Mafia brother's

By btsfics1123

Bts×readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their... More

Introduction
I
HOUSE TOUR 1/2
HOUSE TOUR 2/2
ll
lll
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

XXIV

1.8K 68 2
By btsfics1123

Time skips the next day,

Sunlight fell on the yn's face, she snugged into the chest of the one, who was sleeping peacefully while hugging her...

He slowly opened his eyes feeling some type of movement around him...

Only to see, his pretty fiance sleeping while hugging him. He kissed her forehead and admired her sleepy face....

Heeseung: I don't have words to describe your beauty my love, oh gosh only if there would be a word more good than beautiful to define her ..

He smiled and looked at the time, it was 7: 30 already..

Heeseung: baby wake up, it's 7: 30 we have to go now at 9:00, otherwise rm hyung will not leave us...

Yn: ahmm...

Heeseung: my love wake up..

He said and kissed her cheeks, to which yn opened her eyes...

Yn: what happened??

Heeseung: babe you remember na we are in Japan??

Yn: hmm ..

Heeseung: today we are going to sensoji temple right??

Yn: hmm ..

Heeseung: it's 7:30 already, hyung said to report before 9:00..

Yn: whatttt...

She quickly sat up on the bed...

Yn: damn, we will get late, let me shower first then you take...

Yn run to the washroom quickly ..

Heeseung: aish this girl, i wonder how will our further life go, i know it will be amazing...

He smiled...

They both get ready....

Heeseung: looking gorgeous my lady...

Yn: you are also looking handsome, let's go down now...

Heeseung: yupp...

They both came down and saw everyone ready...

Bts

Enhypen

Jackson

Felix

Solomon

Payal

Sim

Kuru

Yn

Jackson took the cap of yn and wear it...

Jackson: oh sunlight protection good, but ynahh it's too big...

Yn looked at him with killing expressions...

Jackson put it back on her head, as he didn't wanted to die at young age...

Yn: good, otherwise you would have regretted your life choices...

Jackson glup...

Solomon: good morning jagi..

Yn: good morning lemon...

They hugs each other...

Yn: good morning hyungieesss...

Yn hugs her hyungs tightly ...

All: good morning baby...

Jin: did you slept well??

Yn: yupp..

Rm: hm let's go to our first destination now, afterwards we will have our lunch at 11:00 everything is prepared there...

Felix: let's go my stomach is already empty...

Yn: mine too...

Rm: yes yes let's go first...

They all sat in the limo, which they booked there and went towards their first destination which was sensoji temple..

Yn: wowww this temple is really fabulous...

Rm: hmm you are right, it's absolutely amazing experience to see in person ...

Yn: let's go there ...

They all started exploring it....

Enjoying the environment in sunny day, they all were happy to be there....

While walking, yn dumped into a girl...

Yn: sorry..

She looked at the girl, but she stopped moving there only...

Girl blinked her eyes...

Girl: so, you are still alive huh?? I thought I won't meet you in person, but see God have some other plans. Two times I tried to kill you but you got saved, however, this time you won't be lucky. Well, you may don't know who I'm but I'll introduce myself for you, so that you can tell to our mother in heaven that I'm the one who separated you from us. Myself Kiara, better to remember me because I'll kill you really soon, you just have a few days to live. U were safe in korea, but here in Japan no because it's my place. So, just be careful you won't maybe know I can also kill you today only. See you soon when you will die lil sissy .

She smriked and left from there...

What was that??? Yn blinked her eyes, she was shocked to see a girl very similar to her. Only the thing which was different in them were their eyes colour, her lips were thick, while yn's were thin. She was little pale in the colour, while yn had natural skin tone. They almost looked similar, but yn was slim as compared to her ..

Yn had many questions running in her mind, if she was her yn's real sister then why she tried to kill her?? Why she hated her very much.. Yn wanted to know everything, why this all is happening, why was she separated from her family. From her sister's wording it was clear that her mother was no more in this world, she was really disappointed that she won't get a mother love in her whole life...

Maybe it was her faith that brought her here again to find those truths, which were h-

??: ynah...

Yn flinched and came into reality, she saw heeseung looking at her with a worried face...

Heeseung: are you ok love??

Yn: ahm I'm ok, I was thinking about something..

Heeseung: are you sure, if you want you can share it with me...

He said while slowly massaging her head and pulling her into a comfortable hug...

Yn smiled, she knew her real is bts, her Minho and Jong suk hyung, her real dad is mr. Kim now. She have a family, now she have her love of her life with her. So, she will be facing every difficulty of her life with them...

Yn: I'm really sure, nothing happened I'm hungry...

Heeseung: aww let's go and eat together...

Yn: yupp....

They both went to others, who were waiting for lunch...

Yn: let's start!!

They all started eating, Solomon slowly whispered in yn's ear...

Solomon: there is something i want to tell ..

Yn: me to firstly let's finish eating ...

He nodded and they all continued eating...

After sometime, yn clean her mouth...

Yn: let's go Solomon...

Solomon: yupp...

Heeseung: where are you going??

Yn: we are going to buy ice cream, you all wait we are coming ..

Solomon: yes....

They both left...

Heeseung blinked his eyes....

Rm: don't be jealous hee...

Heeseung: I'm not jealous hyung, I feel like she is hiding something from us..

Hobi: i also felt like that because she never asked for visiting Japan. It's something strange happening with her but she is not telling us....

Heeseung: I think Solomon knows something...

Rm: don't worry, I'll ask him then inform you guys...

He nodded....

On the other side,

Solomon: are you serious??

Yn: hmm just the thing was she was mature, Lil more weighted than me. Her eyes colour was different, her lips were thick like she had plastic surgery...

Solomon: hnn and I saw her, you really belive I saw her again, damn I knew she lives here. Now, our mission is to find about them...

Yn: yupp ..

Solomon: yess...

Yn and Solomon brought ice cream for everyone, then gives them...

They all smile and started eating ..

Yn: our next stop...

Rm: next we are going to Tokyo samurai ninja museum, then back to hotel...

Yn: and tomorrow...

Rm: tomorrow we will do kimono tea ceremony...

Yn: yeeeeee...

She jumps...

Yn: yupppp...

They all smile...

Afterwards they left from there to their next stop...

??: are sure that will effect her??

??: come on Kiara, I've lived with her even though from last two months I was not living with them but I know it...

Kiara: it's your own mistake aria that you caused trouble for yourself, you are a aggressive one. I know we don't like her, u tried to kill her twice but failed , second attempt with him also failed, it looks like she has moved on from him...

Aria: no her heart still hurts remembering him, we should tell him that she is here. He will surely love to play with her again....

Kiara: hnm inform him and tell him meet us tomorrow to destroy their tea ceremony. I won't let my brother find that she is here, I have to finish her before he gets all the records...

Aria: don't worry, we will surely destroy her...

They smrik...

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1400..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.3K 54
When the most ruthless and cold hearted mafia brother's meet a cute girl who is soon to be their step - sis . I don't want her to be part of our fam...
399K 13.9K 53
After some years of being devastated, y/n's mom got herself a new partner. And Y/n got seven stepbrothers...in disguise From not accepting her to pr...
13.9K 398 29
Y/N is a badass, savage, cold girl. Loves her mom more than her life. Had a horrible past. Stresses herself so much. Is a Young CEO. BTS cold mercile...
324K 9K 78
A cute,cuddly, innocent and mature girl became a member of a mafia family. One's life is full of colours and other's is colourless will she able to a...