Afterfalls - A New Summer - B...

By Marbles_TheGhost

Updated Mondays // Hiatus End !!! !! Unfinished Cover !! For the fans of Gravity Falls who just couldn't get... More

Chapter One - Leafy Road
Chapter Two - Syrupy Sweet
Chapter Three - Carnival of Terror
Chapter Four - Deleted
Chapter Five - Diminishing Discourse
Chapter Six - Mucus Monster
Chapter Seven - Never-Ending Night
Chapter Eight - Chaos, Chaos!
Chapter Nine - Dead Dates
A/N
Hiatus.
Chapter Ten - Clone Party
Chapter Eleven - Seeing Things in Black and White
Chapter Thirteen - CHAAAAPS

Chapter Twelve - Shapeshifter VS Shapeshifter

3 1 0
By Marbles_TheGhost

*We zoom in on the evil shapeshifter brainstorming ideas on revenge.*

Shifty: Hmmm, it seems that I am not really good at being a villain, I must have been lucked out when those kids came into my cave—home—this place—hmmmmm, how about something someone already tried. YES! That's it!

*We switch to the Mystery Shack, where Stan, Ford, Mabel, Dipper, Wendy, and Soos, are watching Ducktective in peace.*

Dipper: This show is still stupid no matter how many times we watch it.

TV: But Ducktective, the woman who was at the crime scene, it was . . . MY WIFE? WHO WAS INITIALLY DEAD?!

Everyone: LE GASP

Liam (From the store part of the shack): Can we take a break now? 

Stan (Throwing a can of Pringles): NO! GET BACK TO WORK!

Evie (Also in the store): I WILL SUE YOU! 

Mabel: Aww, Grunkle Stan! We’re out of chips! 

Stan: LIAM, GIRLS! GO TO GROCERY STORE AND GET US CHIPS!

Gwen: WE DON’T HAVE MONEY–

Evie (Opening the cash register): Now we do.

Noelle: Evie please don’t get us fired . . .

Ivy: TO THE STORE OF THE GROCERIES!

Shifty: Hmmmmmm . . . I’ll follow them . . .

*We flash and see the girls going to the Gravity Falls Target that's in the mall (for some reason). Ivy is pushing a cart with Evie and Liam in the basket and Gwen on the bottom.*

Gwen: It feels like I’m swimming 

Evie (Holding the money she stole): So how are we gonna spend all of this?

Noelle (Taking the money and putting it in her bag): We’re not! Stan said to just buy more Pringles.

Ivy: And here we are!

*They all walk into the store. Gwen struggles to climb out of the bottom.*

Gwen (Finally out): Okay, let's each take a quarter of the money and spit up in teams! 

Ivy: I’ll take Evie!

Noelle: Why you?

Ivy: Because I said it first?

Noelle: JUST BECAUSE–

*Evie is now standing with Liam.*

Evie: I choose Liam

Ivy and Noelle: O h . 

*Jasmine enters the store.*

Gwen: Great timing Jasmine! I’ll go with her because both of you are coo-coo bananas!

*Gwen stands next to Jasmine.*

Ivy: Okay FINE! Then, I’ll have to go with Noelle.

*They all walk away from each other carrying bags of money. Shapyshapeshape is watching them from an air vent.*

Shapyshapeshape: Hmmmm who first?

*He looks at the girls and Liam(HE'S AN HONORARY GIRL NOW!)*

Shapyshapeshape: The one with the orange sweater will do fine…

*He crawls out of the vent and becomes an employee. As Liam and Evie are getting the chips, he walks over.*

Shapyshapeshape(IN DISGUISE): Why hello there young ones! Your parents have been looking for you all over, let me bring you to them.

Liam: I-I don’t have parents . . .   ;-;

Evie(getting out of the cart, golf club in hand): My parents are in Germany right now . . .

*Evie springs into a fighting pose with her golf club*

Evie: I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY TO KIDNAP ME!

Shapyshapeshape: I’m just gonna . . . go . . . now. . .

*He goes back into the air vent.*

Shapyshapeshape: HOW DID SHE KNOW!?!?! Lets just go with the pink one next.

*Gwen is drinking a stolen Capri Sun on the bottom of another cart while Jasmine is pushing.*

Jasmine: You could help you know.

Gwen: NOPE!

*Shapyshapeshape walks over to them, now an old lady.*

Shapyshapeshape: Why hello de-

Gwen: AAAAA! OLD PEOPLE!

Gwen(hitting Jasmine in the shins with an empty Capri Sun box): JASMINE PUSH US AWAY NOW! GO GO GO!

*She pushes the cart away with Gwen screaming, and Jasmine holding in laughter*

Shapyshapeshape: I, how, what?

*He goes into the air vents once more*

Shapyshapeshape: Okay this time just grab them and go! 

*He shifts into another employee and goes to Ivy and Noelle*

Ivy: Okay look, let's just get this done okay?

Shifty (nickname for Shapyshapeshape): Hey there you two. Anything I can’t help you with?

Noelle: . . . Hormonal teenager employee.

Ivy: . . . Run. They can’t know we’re shoplifting.

*The two run off with the cart*

Shifty: What the- how- wha- UGH!

*He goes back into the air vent*

Shifty: How on EARTH do they know not to trust me?? Hmmmmm… Screw it. Just shapeshift into a random kid. Hmm, *he starts to look around for someone to shapeshift into. He sees a small black haired girl with glasses, its Candy* Eh, she’ll do. *he leaves the air vent and shapeshifts into Candy and walks up to Liam and Evie*

Candy (Shifty): Hey girls!

Evie: Oh, hi Candy.

Candy: What are you doing here aaattt… *(s)he reads the sign* Chips-palooza.

Liam: Buyin’ chips, whaddya think?

Candy: Oh! Yes… of course. How obvious. (He says as Evie eats a pack of shoplifted gummies)

Evie: Gummy?

Candy:N-No thank you…..

Liam(now sus face): Something wrong Candy?

ShapyShapeShape: Nooo . . . Uh I was gonna go see uh- whats her name- uhh Mabel, is she there

Liam : Yup watchin Ducktective

Candy*ShapyShapeShae* : GREAT! I’ll just go back with u then

Liam: Okay then, go wait outside.

Candy: W-wait what?

Evie(going back into the cart): Yeah, just wait outside for us.

Candy(walking out):O-Oh okay, I’ll see you when you're done!

Liam(pushing the cart): Let's go out the back…

Evie: WHY! She’s our friend!

Liam: The real Candy would be watching Ducktective with Mable.

Evie: Huh

*The group meets back up near the register.*

Liam: You guys go out the back okay? There's somebody impersonating Candy out there…

Evie(Extending her arms like a toddler wanting to be picked up): Give us your chips.

*They all dump bags of chips into the cart that Evie’s in*

Liam(pushing the cart towards the check-out): Okay you guys can wait for us outside

Candy*Shapyshapeshape*: OKAY *runs outside awkwardly*

Liam:You guys be careful around her okay

Jasmine: Okay 

*Candy (THE REAL ONE) taps Liam on the shoulder*

Liam: AH! Oh . . . Candy.

Candy (Real): Hey guys!

Candy (Real): What sort of chips are you buying? Mabel called me earlier saying I would run into you guys here.

Liam: Wait, what?

Candy (Real): Yeah, they wanted me to buy them some Ducktective brand chips on my way to the Mystery Shack!

Liam: … OH DEAR.

Candy (Real): Is there something wrong Liam?

Candy (Fake): Hey, what is taking you weirdos so long, I–

*He notices Candy*

Candy (Real): Uhm, who is that?

Liam: An impostor!

*Meanwhile at the shack…*

Mabel: UGH! What is taking them so loooong, they're gonna miss the season 17 finale! And I want my chips and salsa! >:(

Stan: Relax, they’re probably being pestered by workers for being too young to shop on their own.

Ford (out of nowhere): AHEM! We have a major problem on our hands.

Stan: What is it, sixer?

Ford: Mabel, Dipper, you freezed the shapeshifter in my secret base, correct?

Stan: SECRET BASE?! SHAPESHIFTER?!       Wendy: Chill out, stan :T     Soos: It was so scary… But I found a laptop so it's okay! :D

Dipper: Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss

Ford:Well it escaped…..

Everyone (Minus Stan and Ford): IT ESCAPED!

*Dipper’s phone rings. It’s Noelle.*

Dipper: Hello Hello Hello!

Noelle(Over the phone): DIPPER HELP! SHAPESHIFTER, CHIP-PALOOZA, TRYING TO MURDER US!

*The phone hangs up*

Dipper: . . . So I know where they are . . . . .

*The crew rushed over to the store. Everything has turned to chaos. Liam is hiding under a shopping cart, Ivy is trying to get everyone else out of the store, Evie is hitting the shapeshifter in the shins with a golf club, Gwen is stealing chips, Noelle is blasting the creature with ice, and Jasmine is nowhere to be seen.*

Mabel: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

Noelle(between blasts): I . . . DON’T . . . KNOW!

Ivy: EVERYONE IS OUT!

Liam(still in the basket): PLEASE HELP!

Evie: NYEH! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!

*Gwen telekinesis’s Evie on one of the shelfs. She, then, picks up the shapeshift with telekinesis and smacks him around. Everyone just kind-of watches her.*

ShapyShapeShape: *Pain noises*

Everyone:. . . . . . . . .

Gwen(interrupting the silence): Well now that that’s over!

*She walks over to the self checkout and scans all of the chips. She walks back with a plastic bag.*

Gwen: NOW LET'S GO WATCH DUCKTECTIVE!

Everyone else: YEAH!

*As they walk out of the store, ShapyShapeShape goes into one of the air vents.*

Gwen(walking away from the rest): I’ll see you guys there, I’m taking a short-cut!

*As she walks down the road she sees Jasmine in an alley. She turns into a bird and flies away. Gwen freaks out and runs toward the shack. We switch back to the shack*

TV: Ducktective, I hear-by ban you from solving any other crimes… PERMANENTLY!

Ducktective: *devastated quacks*

Everyone: GASP!

*The camera changes to Shapyshapeshape outside the shack, practicing how he will get revenge, minutes later he jumps through the door when he's unable to figure out anything*

Shapyshapeshape: Okay, let’s do some revenge!

*We see a montage of him just trying different ideas.*

Shapyshapeshape(walking in, dressed like Darth Vader): DIPPER! I AM YOUR FATHER! Wait, this doesn’t make any sense . . .

Shapyshapeshape(walking in on his knees, a piece of paper in hand): I NOW HAVE THE DEED TO THE SHACK! No, no, this has to be original!

Shapyshapeshape(standing on a desk, looking like Buzz Lightyear): TO INFINITY! AND BEYOND! 

*He jumps off the desk, landing on his face.*

Shapyshapeshape:I can not fly . . . . YET!

*Wendy calmly walks over and drop kicks the shapeshifter out the door, then locks the door*

Stan: Wendy for once in your life Wendy, I will give you your paycheck 

Wendy : Why thank you Mr. Pine- wait you haven’t been paying me

Evie : *hands wendy a card* Call me if you wanna press charges >:)

*Gwen tries to run through the door but its locked so she bursts through the window*

Gwen : GUYS GUYS GUYS I-

Evie : SHAPESHIFTER! *pins gwen down*

Gwen: NO Its meeeeeeeeeee

Evie: Prove it

Gwen: Hmmm ummmmm- oh u got lost in Paris when you were 6!

Evie: *slowly getting up* okayyyyy now why were u screaming

Gwen: Oh! Jasmine is the evil shapeyshapeshape creature is Jasmine in disguise

TV: Duh duh dunnnnnnn

Everyone: GASP

Ford : That's not possible the shapeshifter can only turn into things its seen before, if that is true where is the real Jasmine, and why would it blow its cover on all these failed attempts at revenge

Gwen: I DON'T KNOW! But I saw jasmine turn into a bird the fly away- *Jasmine walks in through the back door*

Jasmine: Hey guys, uhh what's with all the weird looks

Ivy: uh hi uh jasmine uhh what are u doing here-

Evie: GWEN SAW YOU TURN INTO A BIRD!

Noelle : EVIE! Um, so can you tell Gwen she was wrong-

*Gwen pins Jasmine down*

Gwen: I’M NEVER WRONG!

Ivy(in the background): YES! YOU! ARE! A LOT ACTUALLY!

Gwen: NOT NOW IVY!

*Jasmine transforms into a snake, gwen (terrified) drops her she slithers to the door then turns into a cardinal with a scar on one eye, and flys away*

Noelle: Now wait, ohh come on really Gwen   

Gwen : YES REALLY, that thing is clearly untrustworthy  

Ivy: SHE is not, this is just a misunderstanding

Dipper: how many people do you know who can shapeshift

Noelle: How many people do you know who can summon stars, shift reality, blast ice, or have telekinesis, hmmm

Ford: her timing doesn’t help either

Stan: I don't care just keep all this out of my house I’m trying to watch Ducktective

Ford: Ahem, MY house.      Stan (throwing chips at him): Fine, our house

*Ivy, Evie, Gwen, Noelle, Dipper, Mabel, and Ford, go to look for the shapeshifter in the woods, Gwen texts Liam to meet them in the woods*

Gwen : they're gonna ask where in the woods, what do I say

Evie: Next to the trees, that have green leaves

Gwen: . . . OKAY! . .  *starts typing*

Gwen’s Text: Hey Catboy, meet us in the woods.

Liam’s text: Why?

Gwen: Because we know where you live =)

Liam: Okay ;-;

*A cardinal with the same scar flies past them. They all run after it.*

Ivy(running): JASMINE! WE JUST WANNA TALK!

Gwen: I FEEL SLIGHT REGRET FOR MY ACTIONS!

*Evie summons a star, rides on top of it, and flies after the bird.*

Jasmine(turning back to normal):.....Oh no….

*Evie summons another star and cushions her fall. Everyone gathers around her*

Ivy: So you wanna explain or?

Jasmine:*tired*  Like I said before, I’ve been following since u got here, I was there when the crystal exploded, so I got powers too I just haven’t told u yet

Noelle: So you're a stalker?

Jasmine: NO! I prefer the term spy,

Ivy: . . . SO YOU’RE A STALKER!?!?!

Jasmine: . . . .  Well when you put it that way-

Evie: Well what do you know about us?

Jasmine: Gwen you have problems with taking orders from other people, Noelle you miss Russia, Ivy you get jealous easily, Liam you have a fear of the dark, and Evie you got lost in Paris when you were 6 and that triggered a fear of being left alone or abandonment.

Everyone: . . . . . . . . . . . 

Gwen: Soooooo what are your powers

Jasmine: Shapeshifting obviously, and super senses, that's why I left Target early, everyone was screaming but I can only turn into something I’ve seen before, and can only use one super sense at a time.

Evie: Soooooooo can I go back to the hotel now? I’m tired….

???: NOT SO FAST!

*We dramatically turn the camera and see ShapyShapeShape.*

ShapyShapeShape: I CHALLENGE THE YOUNG SHIFTER

*He turns into Elvis Pressly on a budget, Pelvis Eressly*

ShapyShapeShape:-To a dance battle.

*Jasmine turns into bear and slaps him*

ShapyShapeShape: Okay then! A shift-off!

*She turns into another bear and slaps him repeatedly.*

ShapyShapeShape: FINE! You win but before I leave..

*He lunges at Ivy before anyone can do anything. Just before he hits her, Gwen uses her telekinesis and slaps him against two trees next to each other. We see Deep Chris pop his head out of a bush and back into the bush.*

Ivy: . . . Well that just happened!

*Everyone goes home. Liam walks over to the Russian Welcome and goes up to the girls door. Ivy opens the door revealing that everyone is still awake*

Liam: Oh, hi Ivy, what’s up?

Ivy: The sky.

Liam: Oh! Right just checking!

Ivy: . . . Well we’re watching old Disney movies, wanna come iN-

Liam(pushing her aside to come in): WELL NOW THAT YOU’VE OFFERED!

Evie: Hey Liam!

Liam: Oh wait… Are children allowed here?

*Everyone just kind of looks at him like he said the most dumbest question in the world(which he did)*

Gwen: NOOOO! We’re staying here ILLEGAL-

Noelle(shutting up Gwen with a pillow): Yes, of course they're allowed!

Jasmine: Just don't tell anyone, hehe

Liam: Oh , then in that case, KYLIE, SAMMY, YOU’RE ALLOWED TO COME IN!

*Two small children run into the room. They look like smaller versions of Liam.*

Evie(looking like she's about to explode): OH MY PUNS  children

*She runs over and bear-hugs them*

Evie: M I N E

Gwen(slapping Evie over the head): EVIE NO!

Liam: So are they fine to stay here?

Ivy(closing the door): Of course Liam!

Kylie: Hello friends of my weird brother.

Noelle: Aww hi! What’s your name, little child?

Kylie: My name is Kylie, my brother is Sammy and since Liam has told us about all of you, no need to introduce yourselves.

Ivy: Well you are very mature.

Kylie: I know thank you very much!

Gwen: SO WHAT ARE WE GONNA WATCH!

Sammy: LITTLE MERWMAID!

Ivy: oh my god he’s so cute-

*They put on The Little Mermaid and set up a pillow fort.*

Noelle: OKAY EVERYONE INTO FORT DUCK!

Everyone: YEAH FORT DUCK!

*Everyone climbs inside the fort and gets comfy. Evie summons a small star and hits the a button on the TV. The Disney logo plays. We see Lembella watching them out the window.*

Emmabelle: Haha! Being in Darkness’ body is fun!!

*Emmabelle falls*

Emmabelle: WOAH!

*She falls off the window seal with a loud thud. The girls rush over.*

Noelle: EMMABELLE! ARE YOU OKAY?

Emmabell: YEAH, I’M FINE! PAIN IS FUN!

Noelle: The heck-

Ivy: WE’RE WATCHING THE LITTLE MERMAID, WANNA JOIN US?

Emmabell: …..YEAH! Why not?

*Gwen levitates her up into their room. *

Jasmine:Why were you watching us?

Evie: The same reason you were watching us, your both weirdos

Jasmine: oh like you have room to talk

*They watch all three of the little mermaid movies, by the end Liam and Gwen look ready to cry*

Liam: Her poor mother, its official I HATE pirates ; - ;

Gwen: Ursula's life was so hard, and she deserved to rule the sea *cries from rage*

Noelle : Gwen do you realize how wrong that is,

Jasmine: I think all the movies are crap, it's just not a good story, good music though

Evie: YOU ARE THE WORST!

Kylie: Gosh you guys are emotional.

*Evie passes out on the spot.*

Jasmine: HOLY CRAP- IS SHE OKAY!?!?!?

Ivy(putting Evie in the fort): Oh yeah she’s fine why?

Liam:.... SHE JUST PASSED OUT!

Noelle : oh, that's normal for her when she's emotional

Ivy*mumbling* how would u know

Noelle: Because we’ve been friends probably MUCH longer th-haha-an you.

Emmabelle: Do they ALWAYS fight like this? This is interesting!

Gwen: No, they just started to. I’m PRETTY SUUUUUUURE it started at . . . the grocery store?

Jasmine: Ehhh maybe a little before but yeah.

Sammy(with a water gun): Now put in Snow White or there will be bwood  :D

Everyone:  . . . . . . 

Evie: . . . still cute tho-

*They put on Snow White and everyone gets back into the fort.*

Evie: *yawning*, I think I’m gonna . . . . take a . . . nap . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*She falls asleep, flat on her face. Noelle trips Ivy when nobody's looking.*

Ivy: OW! What the heck Noelle!

Noelle: *in innocent voice* Huh? Ivy, are you okay?

Ivy: You just tripped me!

Kylie: Please shut up, you’re both very loud and annoying.

*Noelle smirks at Ivy*

*Gwen sneaks up behind both Noelle and Ivy*

Gwen: BOO! *she starts messing with Noelle and Ivy*

Noelle: EEP! *she starts giggling*

Ivy: That’s not funny ;-;

Emmabelle: I’m gonna use the bathroom, like a normal human! *She gets up and goes to the bathroom. She snaps her fingers. Magically, Bill appears. Bill was inside Emmabelle’s body*

Bill: Being in your body was interesting. BYE! *he disappears*

Emmabelle: I HAVE MY BODY BACKKK

(3084 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.5K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...
99.5K 2.8K 38
C O M P L E T E D ✔ Becoming a demon's property just because of one mere deal? Impossible! Right? || [Gravity Falls] Bill Cipher Fanfiction || [ Star...
74.1K 4.1K 125
All ten members of the Cipher Wheel are now inside Gravity Rises. Ideally, that would mean the end of Bill Cipher - but the demon has plans of his ow...
34.2K 1.3K 26
The Dream Flower~ One of the most rarest flowers ever. Only a few exist now but no one can find them. They are considered only myths or legends. Some...