My Innocent PA ( Completed )

Von msjasly

English version of My Innocent PA ( Completed book) He never wanted to love her as he knew that he could only... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter -17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter- 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter- 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Chapter - 63
Chapter- 64
Chapter - 65
Chapter - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 79
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Chapter - 87
Chapter - 88
Chapter - 89
Chapter - 90
Chapter - 91
Chapter - 92
Chapter - 93
Chapter - 94
Chapter - 95
Chapter - 96
Chapter - 97
Chapter - 98
Chapter - 99
Chapter - 100
Chapter - 101
Chapter - 102
Chapter - 103
Chapter - 104
Chapter - 105
Chapter - 106
Chapter - 107
Chapter - 108
Chapter - 109
Chapter -110
Chapter - 111
Chapter - 112
Chapter - 113
Chapter - 114
Chapter - 115
Chapter - 116
Chapter - 117
Chapter - 118
Chapter - 119
Chapter - 120
Chapter - 121
Chapter - 122
Chapter - 123
Chapter - 124
Chapter - 125
Chapter - 126
Chapter - 127
Chapter - 128
Chapter - 129
Chapter - 130
Chapter - 131
Chapter - 132
Chapter - 133
Chapter - 134
Chapter - 135
Chapter - 136
Chapter - 137
Chapter - 138
Chapter - 139
Chapter - 140
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - 1
Bonus Chapter - 2

Chapter - 37

2.8K 226 4
Von msjasly

Recap: Yash offer a deal to Vinitha to get married to Goutham

****************

Yash took Anjali to the garden and the swimming pool in the mansion. Anjali wondered the way the place was maintained.

Anjali: Who is maintaining all this ?

Yash: We have people working everyday and return home end of the day. I don't prefer any one staying here.

Yash informed Geetha to leave that he would have dinner outside. He quickly changed into a shorts and vest and came to kitchen. Anjali followed him.

Anjali: What are you planning to do ?

Yash: I will prepare dinner for you today.

Anjali: no, move aside and I will do it. Tell me what do you want.

Yash: Will I get anything I ask for ?

Anjali: Tell me what you want for dinner ?

Yash: even I said the same. Not my fault if you got in the wrong sense. Cook dinner tomorrow today let me do it.

He swiftly lifted her and made her sit on the counter and he wore the apron and started making lasagne. Anjali was watching him cooking cool and stylish way. He set the oven and turned to her and pinched her nose.

Yash: Looks like you are sighting me enough

Anjali: Nothing like that. Go back to your work.

He was playing with her hair and inhaling the scent as they talked in general. Later they settled having the lasagne.

Anjali: woowwwww this is awesome. I didn't know you could cook well.

Yash: Thank you...

They were enjoying their dinner while Nanda opened the door of Yash suite and sent Vinitha with her eyes blindfolded. Vinitha walked in slowly calling out Yash. She smiled when she heard his voice and a hand held her wrist and gently hugged her from behind.

Vinitha: Yash can you let me open my blindfold.

Man: Sorry Vinitha I don't budge my rules for anybody.

He started to play with her for sometime romantically and made her scream in pleasure over hours until she felt exhausted.

Man: Hope you enjoyed so the deal is on. Get to work on marrying Goutham and I will help in the business part.

Vinitha: Sure Yash....but I would love if you think of calling me again

Man: There is no second time. I will leave now. You can get dressed and you will be sent back from here the same way you came in.

Vinitha: Good night Yash....

The man left from there and Vinitha removed her blindfold and got dressed and blindfolded herself before knocking on the door. Nanda took her to the car she came in and sent her back. As soon she got in the car she called Rishi since Rishi was the only person in contact with her from the beginning.

Rishi: Yes Vinitha

Vinitha: Rishi, I want to speak a deal now ...right now...get Yash on call.

Rishi: He was with you. why didn't you talk to right then ?

Vinitha: Everything needs a time Rishi....now its my time get him on call.

Rishi placed her call on hold and dialled Yash and informed him about Vinitha's different tone of speaking. Yash moved to his study and Rishi connected him on a con-call.

Yash: Yes Vinitha, What do you want to talk now ?

Vinitha: Yash, morning you gave me a deal... now let me give you one now....

Yash: Is it ? What is it ?

Vinitha: Marry me Yash....save your reputation.

Yash: What is up to my reputation to save it ?

Vinitha: Not until you touched me. I have the video of you and me now. Decide if you want to let your reputation or just marry me.

Yash: Ms. Saxena I will give you exactly 45 minutes to grab the offer so go home see the video once. I m busy in my home which is atleast one hour drive from Paradise where you are right now. Hope you got my cue now. Bad night. Your time starts now...

Yash disconnected the call and Vinitha was confused by his answering and drove to her home quickly and removed the camera from her pendant and played the recording. she was with a random man. She started to break the things in her room out of frustration.

Vinitha : what if he too recorded ? Oh my god...he is such a cunning bastard...

She took her mobile and messaged Rishi on accepting the offer from Yash to marry Goutham. Rishi called Yash immediately.

Rishi: how did you guess it man ?

Yash: What else can you expect from her ? Least she could plan to trap me nothing else.

Rishi: You are chankya Yash. So this is why you had a man who could speak in your voice is it ?

Yash: Plan to send Varushini from the country for few days and let the new bitch get to him.

Rishi: Should I spend on her for that ? she would gulp even the phenol if given free.

Yash: Known one. Give some tickets fashion event or photo shoot then she will leave.

Yash returned to room and saw Anjali sleeping. He kissed her forehead and laid next to her and slept. Morning Anjali woke up and saw Yash sleeping on his stomach holding her hand. She smiled and went to bath. She came out and saw Nanda sitting in the couch.

Anjali: Brother, you are here so early in the morning ?  Wait i will wake Yash.

Nanda: No Anjali, I came for a work last night. I m leaving now.

Anjali: What work did you have at the night ?

Nanda: Didn't you asked for a pooja room ? It is ready. Go have a look at it.

Nanda pointed to one of the room near the living and Anjali walked in and saw the room completely changed into pooja room which appeared very divine with few photos and statues of dieties and all pooja utensils were ready. There was a basket of flowers too.

Nanda: Tell me if you anything else to be arranged Anjali, we can do it immediately.

Anjali: Thank you brother. This is more than enough and looks like a mini temple.

After Nanda left, Anjali moved to her closet and got changed into half saree to do the first pooja in home. She wore a white half saree and purple full skirt and had the towel tied on her wet hair. she kept the flowers for dieties and ignited the lamp and camphor and did the pooja. Yash heard the sound of the bell and came out and leaned on the wall of the pooja room and saw her doing the pooja very sincerely.

She came out and showed the camphor to him but he rejected and stopped her. She pouted at him and he pinched her nose as his palms went over the burning camphor taking in the blessings over his head making her smile.

Yash: Happy ?

Anjali: Thank you. But you don't have to do anything which you don't like and just because I like it.

Yash: I started liking everything which you like the moment I started liking you.

His hands moved to her bare waist and pulled her but stopped hearing the throat clearing sound from the kitchen. Anjali shoved his hand ran to the kitchen while Yash stood mesmerized in her beauty and a happiness filled his heart with the sound from her anklets that echoed his ears.

--------------------

Goutham was in the hospital getting treated for the burn left due to the boiling water. Varushini was sitting next to him. He couldn't even speak due to the burning. The doctors checked him and informed that he can be at home and continue the medicines. Both Goutham and VArushini left to his penthouse and soon her mobile rang and she went away to speak the call. After few minutes she came back to him.

Varushini: Goutham dad is not well it seems and he wants me to be with him now. I will inform the maid to keep things ready for you. I will be back in a day or two can you please adjust.

Goutham looked at her eyes sensing her lie and nodded his head to let her go. She kissed him on his cheeks and left his penthouse quickly. Maid looked after him and one of Goutham's close friend came to help him. Early morning Vinitha reached Gouthma's penthouse and saw him sleeping and sat on the chair waiting for him to wake up. He stirred slowly and saw her and his eyebrows knitted together but she smiled at him.

Vinitha: Hello Goutham good morning. I got to know about your accident and came to see you but got to know about your burnt digestive glands from your maid.

Goutham just nodded his head and averted his gaze from her.

Vinitha: If you don't mind can I get a doctor who can get your burns cure within few days. I know very well of him.

Goutham was happy to hear and smiled in acceptance. Soon Vinitha came out his room and called Rishi who gave her the details of the doctor and he would reach his penthouse to treat Goutham.

Vinitha waited for the doctor and he soon came to his penthouse and gave him special medicines that would cure his burns quickly. Vinitha informed him that the doctor was doing a research to cure burns quickly and few of his medicines are yet to be approved but still she requested to treat him. To Goutham's surprise he did feel a chillness for sometime though.

Vinitha: Goutham where is your fiance ?

Goutham remaind quietand did not give any sign of answering her.

Vinitha: Goutham if you don't mind can I stay back to care for you ?

Goutham asked the reason in a low voice .

Vinitha: Goutham, I don't know the reason but it feels good staying by you but I promise not to intrude your privacy.

Goutham accepted and Vinitha helped him and stay with him. The next day she showed him some pictures of Varuhsini who was busy on a photoshoot in Bali in summer dresses.

Vinitha: My friend is on her honeymoon to Bali and she shared some pictures to me and I happened to see your fiance in the background so I asked my friend to click her photo to just confirm. She looks cool in the dress isn't it Goutham ?

Goutham saw the photos where Varushini was enjoying in Bali.

Vinitha Mv: Succeeded in first step.

******************

A/N:

Please vote and comment

Your votes are my boost.

Take care

Thank you.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

955K 105K 130
Goutham was an extremely introvert and calm young man. He was very humble, respected everyone and treat everyone with love and care. But that was unt...
1.3M 128K 146
The complete English version of this book has been published. Please check for it under my profile if you are non -Tamil reader. He never wanted to l...
30.1K 3.1K 27
When we never want to love someone in our life , the fate makes it impossible, here, Arjun never wanted to love someone again in his life , but will...
230K 11.5K 32
"Sivaangi, You have my heart ma. It is beating for you. Can you feel that? I want to travel with you forever like this. Will you be mine Sivaangi Kri...