Pureblood Temptation of Zerg...

By cloud_hh

A story about traveling to the Zerg world and becoming a fatally attractive pure-blood male who is sexually h... More

📌
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 26

296 5 0
By cloud_hh

He knelt down on the ground in front of the floor-length mirror, then adjusted the knot on his body in front of the mirror, and finally inserted the final slip knot completely into his slutty hole. 

With a gasp of desire, the man stood up and looked at himself in the mirror: red ropes like decorations were all over his body, tightening his strong and firm wheat-colored chest muscles, The two bright red spots that undulate and tremble with breathing are highlighted and are both delicious and tempting, making people want to take it into their mouths and play with it; it also fills up the eight pieces along the curves of the muscles. The explosive abdominal muscles are tightly bound by the mermaid line, as if all the strength of the whole body has been sealed, showing a posture that is at the mercy of others; the red rope also bypasses his two round, soft and upturned breasts. The thigh meat passed through the most delicate skin on the inner thigh, locking the half-erected turtle head in front of him until not a drop of fluid could spurt out, and then slid into his most voluptuous folds. , blocking up the remaining water.

While Oslot was imagining the scene of the young boy using the knot to pump and penetrate his own pussy, he put on a set of black bottoms prepared on the bed. The gold-rimmed military uniform was worn on his body.

The thick clothing covered the red rope that bound his obscene body, and also covered his lower body, which was not wearing underwear. He put on such a military uniform that represented strength and loyalty, so no one would notice anything unusual about him.

Including his little boy.

As long as he doesn't take off this mask of abstinence, the little Xiongzi will always regard himself as a mother and father who dotes on him. He will look at him with admiring and trusting eyes, get close to him, and he will happily curl up in front of him. In his own arms, he will not contradict any of his intimate actions.

As long as he disguises himself well enough, his little boy won't find out that his mother and father are a ‎‌‎‌fart‌‍eyes‍‌‍‎slut who is itching all the time...

Osterloh became excited because of his fantasy, and his back hole was squirming hungrily. If it hadn't been stuffed with a knot, a lot of honey would have been ejaculated at this moment.

But the itching at the buttocks did not make the man reach out to caress and comfort himself as usual. He gasped with a cold face, but the mirror had already reflected that he was tormented by desire. Red cheeks, and ice-blue eyes full of mist.

It’s not time yet…

The man looked at himself in the mirror, as if he saw some other attractive sight through him, and a smile that showed an infatuation appeared at the corner of his mouth.

I'm looking forward to...the day when I will be unbound and possessed by you...

——

Chi Bai didn't see Yaerlin when he left the care center, but he knew that the other person must be hiding in a corner where he couldn't see, watching him.

The slight reluctance to leave was quickly dispelled by the two men who came to pick him up.

Chi Bai's eyes swept across Osterloh, and then fell on the other man with a very unfamiliar face.

Different from Osterloh's military uniform, this man only wore an extremely elegant white shirt. However, due to the hot weather, he sweated a lot and stained the shirt. After getting closer, , Chi Bai could even vaguely see the man's strong body wrapped in his shirt.

This man should be the other general Gal who adopted him, but his somewhat ferocious and masculine face surprised Chi Bai. Although it would be unfair to judge people by their appearance, Chi Bai vaguely felt that such a very imposing and aggressive man did not seem like someone who would be interested in adopting a child.

Gal was excited when he saw that Xiao Xiongzi's attention was always on him. At the same time, he was also extremely grateful that he had been playing pornographic videos for so many years and had sufficient knowledge reserves. As for his sexy outfit today, he finally decided on it after selecting it from 1G's passionate videos all night. What he wanted was this feeling of "although I am dressed sexy, I don't know it at all".

"This is our first meeting. Let me introduce myself first. My name is Gal Nut, your future second caregiver."

Chi Bai looked at the man in front of him with predatory eyes and an unruly expression. Suddenly, his heart moved. For some reason, he thought of breaking the other man's self-esteem. Seeing him being fucked to the point of crying, he could only moan. look like.

chapter 19. The slut general wears ‌‎‍‍‌affection‍‎‌‎‌ interesting‌‎‎ underwear and prepares ‍‎color‌‍‎s eduction‍‌ half

Chi Bai's first impression of Gal was not bad. 

After chatting for a few words, he found that although this man seemed to be prone to fighting, he seemed to be particularly fond of him, and the topic was deliberately based on his interests. Overall It's not too difficult to get along with.

In the floating car, Osterloh saw that the two of them were chatting in an unusually harmonious manner, and his face became a little gloomy. However, he did not try to intervene in their conversation. Instead, he shook his hand and made a sharp turn, almost losing his safety belt. Gal was thrown against the car window. In order to pick up the little Xiongzi today, Osterloh specially drove his favorite high-performance hover car. As a result, the little Xiongzi picked it up, but a shameless bug got mixed in!

Originally, he thought about driving by himself and letting Xiao Xiongzi sit next to him, so that he could help Xiao Xiongzi adjust the seat and fasten the seat belt while pressing in front of Xiao Xiongzi. If he occasionally speeds up on the road, maybe Xiaoxiongzi has never been in a car and is scared, so he hugs his arms and begs himself to drive slower or something, which is simply not a good thing. As a result, that damn bug obviously had a car but didn't sit in it. He forced his way into his car and even moved his car to the back seat!

This dead bug! Osterloh had a cold face, and without waiting for Gal to curse, he suddenly stopped with a trembling hand. This time Gal was not as lucky as before, and his face was directly pressed against the car window due to inertia and became a ball. 

"Osterloh!" Gal's eyes were red with anger after being embarrassed twice in front of his sweetheart, but the slutty guy driving the car acted as if nothing was wrong. He turned his head and seriously taught the young man that he must wear a fastener when driving in the future. Good safety belt, otherwise he will end up like this.

Hurry!

Can this be tolerated?!

He really has to endure it.

Gal quickly lowered his gaze to Xiao Xiongzi, fearing that he would not be able to help but punch his face after seeing that naughty ass's face.

If it weren't for the three-part agreement with Fikdo, Gal wouldn't have to suffer this anger. I'm afraid he would have fought with Osterloh long ago, but thinking about his future‌‎‎‌‍Sex‍‎‍‌‎Fu‎‍‍‌‌ He could only tolerate the innocent and ignorant look in Xiongzi's eyes for the time being, but when he went to the Legion tomorrow, he would definitely beat this annoying butt to death! I beat this dead bug until its butt was completely deflated and the 

male couldn’t get hard even after looking at it!

——

The villa prepared by Osterloh is in a relatively remote location, but the safety factor is the highest among all the properties under his name. In order to ensure that the little boy gets the best care, Osterloh, who has always advocated doing it himself, also specially bought a house on the market. There are several latest models of household robots, and the entire villa has been specially decorated according to Xiao Xiongzi's preferences.

When Chi Bai got out of the car, he was a little hesitant when he saw the villa. When he entered his room, he finally realized that he was now in a new home. Fortunately, his ability to adapt has always been very good, so Gal and Osterlo looked at him for a while and could not see any discomfort.

After familiarizing himself with the house with Chi Bai, Osterlo left first to prepare lunch for the three of them.

In the empire, almost all females have majored in the three-year bridal course, the content of which is roughly the same as how to please your male. The most important of these are life skills, such as cooking.

However, Osterloh and Gal both took the path of joining the army and attended military academies. Compared with

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
690K 15.7K 51
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
207K 14.7K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...