WESTCOAST- T.Zegras

By mendesstilinski

"I can see my baby swingin'..." "I can see my sweet boy swayin'..." Extended summary inside :) More

Intro
One
Two
Three
Five
Six

Four

302 8 0
By mendesstilinski

R.L

The next day, me and Ruby made the executive decision to not go to the festival during the day while the sun was blaring down on us in the desert. Instead, we decided to drink at the house by the pool until the sun started to set so we could go see Kelsea Ballerini and Morgan Wallenon both on the main stage.

Ruby was hungover while I was not because I didn't really get drunk. I was kind of disappointed in myself for not allowing me to fully let loose on my twenty first but also, I was out of my comfort zone all day. I hung out with strangers- cute boys at that- and danced with one of them all night. I wouldn't allow myself to get too disappointed due to that.

"Have you texted Trevor? Tell them to come hang" She asked from her soir laying face down on the couch. She never even made it back to her room, she slept on the couch last night and was still in her festival clothes. "That's your man for the weekend, Bama"

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, looking at my Home Screen which already had a notification from a few minutes ago of Trevor texting me. I was slightly in shock that he actually did text me and also nervous to answer but I knew I had to stop pussying out and respond. Guys like him don't come around everyday.

Trevor
Goodmorning Alabama😏

Alabama
Goodmorning Trevor!
Me and Ruby are staying home to hang today then heading to festival later
We're gonna just hang by the pool and pregame here

Trevor
Lowkey same
Being there all day isn't worth it😂
Are you inviting us or do I have to beg?

Alabama
You guys are invited
I'll send the address, just let me know when your on your way
Ruby is half dead

Trevor
Hahahaah you got it gorgeous
See you soon

I blushed as I sent the address, throwing my phone on the coffee table as my hands shook in both excitement and nervousness. I gathered my thoughts and grabbed Ruby's hands and pulled her up to sit. She groaned and slumped back against the couch, looking like an absolute mess but also still looking good. I was so jealous of her.

"The guys are coming over. Get up" I ordered her. She seemed to awaken a bit more as she sent me an evil grin with her eyebrow raised. "Don't do this shit" I pleaded.

"Your little boy toy? Slay" she stood up on her own, stretching out her arms and back in the process. I heard a few cracks, sounded like the couch wasn't the best place to sleep after all. "I know you didn't pack a cute bathing suit but lucky for you, I did. He was all over you yesterday now imagine him seeing you in the cute ass bikini I packed for you." She grinned evilly as she dragged me into her room and over to her suitcase. I watched unamused as she rummaged through her things before squealing as she pulled out a white bikini, throwing the pieces of fabric over at me.

I held it up with a slacked jaw at how tiny these were. Now I didn't have big tits by any means but Ruby was thin and really didn't have much in the boob department; basically there's no way my tits are fitting in this top. "Rube you know this isn't covering me" I rolled my eyes.

"Ok and? We don't dress for men in this house. Put it on, look hot, and make him drool because it makes you feel good. Not because you want him to want you" she crossed her arms over her chest. "Your wearing it even if I have to force it on you"

She wasn't kidding either. She also had a point. I can wear whatever I want to wear and if I'm uncomfortable then I'll put a tee shirt on. Fuck it, I'm supposed to be stepping out of my comfort zone. "Fine I'll humor you and put it on but I can't guarantee I'll wear it" I snatched it from her hands while she cheered happily and pulled out a black one piece with all these intricate cut outs, basically making it no longer a one piece.

I walked back into my room and begrudgingly tied on the bikini, grimacing as I adjusted my tits but no amount of squishing them in would hide my cleavage. An annoyed huff bubbled in my throat as I stared at my chest in the mirror while an internal debate began in my mind. Ruby was right I didn't pack a cute bathing suit- in fact I didn't pack a bathing suit. My mind was clouded with emotion when I was packing that the thought of a pool completely left my mind. I was kind of screwed. "Fuck" I mumbled as I tried once again to adjust my tits but was of course unsuccessful.

A wild whistle drew my attention from the mirror to the door way where Ruby smirked. "Oh I knew that bikini would do wonders for your body" she squealed. "Obsessed" she added.

"Ruby I look like a slut that's trying too hard" I commented with a frown. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Alabama. You look hot. Now, I'm gonna get my first drink in. I'll get yours ready. Text the boys to come" she pointed her finger at me with raised brows before stalking away. I shook my head as I threw on a tee shirt that I packed to sleep in over my bikini, it was about three sizes too big so it covered my body for the time being.

Trevor
About to leave, that ok?

Alabama
Yes come whenever!
*Alabama has started sharing her location with Trevor*

Trevor
Oh now I can stalk you😈
Just kidding
Be over in 5

I threw my hair up in a ponytail, pulling a few pieces out to make it look slightly better before I went into the kitchen where Ruby was stirring up a pitcher of some sort of drink concoction. "It's good I swear" she immediately defended. "I tried it already"

"The guys will be here any minute" I told her as I grabbed a glass and filled it with some water, ignoring the look of disappointment in her eyes as she saw me sip the non-alcoholic beverage. I hopped up onto the counter, still drinking the water as she judged me heavily through her gaze. "I'm going to drink will you stop giving me-"

I was cut off by the sound of knocking on the front door. Both our heads shot towards it and then back to each other. Ruby smirked and was quick to take initiative. "I'll get it" she hurried over to the door, leaving me alone in the kitchen to mentally prepare myself.

I laid my head against the cabinet with my eyes closed as my heart pounded in my chest, speeding up with each laugh I heard as they entered the house. I took a deep breath and gulped down the water just as Trevor walked into the kitchen wearing a goofy smirk on his lips. "There she is" a gasp left my throat as he lifted me off the counter and back onto the ground. "You ready to party Miss. Alabama?" He asked.

"Good Morning Trevor" i greeted with a slight blush, my eyes glancing towards the entrance where Cam and Jamie walked in with Ruby, waving at me with smiles. They didn't seem at all phased by Trevor practically pinning me against the counter like this was normal. "I'm excited for tonight's performances, especially Morgan" I smiled.

His face continued to hold a goofy mix of a grin and smirk as he nodded in agreement. He let go of me after a second and turned around abruptly with a clap. "Jamie, throw me a beer. I'm ready to begin" he held his hands up as Jamie grabbed a beer from their cooler they brought. "We also brought stuff to do shots with so that being said, Jamie, also grab the tequila." My eyes widened as he said this while everyone else seemed to believe tequila right now was a fantastic idea as they all cheered.

"Fuck yes! God I love this crew" Ruby shrieked happily. She glanced over at me and saw my concerned face leading her to come over to me with a glass of her concoction over ice. She held it up to me, not saying a word as her eyes told me all I needed to know. I took a deep breath and took the glass, taking a sip and trying to piece together the flavors. Vodka, pink lemonade, spritzer. Simple, refreshing, and pretty good. "Yummy right?" She asked with a knowing smirk.

"It is actually good" I admitted. She huffed in triumphant and grabbed my hand pulling me over to the dining room table where the guys were frantically pouring tequila shots and slicing fresh limes as chasers. They came prepared. I jogged back to the kitchen and rummaged through the cabinet, pulling out a salt shaker and putting it down beside the cutting board.

"Oh, thanks Bama" Cam smiled as he took the salt and shook it over the limes. My stomach was turning at the sight of the line of shots, I could practically feel the burn in my throat.

Let loose Alabama. Let loose and have a good time. Stop being so scared all the fucking time.

I was snapped from my thoughts when a shot was placed in my hand with a salt covered lime slice hanging off the rim. Oh fuck me. I stared at it like I was trying to convince myself that I was gonna be able to handle it well; no reaction at all. Tequila is scary.

"Alright I'd like to make a toast," Ruby started and I felt my face drop. She was gonna say something wildly out of pocket I just know it. "First, a toast to our new friends! Then, of course, a toast to my hot ass best friend who just turned twenty one! Let's celebrate bitches" the guys all cheered and we pushed our shots together to meet in the middle before throwing them back. The clear liquid was chilled yet you could still feel the burn as it traveled through the esophagus; the lime helped a lot but not as much as I wanted.

"Ok I'm awake" Cam joked, blinking rapidly as he too adjusted to the tequila.

"For real" Jamie agreed still grimacing. I took a sip of the sweet drink in my glass, feeling a little more loose already.

Everyone gathered up their drinks and made their way out onto the porch. I stayed back to prep the kitchen briefly for our guests. I grabbed a fresh box of high noons from our stash and restocked our fridge, I also put out more cups and shot glasses. Just as I brought out the last stack of cups the glass door opened and in walked Trevor from the back patio with a quizzical look in his eyes. "Are you hiding from me, beautiful?" He flirted with a smirk.

I blushed and shook my head no. "No I was making sure it was set up in here for you guys" I told him. He chuckled and walked over to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Aren't you just the sweetest, Alabama?" He teased, leaning down whispering in my ear. "Also the prettiest" he added, dropping his arm from my shoulders to my waist.

"Thanks Trevor" I managed to get out. He only grinned and pushed me forward towards the door.

"Come on, time to soak in the sun and get drunk. Legally" he winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 677 31
to him, she was always his heaven.
81.4K 888 19
when cole caufield's twin sister falls for his former teammate. what will happen? will trevor fall too?
258K 5.9K 64
q°✩ | ˗ˏˋ β˜† ΛŽΛŠΛ— | 𝗹𝗢𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she won't forgive me ❞ ❝ i think she will ❞ q...
151K 1.5K 63
I love the Hughes brothers, you love the Hughes brothers, we all love the Hughes brothers. (all imagines will be female pov.)