A Jujutsu In Remnant.

By BlackHeart987

Uno Kamiya a Jujutsu Sorcerer somehow arrived on the world called Remnant where a group of warriors known as... More

Arrival

Back To School Oh Come On!

156 13 1
By BlackHeart987

Blurry noice was heard as Uno force his eyes to open up only to realize that he was in hospital room and being strap on the bed by a handcuff.

Stare at the light on ceiling ash he recall what happened last time when he remembered passing out on a 'fight' some huntress in training from starvation which the first time happening to him in is many life and death fight never once pass out from lack of food especially when last time he didn't ate for 2 days and fought a special grade curse spirit.

'Maybe the light has something to do with it'

He concluded while silently gaze up while still bound by the cuff which he can easily broke with little to non force one of the few perks of being a super human body, but decide not to feeling quite lazy and weak for today.

Soon a faint sound of footsteps was heard followed by the door opening Uno look at door to the room to see two person enter, one was man wearing a suit with black glasses in his hand grip on a cane while the other held a coffee mug. A woman could be described as strict professor with her outfit, hair tied to a bun, wearing glasses, a scroll and finally a riding crop, could she be a sadist?.

"I see that your awake young man"

"Sup"

He causally wave his hand making the woman narrow her eyes at the display of the teen.

"While I would love chat more but do know the consequences on what you did?"

"Aside just arrive in the city and maybe beating some kids then no I see no problem at all"

"Those kids you speak of are students of my school and assaulting a huntress can cause you young man a time in prison"

"alright first of all i didn't attack your beloved students but they strike me first and I'm merely self-defense myself"

"Yes, but still striking them means of breaking a law"

"Well maybe If you teach your students anything about self control then I wouldn't hit them in the first place especially that blonde can easily be piss"

He stated from what he'd seen from the blond name Yang is quite hot headed running into fight blind without any idea the capable of which is something really need to tame her anger issues if not it can cause her life in the future.

"I see, normally I would not come here as simple as this but from I've seen you capability I ask you where do you learn this?"

The woman tap something on the scroll before showing Uno a footage likely got from a Cctv camera the video show of him fighting the four girls and him releasing jujutsu techniques.

He only look at it before frowning the way he move was a bit sloppy than his usual self.

"Taught by few teachers while some are self taught as for the chains is my semblance"

"Really now? Then why didn't we sense any Aura inside you"

The man took a sip on his mug while his eyes narrow.

Seeing this Uno already come up a plan just in case he might run into something like these.

"Simple really my Aura is different from everyday Aura actually, for one mine it's not Aura since I don't like the name I call it jujutsu which react on my emotions mainly negative emotions like grief and anger"

Uno spoke with calm voice like he didn't just lie to the person in front of him.

"I've never heard of such thing happen before"

"Well my Aura simply mutate hence why mine is different like for example can't make a barrier around my body but I still can inhance my physical attributes which is a really good thing"

He have read on the library about some people unlock there Aura with difference like capable of only forming a barrier but cannot increase their strength, semblance cannot be deactivate and many that the people call it Aura Mutation which is still happening today a perfect lie.

"I see....but still attacking a students and also having an Aura unlock without any permission from the council will get arrested for who know how long. Unless"

"Ozpin"

"Unless what?"

"You can apply as a student in my school"

The man name Ozpin took another sip again.

Uno eyes narrow down at the man in front of him, this guy is literally using the authority to his advantage that way way he is force to accept the offer or sentence to jail.

'fucking old man'

Groan inside his mind with no choices at all he accept the deal.

"Fine not like I have any other choices"

"A wise indeed, Glynda do tell the guards to take off the cuff of our new students"

"No need"

Uno raise from the bed as he casually move his arms easily breaking the handcuff like nothing as he remove them from his wrists under the surprise and amused look from both Ozpin and Glynda.

"I will only agree to be a student in your school in one condition"

"hmm do tell your condition"

"I want to be place on the same strand of the last year students"

"absolutely not! Young man being able to skip 3 years on academic is simply cannot do!"

"Yes like my friend say we cannot allow such thing"

"then I guess I declined your offer, look lady I didn't waste 10 years of my life of nonstop reading, studying many academics while busting my ass fighting monsters and training my self to death, so I have more right to skip 3 years of some class that I already know and beside I just finished school 4 days ago before shit happened and I lost everything I work hard for!"

Uno spat words hell no his going back to first year student he was suppose to graduate next month and finally became a man. He might as go to jail that he can easily brake his way out that going back to the land of hell aka school.

Ozpin is such deep in thoughts he know that the young saying is true seeing no lie when speaking but also worrying as well since that means he only have one year to observe the young man in front of him. With little time to see his full capability especially seeing him breaking the handcuff specifically made to surpassed Aura and more durable than normal means that no person can Easily break themselves out but this young man casually broke free from it, means that he way stronger than what he seen. And so with heavy scheming heart he comply.

"Alright I suppose I can pull a few string"

"headmaster!?"

"Calm down Glynda if our new student tell the truth then it's fine but still we will conduct a few test if that is alright mister?"

"Uno, Uno Kamiya and yeah it's fine"

"very well, we will send you the test tomorrow till 4 days to this location once you pass them all then you will become a official fourth year student if not then you will become a first year, goodnight mister Kamiya"

Glynda handed him a paper with an address written on it as they both left the room leaving Uno alone as he realized something.

"wait a minute did they returned my stuff? Left me alone without anything? Where the hell am I going to stay in the next 4 days also I'm wite hungry"

Moment later he gone out from the hospital thankfully they didn't forget to return his stuff when pass out from the fight and all the content inside his bag is still there.

"Now where to go next"

His money problem was solve when walking on a random direction where he stumbled across a movie classic a criminal gangs meet up deal on a deserted street which he was in middle of that scene.

"Uh-oh"

"Who are you!? What are doing in the place like these boy?"

The man with ugly looking scars and terrifying face possibly the leader of his gang spoke while readying his dust infuse club spikes.

"His provably a huntsman no he doesn't have Aura a civilian huh".

The other gang leader spoke while lighting up a cigarette in his mouth while having a sunglasses despite it was in the middle of the night.

"Listen guys all this are just one big misunderstanding so why don't you guys continue whatever you guys doing and I will be on my way how that sound?"

"Yeah no we don't like witnesses especially living blame you misfortune on meeting us boy"

The sunglass man spoke and fire his gun out of nowhere hitting Uno in the head as his body lean back but it didn't drop on the ground.

"You know you can just let me pass and be on our own merry way"

This cause the two leader to move back in slight nervousness as they both clearly felt that the teen have his aura lock but they saw him straight his body as the bullet hole on his forehead heal in front of their eyes.

"though I admit weird man you really manage to caught me off guard dropping my physics down, man my teacher will literally beat me out if she finds out"

Seeing him distracted the two leader order there group.

"Well are you just standing there fire!"

"Kill that fucking bastard!"

Needles to say they didn't appreciate being found out as the two groups immediately fired at him with every guns and some charge at him with close range weapons. Unfortunately for thier effort is that all the bullets and any weapons didn't really effect since his body genetically enhances to the point that a blast from a tank missile can actually damage him. Thankfully he left his stuff on the alleyway.

Though few criminals brought a rocket launcher that manage to injured him due to the dust properties inside, but nothing a fast healing ability to patch the small wounds.

Seconds later all them stop firing as they stared at person standing before them cross armed they saw all the wounds they dealt where rapidly healing in thier very eyes.

"You guys done?"

He peak from his arms as his green eyes glow ominously making everyone flinch.

"then it's my turn"

He run up to the nearest person swiftly taking him out then proceed to the others as began knocking them out one by one with speed that all eyes can barely see his figure.

Two of criminals way at back holding a rocket launcher try to aim at him only to get smack in the faces by two golden chains that appear out of nowhere as it wrap around the weapons and bring it towards it,s owner.

Aiming one of the rocket the group of thugs while the other one aim at the two fleeing leader as he fire both knocking them all away.

Soon after the street are litter with smoking craters from the rockets many body groaning or pass out laying on the group as Uno stand in the middle, two golden chains dancing around him.

"Well that was something never thought I would fight against normal criminals instead like curse users but eh, can't argue especially this"

He eye at the briefcase filled with Lien which is the currency of this world in his hand with a big smile.

"Finally I find a place to eat and best part is that i will not be sleeping outside the street"

Drool escape his lips as he image a buffet he will get with these money.

He look at where the two leaders of the criminals were laying only to see one of them are gone.

"Damn that guy escape huh"

The man with sunglasses escape Uno thought that it possibly his semblance since he didn't sense him escaping. His right ear twitch as the siren sound was heard.

"Police are a bit late, I guess I should take this baby as my payment"

He walk back to the alleyway where he been through while grabbing his bag as he left the scene as walk around the streets of Vale till he found a hotel to stay in as he slept peacefully on his room with that mark his first day in the new world.

Waking in the comfy bed is the best especially from many events happened yesterday. Taking a quick shower ordering some breakfast.

Wearing his only spare clothes which is a white shirt with cool dragon like design yellow with white jacket, black jeans, white and green shoes. Uno decided to buy some clothes and find a tailor shop to repair his uniform since at have lot of bullets holes from last night, before he will to the location the woman gave him.

With ton of money to spare like no tomorrow Uno began shopping spree buying every necessary items like scroll which the phone of this world, a Playstation since obviously he need some game in his life and many other stuff that he think he needed and buy some useless items as well.

After finish buying some supplies needed, he explore more till he arrived at a well famous clothing store, just as he enter the store the door open up by someone as he accidentally bump into them.

"uff!"

"Ah, sorry"

Uno apologize as he extend his hand to help the person he bump into.

"No worries it's was my bad I didn't see you there"

The person gladly accept the helping hand as they stood up Uno finally able to see there appearance.

A girl with dark brown hair, wavy lock on the side of her face, a barrett hat one along with black shade that hide her eyes she wearing brown a shirt, black strap waist, and black trouser, along golden belt with crosshair design and bullets attach to them , high heel boots and finally a brown handbag.

Over all from what Uno could describe her is a fashionista a damn good one and judging from the bullet for belt she is also a huntress.

"Your new here? "

"Yup, what gave it away?"

"It's pretty easy, most new people tend to visit this place besides I've never heard someone other than me have a nice sence of fashion around this part"

She lowered her glasses revealing her cocoa color eyes, as she inspect at the person in front his fashion sence is a bit bland but still better that every person she seen.

Uno laugh a bit technically his teacher give him this clothes since he have zero sence in fashion cause when fighting a higher level curse enemy they tend to rip your outfit apart so what the point of being look good if you dead anyway.

"Got a name good-looking?"

"are you flirting with me?"

"Maybe? Why not"

"Kamiya Uno, first name Uno just so you know and you?"

"Ah Mistral style name, the name Coco Adel Beacon very own expert fashionista"

He can practically feel her ego brimming full out of her body that making her shine

"Yes I can see that"

"So what decide you to stop by this store?"

"to get some clothes duh, and ask if they can fix this"

He patted the bag on his hand that he his tore up jujutsu uniform.

"here let me see it"

Coco snatch the bag out Uno hand and look inside it as she gasped seeing what happened to the clothes.

"Oh my, what the hell happened to this!? It's like you just fought two gang and take all their shots"

"Uhhh"

Well she not wrong he did to that.

"Well no problem this store didn't became famous for nothing they can fix this right up easily though the payment isn't cheap"

She handed the bag back to him who only nodded and took it.

"Don't worry money is no problem for the mean time"

"Alright catch you later Uno gotta go now bye!"

As soon as she said that she left him leaving him alone so he shrug his shoulder and proceed to enter the store and immediately explore the pace picking some clothes that he find good or durable and walk toward the clecks to pay for the things he brought and also asking to repair his uniform.

"Sir your clothes will be done in 3 days from now"

"Alright thanks"

Exiting the store Uno grab the paper that Glynda gave him written the location where his test will start.

So calling for taxi to drive to the location in which took about 7 minutes of drive as he step out to see a three story building he enter the place and ask the employee inside which turn out the test will be conducted in on the top from as he arrive at the door and proceed knocking on it, the door open up revealing Glynda Goodwitch as he remembered her name after a quick search up on the internet on his scroll

"Good you arrived early mister Kamiya, please enter the room so we may begin your test"

"Alright"

12 minute later he step out the building with bored look on his face. Turns out the test was basically the same thing on his schools teaches like Math and stuff but there also new one like dust and fighting grimm which somehow answer most of them correctly but other than that everything else went easy that made even Glynda surprised though not gonna lie Uno actually find her to be attractive and beautiful she definitely his type a tall, sexy, well develop, mature lady.

And so 4 days had pass nothing to great happened for the pass days though he often met with Coco at the store when he was about to pick up his uniform, they both became friends that they even exchange scroll number she even introduced him to her other friend/teammate Velvet a timid rabbit faunus that Uno held back his will to just outright pet those cute and pamper her.

Also very good news he pass the exam so all that's left is go to Beacon so back to school we go, is what the absolutely opposite he wanna said

Another good news he and Glynda became good to each other on a bit of friendship but almost only because Uno absolutely behave and always listen to her that made him score some brownie points on her.

And so siting on a Bullhead heading to Beacon Academy wearing his jujutsu uniform and carrying 3 luggage as he waited to arrive.

And hour later the back of the ship open up as Uno walk out finally able to see the school up close, the place is really is magical only because the school looks like a god damn castle, but still though this is way more appealing than the school back on earth.

He notice that someone is heading his way stopping at looking at the castle he turn his head to see Glynda approaching him.

"Hello Glynda"

This cause a frown to mold to the professor face as she stand in front of him.

"Mr Kamiya I would like to remind you to treat me with respect as to address me as Professor Goodwitch"

"But let me remind you as well that I'll only address you as professor only when in class other than that I'll call you Glynda"

Uno poke his cheak using his index finger and smile while Speaking cheekily to Glynda who only grumble since that was the deal they make while he do listen and behave doesn't mean he respect that person so she made a deal to him to respect everyone only in class so he agreed.

"*Sigh* follow me, I'll will guide you to your room as well as let you introduce to your teammates"

Turning around Glynda left leaving Uno alone as he merely smile, grabbing 3 of his luggage and proceed to follow her from behind.

________________________________________

Done! If this chapter is a bit confusing then my apologies I'm write this when I'm still on fever. Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 560 37
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
13.8K 749 42
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
58.1K 1K 31
Violet Morningstar is the older sister of Charlie Morningstar and is the eldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith Morningstar. While her sister opens up...
91.7K 9.5K 48
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...