabin, they are both unexpectedly attacked with roots by Lovecraft. Chūya is slammed into the wall, and after reaching Dazai, he is startled to see that he is wounded. Dazai explains that he cannot nullify Lovecraft's ability because it is not actually an ability. Chūya states that they will have to deal with it thold-fashioneded way, to which Dazai replies with "Operation Shame and Toad".

Chūya responds that, rather, it should be either "Rain pas the Lattice" or "Fake FLower's Lies", but Dazai asks if any of his strategies had been wrong before. Chūya concedes and the two then prepare to fight back.

Chūya attacks Lovecraft using Dazai as a diversion, punching through its body and causing it to be propelled into his gravity. Believing it to be over, Chūya then turns to leave, but Lovecraft gets back up and attacks Dazai, seemingly tearing off his already injured arm. Upon turning around, they find Lovecraft's body to be completely transformed into a large supernatural being.

Chūya inquires about Dazai's arm, to which Dazai teases him and reveals that the arm had only been a prop and he had not been harmed. Chūya then asks how they can defeat Lovecraft, and Dazai replies that there is only one solution: to use Corruption.

Dazai states that it is up to Chūya to make the choice, reminding him that if he is at all late to react, Chūya will die. Chūya takes the opportunity and begins to initiate the chant.

Chūya recites the verses in order to activate Corruption. Meanwhile, Dazai threatens Steinbeck by restraining him with a knife.

He tells Steinbeck the details of Chūya's Corruption and asks if he knows Lovecraft's true form, to which Steinbeck replies that if he did know, he wouldn't tell Dazai.

Dazai notices that Lovecraft regenerates itself each time Chūya hits it, and he starts to worry, as he knows the Corruption cannot last for long.

Steinbeck then reveals that nothing can kill Lovecraft from the outside, causing Dazai to deduce that they ought to destroy it from the inside. He orders Chūya to do so.

After Lovecraft has been destroyed with a bolt from above, Chūya begins to attack his surroundings and cough up blood, still under Corruption and having been injured during the battle. Dazai then nullifies his ability and tells him to rest. Chūya drops to the ground and asks why Dazai had not stopped him sooner.

Dazai replies that he had been going to, but it was more fun to watch. Chūya then tells Dazai that he had used Corruption because he trusted him, and asks that he brings him back to base safely. Dazai says to leave it to him.

------
.
.

"Seems like the operation is over"

"It seems so..."

As the two figure stare at the unfoldings as the dust clear they start walking.

The two figure stopped to see the asleep ginger and the brunet who is folding the coat.

"Ah! I knew you would come! Sensei!"

"...Were you going to help Nakahara back to base?" You asked as Dazai smiled stiffen yet quickly nod.

"Of course I was! But good thing you both are here!"

Akutagawa stood there in silence as he felt he shouldn't speak as Dazai seems so eager to speak with his teacher.

"That's kind of you"

"Ma~ I just want the best and of course can't leave someone when they are at weaken state"

"Thank you for the cooperation Dazai"

You approach his formed as his smile brightens awaiting.

You eventually pick up the folded coat and hat.

As you assign Akutagawa to come closer who unsurely came as you handed Chuuya stuffs and Q to carry as you eventually had a urge to even let Chuuya be carried by Akutagawa but you know you are just been lazy to carry someone.

"..."

"...is there something more you want?"

"Of course... I want a head pat!"

Without a hesitation Dazai ask for headpats as you let out a sigh and pat his head which make his smile widens.

"Ah! I miss you so much! Sensei!!" Said Dazai who quickly hugged you as you unsurely pat his head.

Akutagawa stare at the scene with unreadable expression before Dazai spoke more his phone rang.

"Come on why it have to ring so early" mutter Dazai.

"We shall be heading back too... Thanks again for the cooperation by the side of Agency" you blankly said as you piggyback Asleep chuuya on your back and start walking with Akutagawa quickly catching up to you.

You were concern why Akutagawa was using his ability to carry Q but perhaps percaution? You never know.

Dazai let out a sighed as he ruffle his own hair and let out a chuckle.

"From the side of agency huh?... Haha... Ha..." He let out a dry chuckle as he start walking to other direction with a slight frown present on his lips.

'So you are just going to treat me as someone that cooperate... Aren't you been cruel towards me now... Sensei'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A:n- that's all take care!
Good day/night to all

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝔹𝕦𝕟𝕘𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤

*𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦?

*𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸? 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘰𝘶𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦.

*𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘦𝘢.

*𝘋𝘢𝘻𝘢𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘷𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

*𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘫𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥? 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 521 33
Y/n L/n is just your average lover of anime. Especially Bungo Stray Dogs. One morning, they find out that they're in the Bungo Stray Dogs universe! H...
48.2K 1.5K 36
[ COMPLETED ] "๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข" Reminder: โš ๏ธ ...
34.8K 2K 23
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
16.8K 819 11
You're a demon who lives alone in the forest. ~ This is Bungou stray dogs - Yandere BSD (platonic) x Male child reader fan fiction.