Working With The Winter Soldi...

By ScarlettStories2

From being a Widow to a Hydra soldier, Y/N never really had control in her life, even when she was free, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eleven

27 4 0
By ScarlettStories2

"Did you get it?", Bucky asked the girls once they met up at the meeting spot.

"Yep", Wanda said with a smile and waving the drive about. "And somebody got herself a date."

Y/N rolled her eyes, "its not a date"

"Well it sure sounded like it", Bucky huffed.

"I was merely playing a part", Y/N defended herself.

"Sure you was", Pietro teased, nudging her arm.

"It could be used as an advantage though", Wanda suggested.

Y/N crossed her arms, "and what do you mean by that?"

"Make him think you're also into him, maybe you can get some inside scoop."

"Perhaps, but we're supposed to be potential buyers of vibrainium, how am I supposed to get inside scoop if we haven't bought it?", Y/N replied.

"Fury gave us 5 Million Dollars to buy vibrainium.", Bucky casually mentions.

Wanda, Pietro and Y/N turned to Bucky.

"And why would he do that?", Y/N asked.

"The Wakandans gave us it, they want their materials back.", he shrugged.

"Why would they buy back their own stolen materials, if anything they should be fighting for it.", Y/N replied.

"Well, they're allowing us with this money, if we can successfully get this stock back then they won't mind.", Bucky replied.

"That doesn't make any sense.", Y/N screwed her eyebrows together.

"They're gonna get the money back either way once we take down this group", Pietro added

"Oh, could have said that, James", Y/N rolled her eyes.

Bucky just groaned.

"Come on, let's get back to the tower before they start fighting", Wanda joked and got in the car.

-

"How'd the mission go?", Steve asked Bucky as he walked into his room.

Bucky sighed, "Well..."

"Can't have been that bad", Steve said while leaning on Bucky's desk.

"Y/N is seeing the actual leader tomorrow, while actually purchasing the Vibrainium."

"And you're not going?", Steve asked.

"I don't think I'm the sort of person he wants as company.", Bucky joked.

"What do you mean?", Steve raised an eyebrow.

"It appears our crime boss, Victor. Has a thing for Y/N"

Steve chuckled, "Well, that's something."

"Hopefully she can find intel if she gets close to him.", Bucky replied.

"Wait a minute", Steve stood up properly. "You want Y/N to seduce him?"

Bucky scoffed, "What? No."

"Well I'm sorry but that's what it sounds like.", Steve replied.

"She seems fine with it.", Bucky protested.

"Just don't let her doing anything extreme", Steve added.

"I won't let her sleep with the crime boss", Bucky rolled his eyes.

Steve scoffed, "not what I meant... but also yes. Nothing good comes from sleeping with the enemy."

-
The Next Night

"Good evening", Y/N said as she walked into the warehouse.

"Hi, how can I help you?", it was different receptionist this time.

"I'm meeting with Victor tonight", Y/N replied.

"Name?", she said as she looked at her laptop.

"Penelope Drysdale"

She looked up from her laptop to Y/N then back down, "Oh, you." She pointed in a direction. "Go down there, door on the left."

"Thanks.",Y/N replied and headed down the hall.

Once she reached the door she gave it a knock.

"Come in.", a voice said from behind the door.

She gently opened the door. His chair was turned away from the door.

"Yes, that's fine. We'll talk tomorrow. Alright goodbye", he hung up the phone and turned his chair to face Y/N. His eyes lit up and he grew a large smile. "Ah Penelope"

"Victor.", She replied.

"Ready to view the best vibrainium your money can buy?"

"Well I've brought my money with me, let's see if we spend it tonight", she said with a teasingly smile.

He chuckled, "most definitely. Shall we?", he opened the door, gesturing her to walk through.

"We typically have a shipment come through at night, takes a while to travel from Wakanda.", Victor started as they walked through the warehouse. "If clients come around the time a shipment comes, they can pick out the best stock. Luckily for you I reserved this night for you, so you get first pick", he smiled at her.

"Lucky me", she replied, returning the smile.

"Was it a crate you were looking for?", Victor asked her.

"Yes, we finally ran the numbers and a crate should be the right amount.", she replied.

"Excellent, this is my finest crate.", Victor said as he gestured towards the new crate which had just arrived. He used a crowbar and opened it. "This to your liking?"

Y/N moved towards the crate, in reality she had no idea what looked the best, they all looked the same to her. She saw that it was intact and no marks, it looked good to her. She smiled, "its perfect".

"Usually I charge 6.5 Million dollars but...", he got closer and ran his thumb under her chin , "... for a pretty thing like you... how does 5 Million sound?"

"It sounds... excellent", she gave him a devilish smile.

"Nate!", Victor shouted without taking an eye off Y/N.

A small guy came running up to them, "Yes, Boss?"

"Load up Ms Drysdales crate of Vibrainium up in her van while we go fill in her paper work and proceed with this transaction", he said, still looking into Y/Ns eyes.

"Yes, Boss!", Nate proceeded to usher people about with the crate they were just looking at.

"Come, Penelope. Let's go back to my office.", he held his arm out, leading her to the exit towards the offices.

-

"You are a one of a kind Penelope", Victor said as he walked into his office. He turned and leant against his desk.

"I've been told that before", Y/N teased, closing the door.

"Is that so?", he raised his eyebrow. "Shall we proceed with this transaction?"

She smiled, "most definitely", she walked closer to him. "Where should I sign?"

He grinned and moved his arm to the desk and grabbed the document. "Just on the dotted line."

She took the document and scanned it quickly, nothing unusual about the document and nothing about her signing her life away. She took a pen from her bag and quickly signed it.

"Oh, and the cheque", she went into her bag and pulled a cheque book out, filling in a page and handing it it to Victor.

"Thankyou Ms Drysdale", he said as he took them, "it appears we have a deal."

He held out his hand for her to shake. She took it, shaking it a little.

"I do hope you put that Vibrainium to some good use", he smiled.

"Oh we have big plans", she smiled back.

He was still holding her hand, he began to move his hand up her arm.

"There's just something about you Penelope, that I just can't rack my brain about", he whispered, caressing her skin. "But hey, I love a mystery woman."

He pulled her in closer, causing her to stand in between his legs.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, "I guess I'm just charming"

He placed his hands on her waist, "I'd say beautiful", leaning forward near her ear, "mesmerising"

That sent chills down Y/Ns spine, what was she thinking, she can't be doing this, not with the enemy. But something about him was intoxicating, she couldn't find herself pushing away from him.

"No one has ever said that about me before", she whispered back.

"They don't know what they're missing", he replied.

He began to kiss her neck, she bent it slightly, allowing him to get a better position.

He moved to her jawline and then to her lips.

She latched onto his lips quickly, creating a heavy make out session between the two.

He grab the bottom of her blouse, pulling it over her head between kisses. Leaving her top half exposed by her bra.

She pulled his jacket off and he help by removing his shirt.

Spinning her around and laying her on his desk, knocking off larger items to the side.

Continuing kissing her neck.

His kisses started making their way down her chest, her breasts, her stomach, stopping just above her skirt.

"May I?", he asked.

"Yes.", she replied, allowing him to remove her skirt.

Undoing her button, he pulled her skirt down with her underwear.

He smiled, pushing her legs apart. Diving straight in.

Her moans filled the room, he didn't care if anyone could hear, he kept going, making her moan more and more.

He came up for air, unbuckling his belt quickly. Pulling his trousers and underwear down.

Before Y/N could think, he pushed himself inside her.

Both their moans filled the room.

He started to thrust harder, and faster.

Y/Ns head was spinning, she couldn't believe she got herself in this situation, but at the same time, she was enjoying herself.

"Look at me", he said, still inside her. She opened her eyes slightly, not realising they were closed. "I need you to finish for me"

She nodded slightly before he started to go faster, she was overwhelmed with pleasure.

Their moans got louder.

"I'm gonna...", she screeched.

"Yes", he groaned.

The feeling inside her snapped, and she came.

Victor groaned as well as he finished.

The room was filled with the sound of them panting, Victor was still hovering about Y/N.

"I think I should...", Y/N said with a heavy breathe.

"Yeah...", Victor replied.

He pulled out, and helped her get dressed as well as got himself dressed.

Y/N was about to walk towards the door when Victor stopped her.

"Here's my personal number", he handed her a card. "Feel free to message me. For business or yknow", he winked.

Y/N laughed and took the card, "Thanks Victor, Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Penelope.", he gave her a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.3K 73
What, never heard of her? Typical. She has more kills than the Winter Solider. She was taken when she was 4 for her powers. When she escaped she dec...
454K 12.7K 53
Being Tony's sister has its perks. You're rich because he gives you unlimited access to his accounts. Your brother is literally Iron Man so you're ob...
4.3K 123 14
Adults are like demons, they shut me up. They lock me in my room for days. Making me go crazy. Don't tell me who I am. They don't let me see my dad...
189K 5.4K 19
We all have our demons. Some have more, some have less, and occasionally, some have one on their team. --------------------------- Y/n L/n is a demon...