Luca; Love and lies

由 SabrinaBirdy0794

Luca decides he wanted a night off from this 'orginal life' and decided to go out. Being out in the city he w... 更多

Chapter 1, Sarah
Chapter 2, Luca
Chapter 3, Sarah
Chapter 4, Luca
Chapter 5, Sarah
Chapter 6, luca
Chapter 7, Sarah
Chapter 8, luca
Chapter 9, Sarah
Chapter 10, Sarah
Chapter 11, Luca
chapter 12, Luca
Chapter 13, Sarah
Chapter 14, Luca
Chapter 15, Sarah
Chapter 17, Veronica&Jackson
Chapter 18, Luca&Sarah
Chapter 19, Ricky
Chapter 20, Luca
Chapter 21, Sarah
Chapter 22, Luca
Chatper 23, Sarah
Luca and Sarah

Chapter 16, Sarah&Luca

10 0 0
由 SabrinaBirdy0794

Sarah

"Dont worry, i'll make sure to get extras." I was on my way to my OB appointment, when Amber called me hounding me with questions and demands that i get enough ultrasounds for her to look at. "We're about to pull in, i'll call you when i leave okay? Now go and study, that final isn't going to pass itself."

I end the call right as Tony pulls into the drop off lane. "I'll go up, you can wait in the car. I dont want to bore you with the wait." I went to get out but he stopped me, "Boss told me to not take my eye off you."

"Tony, i am not walking into my OB appointment with you. They will assume you're the father and i dont want to have that awkward conversation when i have to explain why you're not."

He frowns at me, not dropping the subject. I sigh, "Fine, you can wait in the lobby, but thats the farthest you're going got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

I opened my mouth to protest the name, but he was already getting out and at my door. He opens it giving me a terse nod. When he walks me inside, his head is on a swivel and i feel so embarrassed right now. "Please go sit down over there, you're making me nervous." He parted his lips to say that phrase again but i cut him off, "And dont call me ma'am. Okay?"

He pursed his lips, with a firm nod and went to sit down. I shake my head and head to the receptionist desk. "Hi, i have an appt with Dr. black on the 6th floor?" I told her. She types on her computer before giving me a smile and lets me go to the elevator.

When i finally found the doctors office, it was eerily quiet. It didn't bother me that much at all, my social anxiety would probably make my nerves worse at this moment. A beautiful blonde woman with bright blue eyes welcomes me. "Your name miss?"

"Sarah Sca-," I stopped myself, i smiled shaking my head, "Sarah Russo, my appointment is at 230."

"Ah yes, Mrs. Black will be with you shortly." she gave me some papers to fill out before i headed to the waiting area. I dont even remember the last time i filled out paperwork this long. My hand already hurts. I fall back against the chair when my phone vibrates in my bag. I pull it out, i got messages from Amber 16 attachments of neutral color baby clothes for twins. She makes me laugh, but sometimes she goes just a bit over board. Next was my brother, i had told Jackson the night i was at the hospital. Of course him being who he is wanted to drive back to the city at nearly midnight with his 2 girls to see if i was alright, but i talked him down.

Jack: I want to see photos of my future nephews.

Me: How do you know their boys? They could be girls.

Jack: A girl and a boy, thats the best i can do.

I quietly laugh to myself, as if he could pick and choose the gender of growing kids. The last message was from Luca.

Baby: I really wish i could be there. I'll see you soon my beautiful wife.

Me: Not your wife yet.

Baby: You will be. Gotta go, I love you.

Me: Love you too amore.

"Mrs. Russo?" the doctor announced, and somehow my head sprung up to meet her face. Luca was going to pay for this later.

She walked me into the exam room, a small monitor next to the exam table. "I will be back, please remove your pants dress yourself with the sheet provided." When she left room, I did as she said. It felt weird being this exposed, and it was bringing back vague memories that i would prefer not think about. These babies were my future, Luca was my future. I will not live in my past anymore, im going to keep moving forward.

A soft knock sounded, the doctor shows her face and smiles, "Are we ready?" I nodded and she sat next to me turning on the monitor. We talked about my past miscarriage, but she should her concern but she assured me that since it was from abuse that it wasn't likely to miscarry this time around. Both babies have strong heart beats, and are growing as they should. I shed many tears at the sight of them.

"Would you like to know the gender?" She asked smiling. My eyes glistening, i nodded.

"Boy and girl." she says before tapping my shoulder. She hands me my ultrasound photos, and i couldn't help but admire my babies. They were so tiny and yet they held my heart.

"You can get dressed now, we'll see you in 3 weeks." when she left the room i dressed myself. After waving to the receptionist, i left the office and stood next to the elevator waiting for him to get to my floor. A man stops next to me, on his phone tapping away, but i wasn't paying too much attention. I was still admiring the photos.

"Having twins hmm?" He speaks up in a heavy accent. "Yes, we're very excited." I smiled up at him, his piercing blue eyes boring into mine gave me a sense of unease. When the doors opened, two women got off and didn't even acknowledge this brute standing next to me.

"Well have a good day." I stammered, I lunged forward to get into the elevator when i felt a big hand around my mouth with a cloth. I tried fighting him, but my vision blurred and my body going limp. What is going on? Why does this man want me? Ive never seen him before. I really hope Luca notices im gone, i know he'll same me, well us. I cant help but think about my babies, this would be my luck to be 12 weeks pregnant and being kidnapped. I have a feeling this is because of Brian. Ugh, when will this end...

Luca

"Gio, call your father and tell him the stats of this meeting. And congratulate them on your new sister as well." He smiled before getting his phone out and leaving the room. I lean back in my chair, reaching for my phone its now 340 p.m. her appointment should be done. I open the messages,

Wife: Love you too amore.

I smiled, but before i could ask where she was, a knock sounded on my office door before Tony rushes in. I regarded him, he looked nervous and out of breathe. When i noticed Sarah wasn't with him, my heart almost stopped.

"Where the fuck is she Antonio." I shouted. Ricky comes running, and Enzo not far behind him. "Whats going on?" Ricky asked.

"I was waiting for her to come off the elevator from her appointment and when she didn't i went searching for her. The office was empty, the receptionist wasn't there and the doctor was found in her office shot in the back of the head." Tony rushed out. My blood boiling, i grabbed my gun form my desk. I stormed over to Tony, "So you just let her go up there alone?! Are you fucking out of your god damn mind?" i snarled.

"I-I'm sorry boss, she insisted it would look bad for her to go into her appointment with another man." he was sweating profusely. Although i understand what she intended, Tony knew better then to let her go off on her own.

"You should have waited outside the office Tony," I paused staring into his brown eyes.

"Luca, we dont have time for this. Lets track her phone and see where it leads us." Ricky said, placing his hand on my chest to pull me away from tearing into Tony's throat. Enzo gets onto his laptop, trying to track her phone, i cant seem to tear my eyes away from Tony. He looks nervous, he should be.

"Uh, i found the phone." enzo said tearing my gaze away. "But unless shes swimming right now, its probably at the bottom of the Hudson by now." White hot rage fills my body, I lunged for Tony, my hand around his throat and i squeeze.

"It was your job to protect her Antonio, and now her and my-." I stopped myself, it wasn't any of their business to know our private life unless i wanted them to. "If she has a scratch on her, or she's hurt? I will return the favor onto you 10x worse, do you understand me?"

Tony's face now turning a bright red, nods his head frantically. I let him go, he rubs his neck coughing. "Get out there and fucking find her. I dont want to see your face until she's either found or you have a better lead. GO!"

Im infuriated. i cant see straight, all i see now is red. I want to rip whoever took her apart, or the very least torture them until they beg me for death. Then it dawns on me, i know the perfect person. I brush past Ricky, striding my way down the hall to Brian's room. I swing open the door, the coward is sitting in the corner, yellow blotches on his skin from healing bruises.

"Look man i dont know anything else i swear." he whines.

"Get up!" I yell. He stands, his hands up in surrender. "Where do your Russian friends take captives?" I said in a low growl as i stepped to him. Now in his face, hes visibly shaking. "Wh-what are you talking about? captive?"

"When they take what doesn't belong to them, where the fuck do they take them? I know you know, so spare me the run around."

"I-i dont know what you're talking about luca i swear!" hes starting to tremble, i get out my pistol form my holster and aim to his shriveled cock, you have 10 seconds to tell me where they take their captives, or you will never get to use this pathetic excuse you call a dick. Now 10, 9, 8!"

"Okay okay, wait-." I stop counting but i dont move my postion, "Th-there is a safe house they took me too after Sarah left me and i didn't have the money to pay them back."

"Speak! Where the fuck is it Brian." He starts to cry, "Please man, I dont wanna die."

"Tell me where the fuck, the safe house is Brian." Losing my patience i begin to count down again, when i got down to 2, he shouts, "Its in Hyde Park. Its a big house you cant miss it."

"Put the address into my phone, now."

He programs the address into my phone and i put my gun back into my holster. I step back and hes pissed himself and curls into a ball. I scoff, storming myself out of the room.

"Enjoy yourself?" Ricky says with snark. "Not now Ricardo." I rush down the hallway, and up the stairs with him on my heels. "Look, i know you love this girl and everything, but you're not thinking straight."

"I need to get her Ricardo, she pregnant with my kids. Whoever these fuckers think they are, they dont know that and even if they do," i trailed off thinking of the possible torture she might endure because of me.

"I am all for chasing after some Russian blood, but we have to think this through bro. We cant just jump right in without a plan, or you might get yourself killed and then no one wins. Sarah will lose you, i will lose you and most importantly your kids Luca."

I run my hand through my hair, sighing. He's right, if i just storm out there with no real plan, it could be a fucking blood bath. He claps my shoulder, "Dont worry, we'll get her back. Lets call our captains and underbosses near by and come up with a plan of attack."

"You're right. Lets have everyone meet at the warehouse in yonkers. I want to be close when we finally come up with a plan."

"I'll let Enzo know." Ricky disappears down the dark hallway, i sink down at the bar grabbing the nearest liquor bottle and downing the clear liquid. The burn down my throat only taking a centimeter of the ache i feel. Without her, i have no heart, no soul, im nothing.

"Dont worry baby, im coming for you guys."

My cold expression and heartless demeanor that was there before her is back with a vengeance. I will get my girl back, i dont care who i have to kill to do it.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

22.7M 775K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
53.1K 886 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
3.5M 79.8K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
741K 24.3K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...