Pureblood Temptation of Zerg...

By cloud_hh

A story about traveling to the Zerg world and becoming a fatally attractive pure-blood male who is sexually h... More

📌
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 3

1.1K 13 0
By cloud_hh

The liquid entered his body hotly. He wanted to taste it with his mouth and small ‎‍‍‌‌hole‍‍‌‌‎. He swore that he would never allow any of it to leak out of his body! Not at all! He wants to eat it all! Eat all the ‌‍‎‍‎semen‍‌‎fluid‌‌‍‎‍ in the male’s big ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌!

Such a wonderful taste...

Even if there is no hot ‌‍‎‍‎semen‌‌‍‎‍ filled with male pheromones, it doesn’t matter...

He wants to lick...lick the male's big meat‍‌‍‎rod‍‌...want to lick...

The desire is too deep...I can no longer ejaculate...

I can’t lick the male’s big meat‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ and he can’t ejaculate...

The man's eyes were completely red. He was like a lustful beast that had been hungry for a long time and had completely lost its composure. With his hands and feet on the ground, he lifted up the buttocks that had swallowed up the male's underwear. She crawled towards the bed in one step, and her panties rubbed fiercely against the man's inner wall as she crawled. The fishy-smelling liquid was left on the floor, but it was such a pleasure. But it cannot satisfy men. His ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ was close to his abdomen, but he could not ejaculate ‌‍‎‍‎semen‍‌‎‌‌‍‎‍ as smoothly as he had the previous few times.

The boy was still asleep, breathing air through his nose, and his pink lips were slightly open. To the man, this was a silent invitation.

He got close to the boy's face, and the crazy pheromones unique to males immediately swept through his nose. He could feel that his body was like a completely mature heart under the temptation of pheromones. Fruit, if no one picks it, the pulp inside will explode. 

The small ‎‍‍‌‌hole behind him began to spurt water, and his ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ was already so hard that it hurt. He could no longer control his lustful body, so he leaned forward and captured Xiongzi's lips.

Such a nice touch…

The man was fascinated. He gently licked the male's lips a few times, then went straight in and vigorously turned and sucked on the other person's mouth and tongue. It was like marking his belongings, and he had to lick every corner carefully over and over again. Move it until the other person's tongue is completely filled with your breath.

He also put his hand into the quilt, groped for Xiongzi's little hand, and put it on his ‎‌‌‎flesh‍‌‍‎stick‍‌.

"Um!"

‎‌‌‎The meat‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ came out almost the moment it was touched, and the thick white liquid immediately filled the male's hands.

The man gasped and withdrew from Xiongzi's lips and tongue.

This was the fourth time he had ejaculated tonight, but instead of being relieved at all, his desire only grew higher.

Men know that this is all because of male pheromones.

The purer the blood, the stronger the aphrodisiac effect it exudes for the female.

Normally, under the influence of male pheromones, a female can ejaculate three or four times a night, but now he feels that he has no problem ejaculating all night long.

Because the concentration of pheromones possessed by this sleeping male is so high that it can make any female in the empire fall into a state of crazy estrus. Even the most determined soldiers will automatically spread their buttocks in front of each other. Praying to be penetrated and fucked to tears!

Chapter 3. Finger tongue rape‎‍sao‎‌‍hole‌‌mature uncle‌‎high‍‎‎surge‎‎‍‌ejaculate urine

Chi Bai endured it for a while, but when he saw that the other party was becoming more and more bold, he almost turned over the quilt and sat astride the floor to rape him with his back point.

But that's about it.

Chi Bai felt the slippery touch under his body with a constipated look on his face. He was suffering from severe embarrassment and didn't know whether to interrupt the other party's conversation. During this hesitation, I felt like my cock‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ was being deepthroated.

Under the quilt, the man was holding Chi Bai's hand, playing with his ‎‌ posterior ‎‍ hole‎‍, and at the same time carefully licking the other person's ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌.

Although it is a bit regretful that because he is still underage and has not yet reached the estrus period, the little male's ‎‌‌‎flesh‍‌‍‎rod‍‌ cannot achieve an erection and ‌‍‎‌ejaculate‍‌‎‍sperm‍‌‍, but such a strong pheromone is enough. It makes the man act like a slut, twisting his buttocks constantly and greedily licking the little male's flesh‍‌‍‎cock‍‌.

So good...‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌so good...I finally licked the‎‌‌‎ meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌...

And he was the first female to lick the little male’s flesh‍‌‍‎cock‍‌! Before him, no female had ever enjoyed his little male!

The man buried Chi Bai's head and let out a happy moan. He licked the meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌ more carefully. His tongue was like a snake with body temperature, swimming across the lower end of the meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌ and then licking up the lines inch by inch until it reached the top, where the pheromones were so strong that he almost suffocated. , sucked hard several times, as if he wanted to suck out all the semen that would come only a few years later.

His little cock...his big cock‍‌‍‎cock‍‌...

The man stopped moving his ‎‍‎‍‎‍ and deeply swallowed the big ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎cock‍‌ in front of him.

The discomfort and vomiting sensation of having a huge object in the throat caused an extremely strong climax.

The man can no longer remember that this is his first time to ejaculate. The back hole has already turned into a nest of soft flesh. Even touching it with his fingers can make him reach it. Double or even triple orgasm, but he didn’t want to take his attention away from the big meat in his mouth.

Such a huge cock, filling his entire mouth, completely belongs to the ridiculously beautiful male in front of him, but this male has not even come into estrus yet, and he is already fucked by his big cock. His 20-year-old ‌‎‍‎kinky‍‌‎‎‌slutty‎‌woman played with the ‎‌‌‎meat‍‌‍‎stick‍‌.

He has already used his mouth and hands to rape the man in front of him who will make the entire empire crazy in the future!

If the male was not too young to have an erection, he would probably be able to use his slippery ‎‍‍‎honey‍‍‌‎hole‍‎ to ruthlessly occupy the male in front of him.

The man fantasizes about the male's big meat, which will become erect little by little under his play, becoming hard and thick, and then he will forcefully spread his buttocks, and use that wave to make the water flow. ‌‍‎‎‍Small ‎‍‍‌‌hole‍‍‌‌‎, sit directly into the opponent’s ‎‌‌‎flesh‍‌‍‎rod‍‌, completely engulfing it, leaving no gaps.

What an intense pleasure it will be!

Not to mention supporting the other person's body, inserting and pulling out the other person's big meat, and then grinding his own prostate...

Chi Bai finally couldn't stand it anymore. He had never seen such a coquettish man having so much fun with his own cock that couldn't erect yet. He ejaculated under the quilt. ‍‎It came‌‎‌‍over and over again, the hot ‌‍‎‍‎sperm‍‌‎juice‌‌‍‎‍ almost stained the whole bed! Does he still want to sleep?

Chi Bai sat up from the bed angrily, pushed the slut over in the quilt and turned her over, making her keep a bitch mating position. Then she pressed her back with one hand and pressed hard on her slut with the other. A hard slap on the butt.

As a result, the man's screams turned into lustful moans within a few seconds.

"Hard, ahhhh... beat me to death...ahhhh, it feels so good...it feels so good, I want more..."

When Chi Bai heard this, his nose almost became angry. He took a bite of the other person's big honey-colored ass, which made the other person tremble and ejaculate again.

"What else do you want?!" Chi Bai asked angrily as he slapped the other person's butt with more force. He slapped the other person's butt until it was red and swollen. The strong buttocks lined the teeth marks. Want more ‍‌‍ ‎色‌‎‌‍‎情‎‎‌‌‍How much‍‌‍‎色‌‎‌‍‎情‎‎‌‌‍.

"I want to spank my ass again! And more! Ahhhhh!"

Chi Bai didn't bother to hit him any more. He directly put four fingers together and inserted them hard into the opponent's juice-overflowing small hole. As a result, he just hit the prostate point on the flesh wall. I hit this spot hard with my fingers every time, and only used my fingers to fuck the other person’s ‎‌‌‎‍‌‎holes ‎‌‍‎ more than ten times, and then I fucked him thoroughly.

This time the man completely reached the peak of his climax. He ejaculated and passed out, leaving only his hands full of semen. Chi Bai, who was having sex with someone, looked at the completely dirty bed with despair.

Yaerlin knelt on the bed and spread his buttocks with both hands so that his little cock could

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
3.5M 148K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
206K 14.7K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
3M 194K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...