The autistic hunter(Caring RW...

By Blackmega2004

Contrarely to the other autsitic people yours is much deeper. You speak with lots of stutter and can't even m... More

Bio and Harem
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (lemon)
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

948 23 6
By Blackmega2004

After a mounth Y/n returned to normal as Yang was now...drained to say the least. Ok she was more than exhausted. She was barely walking as Ruby refused to either talk to her or Y/n despite Y/n multiple try. Since the day Y/n and Ruby broke up. Ruby despite accepting the conditions refuse to accept that her sister was to be his bf new gf and so she cut the bridge wih Y/n and this one was very sad and while Yang and Blake try to comfort Y/n Weiss comfort Ruby. Right now we could see Weiss and Ruby looking at each others in Ruby's bed as ruby looked mad.

Weiss:I understand that you are very pissed Ruby but...You know if you explained Y/n that it was considered cheating he would have never.

Ruby pout.

Ruby:How would you feel if you see your own boyfriend have sex with your sister.

Weiss:Well...Ok i see what you mean.

Ruby:That's what i thaught. All boys are the same. Only thinking about fucking.

Weiss have a deadpan face.

Weiss:Ok now you're overgeneralizing. Ruby Y/n love you like no other person would. Im sure right now he ks sad that he can't hug his cookie monster right now.

Meanwhile.

We could see Y/n ravaging a training ground as he sparr with Blake and Yang. Y/n was a bit more violent than normal wich Blake and Yang noticed.

Blake:Ok that's enought.

Y/n stop and glare slightly at them.

Yang:Ok i know your quite angry but can you please just calm down. I know you and Ruby broke up and i understand that it is kinda because of me and miss Goodwitch.

Blake:But please just calm down. Im sure nothing is really lost and you still have your chance with Ruby.

Y/n walk away frustrated. Yang sight as Blake call Weiss to see if Ruby was ok.

Blake:So?

Weiss:Ruby don't want to ear anything. I think we just broke a couple.

Blake:Figured. Y.n dosen't want to ear anything either. Im starting to feel that he is gonna get in trouble somehow. Y/n never felt such a feeling that is losing her loved one.

Yang:I...Do you think we can meet Weiss. We need to make a plan before this situation go out of control.

Weiss:Don't you girls think it's a bit overexagerate? I mean it's a break up it's not the end of the world.

Blake:But it can lead to anarchy among the team.

Weiss:...Ok you got a good point. Ok i'll meet you at launch we will make the plan.

Blake:Got it.

She hanb up and sight.

Blake:This is gonna be hard.

Yang:Yeah.

Meanwhile.

We could see Y/n walking in the corridor and enter the dorm where Weiss and Ruby were. Ruby turn aroun to show only her back to Ruby as Weiss just start sweating.

Weiss:I-I'll leave you two some alone time.

She jump down Ruby's bed and walk out of the room and close the door. Y/n simply lay on his bed put himself on his side and show his back to Ruby. The two stay silent for a moment whk seem like hours until Ruby spoke.

Ruby:I hate you.

Y/n:...

Ruby:I don't love you anymore. I hate you with all my heart. 3 years of dating thrown away like this. I was ok with the heat mounth help but you kiss Yang and return her love feeling.

She start to feel tears coming down her eyes.

Ruby:Do you know how much my heart bleed when i saw it?

Y/n:...

Ruby then felt frustrtated and then snap.

Ruby:SAY SOMETHING EVEN IF YOU WILL STUTTER JUST SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!

Y/n:...

Y/n say nothing and just stare at the wall. He then check inside his drawer and get his book about alphabet and start reading. Ruby still angry jump down the bed and take the book away from him.

Ruby:I bought you this book for our first anniversery you don't deserve it anymore!

She throw it on the wall. When she look back at Y/n she see him very angry and he slap her put of anger in the face and send her on the wall. She look shocked and look at Y/n with tears coming down her face and a slight trail of blood down her mouth as Y/n realized what he did and look at his hand who have a bit of Ruby's blood on it. His eyes widen in regret and guilt as he look at Ruby who start crying. All those elements make Y/n go into a meltdown as he throw his bed out of the window and hold his head in confusion and pain and guilt as tears flow down his face. Ruby look at Y/n with her face full of fear and fright as he then jump out of the window. He slide down the wall and then jump down and reach the ground safely. He then run away as fast as he can and jump down beacon and create wings to fly away. Ruby look at him flying away as the other girls rush inside the room.

Weiss:What happened?!

Yang:Are you ok Ruby?!

Blake:Where is Y/n?

Ruby eyes shed more tears as she look at the alphabet book on the ground opened at the page with qritted on it.

L is for Love

Ruby break down and start crying as Yang quickly go to comfort her as Blake look at the book and then at the window and then look down as Weiss join Yang in comforting Ruby.

Meamwhile.

We could see Y/n landing in a crash inside a forest. He then start destroying everything at sight and start hitting himself out of desperation making him look quite pathetic as he then fall down on the ground and start crying in foeatus position.

Y/n:I-I-I-Im s-s-sorry. S-s-so s-sorry.

He continue to cry more as the rain start to pourr on him and he continue to cry. He then let out a scream of pain and sadness that could be heard even at Beacon. The girls ear the scream and Ruby look at where the scream come from and cry even more. She the push away the girls and then look outside the window.

Yang:What are you doing?

Ruby:Im gonna find him! No more running we will settle this up!

Weiss:But it's almost a tempest outside are you crazy?!

Ruby:He and i will talk. And no one will stop me.

She say determinated as she use her semblance to fly at high speed toward where Y/n is screaming. As he continue to scream he ear Ruby landing next to him. She see him broken down to such a pathetic state it is sad to see. Y/n see Ruby's boots and don't even dare to look up and see her eyes.

Ruby:Get up.

She say authoritarly. Y/n does as asked as he get up as mud was on his face and Ruby then punch him in the face.

Ruby:Now we're even.

Y/n look at Ruby with big puppy eyes as she walk away.

Ruby:If i ever see you at Beacon again. It will be as enemies.

She walk away. Y/n wanted to say something but was way too scared. But then he decided that it was the only thing left so he open his mouth.

Y/n:Im sorry.

Ruby stop. She look at Y/n who look back at her.

Ruby:You think saying sorry is gonna be enought?

Y/n:N-No. But...Im sorry Ruby. I-I never wanted to h-hurt you and when i saw your face i saw the same face that i had when i saw my parents getting killed. I-I have no excuse im just an idiot! I never deserved you I AM THE WORST BOYFRIEND EVER IM SO SORRY!!!!!

Ruby was shocked that for the first time in her life Y/n spoke without stuttering.

Y/n:Your right. I deserve to be your enemy. Instead of being your boyfriend. You showed me love. Attention and affection that a faunus like me never deserved. I wasted your time. I wasted everyone time. Im a failure. Im a monster and a failure.

Ruby approach Y/n. She look at his eyes and then slowly remove his shirt showing his stumbs wings.

Ruby:You...You really think that?

Y/n:Yes. I never deserved you or anything in my life. Yet here i am. Hitting the greatest person i know.

Ruby eyes widen as she start shedding tears again but suddenly a branch crack startle them and suddenly grimms appear out of the bushes. Y/n quickly take Ruby in his arms in a protective manner out of instinct as Ruby hold onto him much to her suprise. She try to reach for crecent rose but then remember she forgot it at Beacon.

Ruby:Oops.

Y/n:Ruby.

Ruby look at Y/n who look back at him.

Y/n:I know it is kinda a bad time but hum..

One beowolf attack but Y/n kick it away.

Y/n:CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TRYING TO HAVE AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT HERE?!?!?

Ruby:YEAH PISS OFF FURRBALLS!!!! You were saying?

She look back at Y/n as the grimms look at each other in shock at the SASS.

Y/n:I-I know what i did was very bad and i don't deserve forgiveness but...i really do still love you.

Ruby:Y-You really mean it?

Y/n:I do! I would do anything to get back with you anything i swear!

Ruby:Then...

She look at the grimms and then back at Y/n with a smirk.

Ruby:Remember when we played the lady knight and her dragon when we were younger?

Y/n smile.

Y/n:Dragon?

Ruby:Fucking dragon

Y/n put Ruby on his back and then take a deep breath and start to release fire out of his mouth who form an egg around him and out of the egg Y/n get out of it in his dragon form as Ruby was on Y/n head riding it like a dragon rider.

Ruby:WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Y/n breath fire on the grimms turning some of them to ashes as the other charge at Y/n but he deploy his wings and fly in the sky. Ruby then ripped off some scales off Y/n back and then throwed them in the sky.

Ruby:READY!!!!

Y/n:HERE WE GO!!!!

Suddenly the scales turned into pieces of armor and a sword and a sheild and Ruby wear them.

Ruby:YEAHHHHHHHHHH SAY HELLO TO THE KNIGHT LADY AND HER MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON BOYFRIEND!!!!!

Y/n then breath fire again as he grimms try to dodge the flames but most of them turn into ashes. The nevermores try to attack Y/n by flying but Ruby cut them off with her sword. The nevermore were sliced one by one and some were bitten by Y/n. When the nevermore were all dead Y/n land on the ground and roar at the beowolves and ursa's who charge at him. Y/n then change into a horse and charge at them and Ruby killed them all.

Ruby:HECK YEAH EAT THIS SUCKERS!!!!!

Y/n then return as a dragon but smaller and he open his mouth and Ruby hold his horns.

Ruby:FIRE GATLING!!!!!

Ruby pull Y/n horns making him spit fireballs like a fucking machine gun on the grimm creating explosions that killed them all. All the grimms were dead and Y/n and Ruby were panting but then look at each others and laught their ass off and Y/n return to normal and hold each others tightly in a loving embrace.

Ruby:Oh i didn't had so much fun in all my life!

Y/n:Me too.

The two look at each others with pure love in their eyes.

Y/n:Can i get a second chance?

Ruby:Maybe. But only if you give me something.

She say teasingly and Y/n looked confused.

Y/n:What?

Ruby hold Y/n crotch.

Ruby:Give me that ass.

Y/n:...This is my kingdom come like they say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
860K 25.2K 100
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
1.1K 8 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...
17.3K 203 19
Do you know those times in anime where you got reincarnated in another world? cuz that just happened to me, Y/N L/N, except it only gets twice as wei...