๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„ {๐—ข๐—ก ๏ฟฝ...

By chysopretty

๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ... More

๐๐’๐€ ๐Ÿ›‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โค๏ธโ€ .
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“บ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII~ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ
VIII~ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
VIII~ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
IX~ ๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ
IX~ ๐€ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
X~ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž !
XI~ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
XIII~ ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
XIV~ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ?
XV~ "๐€๐ง๐ฑ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก"
XVI ~ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
XVll~ ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐

XII~ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ

177 5 0
By chysopretty

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅:

𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈//

𝐀𝐕𝐀//

Same Day
Cam's Apartment

Naomi's POV

As I'm pointing Klay's gun at him he stares me in my eyes, smirking. My perspective of him took a total turn today, not that I'm the one to judge but I don't know him too well enough to know if he was really going to kill me or not.

Then for him to say he doesn't care about me threw me off, like he was the one all in my face being super friendly acting like he cares about me. Then had me open up to him and all. That shit just makes me wanna give up on trust.

"What you waiting on? Not like I got shit to lose, ain't that right Shai?" He nudged Shai with his left leg.

Shai was balled up onto the floor coughing up blood at the moment. Klay continued to smirk at me, he's really scaring me lowkey giving Joe vibes.

"Kash is dead, Erinna about to die, Kyran just moved back home which means he's gonna die soon. So what the fuck you waiting on? Ion got shit to live for but pain. All y'all in this house looking at me crazy judging me, like yall ain't a fucking mess too."

He looked over at Cam who was weakly looking at Klay. I can tell he wanted to help him so bad but he was too banged up to do anything.

"Cam you still in love with Kaylin but got this hoe in here, you know you using her until you get back with Kaylin."

He moved his eyes back over to me,
"And you, I used to think you were special. But if you think about it you really a bop, pregnant with somebody else baby but leading my nigga on. Prolly better off, offing yourself cause if you were my mom I'd hate you."

I held my tears back from flowing out of my eyes, God sometimes I hate being pregnant showing emotions so weak. I put my arms down and walked over to Klay.

He looked me into my eyes and dropped his smirk, I then grabbed his left hand and held it out, smacking his gun into his hand. I slap him with so much force across the right side of his face.

"You may not have shit to lose, but as long as you're living you will suffer. Crack feen." I glared while letting tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks.

Austin.TX📍
November 21, 2022
1:46 PM

Big Z House

Ava's POV

After taking an extremely hot shower, I lotioned my body up with some Victoria Secret Bombshell lotion. When I say butter I mean butter! That shit makes me smell so good.

After finishing the rest of my hygiene I throw on an all white plain bodysuit and a fur coat to go over. I also put on some white fur boots to match, sprayed some bombshell perfume on, and smeared some clear lip gloss over my pretty ass lips.

So yeah I cried for days when Jonnu yelled at me for trying to buy him some stuff for his trip. That shit had me feeling ugly and embarrassed, I didn't know how to handle the way I was feeling so I decided to find my own way.

Trey brother sells weed so I had him get some for me because if I would have asked Aj he would have flipped out. I can't roll for shit so I had Trey roll me 5 nice ass joints, ugh I love my friends foreal.

I grabbed one from out of my dresser draw, grabbed the pink Chanel book bag Jonnu brought me and headed outside to the back patio.

Nobody was home, Avon and Big Z were at the studio of course and Jonnu and Saquan hadn't been coming around since I showed up to their house. Since it's Thanksgiving break I'll be staying with Avon for the week. I place my blunt on the patio table along with my phone.

Pulling the mini grill towards me I lifted the Weber off and tossed the book bag inside. Going back into the house I go to my room to grab my pill speaker and head to the kitchen. As I'm looking through the liquor bottles set up neatly I pick out Woodford Reserve Whiskey, my mom's favorite bourbon.

Checking the drawls for a lighter and all I see is matches so I guess that will do. Getting back outside on the patio I opened up the bottle of whiskey and poured some over the book bag. I placed the bottle down onto the table and lit a match up, lighting my blunt and throwing it onto the bookbag making a fire.

As I'm inhaling the blunt I connect my phone to my speaker to play. "I'm looking for the hoes" by Sexxy Red , turning it all the way up I placed the pill on the table and grabbed the bottle of whiskey pouring a shot into my mouth.

I hear the patio door open so I turn around to see Aj, Saquan, Kyrie and Jonnu following behind him. Oh this is just great.

"The fuck you doing!?" Aj shouted over the music.

I smirked only looking at Aj because I didn't wanna make eye contact with that nigga.

I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and tried passing it to Aj, "Here! This was mom's favorite. Take a shot." I laughed.

He pushed my arm away and grabbed my pill speaker. After turning it off he grabbed the bottle out of my hand,
"Ava what the fuck? What is this?!" He yelled while pointing to the fire.

"Oh nothing I didn't want that bookbag so I decided to burn it." I struggled remembering I have the earrings he brought me still in, I dropped the blunt in the ashtray and took the Chanel stud earrings out. "Oh and these." I smiled while dropping the studs into the fire.

Walking past everyone toward the patio door, Aj grabbed me,
"Don't. Touch. Me." I demanded sternly.
He unhand me and let me go back into the house.

I grabbed my Chanel purse, my phone and my car keys. I then went into Aj's room into his closet to find his black bookbag full of money, I grabbed 2 stacks of $10,000 and shoved it into my purse. Walking out of his room I head out front to my car, bye y'all I'm going shopping!

Omniscient

Avon looked at Kyrie in confusion, "What the fuck wrong with her?" Kyrie struggled his shoulders while Saquan and Jonnu stared at each other.

They both knew why Ava was acting that way but they didn't know it was about to get worse.

Avon stormed back into the house looking for her but didn't see her in her room, he walked past his room but remembered he had his door shut. So he walked back and went straight to his closet to see his bookbag wide open. He dumps the money out only counting 8 stacks when he knows he had 10.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

Avon ran back outside to the patio, "Kyrie bro she stole 20 racks."

"What?"

"Yeah bro come help me find her." He stated while going back into the house with Kyrie following him.

Saquan mugged Jonnu, "Nigga this all your fucking fault!" He whispered loudly.

Jonnu clenched his jaw, "Imma fix it."

Naomi's POV

I knock on Cam's door about 3 times, as I'm waiting I pull out my phone to see an incoming call from Avon. Ignoring the call I slipped my phone back into my pocket and Cam opened his front door. From what it looks like he's healed up pretty well, this man fine as fuck I'm sorry.

"Wassam, pretty lady."

"Hey love." I blushed while walking inside of the apartment.

I went to sit on his living couch while Followed behind me.

"You been straight?" He asked.

"Yeah I was good."

"How's the baby?"

"Pretty good, how about you?" Cam ran his hand through his dreads.

"Shidd I been straight, I just got shit to handle."

"Like what?"

"Can't really say ma."

"Oh okay, is there anything I can do to help?"

Thinking for a sec Cam eyes lit up,
"Actually hell yeah."

Squinting my eyes at him, "What?"

"Can you help me get Klay back on track? I know what he did was fucked up but bro don't act like that. He really a good person. It's just when he go through shit he really go through it."

Is this nigga really asking me to help somebody who tried to kill me? He is just as crazy as Klay.

"Cam I'm going to have to respectfully decline."

"Please Naomi? It took us a long time to get him back last time he broke down."

"Why do you think I can help? I literally tried and he put a gun to my head."

"Naomi I won't let anything happen to you I promise."

"What do you want me to do?"

"His mom hosts Thanksgiving every year. I talked with her already and she said he hasn't left the house since the night he fought Shai. He's been locked into his room getting high every day."

"Ok and..?"

"Well we all still thinking about going over there and showing him love. But I want you to actually talk to him, while I was in Mexico he told me how y'all opened up to each other. Naomi I can tell he actually cares about you, I've known this nigga since we were in diapers."

Taking a deep sigh I took a moment to think while he stood there smirking at me,
"Ok fine. But you owe me."

"I got you ma." He cheesed, while getting up from off the couch, "Come hea though I got something fa you."

As he gestured to me to follow him I got up from off the couch and walked towards his room. He grabs a stack of money off his bed, turns towards me and hands it to me.

"Here, this fa you."

Umm I'm confused why he is giving me money?

"For...?"

"Fa what happened to your property."

"Oh Cam it's fine I don't need-.." He cuts me off but steps up to me leaving his chest against my neck, Mmm and smells so good.

"Take it, I don't care what you do with it."

"Thank you." I blushed.

He leaned down towards my forehead and softly kissed it. He grabs my hand and leads me to sit on his king size bed.

"We need to talk."

"Um okay."

"Naomi what we doing foreal?"

"Honestly I don't know Cam."

He placed his right hand on my thigh while he used his left to grab my chin. "I want you."

As I'm looking at him I'm thinking about if I want him too, I mean to be honest Cam has been keeping me happy, despite the drama that comes with it. But I know I'm still in love with Avon and I'm pregnant, maybe Klay's right I'm a full blown mess.

Staring into his eyes I look down to his pink sexy ass lips and lean in to kiss him. As he kisses me back he moves his hand from my face and gently grabs my neck, while slipping his tongue into my mouth.

Making me taste the sweet mint rolling off of his tongue which got my pussy throbbing. I love a man with nice breath.

As I pull away from him, "I want you too."

3:00pm

I left Cam house not too long ago, to go to Target to get some things for a kick back me and the girls are having tonight. Marissa should be down here around 5:00 PM, and will be staying for about a week for Thanksgiving break.

She's staying at the same Airbnb property we used for Halloween, so we're all gonna stay the night there today.

As I'm pulling into target I see an incoming instagram call from @GMT.Dre, people who call on instagram dangerous foreal.

Answering the call, "Hello?"

"Ay Naomi, wassup?

"Um nothing much."

"Rissa told me you were letting her stay at your bnb, I wanted to do something nice for her. You think you can help me set that up?"

"Sure, of course. What do you have in mind?"

"Um shid, I was gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. You know, like make it official type shit."

"Awwwwe! Oh my God I have the perfect idea, meet me at the bnb. I should be there in 30."

"Bet, fasho." He chuckled.

After hanging up the phone I tossed it into my cup holder and parked my car. Putting my phone in my purse I got out of the car and headed into Target, grabbing a cart. I walk towards the women's section to look for some pajamas for us.

I felt my phone vibrating so I dug into my purse to pull out my phone to see an incoming call from Avon. Tssss let's see what he wants.

"Hello?"

"Mimi, have you heard from Ava?!"

"No, why? What's wrong?"

"Fuck! Man, she stole 20 racks and left. Now she not answering the phone."

"Hold on, why would she steal money?"

"Fuck I'm pose to know. She was smoking and drinking and ha thowed ass burned her Chanel shit."

"Wait what?!" I yelled into the phone forgetting I was at the store.

Ava is obsessed with Chanel, I can't believe she would really do that and she doesn't steal what the hell is going on.

"Like what's going on? Anything at school she going through Naomi?"

"No, not that I know of. She has been staying at Casey house a lot though."

"Oh so Casey the one making her like this? Bet. Imma tell ha mama-.."

Cutting him off, "No aj i don't think Casey is influencing her at all, she's a really sweet, innocent girl."

"Naomi, you don't know that, you only going based on what they show yo ass."

"Uhhh, well me and the girls having a kick back tonight, I can try inviting her maybe? And possibly get some information out of her." I suggested while peeping a pretty silk pajama set colored in pink.

"Yea do that and let me know sum, it's either that or imma hurt her ass when I catch ha."

"Calm down Aj, we will figure it out."

"Aight ma, I love you."

Rolling my eyes "I love you too."

I smiled while hanging up the phone. Ughhh I miss my man so much but I gotta stand on business.

The University Of Austin Texas
Camp Out Party

Ava's POV

Coming from the mall I ended up spending the whole $20,000 I took from Avon's bookbag. I brought myself 3 Chanel purses. I think I'm going to swap my Pink everyday purse for this Yellow one I just bought.

Casey asked me to slide on her and Trey at a camp out party on UATX campus. Honestly don't know how they got invited but why not show my face?

So as I'm pulling up to find parking I see a flood full of people all through the woods. Instantly making myself scared, but nah I'm not about to be no bitch.

After parking my car I went into my purse and took my medication.

Grabbing my phone I call Casey, "Girl I'm here where yall at?"

"I'm going to pin drop my location."

"Okay."

Hanging up I grab my purse, hop out of the car and head to the location Casey sent me while pressing the lock button on my key fob.

Spotting Casey and I Trey by the liquor stand. "Ava!" She screamed.

"Heyyy y'all." I dragged.

There was a Tall husky guy standing next to Trey, he looked about 6 '2 and probably in his early 20's. He had long ash blonde hair with some hazel green eyes. I never was interested in white guys but this one right here is fine.

He tapped on Trey's shoulder, "Ayo she in too?"

"Nah." Trey chuckled while shaking his head.

"In what?" I asked.

"Nothing Ava, let's get a drink." Casey stated while grabbing my arm.

I yanked my arm from her, "No tell me."

Casey rolled her eyes, took a deep sigh, and gestured to the white guy to say something.

"My name is Sage." He smiled showing his straighten white teeth through his Gold braces.

"Hi." I greeted shyly.

He pulled out a nickel bag waving it in the air, it looked empty until he placed his arm out to hand it to me.

As I grabbed the bag I saw a small blue pill inside, as I'm looking at it Casey grabbed my hand "Molly."

Huh? Casey and Trey been doing Molly? Can't believe it.

Rolling my eyes,"So you guys have been living a double life, keeping secrets?" 

"Nah Ava we just know you were going to judge and shit, plus uon need to be doing none of this." Trey struggled his shoulders.

"No I wasn't, y'all always exiting me out of the equation. Are we best friends or not?" I asked, looking at both Casey and Trey.

"Of course Ava but-.."

Cutting Casey off, "yea Ava." Trey reassured me.

Opening the nickel bag I grab the blue pill, place it on my tongue and swallowed it.

"Well act like it." I said while dropping the bag onto the ground.

Casey and Trey smiled at each other, they both took the pill together while Sage winked at me grabbing him out of the bag.

After swallowing it he turned around to grab a red plastic cup. Handing me the cup, I look inside and place it up to my nose. Whiskey mmmm smells so yummy, I love drinking bourbon makes me feel closer to my mom.

Gulping the entire cup down my throat I drop it onto the floor, and grab my phone out of my purse. I opened up my instagram and started a live video, Casey came over next to me to hop in front of the camera.

"Me and my Bestfriends getting fucked up!." She screamed through the phone.

I started laughing until I see Avon commenting under my shit,

@MoneyMadeA: WYA🤨

then guess what else I see?

@YoungNu joined.

Making me want to completely show my ass, "Throat Baby" by BRS Kash, DaBaby, and City Girls start playing which is perfect since this fine piece of white chocolate keeps eye fucking me.

Passing my phone to Casey, "Here flip the camera I'm about to dance." I said while walking up to Sage.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around for him to be behind me. I started singing along with the song while swaying my hips against him. He turned me around, aggressively pulled me into him, grabbed my neck and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

In the back of my mind if I was sober I'd be disgusted but I felt so good, his touch made me so horny, while his tongue made me feel pretty.

As we're tonguing each other down a crowd of people started to surround us, hyping us up. He pulled away from me, grabbed my hand, and started walking away from everyone.

As I'm following behind him I turn around to see Casey cheesing ear to ear while holding the camera still on me. I smirked and turned back around to follow Sage.

He started walking faster causing me to drag my feet towards him, I saw 3 husky black guys waiting by a tree.

They were all staring at me with lust, making me put 2 and 2 together. I instantly try to let go of his hand but he grips it harder.

"Ouch! Sage you're hurting me."

He yanked me in front of him and pushed me to the ground causing me to hit my head.

"Stop!" I yelled.

He grabbed a tree log and hit me in the middle of my forehead causing me instantly feel sleepy, with no hesitation I rested my eyes and fell asleep.

Omniscient

"Mufucka Ian say you can hurt her!" One of the Football players from UATX yelled.

"Dude she was about to scream for her life. Hurry up and give me the money." Sage demanded.

"I'm cutting the deal, only four hundred dollars."

"What!? I swear to God if you don't give me the full thousand dollars, I will snap her fucking neck off!"

"Fine." Digging into his pocket, "Here."
The football player stated while handing him a load of 20 dollar bills.

Sage grabbed the money and ran back towards the party.

>>>>>>>>>

Avon screeched his car on the side of the woods parking lot, parked his car and ran towards the party. Kyrie followed after him while Jonnu and Saquan pulled up right after them. Before Saquan could park the car Jonnu jumped out falling to the ground.

"Bro what the fuck wrong with you?!" Saquan shouted.

"Fuck up." Jonnu scoffed as he got up from the ground.

He jogged after Avon only finding Sage at the liquor stand flirting with a female. Jonnu ran up to him, took a grip of his shirt and punched him into his nose, he then punched him in his left eye.

After pushing him to the ground he pushed the punch glass container from off of the table, causing it to land onto Sage's face. As the glass shattered Sage started bleeding from different parts of his face.
A crowd started to form around both Jonnu and Sage but he didn't care, Jonnu picked his leg up and started stomping Sage's face into the ground. At this moment Jonnu blacked out, he stopped thinking, to the point where he couldn't hear Avon yelling at him.

"JONNU NIGGA LETS GO!" He shouted while carrying Ava cradle style.

Saquan yanked Jonnu off of Sage, "Nigga let's fucking go!"

Jonnu looked around to see literally everyone staring at him with their phones held out. He turned around to see Avon jogging to his car carrying Ava, and Saquan following after him.

Snapping back into reality he sprinted to Saquan's 2023 Dodge challenger and hopped into the car.

Naomi's AirBNB

Naomi POV

I called Ava 5 times and haven't received a response yet. So I left her a text to come through if she feels up for it, she's a really smart girl so I'm not too worried like Avon is. She knows how to handle herself pretty well, maybe she just needs space from us. Which is definitely understandable coming from my situation.

Me, Ebonye and Marissa were all hanging out in the living room, in our pink silk pajamas.

"Wait, Naomi is cheating on Aj?" Rissa teased.

"Oh hush, it was just a kiss." I laughed.

"Girl please you said you were getting wet off that "kiss" it's okay girl we get it." Ebonye teased.

"I don't know what to do though, I told him I want to be with him. But I think I only said that because you know, my pregnancy hormones."

"Well maybe you should just tell him you wanna take it slow." Rissa shrugged her shoulders.

"Um no, you should just go for it. A baby ain't stopping nothing. Aj don't deserve your loyalty, the fuck." Ebonye Retorted.

Before I could respond we heard the doorbell ring, I jumped up quickly trying to run to the door.

Assuming it was Dre because we put together a quick little surprise for Rissa, God I can't wait to see her reaction. Opening the door I see Dre, Talen, and Cam.

I should have known Dre would invite the extras,
"Hi y'all"

"Sup Naomi '' Dre and Talen said in unison while walking into the house.

"Wassam mamas." Cam greeted me while kissing my forehead.

"Hey boo." After closing the front door, I locked it and followed Cam to the living room.

Ebonye and Talen were practically eating eachother faces already.

"Ewww get a room Nye." I teased while laughing.

She pulled away from Talen and burst into laughter. I peeped Dre and Rissa sneak off upstairs so I hurried to grab my phone and followed them. Yup call me nosey I don't care.

Pulling up my camera I slid the screen to the left to pull up my video recorder, Ebonye them followed behind me up stairs.

Pressing the start button on my recorder,  Dre opens the master bedroom door, leaving Marissa's mouth dropping to the floor when she sees red rose petals covering the floor, with red heart balloons to the ceiling.

Her eyes began to tear as she read the balloon question saying "Will you be my girlfriend?".

Look at my bestieee oh my God I'm so happy for her foreal like, this will be her very first boyfriend like ever. The fact that he asked this way just makes it 10 times better, I can tell he is the one for her though. I'm not sure I know any other guy who would be as patient as he is with Rissa, being that she is literally new to everything including kissing.

"Will.you.be.my.girlfriend..- Of course I will what the fuck!" Rissa screamed in awe while jumping onto him for a hug.

In the middle of recording I got an incoming FaceTime call from Avon, I looked at Cam and he looked at my phone.

"Answer it, I don't care."

I slide to the right to answer, "Hello-.."

Cutting me off, "Naomi Oh my God, Ava won't wake up. I need help."

"What? Avon what happened?"

"Fuck I don't know man, she was on live earlier doing weird ass shit at some college party. Casey had the camera turnt onto Ava the whole time, so me and my dawgs peep some big ass white nigga take her away from the party."

"Slow down Avon I'm confused."

"Man she basically almost got raped by some football players, I showed up in time before it could happen. It seem like she was on drugs when she was on live, what do I do Naomi!? If I take her to the hospital you know what's gonna happen."

Thinking for a second , I look away from the phone to see everybody staring at me.

"Bring her over here! I know somebody who can help."

"Naomi no I don't trust-.."

"It's Cam, he can help us."

"Mmcht." 

"I'll send you the address."

"Fasho."

Hanging up the phone I turn to Cam, "Sorry but I need you to ask Reno to come over here."

Cam straight faced me.

"Please love?"

"Mmcht alright, this ain't fa him. I'm doing this for you and Ava." He pulled out his phone to call Reno and headed down stairs.

>>>>>>>

Omniscient

While Avon was driving towards the address Naomi sent him, he FaceTimed Jonnu,

"Ay Say."

"Waddup."

"Naomi can get Ava some help, y'all can fall back."

"Where you going?"

"To Naomi right now."

"Aight bet fasho."

After Jonnu hung up the phone, "Follow him."

"What? Nigga no. He said "fall back" so do that."

"BRO SAQUAN JUST FUCKING DO IT!"

Saquan saw the worry in Jonnu's eyes so he instantly pressed the gas pedal harder to catch up to Avon's car.

"Nu all imma say is, I love you bro but Ian finna keep sitting here not keeping it a hunnid. You in love with Ava, I see it all over your face. All this rage you let out is because of her, you mad because you love her and you can't be with ha. Nai Ian finna judge you because you can't control who you love but if you don't let this shit go, it's not gonna end well."

Jonnu ignored Saquan, all he could think about was making sure she was okay. Avon finally pulled up to the bnb. He hopped out of his car, opened the backseat door and carried Ava to the front door.

Kyrie rang the doorbell and Naomi swung the door open so fast,
"Ava Oh my God!" She screamed lookin at her passed out onto Avons arms.

Jonnu and Saquan ran up to the front door behind Avon, Cam instantly grabbed his FN out of his boxers, prepared the trigger and Shot Jonnu three times in his chest. Saquan pulled out his Glock, prepared the trigger and shot back at Cam hitting him in his shoulder causing him to drop his gun . Dre and Talen both came running down stairs with their Guns shooting at Saquan but missed numerous times. Saquan got a good Aim and Shot Dre into his head causing him to fall straight to the ground.

Marissa Came fully down the steps after him, "NO!" She screamed.

Kyrie grabbed Jonnu and jogged to the car while Avon stepped back out of the doorway trying to sprint his way back to the car.

Saquan and Talen were still shooting and missing at each other until a bullet went flying right into Talen's stomach. After seeing him fall to the ground Saquan ran back to his car.

©️𝘤𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘰𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺
The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.®️

Chapter 12//  Jonnu and Ava love for each other way to dangerous 😩 ,  thoughts??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 70K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
Broken By kimxnea

General Fiction

146K 5.8K 45
"I had never killed nobody before but now I was a killer. I killed my rapist and I didn't feel bad about it at all" -------------- Will she let the p...
90.7K 2.2K 28
Just read๐Ÿค. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...