EUPHORIA (OHSHC x Reader)

By xanny369

Very normal girl in a school that isn't normal at all! Who knows maybe she'll get a boyfriend? (Kaoru and Mor... More

Before we begin!?
I WONDER
BBIBBI
SCARED OF THE DARK
LES(part 1)

PALETTE

24 2 0
By xanny369

PALETTE
____________________________________

To say y/n never planned on attending any high school other than her local public school was understandable. She had spent her whole life going to public schools,  just down the road from her homes. But now she stands at the gates of Ouran Academy.

She looks around. Taking in the beauty of the academy itself. Pink walls, wide courtyard's, enormous windows.
Everything about the place was beautiful, the buildings, gardens, students, and even their uniforms.
She would've had one but the uniforms were too expensive.
Instead she opted for a more casual, but still somewhat nice outfit.
Consisting of a plain white button up shirt, black necktie, black pants, some converse, and a light yellow sweater to top the outfit off. She chose the yellow sweater in hopes of blending in a bit more.

I walked through the school, checking door numbers to see if I could find my classes.
After a a few minutes I finally find my class. Glancing through the window I see two open seats, one in the middle of the classroom next to some blond haired boy, and one all the way in the back. Taking a moment to collect myself and think of where to sit, I enter.

My teacher, an older man who looked to be in his mid 30's or 40's, looks at me, giving me a questioning look, then his expression shifts.

"Everyone this is the new student, new student introduce yourself and find a seat." The man said before stepping aside and giving the floor to me.
Hiding my nervousness by pinching myself I go to where the teacher was.

" Hey everyone I'm y/n, I enjoy (    ) and playing volleyball, I hope we can get along." I say with just the right amount of confidence.

The class just nods and responds in their own ways. Giving an awkward smile I make my way to the seat in the middle of the classroom, next to the blond guy.

"Oh, I forgot to mention this earlier but my name's Fujii kaze, so just call me Fujii sensei." The older man mumbled as he began getting up and making his way to one side of the chalkboard.

Halfway through the lesson I started to space out.
What the hell is going on? What time is it? I wonder what their lunch is. They're rich so their food should be good. Or am I too broke for that too????

"Hey."
Not now unknown voice I'm trying to think about lunch.

"Heyyyyy."
Seriously random voice what do you want ???? And why are you male ?????

"Y/N!"
Snapping out of my trance, my eyes meet a pair of purple ones. I reel my head a bit back in shock and surprise.

"Sorry to wake you Princess it's just that class ended and you didn't seem to notice." The blonde who was originally seated next to me said as he grabbed a few things off his desk.

'Princess??? That's a new one.'

Looking around I noticed that most had left the classroom already. The blonde seemed like he was about to do the same.

I mumbled a small "thank you", hoping to at least thank the boy before he disappeared.

He stopped were he was, turning and grinning a bit.

"No problem." he said before leaving.

Shortly after the blonde left, I left too. Carrying my bag and phone, I decide to look for all my classes, just to somewhat get a head start.
While taking my time to cruise the campus and really take everything in, I decide to take a break from my cruising in the garden. Finding it the most beautiful place I've seen so far.

Taking a seat on a bench surrounded by a few rose bushes I decide to see what's going on with the group chat.

10:15am
—-10 new messages from - Hyunjins left toes 🤭—-

(Ghost _of_douche808). You guys fucking killed me 💀

(Sweet*life*of*Zack*🌞). Nah that's on you man.

(And*Cody*🌚). Yea, it's not our fault you're fucking ass at cod, and basically any game we play.

(M0MMY?<3). I still think we should play Crab game again :(

(DADDY?<3). @M0MMY?<3 Elton stfu pls

(M0MMY?<3). @DADDY?<3 BITCHHHHH

-(M0MMY?<3)-has left the chat-

(And*Cody*🌚). Sent a reel

-(M0MMY?<3)-has been added to the chat

Seen just now by (STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N)

After reading through the conversation, I notice that it's almost time for break to be over. Sighing with a bit of disappointment I decide to just talk with my friends later. Putting my phone back in my pocket I take out my headphones and plug them in. They aren't necessarily fancy but that's fine by me. They work, they're plain white and basic, but they also make my music louder and more secure so I don't care. Searching for a bit I decide to go with "Any song" by Zico.

Class begins and goes by ever so slowly, not much is happening, mainly because we're watching other students presentations. Apparently the project is based on our personal relationships, romantic, platonic, family, that kind of thing.

One boy goes up and presents a well made slideshow. He speaks well and looks to be completely calm. But his slideshow is kind of strange??? All the photos he shows of his family are good quality, but no one smiles. They all do have the same mean looking face though, and the black hair. He only talks about their status, how he's related, and what companies they own.

'Well that was kind of sad. And kind of boring too. He looks like a character from that one dating sim. Which is pretty strange I guess.'

"And that was my presentation on my relationship with Ootori family."

Snapping me out of my thoughts I look to see the boy finishing up his presentation. He packs his things up and makes his way past me and back to his seat. As he passes he looks down on me. Literally. I think he glared?

'What the fuck ? What an ass, I haven't done shit to him. Or maybe that's just his face?????? We can't judge him just yet.'

The bell rings, signaling that it's time for lunch. This gets me hella excited, I've been waiting to see what this place serves for lunch. I can only imagine all the good food they serve here.
Speed walking past people I make my way to where I remember the cafeteria being. Upon entering the large room I see two lines of people. Running over I stop dead in my tracks.

'Dammnnnn this shit looks like a whole ass restaurant.  THERES A MENU?????!!!!'

Scanning the menu for a moment my eyes widen in horror.

'EVERYTHING ON THIS MENU COSTS MORE THAN MY LIFE DOES! I'm too damn broke to even buy food here.'

My shoulders slump in sadness and I creep my way out of the large cafeteria. Mindlessly moping around until I find myself in front of a large pair of doors. The sign above it reads "Music room #2."

Feeling a bit curious I open the door and look around inside, it appears to be empty for the most part. A few shelves holding some books and other what not, instruments covered with cloth, and a really nice vase on a table. 
I sit in the corner next to the outlet, charging my phone while I scroll a bit on insta. Suddenly my phone gets a notification from Mana.

(Ghost_of_douche808). Hey you alright?

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). Yea I'm good, it's just everything is really expensive

(Ghost_of_douche808). Damn that sucks☺️

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). Bitch-

(Ghost_of_douche808). That was an accident 🤠

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). Yea yea well I gtg lunch is gonna end soon 😒

(Ghost_of_douche808). Byeeeeee bitch <3

(STRAY⭐️STAY⭐️Y/N). Bye bye 💀

Getting up, gathering my things, and putting on some music, I start walking towards the door. When suddenly I lose my footing. Knocking a bit into the table I watch in horror as the massive vase wobbles, tipping side to side, then falling. The vase hits the ground with a loud CRASH noise.

I begin to panic, not knowing what to do. Next thing you know, I'm running. Through the door and down the hall, not noticing the boy who happened to be passing by.

The next few classes go by quickly, I draw a little bit on my notes and wait for school to end. The sound of the bell is heard and I pack up and leave.

My entire walk to the bus I'm paranoid. The image of that vase breaking plagues my thoughts. The guilt creeps through me. Even with my music playing full blast the sound of the vase shattering replays constantly in my mind.

____time skip to getting off the bus_____

Getting off the bus I see my family's apartment in the distance. Running the rest of the way home I open the door, greeting my parents, Mrs. and Mr. Kenji, my adoptive Filipino parents. I love them both to death.

"MOM, DAD, IM HOME!" I yell, taking my shoes off.

"DO YOUR CHORES, THEN COME EAT!" My dad yells from the kitchen.

I make quick work at cleaning, sweeping, and doing chores. Making sure that everything is done well. Next I set the table, being sure to put a soft cushion on both  my parents seats.
They work long shifts and make dinner when they can. Despite how frustrated they are they've never taken it out on me, I'm grateful for that.

We eat dinner, chatting here and there, asking about one another's day. My mom telling us about the latest gossip she heard from the shopper's at the supermarket. My dad talking shit about his coworkers. I tell them about the school and how I'm gonna need to start making lunch.

Finishing up dinner we clean the kitchen, then I leave to shower. After everything's been taken care of I say goodnight to my parents then head to my room.

Talking with my gc a bit we decide to play a couple rounds of pub g. After a few hours I decide to finally go to sleep.

Hopefully that vase wasn't too expensive. Maybe it was in that room because they didn't need or want it anymore. Hopefully no one will notice and I'll be fine.

__________________________________________________________

A/n : back in 7th grade I wrote a fanfic on my other account, it had the same name and everything. After I forgot my password and couldn't get back into my account I stopped using quotev for a bit. I came back recently and thought it would be funny to try and rewrite this fanfic now that I'm a sophomore. So I apologize if it's bad. I'm not the best with grammar so I would appreciate if you could point out my mistakes and help me fix them.
Anyway this is the end of the first chapter thx for reading :)
Also the song is Palette by

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 265 16
A messed-up love story between two childhood sweethearts. What will happen to this duo? Would the duo make up? We'll see what fate decides... (Kyoy...
3.2K 28 20
Takahiro Ootori, younger twin brother of Kyoya Ootori. You two were two peas in a pod, but two years before the main story you were sent to your Aunt...
7.6K 118 10
⚠️WARNING: DO NOT REPORT OR DELETE THIS BOOK IN THE SAKE OF OUR READERS!!πŸ₯Ί THIS MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE OR LEWD, IDK. IT'S A FANFICTION AFTER ALL. BUT...
2.5K 40 26
Ritsu kasanoda x female reader x Kyoya Otori . "Except from you..." I murmured. "yeah your right..." Silence then came to the atmosphere, making it a...