EUPHORIA (OHSHC x Reader)

By xanny369

Very normal girl in a school that isn't normal at all! Who knows maybe she'll get a boyfriend? (Kaoru and Mor... More

Before we begin!?
PALETTE
I WONDER
BBIBBI
LES(part 1)

SCARED OF THE DARK

13 2 4
By xanny369

SCARED OF THE DARK

I'm not scared, not at all
Why would a star, a star ever be afraid of the dark?
____________________________________

The next few days go by following the same routine: I show up, prepare everything, Mori senpai shows up and listens to music, I talk with Haruhi and the twins, and then I play waiter at the end of the day.
I've actually started getting used to this routine, what I'm not used to is being flirted with. Lately I've been noticing that some of the guests are paying more attention to me than to the hosts.
Gently patting my shoulder, complimenting me, and starting conversation. It's all new to me.

Growing up kids called me ugly since I was really chubby and had acne, those punks made sure to constantly remind me I was ugly and that boys won't like me. Well jokes on them because now women flirt with me instead.

Anyways, I'm currently serving tea to Tamaki senpai and his table. Making small talk with one of his quests while I work.

"I forgot to mention this before but Y/n chan, why do you call Tamaki and Kyoya senpai?"

This catches Tamaki's attention too because he adds on to the girls question.

"Yeah that's a good point, why do you call us senpai? Don't get me wrong I enjoy it but still."

"You also seem uncomfortable when we call you senpai. Why is that ?" Adds Haruhi.

With the attention now being on me, I give the guest her tea. "Well I actually skipped a grade, I'm actually supposed to be a first year. Like Haruhi." I reply before turning to fix the snack cart.

"KYOYA!!!! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS DIDN'T YOU!!" Tamaki shouts pointing his finger accusingly at the raven who's currently writing something in that creepy book of his.

"So what if I did? Why should I have told you?" Kyoya responds calmly, turning to face the blond.

Tamaki then proceeds to go on a furious rant about who knows what, and making frantic hand gestures.
He looks to be shooting fire from his mouth in an almost comical manner. I laugh a bit, amused by his shenanigans.

Turning to Haruhi and the twins I begin to ask them to not call me senpai. Explaining my reasoning to them.
Haruhi nods in agreement and the twins reply with a "Yea sure". They then resume with their host work and start to finish up for the day.
Once all the guests have left me and Haruhi start chatting about the guests. She tells me that despite the guests and hosts being draining she actually enjoys them.
Hani senpai comes over to offer us a piece of strawberry shortcake to which I happily accept.
We start eating and continue to chat when suddenly the twins come over to join us.

"You know boss, people seem to really like commoners huh?" Hikaru asks Tamaki.

"Yeah even the waiter has been getting a bunch of attention from them." Continues Kaoru, sitting down next to me.
Me and Haruhi look at each other not sure what to say, waiting for tamaki to respond. Tamaki in question looks to be in a deep state of thought, so we instead continue eating.

"Hey, can I have some?"

I turn towards kaoru holding my fork up to him, the piece of cake somewhat starting to wobble.
He seems taken aback by the gesture at first but soon leans forward to eat the cake. This continues for a bit until I notice some frosting on the corner of his mouth.
Instinctively I reach forward, wiping the corner of his mouth with my thumb.
His eyes widen a bit and I see a small blush start to form on his face, he looks away and I laugh in response.

"Y/N!!!!! YOU STOP FEEDING THAT NO GOOD DOPPELGÄNGER!!!"

Tamaki screeches, running over and grabbing the fork from my hand. Yanking a chair over he sits and starts shoveling the cake onto the fork.

"Here I'll do it!" He states and trying to force the cake into Kaoru's mouth.

"No thank you, I think I'm good now." Kaoru replies, his deadpan expression matching his brothers.

He gets up and leaves to go talk with Hani, Hikaru following in suit.
Just as I'm about to go start up a conversation with Haruhi and Tamaki someone calls me over.

"Y/n come over here for a moment." Says Kyoya, walking to music room two.

I gulp, but follow anyway.

Is he finally going to kill me? Did I piss him off that much???

"It appears that our guests really seem to like you and so I'll make you an offer. You continue your work while occasionally being a host." He says while writing something in his notebook.

"On the days you host I'll cut more off your debt-" He starts but I cut him off.

"I agree to your terms and accept!" I say, holding my hand out for him to shake.

He gives a weird look but returns the gesture.

"It's a deal then." He says before fixing his glasses.

Kyoya leaves the room, heading back towards the others and I do the same making my way to the twins when I notice a small bag and umbrella. Most likely Haruhi's.

"Where's Haruhi?" I ask looking around for the said brunette.

"Oh she left a few minutes ago." Relies Hikaru, too focused on some game on his phone to pay me any mind.

Hearing this I quickly say my goodbyes to everyone and run out the door, hoping to catch up with her. I make it to the entrance of the school, spotting her in the distance.
Hoping to catch her attention I scream: "HARUHIIIIIII!!!!!!" making sure I drag out the end of her name.
She stops and turns around. I start sprinting and finally make it to her.

"Ha-Haruhi! You, you left your umbrella and bag thing!" I say between gasps. She seems surprised but smiles and thanks me.

Passing along her belongings, I begin to walk with her. We continue walking and I just decide I'll escort her home.

After about 30 minutes of walking, something hits my head. Looking up I see that it's about to rain. No I take that back, it deadass looks like a storms coming.
Haruhi seems to notice this too as she begins to quicken her pace. We walk in silence and in a matter of seconds It begins pouring.
Opening her umbrella Haruhi makes room for me but she begins getting wet. And with the wind it's obvious that she's cold.
I open my bag, taking out my my black jacket and hand it to her. She seems nervous about taking it at first but gives in once it starts raining harder.
We walk when suddenly a loud rumbling noise is heard, followed by a loud CRASHHHH.

This bothers Haruhi as she completely stops, staring at the ground, she clutches my jacket tighter, and then it hits me:

Is Haruhi scared of storms?

Another loud crash is heard followed by the sky lighting up from lightning, causing Haruhi to jump a little, confirming my previous thoughts.
The sky gets darker as the storm begins to get worse, Haruhi stays where she is, frozen with fear.
I realize that if we don't get to her place soon we'll just be stuck in the storm.

Reaching down I intertwine our fingers, using my other hand to zip up the jacket, after I take the umbrella and start leading us down the walkway.
It gets darker and soon enough I'm literally dragging her through the darkness. I've given her my headphones so she could listen to music instead. Hoping it would help calm her down a bit. And it seems to be working because despite not being too responsive she keeps pointing in certain directions, probably to her house.

Soon we make it to a small neighborhood and she points to an apartment complex down the road. I grab my phone and turn on the flashlight hoping to be able to see more of where I'm stepping. The song playing now is The perfect pair by Beabadoobee and the time is now 7:15pm.

Damn my parents are gonna kill me. And I still gotta walk home, that's like an hour and a half away!

My thoughts are interrupted by a loud shriek followed by a bunch of loud footsteps running down the apartment stairs.
A man who looks to be in his 30's rushes up to us. His burgundy hair tied in a ponytail, a towel in hand.

"Oh my goodness!" He says, wrapping Haruhi in a towel.

He begins asking her a billion questions so I'm going to assume this is her father. Suddenly he snaps his head towards me, I jump back a bit in response.

"Thank you for bringing Haruhi home." He says smiling at me.

"But oh my, you're soaked too!" He continues, brushing some of my hair that was stuck to my forehead.

"Do you live nearby?" He asks.

"Uh no I actually live on the other side of town." I state, looking down nervously.

"I can't just let you walk home!"

"Please don't worry, I'll just take the bus home."

"Actually Y/n, the last buss already left. And isn't taking anymore due to the storm getting worse."

"......."

I follow "Ranka san" as he wanted me to call him, up the stairs. He lead's us to the apartment and we all enter together, taking off our shoes, to which I hold, standing in the entrance. I'm not sure what to do yet so I'll just wait.
My phone suddenly rings and I wipe my hand on my damp pants in a poor attempt to dry them. Answering the call I hear my mom voice, panicked, worried, and angry.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???!!!" The older woman practically screams at me.

I flinch, nervous but answer anyway.

"I'm sorry mom, I was dropping my friend off at her place when it started raining, we didn't think it would get this bad!"

"WHY YOU LIL- *random commotion in the background* Y/n, you had me and your mother worried sick, she spent an hour waiting at the door for you, you should've told us sooner that you were going to be walking your friend home." My fathers voice interrupts my mom.

"Ask where she is! Is she dry!?" I hear my mom shout in the background.

"I'm at my friends place and I'm actually soaked." I reply to her, my father telling her my words.

Ranka comes over to me and asks if he can speak with my parents. I pass him the phone and he leaves with it, walking off somewhere in the apartment where he could hear better.
I stand in the entrance still, soaking, and basically leaving a small puddle at this point. Still having the waiter outfit on, everything stuck to me, and the black color from my bra would've been showing had it not been for the waistcoat
A while later Ranka comes back with my phone and a towel, which he hands me. He explains to me that he talked to my parents and long story short I'm staying at their place for the night. I just nod in agreement, too cold to care.

He leads me to the bathroom and tells me to take a bath and that when I'm done he'll have Haruhi bring me the clothes.
I enter the shower, slipping off my clothes and putting them in the sink. Turning on the shower I sigh in relief as the warmth of the water heats me up.
After a moment of just enjoying how warm it is I quickly do my actual showering, even washing my hair since it was already wet and whatnot.
I dry myself quickly and wrap myself in the towel. Creeping my head out the door I call for Ranka. He pokes his head out from around the corner, then calls for Haruhi. She comes over handing me a small pile of clothes.

"Come eat once you're done, I've already moved your stuff to my room." she says, then leaves.

Looking at the pile of clothes it consisted of hello kitty pajama pants, a cami with light pink lace trim, white new socks, and a new pair of undergarments.
Not sure how they fit, since there's an obvious size difference between me and Haruhi. Where as Haruhi is more skinny and lean, I'm a bit more on the curvy end of the spectrum. I'm also a bit taller. But it's cute and fits so who cares.

Once I've left the bathroom I make my way over to Haruhi and Ranka who were eating ramen and watching a movie. Spirited away. I walk over sitting with them.
Haruhi hands me a bowl of ramen, still somewhat hot, and I take it. Thanking them both I start to eat.
We watch the movie together, a comfortable silence in the air. Soon the movie ends and I finish my ramen. Starting to feel really tired I yawn a bit, and Ranka noticed.
He leans over asking if I'm feeling tired. Too tired to speak I just nod, my eyes starting to feel droopy, Haruhi says something to Ranka, then gets up. She takes my hand, helping me up and leading me to her room where she has a futon set up with a few blankets and some pillows.
I walk over, plopping on the futon. And wriggle my way into the blankets enjoying the comfort and warmth they bring me.

Mumbling a bit I turn and poke my head out from the blankets.

"Thank you Haruhi and tell Ranka I say thank you too. Oh and goodnight " I say starting to doze off.

"Thank you for everything Y/n, goodnight" is the last thing I hear before the light is shit off and sleep takes me away.

No one's pov

The following morning the (h/c) girl is woken up by Haruhi. Who gently nudged her till she was awake. Once up Y/n looks around, processing the events of last night, and the fact that this was Haruhi's house, not her own. She looks up at Haruhi, who can't help but laugh at the girls messy face and hair.
Helping the girl up they begin to get ready, Haruhi giving her more clothes, which she figured out belonged to Ranka.
Todays candidates being a burgundy hoodie, black skirt, and a white cami with black lace trim. Once changed they join Ranka. They eat and chat with each other until it's time to go.
Putting on her shoes which had somehow dried already she turns towards Ranka, thanking the man for the hospitality. He in return thanks her for helping his daughter, then asks her to stop by sometimes, she agrees and her and Haruhi head to school.

They arrive and head to the club room, where Kyoya explains that Y/n will play host today.
While excited to be a host today Y/n starts to worry.

What if they don't like me? Or even worse, they don't like me and report me to Kyoya! She thinks. Clearly worried for her future. She panics over these thoughts then thinks about how instead of doing a shift before and after school she now has to host at breaks. Which is new but she can handle it.

The time comes and the (s/c) girl is assigned a table, she sits and waits for guests to arrive.

Y/n pov

I sit, waiting for guests to arrive, a few come and sit with the others but none have come to me. When suddenly the door opens again and a small group of girls come in. They look around for a bit, searching for something, then one of them makes eye contact with me. She turns and tells the others something and they all come over, sitting on chairs and the sofa.
They look like they want to say something but then make eye contact with me and don't speak. The girl next to me fidgets with something in her hand.
The air is feeling a bit awkward, and I'm not sure what to do. The only thing I can do is try and lighten the mood.

"You know, there's no reason to be so nervous around me." I start, looking towards the girl closest to me and smiling a bit.

"You're all very beautiful, if anything I should be nervous around you all." I finish, grinning at them.

With the ice broken they seem to become less nervous, their bodies visibly becoming more relaxed.

"Usually I run around serving snacks and tea but today I've been asked to play host. So I've got to ask. What brings you all to my table?" I question, taking a bite of a small sandwich I got from the table stand thingy.

"Well I heard they were having a female host today and decided to come out of curiosity." One of the girls says, sipping tea nervously, her glasses getting fogged up a bit from the steam.

"Yea same I also heard about that and decided I wanted to see if it was true!" Another girl exclaimed.

"I also heard and wanted to see if it was actually you Y/n senpai. I've seen you around and heard of you. So when I heard they were having a female host today I wanted to see if it was you!" A small girl with light brown hair exclaims.

Damnnnn, she came here for me!

The girls lighten up and we begin talking, they ask me about my interests, we eat cake, and everything is
actually going pretty well.
We're busy talking when I notice one of the girls is staring at my cake.

I take some with my fork, offering it to her.

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly-"

"Here, don't worry hon, I've got more cake to go around."

She leans forward and takes the cake, covering the bottom half of her face with her hand. A blush slowly creeps up onto her face.
Mumbling a small "thank you" she goes back to sipping tea.

I take more of the cake, looking towards the others.

"Anyone want some?"

Tamaki pov

Oh my! Look at them go! They're doing such a good job, I'm so proud!
Now that I think about it they're pretty good at this and the girls seem to be enjoying themselves. But you know who else seems to be enjoying themselves here?

"Y/N!" I call to the girl who was carried away, feeding, laughing, and chatting with her guests.

She looks over in my direction, tilting her head to the side in confusion.

"What's up Tamaki senpai?"

"We're closing"

She makes a face of understanding then whispers something to the girls and they start to leave her table, their faces flushed.

They scramble away from the table, saying their goodbyes to the (h/c) girl. Said girl is left there, a small smirk on her lips. Getting up, she makes her way over to me.

Rushing to meet her I engulf the smaller girl in a tight hug, picking her up, and twirling us around.

"I'm so proud of you!" I exclaim, smiling down at her.

This seems to surprise her, but soon she smiles back and laughs. She hugs me back and let's me spin her, we continue this for a bit before I set her back down.

"Now we just need to get you a character!"

"A character?"

"Yeah! A character! Everyone's got one!"

"Ohhh you mean like the princely type thing!"

"Yeah! Yeah!"

Hikaru pov

We finish up with our hosting for the day and I'm not gonna lie, Y/n actually did a pretty good job for their first time. I'm not sure what she did but she sure got a reaction from those girls.
Anyway, I'm busy looking for said girl when I hear some whispering. I look over one of the tables and see Y/n and the boss squatting down, whispering something about characters, and drawing something on the floor with a stick.

Where the hell did he get a stick from????

I lean forward, trying to see more of what they're drawing. My hand accidentally knocks one of the teacups over, it comes crashing down to the ground and shatters.

Looking down I stare at the broken pieces for a moment, then look back at the squatting duo.
Y/n looks from the broken cup and stares at me for a moment then smiles really big. Lifting her finger she points at me "Hikaru Hitachin, one of the little devil types!"

I look at the drawing on the ground. It's all of us but poorly drawn with ridiculous additions like a crown, bat wings, devil horns, etc. I can't help the small smirk that makes it's way to my mouth, I'm honestly taken a back.

"Wronnggggg!"

"Whaaa!? No way!"

"Well you're wrong!"

"Nuh uh! You've got to be lying!!!"

She guessed right.

________________________________________________

A/N: Behold! Chapter 4! The song is Scared of the dark by Lil Wayne. I really dig this song :)
Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day/night!
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 9.8K 36
A new girl named (Y/N) comes in Ouran Academy for a scholarship for music and dance. It's just new friends, school and enemies. It's not like anythin...
3.3K 28 20
Takahiro Ootori, younger twin brother of Kyoya Ootori. You two were two peas in a pod, but two years before the main story you were sent to your Aunt...
57K 1.9K 28
๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ เน‹เฃญ โญ‘ "๐–๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ‰๏ธ" "๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...