Pureblood Temptation of Zerg...

By cloud_hh

A story about traveling to the Zerg world and becoming a fatally attractive pure-blood male who is sexually h... More

📌
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

538 7 0
By cloud_hh

I don’t understand how a female in this world can get orgasmic just by chatting a few words. He originally started teasing the other person when he was imparting sexual knowledge to him with an embarrassed look on his face. What does it mean? After asking less than ten sentences, the other party shot‌‍‎‎‌. What the hell?!

Lister shuddered and finished ejaculating. Because he didn't take off his pants, all the semen not only got on his underwear, but some of it also flowed along the seam of his buttocks. Around the butt.

He felt a little bad now, but more of a strange and strong pleasure. He felt at this moment that he was so horny that he ejaculated in front of a male, and he was hiding in the house and watching the video of the male.

The hole is definitely a completely different experience! The person in front of him is a living, underage who has not even touched the female’s ‌‍‎‌‍slut‎‍‎‌‌holes‎‍(not)! A clean underage who doesn’t even know what he is!

If I could possess such a handsome man...

Lister's sense of shame was broken as early as the moment he ejaculated. Only the sense of morality was still struggling and tearing in her heart, guarding his shaky reason.

No...the other party is still a minor! If he... then he is kidnapping the little male!

But just as he was having a war between heaven and man in his heart, he suddenly heard his sweet and delicious little boy asking himself if he wanted to go to class.

yes! He is in class! No matter what you do, it's just to impart sexual knowledge! As long as he doesn't insert the little male's meat‍‎‍‎stick into his own ass, it's not illegal!

#See each other‌‍‎‌‎ ejaculate‌‍‎‎‌ and stop talking. I planned to finish class early and go to bed, so I opened my mouth

#I didn’t realize that the idiot had been seduced by me to the point of abducting me

#囧口blameme#

#teacher发saoblame

Chi Bai found that the teacher who was shy just now suddenly seemed to be a different person. He lifted himself from the chair into the other person's arms, and there was also a hard thing on his butt.

Lister wore a shirt and trousers today. After he sat the little boy on his lap, he smiled first and then unbuttoned 7 buttons on his shirt with one hand. He unbuttoned the 7th button in total. The hand stopped after 6, making the sexy chest wide open, but not completely exposed, but half-covered, and you could faintly see the two already hard red breasts. ‎

"Bai, don't be afraid. The teacher just wants to teach you more knowledge. Come on." Chi Bai, who had been stunned for a long time, put his hand on his chest and rubbed it vigorously.

"Ah... Bai's hands are so good... It feels so comfortable to touch the teacher..." Lister moaned wantonly, and his glass-colored eyes narrowed to a slit in comfort, "Does Bai know where this belongs to the teacher..." ...Ah, it's great...This is the teacher's breasts...If Bai wants to fuck a female in the future, he must touch her here first...Ah, and this..."

"Did you see the two raised red dots here on the teacher's side? Does Bai know what they are? These are the teacher's slutty breasts. Only the teacher wants to be slutty. When you fuck the holes, they will become red and erect. Do you want to touch them?"

"Teacher... I don't want to touch your pussy‌‎‍‍‍‍‌‎‍‎‌‍‎‎‍..." Chi Bai said flatly against the other person's face that was stained red with lust. Refused.

Don't make trouble, if he touches the other person's slut, the other person might have to watch his slut, saying, Maybe you have to sell the labor of your fingers.

There are so many hungry females in this world, and he can't possibly satisfy them all.

Therefore, as a male in this world, in order not to die from exhaustion, you must learn to say no.

His rejection started with the teacher in front of him who wanted to play with his body.

Lister licked his lips dissatisfied. He raised Chi Bai's index finger and whispered into the other person's ear: "Didn't Bai ask the teacher just now? Use your index finger to fuck the teacher's sexy hole." Is it okay if you don’t fuck her to the end? If Bai doesn’t want to touch the teacher’s breasts, you can first insert the teacher’s butt and eyes to test the depth... Hmm ...Bai has never touched a female’s ‌‍‎‌‍sao‎‍‎‌‌hole‎‍. The teacher’s ‌‍‎‌‍sao‎‍‎‌‌hole‎‍ is wet and soft, and he also likes to insert‎‍‎ into‍‍ ‎‌Bite the thing that is gone and bite it tightly, and then start to squirt ‎‎‌‍lewd‎‎‍‌water‍‍‌, Bai really doesn’t want to have a penetration, eh?”

After saying that, he inserted Chi Bai's index finger into his mouth, circled his tongue around the finger, and kept squeezing and sucking it with the flesh walls of his mouth. 

After licking the entire index finger, he held Chi Bai's hand and began to use the other person's fingers one after another to pump and insert his own mouth, not only simulating sex ‌‎Love‎‎‍The frequency of intercourse, and the expression as if what he is holding in his mouth at the moment is not Chi Bai's index finger, but the other person's thick and hard ‎‌‍‎cock‍‎‌butt‎‎‍‌, that kind of intoxicating enjoyment The look on her face is so coquettish.

Chi Bai was a little annoyed by being licked by the other party. He used his free hand to pinch Riester's breasts hard, and then took advantage of the other party's advantage. At the moment of moaning, he pulled his index finger out of the other person's mouth, and then rubbed it on the other person's bulging crotch.

"Teacher, I'm tired. I want to go back to my room and sleep."

As he spoke, Chi Bai wanted to leave the other party's lap, but as soon as he stood up, he was pushed to the ground by Lister, who was already extremely empty.

Fortunately, the foster care center had thick wool carpets in Xiao Xiongzi’s room, so Chi Bai was not injured after his fall.

Chi Bai was shocked by the other party's actions, but before he could say anything, he saw that the other party had taken off his pants, straddled him, and his big elastic ass was rubbing against his. Crotch.

"Xiao Xiongzi, let the teacher sleep with you~ The teacher will definitely make you comfortable~"

chapter 10, ‎‎‌‌‍色‍‍‌‎‎情‍‌‎‎The teacher cried and begged to be fucked‌‍‎‌‍ saucy‎‍‎‌‌ hole‎‍‌‍‍‎‌ fart‌‎‍‌ eye‍‌‌ was ‍‌big‌‍‎‎ forced ‎‍‌Top dry

If Chi Bai is mature now, maybe he will be rubbed to the point of erection. After all, the man in front of him really twists his butt very hard. It feels really good to have his crotch squeezed by such tight and elastic buttocks. Very cool.

But Chi Bai wouldn't say it. On the contrary, he had to pretend to be troubled, and while trying to push the other person away, he timidly said: "Teacher, I, I really want to go back to the room to sleep..." So don't do it anymore Harassing me! I can't afford to be hard if you harass me again! !

After hearing this, Lister stopped swinging his hips and sat directly on Chi Bai, pressing him down to prevent him from leaving. When he saw that the other person was still reaching out to push him, he simply hugged the other person's upper body directly into his arms.

Because he is a male, Chi Bai's body is two sizes smaller than that of a female. After being pulled by the other party, his whole face was buried directly into the other party's chest, and his mouth just happened to stop on the other party's hard ‎‍‍‎breasts‌‍‍ Above the ‎‌head‍‎‎‎‌, this position now allows him to take the other person’s slut‌‎‍‍breast‌‎‍‎ Son‌‍‎‎‍ in one mouthful by just moving his mouth slightly.

"Don't Bai like the teacher? Isn't it good for the teacher to sleep with Bai?" As he said, Lister put Chi Bai's hands on his buttocks, using his hands‍‌big‌‍‎‎power‎‍‌ He started rubbing the ground, "Ahhhh... Teacher's butt feels so comfortable being touched by Bai... Bai doesn't like Teacher's butt... Is Teacher's butt not big enough or soft enough..."

Chi Bai frowned and felt the plumpness under his hands. The other party's peach-like butt was pressed and twisted by his fingers into various ‎‎‌‌‍color‍‍‌‎‎‎‎affection‍‌‎‎ postures, but it was always full and voluptuous. , sticky fingers kept moving on it.

"I feel happy touching the teacher's butt...but but..."

"No buts," Lister raised the young male's head and licked the other's lips, moaning with satisfaction from his mouth, "The teacher is doing this because he loves you...ah, please touch harder. Teacher’s naughty butt... Bai... um... don’t you want to love your teacher... Ahhhh, rub my butt hard and explode it!!”

Just when Chi Bai was about to speak, the other party took the opportunity to lick it in. 

Litus was like sucking some supreme delicacy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 64.6K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
188K 37.9K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...