kingtroup

Oleh thefemaledurkio

I just asked God why he called for Troup When it's time to ride, if you love 'em, nigga, prove it Lebih Banyak

𓈘

599 45 25
Oleh thefemaledurkio

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌. 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀
ᴍᴇᴄᴄᴀ

leaning upside the lockers. max came running out her first period class to me quick, just in time.

i started laughing noticing, coming back up off the lockers. tossing my bookbag strap over my shoulder

"you should've told me you had a sub. i woulda' been right in there acting like somebody else on the attendance list."

"i'm all running and shit, she did even see me." max slowed up getting closer to me, "i had my airpods in chilling, thought the facetime ringtone was apart of the song. i'm like no way this bitch came to school."

"i was laying in bed smoking thinking like damn, i got so much stuff to catch up on. let me get the fuck up."

"lucky, my momma be forcing me to come." she replied, shaking her head as wewalked off "you know aryn new girlfriend came to school?."

"nah, she took me to my hair appointment yesterday. you saw niy and kori too?."

"they rode the bus with me."

"and you didn't get on that?" i looked at her crazy.

"they brothers was with them and everything what you wanted me to get jumped?"

"if you see her before me ask niy wassup with a fade. she left a scar under my eye omm, i need that." i said, "aryn girlfriend only do all that funny acting shit with y'all, we got no issues."

"well ima be on that"
we got up to the auditorium. "she been running from me, binky, and jenny for weeks."

"i would be running from binky too, wassup after school?."

"i told her come to the bathroom during lunch."

"goddd" i dragged out. knowing i was gonna end up fighting again

aryn's girlfriend name is markia.

markia has two homegirl's named kori and niy. that BOTHHH went out with aryn before.

with that whole dynamic it be a lot going on. i never saw a group of dick sucking bitches like them before.

i'm aryn's bestfriend, i would think for the girlfriend not to like me but the homegirls?. them bitches are fanned out.

i been beefing with them hoes over nothinggg for so longest that my homegirls started getting involved.

my homegirls got to kori, niy and two other of their friends before i could even get them.

they be talking about markia worse than them but the bitch don't even give me eye contact so idk

max and her sister jenny fought all three of them about eight times, i said at this point its not even worth it. done turned my problem into theirs.

even my older sister binky got involved, turned it into some street shit somehow some way. of course my gang banging ass boyfriend stays with my phone in his hand checked my messages one day and saw the groupchat , got him sliding to every fade ever since.

"nari ask mani for a eighth" max said just as the lunch bell went off.

"i'm not talking to him"

"why?."

"he swears i was being sneaky when i came over. i was just smoking in the car with tooly and dex but i didn't want to say that because i knew he would trip. realized i would've ended up getting yelled at either way. then he got to talking about lex big ass."

"alexis?."

"yesss, i'm not even playing if he get her on me i'm not fucking with his ugly ass no more dead homies."

"mani ass crazy."

"he crazy to yall." i responded, raising my eyebrow. watching everyone come out flooding the halls.

"no, stunna related to lola and kyle." max looked at me wide eyed leading towards the open cafeteria doors "that man is crazy."

"they really beat up their grandmother?"

"yes girl. on the porch." she shook her head "was rolling around kicking her legs with her pussy all out."

"oh my god" i went to cover my mouth.

"jenny talking about they gonna have to run that." max fell out, "i said they finna whoop your ass on crip, they little ass scary."

"getting out next summer is crazy." I sat on top of the table max chose, "i thought i had the bad guardians."

max smacked her lips "girl everybody do powder, what's powder?"

"...." i looked side to side taking my bookbag up off me. "..i don't know who everybody is but my momma do more than powder."

"po-"

"ay whaddup. i ain't get that picture you air dropped" the boy from my class walked up to us at the table. "that teacher talk fast as hell man."

"jamari you not even doing the project with us." i made a face "ask that alison girl."

"why imma ask her for?"

"because she got the right ans-"

"let's get it over with bitch, come on" markia stepped out the shadows like batman bitch.

i had to stop myself from jumping, bitch had fresh straight backs she meant business

"oh shit." i slid over a little to get off the table leaving my phone, max already up raising her fist.

"swing" max said getting up on markia, a crowd forming. "i said the bathroom dumb slut, you can't read?."

"that bathroom too small i won't be able to work you like i want to hoe."

max leaned up - mop* mop* mop* - boxed her right in the lip off guard.

"work who bitch?"

i pulled my leggings up on me, peeping kori off to the side but no niy. so i moved to the side of them squabbling and punched markia in the back of her head.

max was getting the best of her from the front so i kept throwing punches🤷‍♀️.   "oh you bitches jumping?!"

"ay, come on nari"

i stepped back glaring at jamari "shut the fuck talking to me or run the fade with my nigga, i don't wanna hear all that. dead homies." seeing max get knocked to the ground. markia climbing on top of her rushing max.

running back up to them yanking markia's head up to the ceiling by her braids. max went crazy with the face shots from under her. markia's hands still swinging everywhere but missing now.

not about to get beat up or nun of that while i'm right here idc.

"hey! hey! hey!" i heard those keys.

I let go-socking markia to the side of her head, knocking her over off max

"Ouuuuu" the crowd roared hearing the impact.

"talking about working me! you can't work me bitch on crip! i'm a real macker!" max sent a couple kicks to markia's face.

"come on! come on!" i grabbed on max, her ass still trying to get at markia. "they coming!"

placing my hands up under her arms pulling her back, max started getting up on her feet in a hurry. letting her go once good, i took lead running out the cafeteria doors.

i couldn't even look behind myself to see if max was following, just caught feet.

about to be suspended like a bitch

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.5K 1.5K 20
So it goes. He can't keep his wild eyes on the road.
2.2K 140 4
ဒီနွေဦးမှာလည်း မင်း ကို စောင့်နေတုန်းပဲ
25.3K 829 15
just read , this like my 10th book 💙 you won't regret it !
49.8K 224 61
basically just gay shit authors will be mentioned in the comments of each chapter. books can be found in my reading list titled 'bxb'.