Misunderstandings Se Shuru Hu...

By 10lechu10

Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marria... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

560 48 16
By 10lechu10

In Khurana House

Neil pov

What is happening here..... just one day in this house and she already started to keep my parents on her side..... how dare she..... why papa and mom can't understand she is not a good person.... Ragini I have your confession video with me ..... if you do anything then sure I will show that to everyone..... you can show your fack face to others but it won't affect me...... From morning you are doing weird things to impress my family .... what do you think just doing Pooja in mandhir,singing or preparing breakfast you can enter into everyone's heart then that is only your thinking..... I Neil Khurana have the power to understand everyone........ So don't think of me as a loser........OMG what I am thinking....Why I am wasting my time for that girl......Oh no I want to talk with swara ........ I hope she is not angry with me because of all the problems yesterday happened...

He dailed swara's number and after 3 ring she took the phone

Neil: Swara I am Neil.....why are you not talking anything......why are you silent.....please I am really sorry I really don't know ....how me and Ragini shared same room ..I don't know .....I know you are angry with ragini because she ruined ur life but please don't get angry with me..... You are my precious friend..... please Swaru...... Say something....

Swara: Neil I don't have any problem so don't think I have problem with you for you being with ragini ... But from today don't contact me......Ragini won't like if you call me..... So from today onwards we can stop the contact between us with friendly note...

Neil:Why swaran....why are you thinking about ragini.....how can it affect the friendship between us just because your sister don't like..... Okay I will never contact you.....

Swara: Sorry Neil I am in stressed situation so please understand me ..... don't think negative....

Neil: I can understand your situation......bye swara....

After hanging the phone he throw his phone on the floor.......it broke with big sound........

Why god.....why me......why you bring ragini to my life..... She already catch the attention of my family ....now she broke the friendship between me and swara.......how can she.......she showing that innocent face and catching everyone's attention..... If I stay here one more min then I will lose my control ...... I have to go to office if I want to change my mood.....

After freshening up and changing to office attire he is looking for the file ..... suddenly ragini came there to call him for the breakfast unknown about his current mood.....

Ragini: Neil Ji maa and papa calling you for the breakfast.....are you going to the office....

Neil is already pissed with ragini and he grabbed ragini's both sholder and pinned her to the wall and said ...

Neil: What are you thinking.....just showing your this fake innocent face you can make me fall in your trap........ Wow with in a single day your love towards your sister husband laksh is vanished and now you are trying to catch me ........oh I know you girls will do anything to live a rich people's lifestyle.... now I understood what is happened .. you first choose laksh because he is rich then our that unexpected thing happened and you got to know that I am richer than that laksh and  your love for him is destroyed and now you want to catch my attention and make me fall in your love ....right .....I know about this type of cheap  girls .....

After hearing his accusation, her eyes started to well up.He also got shocked because of his behaviour after seeing tears in her eyes..... But again his evil mind took him and said .....

Neil: Don't think that by showing this fake tears I will melt ......that is only your thinking....... Mrs Ragini Neil Khurana..... you already have my surname so now why are you trying to woo me... You can buy anything you want....you have a lavish life ......Sorry I forget you need money.... That's why you are trying to impress me and family ......one min.....

After that he took some credit card from his purse and gave to ragini.....

Neil: keep this ..... For this money only you are doing drama from morning like a ideal bahu...So keep it with you ... for money please don't do these things....okay.... Now happy ..... your all dreams comes true......now you can remove the facade of ideal bahu and wife .....and one more thing don't call me Neil ji...... Just call me Neil......

After telling this he started to move outside but ragini grabbed his hands and pull him towards her and she rotate him now Neil back is touching the wall and then ragini started to shout....

Ragini: Don't think that... just because you have money you can buy ragini with your money.... Keep this card with you only.... I don't need this.... If I need anything I can buy with my own money.... I don't want your money....... What do you think of yourself you are great and you can do anything....just because I am married to you don't rise your voice okay.....I had enough of everyone  taking decisions for me and obeying everyone without telling my point ....so old ragini is died and this ragini is fighter......I don't want your money and I am not doing this to impress you all... I don't want your impression.......you are just stranger to me......now do you have anything to say ....and one more thing I am making breakfast and doing Pooja is my thing so don't come to the conclusion that I doing this to impress you or your family..... And one more thing I won't tell you that I never did any mistakes....but it is true that I did mistakes but you even don't know about my life so you don't have any right to blame me also..... And I don't like to give explanation to my wrong doings to you ...and you already confirmed that we are not husband and wife so don't expect any respect from me....next time if you manhandled me I will kill you ..got it....... I really fed up with everyones bossiness towards me.......you got it....... If you want come and have food otherwise go to office ....I only came here to call you because of your parents....they are not jerk like you .......

After telling this she Stromed out from the room....
But again she came back and throw the credit cards to his face and said.....

Ragini: if you have that much money just go and help poor people ...... atleast god will give you his blessings.....but don't show this credit card again to me okay.......

Here Neil is really shocked because of ragini's behaviour.... in his life he never see a girl who talked back with him like this .....every girl he met want to become his friend or girl friend due to his family status ......but she is different..... Then he looked at the credit card...she already broke the card ......first time he is impressed with one girl attitude........ Without his knowledge he smiled slightly.....but he masked it fastly...... Again he become angry because how can she talk to him like this.....no one is dare to look at him but she pinned him to walk and she talked with him rudely....he won't leave her......... He also stormed out of the room .....

After coming from Room ....Ragini stand outside the room and. Said to herself....

Ragini: Ragini how can you do like this....who gave you this much confidence....but I am really proud of you.....you can do it.....You have to maintain this attitude otherwise again you will become the puppet of others..... Enough is enough now you have show others who is ragini and if they behave with you politely then you also behave politely if they show attitude you also show attitude....and more important don't show your weakness to that jerk Neil....what is he thinking about himself ... whenever he want he can insult me no I won't allow.....I will show him if he insult me again......

After speaking to herself she went downstairs...

In Hall

Anjali saw ragini is coming down from her room .... observing ragini Anjali got to know something is not good ....but she is not going to ask.... because she don't want to interfere in their matter ....she know with one day no relationship can't be created...it will take time to build a strong relationship....so she just avert ragini ...she asked..

Anjali: Ragini did you arrange food in dinning table..

Ragini: No mom.....I will arrange now....

Anjali: I will help you beta...... come we can go.....

Ragini and Anjali goes to kitchen to arrange the dinning table......

After sometime Neil and his father comes to dinning hall to have the food ....Same time Anjali and Ragini also come there..... Everyone sit in the dinning table except Ragini .....

Anjali: Ragini...why are you standing there ...come and sit......

Ragini: No mom I am okay ....I will eat after sometime....

Anjali: Beta here everyone eat at same time...So come and eat.....

Ragini: Okay ......

Neil(murmure): Her every activity shows that she want to prove she is great bahu but she will tell like I am not trying to gain anyone's  impression..... Double standard.....

Adhitya: Neil I am planning to conduct a Reception of yours marriage..... What is your suggestion....

Neil: I don't think so.....I think we can conduct after sometimes......

Adhitya: why...... It is important thing....you should introduce Ragini to everyone....your marriage is important....

Neil: Papa first I want time to adjust to this marriage .... Second our closely relatives and our important partners already attended our marriage... Even maheswari's invited so many clients and partners so almost everyone knows Ragini is my wife.... So it is not important everyone should know she is my wife ....so we can conduct reception when I am become comfortable to accept this marriage......

Adhitya: Okay for your comfortable I will give you 15 days ....after 15 days I will conduct your reception ... It is not important for you to introduce your wife to world ....but for us it is important to introduce our daughter in law to world... Okay...

Neil know it is waste to argue with him so he just node his head ......

After that Adhitya asked ragini...

Adhitya: Ragini beta what is today's special ...

Ragini: Papa I made aloo paratta, butter paneer , poori, chola bhature,Daal makhani,shaheer panneer.....for sweet gulab jamun....

Adhitya: Wow ragini you are really great ......... This much food...

Ragini: Papa I don't know your all favourite dish so I made this....

Anjali: No beta we are really happy.........this is your home you can do as your wish......

Neil is not liking the attention........so he said

Neil : Mom we can start to eat .....I am getting late for office.......

So they all started to have the fud .....and

Adhitya: Beta your food is really tasty......OMG I never had this much tasty food .....

Anjali: True ragini this food is amazing.....we are loving your food .......

Neil is not giving any expression and having food....

Neil mind: OMG it is really tasty ....but I won't say to her.....but how can she make this much yummy food ....even swara don't know the cooking.... swara and ragini is sister then why she is  not knowing cooking and ragini knows cooking...but food is tasty....if I get this food everyday I am ready to eat it ..........

But his ego is not allowing him to say thanks to her for the food or even he is not ready to compliment.....

Neil: Mom I am getting late ....so I am going to office ....

he rushed to go to office .....and he forget to took his file ....so Anjali gave the file to ragini and told her to give that file to him.....she runs behind him to give file and last she called him

Ragini: Neil.....you forget your file ....

Neil stoped there and she rushed towards him By tangling her leg in the saree, she causes himself to fall onto his chest... Both started to look each other .......both forget the surrounding and started to look each other eyes intensely.......

Anjali and Adhitya comes there after hearing the sound and they got surprised after seeing the scene there.... so they faked coughing to make them comes back to their revive.....

After hearing the sound both comes back from the revive and they looked at Anjali and adhitya first then they look at each other.....they suddenly stand from there position and stand there awkwardly ....then Neil took his file and run from there to his car and same with ragini she also run from there and goes to kitchen....

Both Anjali and adhitya started to laugh..........

Guys these pictures I took randomly from Google .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 1.8K 41
Hi... This is my 1st ff... Story would begin from the truth out scene... It would mainly focus on Ragini... In this Ragini will not be janki and shek...
59.9K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...
18.9K 1.5K 12
Its a raglak ff ......its a luv triangle between swalakrag................ Laksh is a ACP ....an arrogant man....girls drool over him...but he gives...
330K 14.3K 31
The story will start from serial track where laksh misunderstood swara and married ragini!!! In this story i will show how swara and sanskar fall for...