Their Empress ( OT7×Reader)

By PhoenixxVani

Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 34

362 28 5
By PhoenixxVani

Namjoon rushed inside the mansion and saw his mother who was already looking at him confused " Mother please help "
Duke Kim looked at him confused and worried " What happened ? " .

" Haeun...she...she's poisoned ! " Duke Kim's eyes widen as she got up and looked at Namjoon shocked " What?"
Hadn't she won the battle? When did this happen " How? What happened?"

" We recieved a letter from the Kang family , it was from Iseul , she informed us that she was poisoned by an arrow in the battle . Yoongi left with her to find the physician who can cure it , the physician at the army camp said that she might not...." Tears fell from his eyes .

" I can't go to her , but please can you go? Can you bring me with you? We have to go and see her , maybe we can also bring Royal physicians with us...." Namjoon looked at his mother who wasn't saying anything and seemed to be in deep thoughts " Mother? We have to leave "

Duke Kim frowned as she looked at Namjoon , she can't understand what happened to her son for him to behave like this , he haven't even been with Haeun for long before she left for battle .

" Are you a fool? You want to go there? For what? To collect her corpse? " Namjoon looked at his mother stunned , he didn't expect to hear this .

" She's my wife !! How can you say that ? !! Can't you understand? I need to go to her !! " He yelled as he glared at his mother , Duke Kim glared back at him .

" Fool , keep you voice down infront of me ! Have you forgotten all I taught you?
She must be already dead and they might be bringing her corpse , it's good that you came here or you would also become her widower . Everything I did went to waste? My one son is already in that Soomin's grasp , and you haven't even been married for a year yet and already became a widower? All my work and effort went into drain ! "

Namjoon looked blankly at his mother and felt immense disgust , even at this moment not about him but his mother is thinking about her benefits and loss?

" You're heartless " Duke Kim looked at him with a glare " My wife's life is in danger , my whole life is at stake , I came here to ask for your help but you're worried about you ambition? "

Duke Kim scoffed " wife? Have you forgotten why you married her? I don't care about you? Fool for your own good I'm telling you to not go ! Rather then becoming a widower , atleast if you stay here you can get remarried "

Namjoon glared at his mother , just this thought his burning his body " My wife is only Haeun ! I'm only her husband . I did a mistake by coming here , I'm going back to my home " He turned to leave but the knights blocked his way , he glared at them and turned to his mother .

" You're not going back ! I can't believe you lost you brain and became a useless dumbass after living with those fools in her harem " Duke Kim said as she ordered the knight and servants to lock Namjoon in his room and not let him leave .

Namjoon punched the knights but he couldn't fight back , he regretted coming here , he needs to leave , he wants to see her .

----------------------------------------------------

Haeun's snuggled in the warmth and she sighed , after a few minutes she realised it wasn't a blanket or pillow . She opened her eyes and was faced with a chest , she looked up and saw Yoongi who was asleep ' I'm still...here? He saved me? '

She looked around at the unfamiliar room and back at Yoongi , she noticed the wounds on his shoulder and pulled the blanket lower and saw his wound that weren't tend to .

' He brought me here in time but didn't even tend to his own wounds....he is sleeping so soundly , he must be tired , right after the battle he had to ride all the way here '

Haeun caressed his cheek and Yoongi's eyes fluttered opened as he looked at her , he blinked his eyes and sat up immediately when he realised she's up .
Tears filled his eyes and he pulled her in a hug and Haeun smiled as she reciprocated " Thankgod you wokeup " .

" With you beside me , can anything happen to me? " Haeun said as she pulled back wipped the tear slipped through his eyes " But I was there when you were hit by the arrow " Haeun kissed his hand as she looked in his eyes
" And you're here , because of you I'm here , even if I got attacked you still saved me " Yoongi held her hand as he looked down at their hands and then he blushed as he realised that he wasn't wearing anything , he pulled back his hand and thought about how to leave when suddenly he felt her hand on his thighs , Yoongi looked up and saw Haeun who was smirking with a glint in her eyes and he blushed as he just silently looked away , Haeun was surprised because he didn't glare at her or cursed at her .

" Oh you wokeup third princess? " they both turned to the door and saw a beautiful woman , Yoongi's eyes widen as he pulled the quilt up and covered himself and tried to hide behind Haeun who looked at the woman curiously.

" Are you....the physician? " Haeun asked and the woman bowed to her " Yes third princess , my name is Jung Jiwoo . You might know my mother and brother , Royal physician Jung and Jung Hoseok "

Haeun looked at her surprised , why was a royal physician's daughter here in a small town? " Yeah I know your brother but why are you here? " Jiwoo sighed
" It's a long story , why don't you get ready and we can talk then , also I should leave or Young Master Min might run away " Jiwoo said as she turned and left , Haeun turned to Yoongi who was peeking from inside the blanket glaring at her and chuckled .

After dressing up Yoongi left to take a bath and get his wounds checked while Haeun went to meet Jiwoo , they had breakfast after which they sat down to talk " You were unconscious for two days , it was Young master Min who took care of you . I had asked to check his wound but he refused , he wasn't ready to leave you side " Jiwoo said with a smile and Haeun felt the warmth from his actions , she really had thought she's going back " The poison is cured but still avoid anything cold " .

" Thankyou Physician Jiwoo " She smiled hesitantly at Haeun " Please don't thank me princess , actually I need your help "
Haeun nodded and saw her hesitation
" Just tell me , you saved me , I would help you with everything I can "

" Third princess please save my mother and brother.." Jiwoo said with a worried face and Haeun frowned in confusion .
" What do you mean ? Did something happen in capital? Are they okay ? "

" Nothing happened right now but....third princess , our Jung family have been Royal physician's for generations , If nothing had happened back then I might have become a Royal physician myself "

" What do you mean ? Can you tell me clearly? " Haeun asked as she noticed the scared expression on Jiwoo's face .
" About 15 years ago when I was 12 , my mother went to treat....first princess Soomin . When she came back she was very panicked and scared , she immediately packed my luggage and sent me here , after that she used to come to visit me but after a few years she told me never contact her again . I don't know what it is but I'm worried about them , I have a feelings something is not right "

' 15 Years ago? Royal physician Jung treated Soomin? What had happened to her? Something is wrong '

" I understand , after I return to the capital I will investigate this matter . Don't worry about them , Hoseok had helped my first consort and he also checked my other husbands " Haeun told her and Jiwoo sighe din relief , she noticed Haeun shivering and frowned .

" Are you cold ? " Haeun nodded and Jiwoo smiled as she got up " Can you take off your shirt? I need to use acupuncture on you " Haeun nodded .

Jiwoo used the acupuncture on her
" When you're back in capital , you can let Hoseok do it . Three time each month , for two months " Haeun hissed as she felt the pain , she never knew acupuncture can hurt so much .

" You were unconscious so you probably don't know , that night when Young master Min brought you here in his arms..."

Flashback

Yoongi rushed inside and Jiwoo looked at him surprised , it was quite late when her servants told her that there was a man who brought a unconscious woman with himself and seeing his armor they left him in .

" Please check her , she was poisoned by an arrow " Yoongi said as he laid Haeun down on the bed , Jiwoo sat beside Haeun as she turned her on her front to check her wound and turned to Yoongi .

" Who is she? " Yoongi blinked as he glanced at Haeun " she...she..." Jiwoo raised brow at him confused and Yoongi blushed as he looked at Haeun .

" She's....my wife , why ? Is she okay? "
He asked worriedly and Jiwoo smiled amusedly " I was asking about her identity not you relationship , as she have a arrow wound and it seems you're from the army " although surprised Jiwoo was happy that even a man can get in army .

Yoongi coughed flustered as he looked away " She's the third princess of Ilania "

Flashback over

Haeun looked at her surprised , although she knows about Yoongi's feelings but she also know how much he was against the marriage , but him calling her his wife....it brought a warmth to her heart .

After getting treated she left the room and came out to find Yoongi who was standing with soldier , they both turned to her when they noticed her .

" It's great that you're alright third princess , I'm here to deliver Commander Kang's message "

" What is it? " Yoongi asked as he glanced at Haeun , he hope that everything is okay at the border or Haeun will rush to leave .

" Commander Kang wants to meet you back in the state at Governor Han's mansion , they found all the army provision lost by crown princess there " Haeun and Yoongi looked at each other shocked .

' Why are they still there? Even though I know she was schemed against but still why is the stolen things still there? And Governor Han? Doesn't she work for Advisor Lee? '

--------------------------------------------------

" Princess I have already investigated this matter , it was Governor Han who stole the provisions " Iseul said as she glared at the woman kneeling before them .

" Third princess please forgive me ! It was the first princess , it was her who blackmailed and forced me to steal the provision and frame the crown princess"
Governor Han said as she sobbed .

' Is she really Governor Han? Her daughter was so arrogant '

[ If you've forgotten or confused , Haeun is taking about her daughter made Jungkook angry by being bitch at Cheongug pavillion , whose hand he decorated in a flower pot ]

" You still have a chance , confess everything in front of the empress and you might live " Haeun said , if she really confessed then it will do great help in taking care of that crap Soomin .

" Princess , the war prisoner we captured have also confessed many things , we found Kim family's token in their possession . We have also captured the General of Zaveri Army , bring General Zana here " Iseul said and the soldiers dragged in a woman and pushed her on the floor in front of Haeun " Why did you bring me here? Since I lost then just kill me ! "

" Where did you get the Kim family's token? Where did you use it? " General Zana glanced at Governor Han and sighed " There is no point in hiding it , the token was used by our spies to get in touch with first princess Soomin . Each and every one of your movement were informed to us by her spies "

' Witness and proof ,Soomin you're dead'
Haeun though as she looked at the Kim family's token in her hand .

---------------------------------------------------

Jungkook looked at Seokjin who was sitting blankly and then at the food left untouched and sighed , right now more then anything he wants to go to Haeun but he also knows that he needs to stay here for everyone . He just hopes that Haeun is alright , he can't even accept that something would happen to her , what an irony , he is someone who would kill people without hesitation and remorse but today he is wishing for her to come back safely .

" Hyung , atleast eat a little . Right now she isn't here so you need to take care of everything , how will you manage everything if you yourself fall sick? Do you want her to scold me when she comes back? " Jungkook said but Seokjin didn't say anything as he looked in a daze . After a few minutes Seokjin spoke
" It's been 10 days since we got the letter , she should've arrived 3 days ago.." Seokjin sighed as he looked at Jungkook " How is Jimin? "

Jungkook rubbed his nape as he sighed , if Seokjin is in a bad state , Jimin is nothing better " He...He has been crying , he won't talk to anyone , he also haven't come out of his room but don't worry , blue and Grey are with him "

Seokjin knows that even thought Jimin might seem childish and arrogant but from inside he's the kindest and softest .
" What about Namjoon ? " Jungkook frowned at the mention of his name .

" He left that day and haven't come back , I had sent knights to bring him back but he refused " Seokjin frowned but didn't say anything , he knows at a moment like this he might need his family but he just hopes that's the case .

They both looked up when they noticed Jiho " How's Taehyung? " Seokjin asked and noticed Jiho's red eyes , he has seen how much this boy loves Taehyung .

" He haven't spoke , he's just looking at the sky while sitting silently in the courtyard . He also haven't eaten anything , Can you meet him? " Jiho asked hesitantly , he knows things haven't been great between the two but in the past few days Seokjin actually treated Taehyung the same way other people in the palace were , like a family.

Seokjin shook his head as he looked away from him " I can't...I don't what to say....nothing I say would make it easy "

Jiho nodded and turned to leave but they all heard some noise from outside , Seokjin looked at Jungkook " What's that? " Jungkook frowned and shook his head , they all came out and saw Two women who were entering inside the palace , Jungkook glared at the two as he walked behind Seokjin . Seokjin looked at the two and then glared at the gaurds.

" Didn't I told you to not let anyone in?"
He said sternly , the gaurds seemed hesitant as they looked at the two women and back at Seokjin .

" Yes but First consort they are...Young Master Min's mother and sister "

Seokjin's frown deepend as he looked at the two women who were looking around the palace , he doesn't have good feeling about the but he also can't be rude to them as they were Yoongi's family members .

" Why are you two here? The princess is not here and we aren't accepting any guests , Young master Min is also not here " Yoongi's sister sized up Seokjin which was noticed by Jungkook who clenched his jaw .

" Nothing much but I heard that my son have gone to the battle and made a great contribution in the victory , so ofcourse he would be rewarded . As his family we also have the right to those benefits , my daughter is quite talented , I'm sure she can be a official in the court " Yoongi's mother said shamelessly and Seokjin felt disgusted , no wonder Yoongi never mentioned his family .

He glared at the two , no longer wanting to be polite " Yoongi is now the son of the Kang family , he doesn't have any relationship with you ! You already sold him so now you don't have any right , you better leave because you're not getting anything "

Yoongi's mother frowned but before she could say anything , they were interupted by Jimin who came running.
" Is she back? Is she back?" Jimin ran towards them smiling but it faded when he saw two unknown women , he looked at Seokjin " Hyung she's not back...?"

Seokjin looked at Jimin , his eyes were red and puffy with dark circles as if he haven't slept in weeks , his heart breaks at this sight , the guy who used to do all things to make himself look the most handsome is in this state?
' Haeun please come back soon...we can't stay like this any longer...please...'

" Jimin go inside " Jimin looked at hin sadly and nodded as he turned around and left , Seokjin turned back to the two and glared at the gaurds " throw them and no matter who it is don't let anyone in or you won't like the consequences and you two better not return here "

Jungkook who stood silent had his eyes on the younger women who was looking at Jimin's retreating figure and he smirked as his eyes shone with a glint .
Yoongi's mother frowned and leaned closer to her daughter as she whispered
" Let's leave , no matter what he's still Lee family's son . We will come later when Yoongi returns to the capital , anyway that princess isn't coming back alive " Her daughter smirked as she nodded and they two left .

‐-------------------------------------------------------

Blue looked at tray of food brought back and said " He didn't ate much? " Grey shook his head " It wasn't easy to convince him to eat , atleast he ate something " Blue nodded as the two left .
A person came out from the hiding spot and smirked . Inside the room Jimin laid on the bed as he sobbed ' When will you come? You can't leave me Haeun , I won't throw tantrums even if you marry all the men in the Kingdom , just come back '

The person watched Jimin as he cried lying on the bed and smirked but before they could take step inside someone covered their mouth as they were dragges away , when they succeed in gettimg hand off , before they could a sound a dagger was on put on their throat , they gulped as they heard a voice " I was thinking to let you live because of Yoongi hyung but you came here seeking your death? I've butchered a thousand like you , I don't mind adding one more in the list " Jungkook said as glared at the woman , he can't believe Yoongi have such a disgusting woman as his sister .

" Who are...you ?" She said trembling and Jungkook rolled his eyes , he was going to slit her throat when he heard Seokjin's voice and his eyes widen , he looked in the direction and saw Seokjin along with Taehyung and Jiho walking towards them , luckily it's dark and they must haven't seen him yet . He gritted his teeth as he pushed the dagger in the hands of Yoongi's sister and wailed for Seokjin , the woman blinked comfusedly as she tried to register what's happening while Seokjin's eyes widen as he hurried towards them .

" Hyung save me ! This woman wants to rape me ! Hyung ! " Jungkook cried loudly , hearing which others came out .
Jimin rushed towards them and his eyes widen " Hey leave him !" He said as took.a step forward to pull Jungkook but the woman moved the dagger realising the situation and held the dagger over Jungkook as she laughed .

" Let him go !" Seokjin yelled as he gritted his teeth feeling helpless at the situation , he can't even protect his family . While everyone were yelling and screaming , Taehyung stood silently as he looked at Jungkook who was crying while woman laughed .

" Don't create a scene ! You wife isn't coming back , so I will ask nicely , who's the one who wants to come to my side ? Coming with me is better then staying here and facing her enemies " they all looked at her ridiculously but frowned when Taehyung stepped forward , Seokjin tried to hold him back but Taehyung shrugged him off .

" What are you doing idiot ! " Jimi yelled as he watched him worriedly and looked at Seokjin who seemed to be losing his mind , the woman smirked at Taehyung as her eyes moved over him .

" Ahh , you're intelligent , come closer "
She said as she pushed away Jungkook who was held by Jimin as they watched at Taehyung shocked who walked closer to that woman " Taehyung come back! "
Seokjin yelled frustrated , the woman rolled her eyes as she smirked at Taehyung " What's your name.." She trailed off as she gasped and saw Taehyung smirking back at her , he moved back as she looked down at the dagger stabbed over her heart , she fell on her knees while everyone's eyes widen , Jungkook looked at her then Taehyung shocked , he didn't knew this gentle musician carries a dagger .

The knights came rushing towards them as they looked at the scene , Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was looking at the woman's dead body with cold eyes and a smirk and shivered , that was something....strange ' This you can't blame me Princess , all your men are something else and not innocent '

Seokjin looked at the Taehyung , he can understand what he was feeling  and his heart broke for Taehyung . Jimin held tightly onto Jungkook as he looked at Taehyung ' I had called him idiot....'

" What's happening here? " they all turned around and their eyes widen as they watched Haeun walking towards them with Yoongi " Haeun.." Jimin whispered as he left Jungkook who stumbled and ran to Haeun embracing her tightly as he sobbed , her heart broke as she looked at his state .
" Where were you? Do you know they said you..." he couldn't complete the sentence and she embraced tightly understanding " Haeun...you...back.."
She looked up as she watched Seokjin walking slowing to her while tears fell from his eyes , she opened her other arm as she nodded and he cane running as he hugged her . Jungkook watched the two and grinned as he rushed up to her , she smiled back at him , he looked at Jimin and Seokjin who were covering her and moved around , wrapping his arms around her waist as he put his head in her neck and whispered .
" You aren't supposed to scare me like this next time or I'll chop you legs , then I'll see how you go on battles and did they kill the bitch who shooted a arrow at you? " Haeun chuckled and Jimin pulled back " What is it? " Seokjin looked at her blinking too and she shook her head , Jungkook smiled as he pulled away and his eyes met with Jimin's who narrowed his " You're holding her quite tightly....." Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes .

Haeun looked at Taehyung who looked at her with glistening eyes , she glanced at the dead body and his hand that was covered in blood along with his clothes where blood has splattered .
" Are you okay ? " Taehyung looked down " I'm sorry...I..." She stopped him as she pulled him closer embracing him.
" You don't have to apologize " She said whispering and he bit his lips as to stop the tears as he embraced her back .

Yoongi smiled as he watched them all , he knows what they must've felt . Atleast he was beside her , he had thought watching her suffer like that was hurtful but looking at everyone he realised how tough it must be for to stay here not knowing wheather she's okay or not .
He glared at the knights " Is this how you protect the third princess's palace? "
Haeun pulled away from Taehyung as she glared at them all " Looks like I have to clean up this palace again "

The knights cursed the woman lying dead for the unfortunate they are going to face now , Yoongi looked at the dead body and walked closer as he turned to body to see who it was and his eyes widen . Everyone watched him and Haeun looked at Yoongi confused .
" what is it Yoongi? Do you know her?"
Yoongi stood up as he stepped away and sighed " That's....she..she's my sister "

Her eyes widen as she looked down at the woman , Taehyung looked at Yoongi
" hyung I..." he was cut off by Yoongi .
" Don't apologize Taehyung , she deserved it ! There must be a reason "
He said turning to looked at them all .

Haeun sighed as she held Taehyung's hand and looked around and frowned when she noticed Namjoon's absence .
She frowned worriedly " Where's Namjoon ? " she looked at them all questioning , Yoongi frowned , did his sister do something to him? Seokjin avoided Haeun's gaze not knowing how to tell her , he didn't want things to get difficult between her and Namjoon .
Jimin scoffed at that " he left ! The moment we recieved the letter he left ! Can you believe it? Hyung sended knights to bring him more then twice yet that guy refused to come back ! "

Haeun's eyes turned cold as she gritted her teeth , they all watched the change in her expression " Haeun leave that , you should stay with Taehyung " Seokjin said and Taehyung looked at him surprised along with Yoongi . Haeun wanted to but...she knows that they all missed her and it won't be fair to them.
" Yeah , take him and tell him to change out of those cloths ! " Jimin said and everyone looked at him shocked , Jimin rolled his eyes as he went back to his room dragging Seokjin and Jungkook .
" You guys will sleep with me ! " Seokjin laughed watching Jungkook who tried to run away but stopped at Jimin's glare .

" You guys go , I'll get this...done " Yoongi said as he looked at the knights who nodded and took away the dead body .
Haeun nodded and held Taehyung's hand as she took him back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------

Next morning Haeun wokeup and looked at Taehyung who was asleep , last night she didn't want to leave him alone after everything that had happened .
She got off the bed slowly and walked out of the room and saw Jiho .
" Are you going princess? " Haeun nodded " I would've stayed but I have some work , Taehyung is sleeping...tell him I'll come later " Jiho nodded as he watched Haeun leave , he's happy that she's back .

Haeun got ready for court and she looked towards the door and saw Jungkook who came inside grinning .
" Princess Yoongi Hyung's mother is outside creating a ruckus " Haeun frowned as she watched him twirling around infront of her " Princess do you see something ? Did you notice something? " Haeun looked at him confused and she blinked her eyes .
He rolled his eyes as he walked closer and turned his back to her and her eyes wife as she saw the little pony , he tilted his head to look at her with a smirk .
" Don't forget your promise ! "

" Fuck ! How did they grow so fast? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671K 18.7K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...
712K 32.9K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
42.2K 3.2K 68
7 tribes led by the vampires, they lived in peace, and harmony, but then the humans, sowing discord, spreading envy and fear. They sowed doubt until...
867K 33.4K 48
After her parents, brother and sister in law all passed away in a car accident Y/N is left to raise her little niece and nephew. Looking to get away...