Unforgettable. || Minho x fem...

By emheartz

Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people... More

New guys.
A way out.
Escaped WCKD, again.
Out in the scorch.
Near death experience.
The first time hearing music.
Reunions.
The Right Arm.
Learning the truth.
Ready to die.
Losing him, again.
Saving Minho.
Seeing him and her again.
Traitor.
Seeing the love of her life.
Jumping for their lives.
Saving a life and losing a life.
Finally Free.

Authors Note!

616 9 7
By emheartz

We have finally reached the end to this fanfic!

I wanted to thank all of you who have read this! 'Unforgettable' is one of the most best books I've written so far, especially since it's my first. I hope all of you have enjoyed this fanfic as much as I have, and once again thank you so much for reading!

Thank you for sticking with me while I wrote this from scratch, finishing this book is very bittersweet for me and I cant believe I've finally finished it.

More fanfics are to come and I hope you'll enjoy them as well! Until next time, goodbye!

-love Em ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 16.6K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
109K 2.6K 18
Y/n and the gladers escaped the maze. They thought they escaped Wicked, but they didn't. Follow y/n and the others on their travel through the scorch...
481K 10.8K 52
When she goes through the swipe and forgets everything about her friends. The closest being Minho and Newt, she gets sent to the glade. On accident...
1.7K 39 12
Maze Runner/ Thomas x Reader (Edited) Y/n daughter of Janson. Is perhaps in love with Thomas. Is Thomas in love too? Y/n was trained to fight. Will t...