Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

By VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... More

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.

778 5 0
By VixentheHuntress

Abby Lincoin was what many girls would consider a flirty little snake or some might just call her a straight up bitch. Abby had moved to Coast city when she was a freshman in High School after her father had gotten a new job. She had lost all of her friends back in Portland and that had taken a toll on her for a while. So she did what she did best and worse and took it out on a few others. A bit of teasing here, a bit of getting girls in trouble for things she did in secret, being a bit more flirty with other boys in front of their girlfriends and causing chaos were just a few things in her arsenal. A lot of things changed when one girl dared to stand up to her, a small flat chested African American girl that wanted to fight her for things she had said. She never would have expected that girl would become one of her closest friends afterwards, and took her to see her friend Alphonso Lewis. She let the girl convince her that she needed a good spanking that day, and that was how she ended up over his knee getting her large round rump spanked over her shorts.

Since then she had stayed on her best behavior as it was common for the boy to whisper in her ear. "We need to talk, during lunch or after school." If any new bad rumors made it to his ear since they probably started from something she did. She even went to see the boy to feed her more personal need for a soft spanking every now and then when she was frustrated with herself and wanted to escape her complicated home life. Dad was always working, her momma was more of a friend than a mom, her oldest sister and her mother often ended up coming to blows and her daddy was too tired to really care. So sometimes just being over his knee and letting her mind relax and calm down was enough. Hell unknowingly to her now favorite group of true friends in Madison, Trinity and Carolina. She sometimes spent the night at the boy's house in his guest room when things got a bit too loud at her own home. His mother, Mrs. Lewis loved her very much, and his two sisters saw her as the much cooler older siblings.

She owned Alphonso a lot and his more kind actions helped her stop being the bitch she used to be. Of course she still found a few ways to make things easier for herself, cheating on a test here, doing a bit more dirty acts in secret when she played soccer, or basketball, and even softball. However, she knew that if she was caught then it would get her what she needed in her life. A good old fashioned spanking, she was not the best at taking hard spankings either, which put her at a disadvantage in this little contest here. The winner won the right to take Alphonso to a concert coming up for his favorite artist. What happened after the concert was up to them, if it ended up with maybe a romance blossoming into a relationship, then that was okay for all of them. However, the risk of that not happening was too much of a risk for Abby. So she had a few steps in place to try and maybe win this little bet of theirs.

She was known as the kind but cunning serpent for a reason.

IT was time to live up to her name, she would use every part of her charm to at least get the boy to spank a bit softer. She could already see that Madison had left an effect on him, and the extra pair of lighter fitting panties that she had on would at least buy her some time for a bit. However, she also knew how hard Alphonso could spank even if it was not for a punishment. So even that extra pair of panties might not save her. However, if she could get the boy flustered then she had a chance. To survive 8 minutes in total.

Abby walked forward and slipped herself across Alphonso's lap. Making sure that her backside lingered a bit in the air so he could get a good look at it. One of the straps of her thin tank top slipped down off her shoulder, giving him a good look the other strap of her lacy purple bra. "Sorry," she said in a soft voice as pulled the strap up and wiggled a bit more into position. She could see a bit of sweat forming on the boy's brow as he gazed down at her impressive rear end. One of her best features beside her own boobs.

"It's okay," Alphonso said as he pulled her a bit more into his lap. His hand came to rest on her pajama short covered bottom and gave it a few pats. She let out forced yelp and moan mixture as he started frimly spank her over her tight green shorts, not as short as Trinity's but they hugged every part of her female curves. Her eyes closed for a moment as she rested her chin on her elbows, just enjoying the feeling of his hand coming down on her rump. From left to right, right and left, right to center that sent waves running through not only her backside but her entire body. She so certain that only this boy could truly get to relax from such a rough but still mild spanking. However, judging from the reactions of Trinity and Madison, she knew that she was in for a ride, even so she had a plan. She knew it was a risk if she got caught, because that might end up with her actually getting a punishment as it would be seen as dishonest, and with her group of kind hearted friends that helped her be a better person in many ways. There was no way she would get out of cheating without a truly sore rump.

"Done already?" Abby asked as she lifted her rump up and waved it side to side like a playful kitten. "Can't we extend the warm up for a few more minutes."

"No chance." Carolina replied. "Go ahead and spine the wheel."

Abby rolled her eyes as she looked down at the colorful wheel of spanking tools in front of her. The best bet she had was to keep her shorts up as long as she could or even just go bare bottom, even though it would hurt, because the second pair of panties she had on were the same color and honestly pretty thin. It would be better not to risk her cheat being discovered so soon. She let out a sigh of relief as her first item was gonna be the spoon over her clothes. Nothing too bad if she was being honest.

However, not even her three layers of clothing could truly hide the sting that came from the true speed that Alphonso used on her bottom. Each pop with that spoon felt like being stung by a bee, the sting was vibrant and raw, a new feeling for the girl who so far had only been spanked by the boy's hand. Both for fun and punishment, she had no idea how much any of the other five items could truly sting. Her feet kicked lighty as she squirmed around his lap to find a new comfy spot to lay, also giving him a good show as he spanked. Hoping that the more she moved around her backside, the more he would lose himself. Alphonso was a good guy so if he did get a more physical reaction to her movements, he would ask him to get off his lap for a moment while he calmed down. Possibly giving her a relief in surviving at least past eight minutes and five. She honestly doubted that Carolina could make it past eight minutes herself.

However, as a few more pops landed on her backside pelting it from top to bottom. Her more sexy squirms started to turn real as her backside started to show signs of pain. "What's this?" She heard Trinity say in a teasing voice. "Don't tell me that big tough, Abby can't handle a hard spanking."

Abby forced a smirk on her face as she stuck her tongue out. "Well unlike some of you, I like mine more mild and long." She snapped her eyes shut for a moment as he finished up with a fiery fury across her rump, like a drummer finishing a solo. If that was just the first set, Abby could only hope she could survive seven more. As he came to a stop, she sat up off his lap and pressed her hands against her already stinging rump. "See nothing too bad." She announced, mostly telling herself that. She took another spin of the wheel and a wave of nervousness began to spread over her body as the wheel landed on paddle over her panties.

The real test had come.

Abby took a breath before locking eyes with Alphonso as she slowly shimmed her pajama shorts down, exposing her choice of underwear for the night. Her more thin purple undies hidden under a sexy pair of solid violet bikini panties, with a lacy waistband, and more lace on her leg holes. The boy's face turned a dark brown color as he forced his eyes up and with a small whistle escaping his lips. A lot better looking than Trinity childish undies or Madison granny panties if she did say so herself. However, the real test would come after he got her in position for a season with this small paddle of his. She again went back to that more cat-like squirming she was doing, hoping to memorize him with her impressive butt. Her backside was not as large as someone like Madison but she had toned it from hours at the gym or on the field. With her home life, gyms and work became like almost a second home to her once she was old enough to get one and go to the gym by herself. Her true home being more with the Lewis family.

She smirked a bit as the first hard swat with that paddle landed a bit softer than she was expecting. Maybe her plan was starting to work a bit more, however it only managed to work for a moment before he began to slowly and carefully paddle her two panty covered rump. Making her jolt forward with each one, he seemed to be targeting the center of her rear instead of separate cheeks. It hurt more than she could have expected but she forced herself to stay as strong as she could. Trying to hide her yelps of pain by turning them into soft moans at the end, each one being more and more obvious that she might be faking. She was not like two of her friends, she was not good with hard spankings.

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack.

Each new swat that landed on her backside made her yelp truly be yelps and small cries of the word ouch kept escaping her lips. As her panty covered rump truly took on a burning feeling. He was starting to target her cheeks separately now, and whoever had gotten him this paddle made it so it could nearly cover one of her cheeks. Her only safe haven from him spanking higher or lower was that if he did he would hit part of her sitting spots and she was more than grateful that those were off limits. Eventually after two more sharp swats, Trinity called out that time was up. Abby was quick as she quickly but still sexy pulled up her shorts. "How the hell am I gonna survive six more of those and a few seconds?" Abby thought to herself as she reached over to spin the wheel a bit annoyed that this might not be going as well as she hoped. They had given Alphonso the freedom to spank as hard as he wanted with it turning into punishment swats. It was not enough to make them truly cry either so long as that happened then he would definitely lighten up. The idea of using crocodile tears did cross her mind but even as bad as she could be sometimes, didn't resort to doing that at least.

Her luck truly felt terrible as her next two spins of the wheel were the same. Two sets with him using that stupid spoon of his over her clothes. Two sessions that left her a squirmy and wiggly girl over his lap as for the third time he quickly pelted her backside with pops on all sides. And whatever spanks he missed or ran out of time to land from the first one, he made up on the second one. Twice she had reached back to block for just a moment, than to just cutely lower herself back into position. However, even she could tell that he was spanking softer than the first one with the spoon. It seemed that her small tricks were starting to work their magic on the boy. A few times when she looked back she could see in his dark but bright eyes how much he loved looking at her rear end. He was subconscious going a bit slower as he wanted to see the round rear bounce.

That was the only thing that gave her even a bit of strength that she could maybe survive three more sets. Her next spanking brought a bit more hope to her as it was gonna be a hand spanking over her clothes again, probably the weakest of the six choices. In her mind she had a plan to really ham up this one and then put her plan into place, make him fall in love with that feeling that he had mimicked when he spanked again regardless of what he used. However before she could lower herself back into place. Alphonso stopped her by putting her hands on her waist and keeping her up.

"Do you need a break?" Carolina asked the boy, as he had done over 20 sets of spankings so far and even that might have taken a toll on the boy.

"Of course he needs a break when it's her turn." Trinity grumbled.

"No, I don't need a break." Alphonso said, as a firm look appeared on his face, one that sent waves of panic running down her spine. "I am just gonna do something I should have done at the start of this, expose the little cheater at her game."

"W-What are you-"Before she could even react, he pulled down her pants and first pair of panties exposing a thin pair of violet undies underneath.

"Cheater!" Trinity roared but at least from the sound of her voice she did not sound mad. "I knew it!"

"Oh please none of you would have known." Abby replied as she turned her nervous look over to Alphonso. "How did you know?" She tried to ignore how Alphonso's eyes seemed to be looking towards the row of switches they had picked. "B-Before we do anything else, how did you know?" She asked putting her hands on his cheeks to turn his attention back onto him. Hoping that maybe her nervous smile would get her more mercy, than even she knew she deserved.

Alphonso took her hands off her face before putting them on his shoulders. His other hands came to rest on her waist as he smiled at her. "I have spanked you enough times over your clothes and underwear to tell that you had on another layer. Also all of that squirming you did while I paddled you actually showed that other layer for just a moment of time." She blushed a bit as the boy patted her on this thin layer of panties. "The real question is more towards the rest of us here. What should be the punishment for cheating in this little contest?"

"How about letting the girl go as being disqualified is already punishment enough?" Abby tried desperately but taking one gauge at the room seemed to have a common answer. As all of her friends were currently holding one of the switches they picked before. "What happened to all that talk about mercy for your enemies, Carolina?!"

"This is not mercy for my enemies as you are not my enemy." She gave Abby a sweet little smile. "This is punishment for cheating, there is a difference."

"And punishment for making fun of my choice in underwear!"

Before she could counter that claim she felt herself being draped across Alphonso's lap. Her hands came back to block her backside but the stronger boy was quicker and pinned her wrists to her back. "Hang on a second!" Abby said as nerves began to spill down her body as she tried to kick her legs and maybe manage to roll off his lap. "Alphonso, come on we don't have to do this!"

"Pretty sure we had an agreement." Alphonso said as he started to pat her backside with one of the more thinner switches that Trinity had made that evening. "If you got caught cheating on anything that was gonna be a hard spanking."

Trinity's eyes went wide as she felt the first of many sharp and quick whacks with this switch. Another brand new feeling of pain that started to race through her backside like lightning. Real true yelps began to spill from her mouth as she started to wiggle and squirm not to keep her backside looking good for the boy, but because she was trying to move her butt out of the watch of that switch. Tears started to fill her eyes as the sting from three sets with the spoon, his hand and that stupid paddle had got the fire in place, but that sharp whips from this switch was what really got it going. It didn't take long before a few tears rolled down her face and she was softly sobbing. By all means not sorry that she had been cheating, but sorry that she had gotten caught for cheating.

About a minute later much to relief, she found herself being cuddled close to his chest, her head resting against his stomach. Her tears were a bit more silent as he rubbed soothing circles into her back and his other hand gently patted her stinging rear. She was not a fan of her butt being rubbed after a spanking, but the gentle pats that reminded her of her daddy when he was around more. Her arms were around his wrist and she just listened to the sound of his voice, his soft humming. Honestly this was her favorite part of a good spanking, the comfort that came afterwards. They didn't need to speak during these more calm moments between them, just knowing that he was nearby was enough for this well spanked girl.

After about five minutes she finally pulled herself free from Alphonso and made her way over to Madison who took over control of gentle patting the fire out from her stinging rump. Her backside taking on a darker hue than his skin color with a few lighter marks from that switch. "Thank goodness that Trinity can't pick a freaking switch to save her life." She remarked, making the girl stick her tongue out at her. "Y'all can't blame a girl for trying, cause unlike most of you I don't like being spanked hard."

"That was obvious," Madison said playfully. "Your little moans were way too forced."

Abby lowered her voice to a whisper. "At least I nearly didn't have an orgasm over his lap." She winced as that got her a slightly harder pat from the now blushing girl. "Okay I will stop, at least all you have to do is beat Carolina. So I have a feeling that you are gonna win."

"That is what I am afraid of." Madison admitted. "Carolina actually has been worrying me since your spanking started."

"How come?" Both Trinity and Abby asked.

"She has taken punishment spankings from him before, and she also likes them a bit harder I think. However the big thing is that after seeing mine and knowing that she won't be judged for liking them. The real question is what will happen first, will she have to give up like I did or will testing her limits make her want to stop?"

Abby looked over at the dark cream skinned girl and smirked for a moment, and she could see it in the girl's eyes for a moment. She was hungry for this spanking and more excited than the rest of them. "This just got very interesting."

A/N: Thank you all for reading as always and her the third part as promised last night and you can expect the next chapter to be out sometime between 7-8 oclock as this little contest comes to an end and it is up to Carolina to dethrone Madison. I have had more fun writting these chapters than I have in a while since this is completely based off what spins I get from this wheel. As always I am grateful for all of you, each and every read, like, review and kind message. So again thank you all, and after this chapter, we only have three more left before we reach the end of season 1 of Tales of A School Spanker. I have a lot of ideas planned for new seasons of stories, and of course I will be updating Crimson Hide every Saturday evening or morning, two chapters a week. However, I don't want to overwhelm you all with ideas and stories. So I have two in place out of four different ideas that are gonna come up and will be updated while I work on episodes ideas for season two of this fic.

Again thank you all and i will see you later today (hopefully)

Until Next Time.

Stay Safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you might be spanked.

Bye Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 3.5K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...
8.6K 228 25
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...
2.1K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...