EUPHORIA (OHSHC x Reader)

Par xanny369

Very normal girl in a school that isn't normal at all! Who knows maybe she'll get a boyfriend? (Kaoru and Mor... Plus

Before we begin!?
PALETTE
I WONDER
SCARED OF THE DARK
LES(part 1)

BBIBBI

11 2 2
Par xanny369

BBIBBI

Hello stupi I.D. 

____________________________________

Ringggggggggggggg...........

Ringggggggg......

Ringggg...

The sound of my alarm wakes me. I roll over, searching for the source of the horrid sound. Feeling my phone I press the home button, wincing at the brightness.
The time reading: 5:00am. Getting up and doing my usual routine I start to change. Going with my baggy white shirt, black shorts, and red vans. 
I actually got most of this outfit from a Goodwill back in Hawaii.

Making my way to school I decide to just pick up a meat bun and a strawberry milk for now. I continue to do my usual and next thing you know I'm at school.

Once in the club room I notice a small list that happened to be laying on the table. The list reads: 'Prepare the sandwiches, snacks, and dishes. Then come back after school to clean the music room and set up. You'll be the waiter today.~ Ootori Kyoya.'

"That jackass." I mutter and fold the paper.

Shoving the paper into my pocket I open the door to the side room of music room two. Looking around I open the fridge seeing all the ingredients I need for the sandwiches and snacks, and so I get to work.
An hour or so goes by and I've finished everything on the list so far. Packing everything up, I put all the food and snacks away for now.

Just as I'm about to leave for my class the door opens revealing one of the twins, I'm not sure which one though.
We make eye contact and I awkwardly avert my gaze. At this I hear him laugh a bit. I look up immediately, shocked to hear him laugh.

His voice is a bit higher than she remembers it being yesterday, but she isn't complaining, she actually likes his voice.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just, you turned your head so fast, it caught me off guard." He states between a few giggles here and there.

"And stop staring at me like that, I'm not gonna bite." He continues as he calms down.

"Sorry, not trying to seem rude. It's just I didn't expect to see anyone else here this early." She replied sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck.

"No no it's fine, I just saw the light on and wanted to check." He replies back.

"Oh well sorry for staring, uhh???" She says waiting for him to reply.

"Kaoru. But you're probably not going to be able to tell me from Hikaru anyway." The boy states looking off to the side a bit.

"Give me a month and I'll have it down." Says the (h/c) haired girl confidently as she gives him a grin.

His eyes widen a bit, obviously taken aback by the girls claim. Processing her words, he smiles back, a soft genuine smile.

"I'll hold you to it."

The bell rings and they both go their separate ways. During class the girl is bombarded with little notes from the blond next to her.
The notes have little drawings and questions like: "what did you think about the host club?", "don't you think Haruhi's cute?!", and other whatnot. He stares at the girl most of the class excitedly waiting for her to send notes back.
Which she does. Taking out a pad of light pink sticky notes she begins responding to his questions.

"You're all a lively bunch and I'm not sure about everything just yet."

"I do think Haruhi's cute!"

The mentioning of Haruhi makes y/n think. Suddenly y/n remembers something.

"Speaking of which why is Haruhi pretending to be a guy? I'm not judging I'm just interested."

Taking her note and folding it into a little paper plane she sends it over to him. He gets excited at this jumping up a bit and gently catching it in the air. She watches as his face morphs while he reads the note.
He looks as though he's going through a hurricane of emotions.
Grabbing his pencil he begins to furiously write. After a minute or so he gives a note explaining about how a month ago Haruhi came, he also explains her situation, stating: "I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I trust you because you're in the club, promise you won't tell anyone out of the club????!!!".
Having received the note the girl is shocked about the revelation, but mainly the fact that Haruhi's in the same situation she's in.
Suddenly she gets a strong urge to protect Haruhi no matter what. Turning to Tamaki she holds her pinky out to him.

"I promise!" She whisper yells to him. Her determination shining in her (e/c) eyes.

The blond returns the gesture and they both nod in agreement. And just for a moment they matched energy's. You could almost see the fire in their eyes. Determined and chaotic.

The bell rings and y/n finds a spot in music room two where she can charge her phone. She sits down In the corner, texting her friends to kill some time.

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). YALLL

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). YALLLLKKKKKMRKRJRJRJ

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). @everyone. BRUH YALL AINT GON BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT HAPPENED TO ME🤭

(M0MMY?<3). ???????

(Ghost_of_douche808). Tf ???? Wat?

Y/n explains what happened to her yesterday. Her friends start blowing up with questions in response. Questions and random comments from the group flood her phone. She laughs a bit and starts reading their message's when suddenly she gets an incoming call.

🤠⭐️Mana👀, the name of the caller reads. She accepts the call.

"Girrlllllll" a somewhat deep voice says from the other end of the line.

"You waited this long to tell me this?!" The voice hisses through the phone.

"You so lucky you're half way across the ocean right now! What if they had hurt you huh?!"

The boy continues to scold her, cursing up a storm. And she lets him, she knows she should've told him sooner but with how busy she's been, she forgot.
She gives him a small apology and he tells her that it's  fine and that he's just worried about her. They continue chatting for bit and then end call.
The "chatting" being her reassuring him that she's fine and that the group chat doesn't need to come fight the hosts.
Not that they could anyway, ones in Hawaii, two are in America, and the twins are- actually in Japan. She had forgotten about the twins being in Japan. But It's not like they could anyway, they wouldn't be able to make it past that demon lord Kyoya.

The rest of the day goes by fast and Y/N hurry's to the club room to prepare it for the club activities. Once everything's been set up she goes into the second music room to find a change of clothes and a note.

"Change into this! It's for when you play waiter. Our mom designed it, isn't it nice!?" The note being signed by the twins who drew a couple of stars and cats on the bottom corner of the note.

Beneath the note lay a neatly folded pile of clothes, taking it she goes into the side room and begins to change.

I put on the clothes consisting of a white button up shirt, black necktie, black vest, and black pants.

Oohhhh this is nice. I actually look pretty damn good, snazzy too!

Once dressed I start bringing the food out getting ready to greet and serve people. Heating up the tea, placing desserts in their places, making sure the utensils are ready to be used.
Playing some music out loud while I work the music shifts and Prayer X by King Knu starts playing. The music is loud but not too loud, just loud enough so that only the second music room can hear it. Or so I thought.

"Oh, this is where the music was coming from." A deep voice I had never heard says from behind me.

I jolt, startled by the new voice, whipping my head around to see Mori senpai, face as stoic as ever.

"Sorry Mori senpai, I can turn it down if you want." I say, already making my way over to my phone so I could turn down the music but he stops me.

"No it's fine, I actually like it." He states as he begins leaving to one of the side rooms. Probably to go get ready.

One by one everyone starts arriving and getting ready. I greet everyone and chat with the twins, making jokes about "the boss" as they call Tamaki senpai.

A while later people start to arrive and the hosts go to work entertaining their guests. I watch them work waiting for someone to need my assistance.

"Y/N chan! Can you bring us some more tea?!" Hani senpai calls from his table.

I make quick but steady work at bringing and pouring the tea. I worked a few jobs during the summer as a barista so I'm just a bit familiar with this line of work.

No one's pov

"Y/N can you bring us more sandwiches?"

"Y/N chan you get me more cake ?!"

"Can we get more tea and napkins over here?"

Y/ N rushes around, doing her best to satisfy everyone's needs. While she works a few of the customers take notice of her.

"Tamaki?" One girl asks, trying to get his attention.

"Yes princess?" He responds as he caresses her hand.

"Who's the girl over there, is she an employee of some sort?" The girl answers him, nodding off to the direction Y/N went.

"Oh! That's Y/N chan! Isn't she great? She's doing such a good the job!" Tamaki beams as he praises the girl.

"Yes, she is, but why is she working here?" Another girl from Hani's table asks, turning to face Tamaki.

"Y/N chans working here to pay off a debt she owes the club!" Answers Hani.

"She's doing a lovely job!" Praises one of the girls from the twins table.

"And she's quite pretty too!" Compliments another.

"I do feel bad though, the poor girls been running around servicing us for the past hour."

"Has she taken a break yet?"

"She's such a beauty! Why waste her as a waiter?!"

The girls continue their chatter about Y/N. Not noticing the jealousy starting to brew in one of the girls.

"Well I don't think she needs a break." States one girl, her arms crossed over her chest.

"She needs to pay for what's she's done. And besides look at her! She's probably one of those queers!" The girl states throwing a glare in the direction Y/N left too.

"Princess that's not nice, you shouldn't say things like that." Tamaki tells her, clearly uncomfortable by her outburst.

The girl goes on to call Y/N a stray dog working for a treat and some scraps.
This catches Haruhi's attention and she debates going over and saying something. Continuing with her angry rant she even calls Y/N a faggot, stunning the room to silence.

I had heard everything she just said about me. And to say I'm pissed is an understatement, I'm livid. This girl doesn't even know me, she calls me names, assumes I'm queer, and doesn't show any respect to the hosts and other guests.

Even if I am queer it's non of her business, is she for real???!!!
Is she jealous????!!! What the hell did I do to her???!!!

OH SHE'S JEALOUS! I GET IT NOW!

This bitch-
These guests come to enjoy hot men and tea, not listen to jealous rants from homophobic randos. She has killed the energy of the room and brought all attention to her. And I'll be damned if I don't defend myself.
Walking up behind her I place a cup of tea in front of her. Stepping back a bit I take a breath and speak.

"I don't know you and you don't know me." I start, looking down on her.

"You know nothing of me. But you're right about one thing, I am in that community. I like women too." I state and glare.

She faces me, a disgusted expression taking her stoic one. Taking this as a sign I continue, making direct eye contact with her as I speak.

"You can insult me for being poor, working like a dog, and just my appearance itself. But don't use the word queer against me like it's an insult. Just because I'm getting the attention you want doesn't mean you can take it out on me and the others here." At this her expression changes from disgust to pure anger.

"Being this immature is something you only see in movies, so seeing it in real life from someone of your status makes you look sad, lowly, and pathetic." She did not like this because next thing you know I'm on the ground with her hands around my throat.

I smile, knowing I struck a cord and managed to have this much power over her. This makes her more mad because she starts screaming at me.
Im not exactly sure what she's saying since I'm busy trying to stay alive. I struggle a bit longer, trying to pry her hands from my neck without hurting her.
Normally I'm all for throwing hands but I don't want to get in more trouble. After all I'm already in deep shit for breaking that vase, imagine if I even broke her nail?

finally I get relief when she's literally ripped off of me by Mori senpai, and Kyoya's calling security to come take her away. I gasp feeling air return to lungs.
Rolling over I begin to cough, and wheeze for a moment. The girls surround me, patting my back, and trying to help me.
Haruhi hands me a cup of water, to which I down greedily and kaoru checks on me, asking if I'm alright. I nod, thanking both of them.
Helping me to my feet they take me to music room two, sitting me down and treating the marks on my neck.

Damn she really clawed the shit outta my neck. Hopefully she doesn't have rabies or something.

Once treated I ask where the others went and Haruhi explains how they closed the club early and went to take care of the girl. Whose name I now know to be Hatsumomo Ito. The very wealthy daughter of one of the clubs sponsors.
Soon the other hosts join us, asking how I'm feeling and whatnot. I smile at them, reassuring everyone not to worry.
But then I stop smiling and turn to face Tamaki senpai .

"I'm sorry for causing a scene, I just couldn't let her do that." I say making eye contact with Him, then the others. Before laughing a bit and sighing.

"Actually no, I take that back. I'm not sorry. That's was worth it."

"Please try not to get hurt Y/N senpai." Haruhi says before sighing.

"Be more careful!" The twins.

"Y/N chan if you need help just get me, Mori, or Usa chan!" Hani senpai says, Mori senpai nodding in agreement.

"We'll let it slide this time but please be more careful." Tamaki senpai says, his face still carrying a worried expression.

"Try not to aggravate our guests too much." That prick Kyoya senpai.

I smile, nodding towards them.

"I can't make any promises!"
____________________________________

A/N : I hope you enjoyed this chapter and you all know the drill. This chapters song was Bbibbi by IU.
I hope you all have a good day/night!
<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
320K 10K 36
After the death of her parents, Miyoko moves to Japan to live with her uncle and cousin, Haruhi. While attending the prestigious school, Ouran Academ...
29.7K 983 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
1.7K 22 14
Mika Celiana is a transfer student from Canada. She was accepted for her outstanding intelligence, and got a half scholarship. But on the first day...