abhira

由 a6h1ra4v33r

abhira separation, Neil birla is alive 更多

abhira seperation
second part - abhira 3.0 journey
fourth part - Abhira and abhi , Abhi and neil
fifth part- abhira love 😘
Sixth part- akshu returning to udaipur
seventh part- abhira meet
Eight part - Neil Abhi union
ninth part - Neil manjiri reunion
Tenth part- A new start of Akshu and Abhir operation

Third part - Akshu and abhir 🥰

584 30 9
由 a6h1ra4v33r

We saw in the previous part that Akshu was seeing the moon and wishing for her memory to return 🤧.... Abhi ready to go to India 🤧... Neil is in an unconscious condition 😞...

This part is full of akshu flashbacks , birth of abhir 🥰and abhi abhir meet 🥺🥺 ... It's revolves around our abhira family ❤️❤️....

Akshu(kaira) seeing moon and wishing for her memory return 🤧.... This scene was seen by sarala maa 🥺... She comes and comforts Akshu(Kaira) that one day you will get all your answers ❣️.... She asked akshu (kaira) to wipe your tears and get ready for tomorrow special day 🤧🤧.... Akshu ( kaira) replied yes i have to happy for my child abhir and celebrate his birthday tomorrow 🥺🥺....

Once sarala maa leaves akshu( kaira) think about her flashback how she settled here 😞😞...
Our akshu with head injury rescued by Aggrawal family of Kashmir.... They admitted her in nearby hospital 😞😞... Doctor treated her injury and got her scan too... After examination of scan they concluded she lost her memory and she is pregnant 🤧🤧.... Dr informed it to Aggarwal and ask them to wait for her consciousness.... Once akshu regain consciousness and dr asked about her 😞😞.... Akshu screamed she doesn't know anything 🥺🥺.... After dr words akshu was shocked 😳😳....

After this agarwal family old couple sarala maa comes near her and comforts her 🫂🫂.... She said akshu ( kaira) still you get your own family you can think as your family... We will take care of you ❤️.... They named her as kaira 🥰🥰.... After a week akshu and agarwal family returns to their Kashmir house ❣️.... Akshu got a welcome to their house 😊😊....

After 7 months, Agarwal family think to organise akshu godhbarai 🤧🤧.... They kept it as secret 🥺🥺.... When akshu entered the house after visiting doctor , she was surprised by arrangements 😳😳...  sarala maa comes and ask her to ready and come with this saree 🥰🥰... After wearing saree they make her sit at the chair.... The ladies sing" ekk nanasa mehamann aana wala hai".... Akshu get emotional 🤧🤧....

Near the delivery time akshu( kaira) get check up by doctor .. suddenly akshu ( kaira) got a labour pains ... She cries in pain 😭😭... Once she admitted to ICU and doctors started treatment.... The treatment was long as akshu(kaira) had a compliment delivery.... After so much struggle akshu delivered her boy child 🥺🥺... After getting consciousness when akshu hold her baby she was emotional 🥺🤧... She was happy 😊😊....she said to her son she will become mother and father to him ... She will be happy for him 😁..

Once the flash back ends akshu(kaira) go and slept with abhir 😊😊.... Once the morning arises , akshu(kaira) sleep beside abhir and ask him to wake up from the bed ☺️☺️... Once he wake up akshu(kaira) wishes him happy birthday 🎂..
After having bath, akshu( kaira) and abhir went to temple 🙏🙏....

Akshu(kaira )and abhir prayed infront of Mahadev 🙏🙏... Akshu wished" please return my saathe to me , please return my family to me 🥺🥺".... Abhir wished" please take and come my papa to me"....At the time of their wished abhi departed at India... Abhi feeled some one calling him 🤧🤧....

After the temple visit akshu and abhir return back to their home ❤️❤️.... At the evening birthday boy get ready and went outside to call their friends ☺️☺️... Once he stepped out one boy laughed at him for not having dad 😞😞.... By hearing this abhir was sad and wished papa to come.... That words felt by abhi one who entering on car to Kashmir 🤧🤧.... Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai plays....

While traveling to Kashmir abhi saw abhir sad 😞😞.... He get down from car and went to abhir ❤️❤️.... Abhi asked abhir "Why he was sad".... Abhir replied he don't have papa 😞😞.... After this abhi took abhir on his shoulder and make him laugh 🤣🤣... After this accidentally abhir call abhi as papa 🤧🤧..... Hearing this abhi was  emotional 🥺🤧 and happy.... He kept his forehead with abhir forehead.... Suddenly abhi feel related to boy 🥺🥺....

Next part soon 🙂🙂.....
#abhimanyu birla
#akshara birla
#abhir birla
#OGAbhiRa
#Harshali

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21K 1.2K 6
The one shots, three shots and short stories on abhimaan
31K 1K 23
from enemies to lovers and destiny entangling one another together, here is abhimaans cute little love story. somehow falling in one another's life...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
10.6K 639 12
It is the progression of current track that will mainly focus on Akshara's realisation and acceptance towards her love for Abhimanyu, where she will...