𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝑆𝐼𝑀𝑂𝑁...

By xodarkcinnamonrollxo

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻⭑.ೃ࿐ *・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ - ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・* 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓, the irresistible... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐈 |⭑𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕 |⭑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐤𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐰⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧-𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐕 |⭑𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐲⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕 |⭑𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈 |⭑𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐈𝐗 |⭑𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗 |⭑𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈 |⭑𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬⭑.ೃ࿐
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝⭑.ೃ࿐
𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 |⭑𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐗 |⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐

911 55 12
By xodarkcinnamonrollxo

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗
𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑳𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
𝐴 𝐵𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑇𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌
╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

❴|𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍|❵
⭑𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ⭑.ೃ࿐

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 the drawing room in a haste, from his part at least. Aurora was as good as confused.
"Anthony, you must explain to me! What is going on?"

The rest of the family; Eloise, Hyacinth, and Gregory, had also gathered there.

Violent rose from her seat. "Anthony, do not tell me that you told the duke to leave!" She asked in a horror like way.

"He's in my office." He angrily said.

His mother gasped in shock. "Anthony Bridgerton, you rude boy! Tell me that you did not do this! Where on earth are your manners!?"

"I'll answer you later... Hyacinth! George! Go play elsewhere. We ought to have a serious conversion between grown-ups."

The two kids groaned in displeasure but followed their eldest brothers' orders immediately.

"You can stay, but I don't want to hear a single word coming from your mouth." He warned Eloise dangerously. Which she replied with an eye roll and continued to read her novel.

"What has gotten into you?" Violet wondered in concern.

"I shall ask the same thing. You look like a maniac." Aurora noted.
Because right now, Anthony was further from ease and calmness like he usually tries to be in front of his sisters and mother's at least.

"Aurora. Like you always wished, I found you a decent husband, and you shall marry your very first season."
Her cousin said more reserved than a few seconds earlier.

Eloise perked up from her book, settling it down on her lap, clearly intrigued by the path this conversion was following.

Violet's face froze and placed a hand on her heart. She sat back on the edge of the couch, almost dizzy, like when she heard her first daughter was to be married. Which was a good thing,
"Did the duke already asked for --"

"No!" Her son replied sharply before she had the chance to complete her sentence.

His mother frowned deeply.

"Anthony, you speak nonsense. No one has truly proposed to me, I'm definitely not engaged, and I, most obviously, haven't asked anyone's hand in marriage. I'm quite concerned for you, honestly..." Aurora said sarcastically.

Eloise choked a chuckle.

"Stop, being so disrespectful, Aurora." He spat with anger.

"Oh, me? Disrespectful?" The blonde girl scoffed. "I cannot imagine a greatest show of disrespect than what are you trying to do right now." Her attempt to sound the slightest like him failed. However, her voice surely held her own fierceness.

"Enough!" Violet interrupted the small fight. "Anthony! To whom on earth did you promise your cousin to without her or my knowledge!?" She demanded rising from her seat within a blink of an eye.

"I have found a fine choice of a man. I have looked into him; Nigel Berbrooke will marry you." He looked back and forth between his cousin and mother.

The silence falling in the once loud room was loudest than their conversion taking upon seconds earlier.
Eloise decided it was right to make a gagging sound, then sharing her thoughts out loud. "Ew! Anthony, how could you!?" She asked, voice full with disgust.

"Hush... He is a decent human being, never caused trouble, and is respectful to everyone. I believe he will make her happy." The man said, not daring to meet anyone's gaze in the room.

Aunt and niece continued to stay in utter shock and disbelief.
Aurora's mouth hung open, and her ears buzzed with the painful silence in the room. This must be a nightmare and nothing else.

"You did not... Promised Aurora to that man..." Her aunt pointed an accusing finger to her son, voice deadly.

"You lot are overeating! He's a great choice. I looked into him. Do you think I'm that stupid to giving Aurora's hand to some random person?" He rhetorically wondered.

"Well, you definitely appear to be! You are stupid!" Aurora yelled. This was serious. She never raised her voice to anyone. But this matter was... completely maddening ridiculous.
"I will not hear of this nonsense. I will not marry Nigel Berbrooke. I'm lucky to have many choices again, I do not need your foolish attempts of finding me happiness. How-how could you do that? How could you promise me to that man without even my permission? Without even asking, at least!? I thought you were better than that, I thought you truly cared about me. Perhaps not."

Her cheeks were red from anger and frustration. She felt all of the above, but mostly Aurora felt betrayed... So betrayed and heartbroken by Anthony's stunts that she wanted to hit him hard.
She wanted to lash out to someone. It was all his fault, all his fault from the start. Hell, they wouldn't even be at this situation if he hadn't acted like this since the first day.

"Don't you dare say those words ever again, I'm I clear?" He said, feeling like a threat. His rage manner returning.
"All I do is for this family, alright? I will not have some immature little girl question my honor or my choices. I am the head of this house, I'm looking out for everyone inside it. I will secure you happiness and a stable future. Because unlike you, I know what I'm doing. I love you, you are my sister Aurora.
You don't have any choices for God's shake! You merely have suitors and not what matters; proposals."

"I understand that this is too sudden for you to hear. That you're overwhelmed, trust me, I understand. But one day you'll be thanking me for everything."
Anthony seemed so determined. And you'd probably have better chances than becoming the Emperor of England than managing to change such mind.

"Well, today it's not that day! And I'm more positive than I've ever been because you don't know anything. You don't see Anthony? I'm anything but happy. I love you too, you know that. However, I don't want to do it. I don't want to marry that man, what do you fail to understand." She said just as determined.

"Children!" Violet interrupted their distress.
"I hear you both these past few minutes, and I've never been closer to heart failure before." She pinched the bridge of her nose as she paced back and forth.

"Anthony, my dear son. I get that you want you want to succeed. This isn't going to work--" A groan made her stop mid-sentance, and soon Anthony would start talking all over again. Defending his fruitless honor and his reputation of always being right.

"Do not groan at me, I am your mother!" She strictly said, then Anthony rolled his eyes, allowing her to continue anyway, though.

"Aurora is clearly unhappy by her situation and I get it. She's right.

The blonde girl felt her heart pound loudly in her chest. This was going somewhere... maybe Anthony would finally get the messege.

"She has charmed the duke, you must know that changes everything."

"Oh, Jesus Christ! Please do not tell me that this rebellion's reason is to do with Hastings!" Anthony declared most annoyed.

"They are courting." Violet announced confidently.

Aurora pouted. This was going nowhere after all.

"Mother! They've danced a couple of time's together at a ball. If I recall correctly, he did the same with Penelope Featherington like Colin did!" He shouted. "It does not signify--"

"He's not at Penelope's house right now, is he? He also bought me flowers, expensive ones. Do you think the duke would do anything like this if his intentions weren't serious?" His mother asked.

Anthony paused for a few moments. Looking between his mother and cousin with eyes narrow. He then proceeded to walk towards his mother with heavy steps.
"Please, mark my words carefully; the duke is not a suitor to be taken seriously. He will never marry. I have known him since we were boys... It is not bravado, or denial, or even immaturity."

"It certainly appears that way to me." Violet challenged.

"For once! I will not marry Nigel Berbrooke." Aurora finally spoke up, walking close to the pair.
Anthony turned her way.

"For once!... I have acted in your best interests, Rory. One day, you will be most appreciative." He replied, turning to his mother.

"The contract to Berbrooke will be drawn up," Anthony turned her way again, finishing his sentence. "and you will marry him. End of story."
Was what he said before walking out of the drawing room.

Aurora let out a most unladylike cry of frustration and stomped her foot down.
"Aunt Violet!" She whined.

Her aunt approached her, taking her into her arms in a reassuring hug. "You need no worry, dearest. Once Lord Berbrooke witnesses the course of the duke's intentions, he will have no choice but to retreat." She said in a hopeful, smiling face as she stroaked Aurora's back.

"Lord Berbrooke or my son may not respect a woman's choice. However, they'll certainly respect a man's."
She nodded her head.

Now she was in deeper trouble...
How could they if none of their interactions were actually real? Because they were definitely not actually courting, it's all a ruse.

"And if the duke is not... quite serious, I shall have others." she tried to resure herself mostly other than her aunt.

Violet shook her head. "Aurora. I saw the way you two looked and danced the other night. I am seeing how the two of you interact. Everything comes off natural between you... There are no others, dear. There is only the duke." She chucked lightly.

Violet was probably most lovestruck by this romance unfolding than Aurora will ever be.

And they haven't even done anything yet! And that courting wasn't even real!

Then she realized that this plan might not only have positive effects after all...
She was in for it deep...

Suddenly, her aunt stepped away. "Oh, dear. Let us hope that Anthony hasn't left the duke alone in his office. Good God, I'm scared to think what he's thinking of us. I shall find him, yes. And then invite him for supper. That's more likely. Excuse me."

She left in a hurry.

"Aurora?" Eloise asked quietly, having witnessed the whole thing.
The blonde let out a sigh and plopped next to her cousin, letting her head fall on her shoulder.

"My head is in a spin, El. Ugh, this is maddening."

"Hell, I'm not even in your position, and my thoughts spin too... Is this what's going to be for me as well?" The brunette asked, terrified.

"I pray not. I really do. But all we can do is hope for the best..." Aurora replied.

"Aurora, I'm... horrified by this. Everything that you and Daphne have to go through... I don't want that for myself..." Eloise frowned.

She raised herself from her cousins shoulder and looked her in the eyes. "I'm so sorry, El. Us women are trapped... who knows, maybe in the future we can do whatever we please without having the man of the house tell us what to do."

"Or the society over our heads glaring at us with a telescope."

They slightly giggled.

What a dream that'd be...

Several minutes later, the Bridgerton household was in chaos.

"I wish I had a few hours to spare," Violet said, one hand fluttering on her chest, "I had no time to prepare. None at all."

Aurora eyed the menu in her hand, which began with turtle soup and marched through three more courses before finishing with lamb à la bechamel (followed, of course, by a choice of four desserts).

She tried to keep her voice free of sarcasm as she said, "Wasn't it your own decision? I do not think the duke will have cause to complain."

"I pray that he won't," Violet replied. "But if I had it coming, I would have made sure we had a beef dish as well. One cannot entertain without a beef dish."

"He knows this is an informal meal."

Violet shot her an acerbic look. "No meal is informal when a duke is calling."

Aurora regarded her aunt thoughtfully. Violet was wringing her hands and gnashing her teeth. At first she was fond of the idea and now she was panicking.
Typical.

"Aunt V," the girl said, "I don't think the duke is the sort to expect us to dramatically alter our family supper plans on his behalf."

"He might not expect it," Violet said, "but I do. There are certain rules in society. Expectations. And frankly, I do not understand how you can be quite so calm and disinterested."

"I'm not disinterested!"

"You certainly don't look nervous." Violet eyed her suspiciously.
"How can you not be nervous? For goodness' sake, Aurora, this man is thinking of marrying you."

She caught herself just before she groaned. "He has never said as much, aunt V."

"He didn't have to. We discussed this. Why else would he have danced with you last night? The only other lady he so honored was Penelope Featherington, and we both know that that had to be out of pity."

"I like Penelope," Aurora said.

"I like Penelope, too," Violet returned, "and I long for the day her mother realizes that a girl of her complexion cannot be dressed in yellow, but that is beside the point."

"What is the point?"

"I don't know!" Violet very nearly wailed.

Aurora shook her head. "I'm going to find Eloise."

"Yes, do that," Violet said distractedly, "and make sure Gregory is clean. He never washes behind his ears. And Hyacinth-Good God, what are we to do about Hyacinth? Hastings will not expect a ten-year-old at the table."

"Yes, he will," Aurora replied patiently. "He knows we're dining as a family."

"Most families do not allow their younger children to dine with them," Violet pointed out.

"Then that is their problem." She finally gave in to her exasperation and let out a loud sigh.

"Aunt, I've spoken to the duke. He understands that this is not a formal meal. He specifically told me that he was looking forward to a change of pace. He has no family himself, so he has never experienced anything like a Bridgerton family dinner."

"God help us." Violet's face went utterly pale.

"Now," Aurora said quickly, "I know what you're thinking, and I assure you that you don't have to worry about Gregory putting creamed potatoes on Francesca's chair again. I'm certain he has outgrown such childish behavior."

"He did it last week! Before Francesca left for Bath."

"Then," she said briskly, not missing a beat, "then I'm sure he's learned his lesson. Besides, Francesca isn't here anymore."

The look Violet gave her niece was dubious in the extreme.

"Very well, then," the blonde said, her tone considerably less businesslike, "then I will simply threaten him with death if he does anything to upset you."

"Death won't scare him," Violet mused, "but perhaps I can threaten to sell his horse."

"He'll never believe you."

"No, you're right. I'm far too softhearted." Violet frowned. "He might believe me if I told him he would be forbidden to go on his daily ride, though."

"That might work," she agreed.

"Good. I shall go off and scare some sense into him." Violet took two steps then turned around. "Having children is such a challenge."

Aurora just smiled. She knew it was a challenge her mother adored.

Violet cleared her throat softly, signaling a more serious turn of conversation.
"I do hope this supper goes well, Aurora. Hastings might be an excellent match for you."

"'Might'?" The girl teased. "I thought dukes were good matches even if they had two heads and spit while they talked." She laughed. "Out of both mouths!"

Violet smiled benignly. "It is my fondest dream to see all of my children happy and in love, one is not always enough."

And then, before Aurora could reply, Violet disappeared down the hall.

Leaving her with second thoughts yet again.

The more she thought of it, maybe this plan with Hastings wasn't such a good idea. Violet was going to be crushed when they broke off their faux alliance. Simon had said that Aurora might be the one to do the jilting, but she was beginning to wonder if perhaps it wouldn't be better the other way around. It would be mortifying for her to be thrown over by Simon, but at least that way she wouldn't have to endure Violet's bewildered chorus of "Why?"

Violet was going to think she was insane for letting him get away.

And Aurora would be left wondering if maybe her mother was right.

Simon was previously with Benedict at the Bridgerton's gardens before they headed inside for something he had not been prepared, apparently. Supper with the Bridgertons appeard to be a loud, raucous affair, with plenty of laughter and, thankfully, only one incident involving a flying pea.

(It had looked as if the pea in question had originated at Hyacinth's end of the table, but the littlest Bridgerton had looked so innocent and angelic that Simon had difficulty believing she had actually aimed the legume at her brother.)

Thankfully, Violet had not noticed the flying pea, even though it sailed right over her head in a perfect arc.

However, Aurora, who was sitting directly across from him, most certainly had, because her napkin flew up to cover her mouth with remarkable alacrity. Judging from the way her eyes were crinkling at the corners, she was definitely laughing under the square of linen.

Simon spoke little throughout the meal. Truth be told, it was far easier to listen to the Bridgertons than actually try to converse with them, especially considering the number of malevolent stares he was receiving from Anthony.

But Simon had been seated clear at the opposite end of the table from the eldest Bridgerton (no accident on Violet's part, he was sure) so it was relatively simple to ignore him and instead enjoy Aurora's interactions with the rest of her family.

Every now and then, one of them would ask him a direct question, and he would answer, and then he would return to his demeanor of quiet observation.

Finally, Hyacinth, who was seated to Aurora's right, looked him straight in the eye and said, "You don't talk much, do you?"

Violet choked on her wine.

"The duke," Aurora said to Hyacinth, "is being far more polite than we are, constantly jumping into the conversation and interrupting one another as if we're afraid we might not be heard."

"I'm not afraid I might not be heard," Gregory said.

"I'm not afraid of that, either," Violet commented dryly. "Gregory, eat your peas."

"But Hyacinth-"

"Lady Bridgerton," Simon said loudly, "may I trouble you for another helping of those delicious peas?"

"Why certainly." Violet shot an arch look at Gregory. "Notice how the duke is eating his peas."

Gregory ate his peas.

Simon smiled to himself as he spooned another portion of peas onto his plate, thankful that Lady Bridgerton had not decided to serve dinner à la russe. It would have been difficult to stave off Gregory's certain accusation of Hyacinth as a pea-tosser if he'd had to summon a footman to serve him.

Simon busied himself with his peas since he really had no choice but to finish off every last one. He stole a glance at Aurora, however, who was wearing a secret little smile. Her eyes were brimming with infectious good humor, and Simon soon felt the corners of his mouth turning up as well.

"Anthony, why are you scowling?" Eloise asked teasingly.

"I'm not scowling," Anthony snapped, but Simon, having been on the receiving end of those scowls for the better part of an hour, rather thought he was lying.

"Yes, you are." Eloise said.

Anthony's tone of reply was condescending in the extreme. "If you think I am going to say, 'Am not,' you are sadly mistaken."

Aurora laughed behind her hand.

Simon decided life was more amusing than it had been in ages.

"Do you know," Violet suddenly announced, "that I think this might be one of the most pleasant evenings of the year. Even" -she sent a knowing glance down the table at Hyacinth- "if my youngest is tossing peas down the table."

Simon looked up just as Hyacinth cried out, "How did you know?"

Violet shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "My dear children," she said, "when will you learn that I know everything?"

Simon decided he had a great deal of respect for Violet Bridgerton.

Even still, she managed to completely confuse him with a question and a smile. "Tell me, your grace," she said, "are you busy this weekend?"

"No. Not that I recall." He answered.

"Excellent!" Violet exclaimed, beaming. "Then you must join us on our outing to Greenwich."

"Greenwich?" Simon echoed.

"Yes, we've been planning a family outing for several weeks now. We thought we'd take a boat, then perhaps have another picnic on the shores of the Thames." Violet smiled at him confidently. "You'll come, won't you?"

"Aunt Violet," Aurora interjected, "I'm certain the duke has any number of commitments."

Violet gave her niece a look, so frigid Simon was surprised that neither one of them turned to ice. "Nonsense," Violet replied.
"He just said himself that he wasn't busy." She turned back to Simon.
"And we shall be visiting the Royal Observatory as well, so you needn't worry that this will be a mindless jaunt. It's not open to the public, of course, but my late husband was a great patron, so we are assured entry."

Simon looked at Aurora. She just shrugged and apologized with her eyes.

He turned back to Violet. "I'd be delighted."

Violet beamed and patted him on the arm.

And Simon had the sinking sensation that his fate had just been sealed.

⭑⭑⭑⭑

𝗛𝗲𝘆! 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗔/𝗡,
𝗦𝗼 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 600 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂.
𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆, 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗻, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗴𝗼. 𝗦𝗼, 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿.

𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 2.5K 26
~Made me say, You know what I like, like, like, like~ ~ I'm alright on my own, But with you I'm in the zone~ Love was something most people forgot du...
212K 5.4K 23
Kathryn Bishop had a great life. She grew up with loving and supportive parents and a younger sister who she got along with. Mr and Mrs. Bishop were...
9.9K 312 12
"My heart ached for her when she wasn't near, but it skipped a beat when I saw her." It is Elizabeth Johnston's second debutante, she finds it press...
426K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...