Tales of A School Spanker Sea...

Von VixentheHuntress

(Just a bit of a note before the summary. This story is a collection of short one-off stories that include sp... Mehr

Episode 1: My First Spanking (Dakota)
Episode 2: What do five C's plus One D equal? A very sore bottom (Melessa.)
Episode 3: Show me what makes it so good. (Mina)
Episode 4 Pt 1: An Abuse of Our Trick (Julie)
Episode 4-B: Late to Class is now punished by a Spanked Ass.
Episode 5-A: Would you be my daddy for One day? (Belle)
Episode 5-B: Lying gets a paddling (Belle Pt2)
Episode 6-A: A False Rumor and Calm Spanking
Episode 6-B: A Punishment for my Past Sins (Jenny)
Episode 7:A: Curiosity Spanks the Cat.
Episode 7-B: Help This Stubborn Lioness Cry.
Episode 8-A (Lucy): A Day at The Beach: Understanding A Spanker.
Episode 8-B: How We First Meet (Brittney Levi)
Episode 9-A: Whoop My Ass To Help Me Stop Vaping
Episode 9-B: A Very Bad Day of Being Late (Shaquira Price 2)
Updates and Announcements.
Episode 10-A: I Am Beautiful (Hannah)
Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)
A Contest Between The Original Four. Our First Contestant, Trinity Jackson.
Episode 11-C: A Spanking Contest: Cheat and Charm will Win.
Episode 11-D: A Spanking Contest: Carolina's attempt, The Winner is.
Episode 12-A: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-B: The Little Space Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 12-C: The Littlespace Adventures of Belle and Misty.
Episode 13 Final Episode: A Spanking To Capture My Heart (Dakota)
Season Two Synopsis
Season 2 Episode 1-A: Plans lead to a Spanked Bottom. (Carolina)
Season 2 Episode 1B: Helping the master pick new weapons ( Dora Horus)
Season 2 Episode 2A: Twins Caught, Twins Spanked. (Jenny and Julie)
Season 2 Episode 2B: Pushing his Bottoms To be Spanked in Public (Madison)
Season 2 Episode 3A: A Little Thief Learns a Hard Lesson. (Sylivia)
Season 2 Episode 3B: An Interview with A Spanker Part 1 (Lola Greene.)
Season 2 Episode 4A: An Interview with A Spanker Pt 2

Episode 11 B: A Spanking Contest: Turn Pain to Pleasure. (Madison)

1.4K 6 0
Von VixentheHuntress

Honestly watching her close friend go over Alphonso's lap and get her small rump tanned was a lot more exciting than Madison Row could have ever expected. Madison had been what she later learned a spanko since she first heard about the word in a picture book. She had once convinced her momma back when she was eight years old to just give her a spanking instead of having her stay inside on a sunny day for her bad behavior. Her momma tried her best but it just didn't really work. She had tried to spank herself once, and her only true punishment had come at another sleepover when she was ten. Her friend's father had taken them both over his lap after they had been up far too late. That one day only increased her need for the action both for fun and pleasure, but also for punishment.

She assumed that day would never happen. Until one day Trinity Jackson had informed her of a boy that could make her long distance dreams become a true reality. That boy was named Alphonso Lewis, back then he had been a quiet and shy boy with a skill for volleyball and an interest in giving spankings. She had met him in an old classroom and since that fateful day she went to see him at least twice a month, sometimes a simple whisper in his ear at lunch. Other times she went to go for a more firm hand if she felt her own attitude was a bit out of control, and that firm hand of his was enough to keep that attitude from ruining her day.

Now that Alphonso had finished with Trinity, his eyes locked onto her, the second of the four girls that had gathered tonight for what was both gonna be a fun night of spanking. But also for a little contest that they had put together. It was no secret between herself and her four close friends that all of them very much had a crush on Alphonso. For them finding a boy like him that was kind, friendly and they could come to with their own problems was like finding a needle in a haystack. It didn't help that the boy had also grown into a handsome young man, about 5'7 in height. He had average sized arms that held secret muscle in them, a good looking build from the sports he played. She could not remember that last time she saw him without the smooth waves in his hair.

So instead of fighting over him or ruining the other's chances of getting with him. They had come up with a simple plan, whoever could handle their little spanking contest, as Trinity had called it, and could take it longer than the others. Would win the right to take the boy to a concert, they all had entered a contest online for a Bruno Mars concert that was coming in a few weeks. Abby had won the tickets and they all agreed to put them up for grabs tonight. Whatever happened after that night was either gonna be the best day for one of them, and a bad day for the rest of them, or things would go back to normal. "Or get a bit more complicated," Madison had thought to herself when they had come up with an agreement. Cause if it didn't work, she was sure they all knew the fight for Alphonso before the Winter Dance would increase.

Now the pink haired beauty looked over at Trinity as she lay over Carolina's lap, her small rump once again exposed as Carolina's more gentle hands began to rub a bit of lotion onto her probably burning rump. Her brown backside had taken a darker hue but also now was showing signs of redness. She had made the mistake of letting the girl go first, because now that Alphonso was good and warmed up, she knew that this was gonna hurt. Now she had taken punishment spankings from the boy before, but this was gonna be much different and she could feel. A small secret that only she knew about the boy was that he was not a fan of punishment spankings and for that reason he went a bit quicker than anyone would notice. However, when he was allowed to enjoy himself and give the more hard spankings that he enjoyed. She knew that she was not in for a good time, and since he was now good and warmed up after Trinity. She felt like she was in for the worse of this.

Madison stood in front of the boy and offered her hand to him so he could pull her over his lap like he always did. Normally her comfy pajama bottoms would already be down to her ankles exposing her underwear to his hand. However as they had agreed, these would all start with a quick minute warm up over their pants or shorts. In her case, she was wearing a pair of more fluffy blue pajama pants that had a few stars running up and down them. Her only hope was that the thicker material would protect her backside a bit more than Trinity's short pair of red shorts, Abby's tight pair of green shorts or even Carolina soft but silk pajama bottoms could provide.

Her face let up a bit as Alphonso patted her backside a few times before pulling her closer to his chest. Her heart started to race as he began to give her a mild warm up, that even though her pajama bottoms left her wanting much more. Each one was like a magnet that made her squirm and lift her backside up to try and get them to come down quicker. This was the type of spanking she loved the most. Which made it hurt all the more that if one of them got to be his girlfriend, she knew that it would come to an end. He had already made it clear that if he ever got a girlfriend that he would put an end to all the spankings he gave. And no matter what other daring boy would try and take his place.

She knew it was not gonna be the same.

So she let her eyes close for a moment as she enjoyed this feeling. His hand collided with her backside, the soft moans that came from her mouth. How it felt when it ran from her butt through every part of her body.

"Do you want us to give you two the room for a moment?" Madison's eyes snapped open and her face started to burn much hotter than before as she quickly sat up and looked over her friends. Abby having a large smirk on her face and Carolina and Trinity giggling to themselves. "Cause you looked far too comfy right now Madison."

"Shut up," she snapped, throwing a pillow at the girl before looking towards a bashful looking Alphonso. "So I just have to beat seven minutes and 15 seconds." Or rather just go for eight sets of one minute.

"That seems like it," Abby said as she held out the wheel towards the girl. "Let's hope that luck is also on your side." Madison gave the wheel a small spin but that seemed to backfire on her as her small attempt to see if she could maybe manipulate this wheel in her favor came back to haunt her as it landed on the dreaded. "Switch on bare booty." Abby laughed a bit, making Madison hang her head for a moment and silently curse.

"When did you all have time to go and cut these anyway?" Alphonso asked as he gave one of those whipping switches a few test hits on her least dominant hand.

"It was Carolina's idea since we didn't have another item planned out for the wheel." Madison said as she took down her pajama pants and panties in one go exposing her best weapon for Alphonso affection in her mind. She did not have a large front like Abby did, she was the tallest of the group at 6 feet even, and a lot of things went to her backside. A very large and chubby backside that thanks to Alphonso she had a new found love for it. She knew how much he loved slapping this bottom around. She blushed a bit more as Alphonso had her more kneeling on all fours on this couch, with her chubby rear end sticking in the air as he wrapped an arm around her waist. Her large rump is in the perfect place to get spanked.

She winced a few times as he patted that switch against her backside, unfortunately he had picked one that Carolina had carefully made this evening. This is a little less thick than a pencil but just as whippy as any of the ones they had made. Her eyes went a bit wide as Alphonso landed the first strike against her bottom. She felt a slight burn fill the area he had swatted, he closed her eyes as more and more of these quick little swats landed against her bare backside. Making curl and uncurl her toes with each one that landed, she bit her lip and gripped down hard on the couch cushion as that switched danced up and down her backside. The worst being when he only targeted only one of her large butt cheeks. She doubted that this was as hard as he could go with this item.

But damn it that didn't change the fact that it hurt like hell, and she could only imagine how hard it might hurt if he targeted her sit spots at all. That only brought her new worry, as he did not target Trinity's sitting spots but if he started doing it with her. She probably would call out their safe word as soon as he started, she was never a fan of when he hit those spots when he spanked her.

"Time is up," Abby called out to bring an end to the first of these sets.

Madison sat up for a moment and peaked back over her shoulder seeing the row of light pink lines that now ran up and down her bottom. To Alphonso's credit none of them crossed over each other, just leaving about 12 long lines of pink running down her milky white behind. She tenderly reached back to rub her soft bottom for a moment, finding that it was very much sensitive right now. "Damn it," she whispered as she spun the wheel much faster than before, not wanting to make the same mistake this time. "Seriously..." Madison's voice came out in a high pitched whine as she looked down at the wheel in pure shock.

"Tawse on bare," Trinity said with a low whistle. "Maybe I win this from pure luck."

Madison took Trinity's grandma's old tawse and suddenly it felt a lot heavier than it had at first glance. She handed it over to a slightly smirking Alphonso who got her situation in a similar position as her switching. The small embers filled her backside as he tapped her a few times with each one. Her mouth shot open as a loud yelp of pain escaped her lips as he brought that dreaded implement down across both of her cheeks making them ripple a bit like a stone tossed in the water. Her yelps only got worse as more and more sharp and slow whacks came down. Each one leaving a much more burning impression than the next. Each one stinging like crazy but did manage to leave a good feeling on her backside as it settled. Even when she had the boy give her a more firm punishment, the spanko part of her still liked it.

"T-that is it!" Madison thought as that tawse came down her rump once more, this time crossing over another previous swat making where the two meet sting even worse. She closed her eyes for a moment and instead of thinking about how much her butt hurt, she forced herself to instead think about how much she liked that feeling. This was not a punishment, this was not because she did something wrong. This was a hard spanking, a bit stronger than the ones she often would get, but still...

"It feels good," Madison thought as she yelped once more but let that burn sink into her backside. A small smile crossed her lips as she thought. "This feels good."

By the time Abby had called out that it was time for him to stop. Madison slowly got up and pressed a hand to one of her warm cheeks, one pick over her shoulder saw that she now had a few thick pink lines to go line with the smaller lines of the switch. However, she knew she had an ace up her sleeve now. "Give me the wheel."

Luck was on her side as the next two spankings for her were over her pants both with his hand. A strong hand that had spanked her more than she could count. That only helped her turn this burning into more enjoyment. As she spun the wheel another time she was greeted by an implement that might turn her enjoyment into actually hurting. That firm oak hairbrush of Alphonso that he mostly used when he punished her for her more sassy and attitude she showed people that should always have her respect.

"Shut it, Abby." Madison grumbled as she took down her pajama pants exposing a pair of cute yellow panties with a few golden hearts on them. Ones that didn't hug her backside but still surrounded it making it look a bit smaller than it actually was. "I hope you really give it to her hard for all the teasing she seems to do." She said, eyeing Alphonso as she laid down once more for her fifth set. Two more sets till she tied Trinity and she just needed 30 seconds to really beat Trinity. Anything else just set a new record for her.

"Just ignore me," Abby replied with a small smirk. "I can't help it if I am the only one that has chosen to wear underwear more mature for our age."

"I kinda like the cute ones." Madison blushed as ALphonso whispered that under his breath. Another thing to remember if she did win these concert tickets and maybe make this boy hers.

"Just remember that you en-" Madison didn't even have time to remind herself of that before Alphonso began to spank her firmly with that solid brush. Going for the same rhythm he used when he did it for punishment but even she could tell that it was about two settings short of being punishment swats. A slow and steady beat on her backside filled the room with her loud yelps and the loud smacking that came from this brush. Even though she knew that it was not a punishment and could tell the difference, the previous four spankings, not including the warm up she had gotten. Was making her backside start to sting like it was punishment, those whips from the switch and whacks from the tawse now really starting to show a bit more. She found herself kicking her legs and squirming around trying to get her backside out of harm's way now.

"Find that place!" Madison thought to herself as she placed her hands in her dark pink hair as that sting was starting to overwhelm her a bit now. She felt herself slowly losing that peaceful place of pleasure that she loved. That was the worst part about this stupid brush as long as she associated it with punishment, her mind couldn't quite get rid of it yet. Madison finally threw back a hand for a moment fine with taking that stupid five second penalty just for a moment. Her breathing was a bit rougher now as tried to contain herself and let that stupid pain sink in for a moment. "How much time d-do I have before it is over?"

"22 seconds," Abby replied.

Madison hesitantly moved her hand a bit grateful as Alphonso gave her backside a small rub. That soothing feeling doing wonders in helping her remember that this was not a punishment, she was not in trouble. "Just need to survive." She thought as she nodded a bit as Alphonso began to spank her once more at quite a fast pace. Her yelps were a bit louder but counting down in her head helped take her mind off these firm spanks.

"And time!" Abby called out much to Madison relief as rested her face against the couch as she reached back with both hands to rub her panty clad rump. She thought that maybe these granny panties of hers would provide more protection but that was not gonna be the case.

"You wanna give up?" Trinity asked, probably on the edge of her seat as Madison only needed to survive one more set and 20 seconds to pass Trinity. .

"What is my time so far?" Madison called out once she was able to kneel again.

"We are at 6:05 seconds." Abby called out.

"Give me the stupid wheel." Madison said as she looked at Alphonso who still looked fresh as a daisy, she knew the boy had plenty of stamina in her arms. However, she didn't know when he took off his long sleeve blue shirt and was not just in a tight red tank top, but looking at him like that reminded her how much she loved his spankings. She smiled a bit at him with a bit of pinkess appearing on her cheeks as she spun the wheel. Luck seemed to be on her side as she once again got off with one over her pants with that hard hand of his. Bringing her to a total time of seven minutes and 5 seconds. As she spun the wheel one more time, her heart came to a stop in her chest as she looked down at the words. "Tawse over bare bottom."

"So you need to survive ten seconds to beat Trinity." Alphonso noted as he gently helped her into position.

"What color is my butt?"

"Surprisingly," Carolina noted as she looked at the large rear in front of her. "Just barely on the cusp of being dark pink, no bruises or anything if that is what you are worried about."

"I would stop it if you were at risk of that." Alphonso explained.

"I know," Madison thought as she closed her eyes for a moment. A smile crossed her lips as she took one long deep breath. And let her body relax, sinking in all of that sting and warmth so far like she was a sponge. The first swat hurt like hell, the seconds one stung like she had sat on a hot slap of metal. However, the third and fourth felt amazing, the pain moved down her backside into her legs. Meeting back in the middle near her nether regions, a mix of a cry and shudder escaped her lips as he gave her another swat. This was what she wanted right now, a hard spanking from a boy she very much liked. It made her feel things that only certain more adult videos could make her feel. She felt like she was floating in clouds right now, so much so that right when Abby called out time. She called out cherry red at the same time. Not because she was ready to give up, but because she knew that if he landed another swat or two.

She was at risk of leaving a different kind of mess on this couch.

"That brings you to eight minutes and five seconds." Abby replied, nodding at the hand clock in her palm. "Not bad."

"Give me a s-second." Madison took a long deep breath to steady herself once more. Afraid that if anything or anyone touched her rump right now she might actually lose herself. And while she was around her closest friends, she was not ready for that kind of embarrassment. After about two minutes when she felt calm enough, she slowly pulled her panties and pants up over her light red rump and rolled over so she was looking up at Alphonso. Who was smiling down at her. "You should not be able to give that good and that painful of a freaking spanking." She noted as she reached up and playful patted his cheek.

"I am lucky to have friends that have turned me into a good spanker." He noted with a sly smile.

Madison eventually rolled off his lap and to her feet. Her hands rubbing the seat of her pants for a moment as she lay down beside Carolina and a bit pouty Trinity. Madison smiled a bit at the girl who returned it with a nod, knowing that her chances of maybe winning Alphonso's heart were a bit closer. "You stopped because you couldn't control yourself if you kept going didn't you." Carolina whispered in her ear as she took the watch, and Trinity took the wheel as Abby stood up and walked towards the boy.

Madison's cheeks turned a bit pink as she whispered back to the oldest of their group, (by a few months between herself and Carolina). "How did you know?"

Carolina gave the girl a nervous smile but did not answer. However, Madison understood by that smile. She was not the only one that probably was able to turn the warmth into pleasure.

And she could only hope that Carolina was one of two things, a bit weaker, or a bit more sensitive about those things. However, that would have to wait as it was now time for Abby's turn, and knowing how her friend often played sports and did other things. SHe knew that Abby Lincoin had a few tricks hidden up her sleeve. Just like the kind but sly serpent that she sometimes was.

And that worried her more than anything else tonight.

A/N: Just as promised is episode 11 part B, took me from my break at work to know to finish but I want to get these last four out so people can read them in one big batch. Thank you to everyone that has left a review, a like on the chapters, added them to your personal collections, and so much more. I know I say it every chapter but I really do appreciate you all, my hope is to have the next chapter finished tomorrow morning as well and than the last chapter of this four part special done. This entire chapter is gonan set up what Tales of A School Spanker Season 2 is gonna be about, of course we are gonna see new girls and some returning ones, but it is gonna have more romance. I hope you all enjoy and I will do my best to have the next chapter up tomorrow morning, and if you like more spicy romance, by all means check out The Crimson Hide as well for a bit longer and more correctly written of a story.

But again I appreciate you all and until next time.

Stay Safe,

Stay Behaved,

Or you might be spanked.

Bye Bye. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

157K 1.8K 20
what happens when a brat gets forced to go a BDSM school? What if she gets paired with two very strict Daddy's? Will she be able to stand her ground...
2.2K 47 20
This story is all about a lovely, beautiful girl with 5 brothers with her!! She is always a bubble girl and a true making of sunshine!! Who wouldn't...
7.9K 125 14
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
187K 3.5K 15
His rough hands pushed me firmly against the wall. He placed his hands on either sides of my head, I was cornered with nowhere to go. He pressed his...