𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}

212 15 10
By vkookLOML9597

Usually, when a couple gets back together, they find it so weird to feel exactly the same as before, just like they used to feel before splitting up. But it was not the case for Taehyung and Jungkook. They were so comfortable with each other.

Both of them were so glad that they never felt the huge gap between them, the cuddles, the kisses, the sweet nicknames everything was going on between them. Easy to say, they were in seventh heaven.

Even though both decided to take things slow, thinking there would be an obvious gap between them which would make them feel far away from eachother but surprisingly it was never a thing they acknowledged. Jungkook and Taehyung were being close just like old times, no distance in between.

There were no awkward conversations, no awkward touches, no awkward laughs. It was all so genuine that they were ready to forget the bad times they had gone through.

A soft music was playing in the background while Jungkook was in the driving seat, driving the car towards Taehyung's home and Taehyung sat beside him, holding Jungkook's hand which was apparently resting on his thigh.

He would caress the back of the other's hand, tracing the tattoos, the veins. The smooth yet rough skin felt so good under his fingertips.

The ride was silent but not an uncomfortable one. They were enjoying the cold breeze hitting their skin and the melody entering their senses. It was so calming.

Soon when Jungkook stopped the car Taehyung smiled as he gently squeezed the raventte's hand before leaving it. Jungkook smiled back and left the car. Walking to Taehyung's side he opened the door for the male to come out.

The blonde came out letting Jungkook close the door as he stood there. Jungkook turned towards him as he leaned his back on the black metallic surface of the car. His hand immediately went to grab Taehyung's waist.

The elder let out a breathy chuckle as he moved closer to his lover. Without wasting much time his hands found their way on Jungkook's shoulders, wrapping them around it.

"Thank you for everything you did yesterday. I love you more than anything." Taehyung whispered, pecking Jungkook's cheeks who gasped dramatically at his words.

"My heart can't take it oh my god!" The raventte spoke pulling Taehyung closer if possible, who apparently slapped his chest playfully seeing his boyfriend's dramatic ass.

Taehyung laughed at his lover as their breath mingled. Their faces were so close that if one of them moves a bit close, their lips would meet for a kiss.

Eventually Taehyung's eyes did move downwards, staring at Jungkook's lips. He wanted to smooch them, bite them again, not knowing Jungkook was having the same urge to kiss the life out of Taehyung and maybe lift him up in bridal style so the man wouldn't have to walk a few steps to reach his home.

"I love you so much, my universe" Jungkook whispered, eyeing Taehyung's whole face again who bit his bottom lips to stop smiling so wide. Taehyung shook his head at the choice of Jungkook's word. Here we go, the Jungkook he missed. The Jungkook who always had a backup answer for himself.

"Universe?" Taehyung asked chuckling softly.

Jungkook pressed a kiss on Taehyung's forehead before backing away " yes universe, the everlasting love I have for you." The raventte's gaze made the other look down for a second. It was effecting him too much but in a good way.

Taehyung looked up and saw Jungkook was looking at his lips in a way that he would devour them in a moment. The blonde bit his lips again as he breathed out a low "kiss me."

Jungkook instantly tightened his hold around his boyfriend's waist as he connected their lips for a sweet kiss. Taehyung's lips still had a taste of the honey drizzle he had on his ice cream a while ago, Jungkook was loving it.

Their lips were brushing together like soft petals, the smooth caresses of their lips, their closeness, their breath colliding and mixing together. The burst of excitement inside their body was a great addition in the kiss, the way they were tugged closer with each strokes of lips they felt.

Jungkook had an urge to groan out loud when Taehyung whispered and commanded him to kiss. This Taehyung is everything that he could submit himself to, no hesitancy needed.

They did not want to involve their tongue in the kiss, it was going smoothly, perfectly fitting with the environment, the time. There was no rush it was only them and their hearts at that time.

Slowly Taehyung broke the kiss but not before Jungkook pecked his lower lip before leaving him. Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder, hearing the rapidly beating heart. Glad that it happened because of him.

"Come inside, Hansung would love to meet you." He mumbled, inhaling the manly scent of the raventte.

"I'm missing my baby as well." Jungkook said, rubbing Taehyung's back to calm the male's breathing who was breathing heavily after the kiss.

"He calls me Da what's that?" He asked curiously wanting to understand what actually Hansung meant whenever he called him that.

Taehyung shrugged still snuggling on Jungkook's neck "I don't know.. Dada maybe... I'm not sure though." He muttered but looked up when he heard Jungkook's reply.

"What!" He asked looking down at Taehyung with excitement laced in his eyes. "dada would sound so nice from him. I'm sure I'll melt away if he ever calls me that."

Taehyung chuckled and pulled away. He was giddy inside knowing how Jungkook loved Hansung and how he really wanted his son to call him dada. Oh wait, Hansung is their son now, his and Jungkook's...

"Let's go now! They must be waiting for us. I informed mom an hour ago that I will come home." He said pulling Jungkook with himself towards the house.

"It was definitely not my fault!" Jungkook replied.

"Oh yes it was. Who told you to come to the kitchen and make out with me huh?" Taehyung narrowed his eyes, glancing at Jungkook who laughed awkwardly.

"We're getting late baby, come on!" With that Jungkook pulled Taehyung, making the other chuckle silently.

Taehyung opened the door with the key and let himself and Jungkook inside. Their hearts grew contented hearing Hansung laughing with his grandmother.

"Hey guys!" Taehyung exclaimed seeing them on the ground, Hansung surrounded with his toys and Hiah sitting beside him nodding at her grandson's babbles.

The moment Hansung heard his father's voice he threw the toy he had in his hold and crawled towards him with full speed. They all laughed at him who was now trying to hold Taehyung's legs.

Jungkook silently stayed behind the blonde, letting the father son duo have their moment while Hiah stood and walked to them. The raventte's eyes met with her and he bowed slightly.

"Hello aunty." He smiled and greeted her who gave him a wide smile which seemed so similar to Taehyung's boxy one.

"Hello Jungkook! How was the date?" She asked with a hint of tease evident in her voice. The younger definitely felt shy and looked down for a second.. seriously Taehyung's mom asked this.. he wanted to laugh yet was shy.

"Yeah it was good.." he replied and glanced at his lover who was talking to Hannie with so much concentration. They were looking so happy and Jungkook was sure he was blessed with the sight. "It was amazing..." He whispered without looking away from the blonde.

Hiah noticed Jungkook gaze, the way his eyes were holding love in them. She was relieved seeing that.

"Look who is here with me!" Taehyung said as he turned around and made Hansung face Jungkook. Seeing the raventte Hansung started jumping immediately, staying in Taehyung's arms who held him protectively. Well... The little human was jumping too much that he was scared that Hansung would literally jump on Jungkook's body from him.

Jungkook laughed seeing how the baby tried to come to him. As he walked closer to the duo, Hansung began to call him Da, the name he is obsessed right now. Everytime he sees Jungkook, he would start chanting the word.

Jungkook and Taehyung, no doubt could feel the warmth insider their chest. Hansung truly acts like he knew Jungkook from the time he let out his first cry, eventhough it was not the truth at all. Heck he did not even know Taehyung's presence at that time.

The blonde liked the bond both his hannie and Jungkook created in just small span of time. The way they talk, more like Hansung babbles and Jungkook reciprocates, the way they play, they playfully bite eachother's cheek.

Taehyung knew... Jungkook is a perfect person for Hansung. He just, knew..

"How's my little boy doing!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as he took Hansung, giving him a sweet kiss on his fluffy cheeks. The baby as always let out a happy sound, holding Jungkook's cheeks with his both hands.

The raventte's pecked his tiny palms and nuzzled his face on Hansung's neck, making the boy laugh loudly as it tickeled. He held Jungkook's hair and tried to pull him, stop him from tickling him mercilessly.

Eventhough Jungkook groaned when Hansung tugged on his hair harshly, he still began to kiss his whole face, not leaving a single place left. He indeed missed Hansung.

Taehyung who was standing beside them, was staring at Jungkook and his son. His heart was feeling so contented at the sight. He was feeling over the moon at everything happening right now.

Never knew a person who used to carry real guns and would play killing games was being so adorable with the little baby in his arms.

He never imagined seeing this scene. I mean, not like he never hoped for Jungkook and Hansung to be cozy together, spend time like a family but now seeing them being playful and Jungkook being the best person with the baby. It was overwhelming.

He saw how Jungkook's face never once twitched if Hansung did something naughty, not even when he pulled Jungkook's earring so hard. Yes Jungkook did try to scold Hansung for doing that, but seeing his face, he just chuckled and pressed his lips on the boy's fluffy cheeks.

Little devil, that's what Jungkook called his son. That was indeed true. Hansung is like a devil. He would try to make you mad and when you get ready to scold him, he would show you his puppy eyes. Taehyung definitely knew the reason.

But he just did not know what to call the feeling. It was beyond joy, happiness. It was like he was seeing something unexpected so soon, but he was contended whatever it was.

Seeing his family happy, his friends happy, his mother happy, all of them can make him live his life peacefully.

"Taehyung can you come with me?" Hiah asked making the blonde come out from his thoughts. He nodded at his mother and saw her walking towards the kitchen.

He glanced at both of them again as he followed his mother. When he entered the kitchen, he saw Hiah making something.

"Hey eomma!" He said, putting his chin on her shoulder. Hiah smiled and caressed Taehyung's hair as he spoke.

"I can see the night went well huh?" She chuckled when she felt her son's head turning towards her in a second. She stopped washing the strawberries which she was preparing to make milkshake for her son and she also placed some bananas to make a banana milkshake for Jungkook.

"You think I didn't notice yours and Jungkook's wrist hm?" She said as she began to cut the strawberries into small pieces, making them easy to get blended.

"You have eagle eyes eomma." He commented, removing himself away from his mother. She glanced at her son for once and saw a pink tint spread accross the cheeks.

"Aw, is my son blushing?" The woman teased making the blonde whine subtly. He shook his head and walked towards the kitchen slab. Taking the bananas he began to peel them to put them into the blender.

Nonetheless he smiled softly when he heard Hansung's high pitched laugh. The last night events were still fresh in his mind. The way Jungkook's words held sincerity, the hint of safety, the tender gestures Jungkook showed him.

The love Jungkook showered him with... He realised how hard he fell for Jungkook that even after years he knew it was only Jungkook whom he wanted to see beside him.

"It was.. a perfect day mom.." he whispered, staring at the bracelet that Jungkook gifted him. It was like a couple bracelets, but what filled him more was that it was made by Jungkook... His lover himself.

Hiah was trying to not be emotional at that moment. She had seen how her son tired to act like he was okay all these years. How he only lived cheerfully for her and later for Hansung. How he tried to cheer Hiah whenever she would feel down seeing her son. But what about him..? He never really expressed anything. Hiding his true self away from the whole world, that was what Taehyung tried to do always.

But now after Jungkook came back, she saw how genuine her son's smile was, how lively he looked, how her baby bear was finding his own feelings again. She was blessed with the sight.

After putting everything inside the machine, she walked to Taehyung and pulled his head closer by his nape. Pressing her lips on the male's forehead she whispered.

"I'm so happy for you bear. May god bless you both."

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ❤️
SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES ✨

I was thinking that I should not really drag this story more because I really need to think of some plots for that. But dragging will make it boring right? Do let me know!

^^ well, I don't blame him though!

^^ where's the lie though!

^^ our JK got this ass 🗿

^^ crazy for him! 🥹

^^ and I melted here! 🤧

Eventhough my practical exams are next week! STILL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!!! 🫣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DAZED [C] By r

Fanfiction

329K 8.6K 36
Welcome to my new story I hope you enjoy even though it's probably not that good but I try A gang leader and an innocent bean end up together. What...
216K 8.8K 41
"hyung iam scared" taehyung. "Don't worry tae I'll return in one week promise" jin. After a week... "h-hyung why didn't you come back....you left me...
4.1K 274 38
His Kookie was the sweetest, friendliest and most well-behaved person there was. Taehyung was firmly convinced of this. Unfortunately, his Kookie was...
532K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...