The One And Only. (MHA x Spid...

Von BenThegamer2

(y/n) Parker is your average, quirkless 15 year old guy. Until one very special day, when a spider that escap... Mehr

Bio
"A leap of faith."
A Day in the life of (y/n) Parker
Ten months later
Watching the Exam
The breaking and entering part
A job I HAVE to do.
A Disturbance On The Streets
Not Now, Not ever.
Why Does This Place Look Like The USJ?
The U.S.J Incident.
Funny In A Serious Moment
A New Job...And A New Friend(?)
Just A Nightmare.
(y/n) Versus The Rhino. Rematch!
Ask (y/n)!
Late, Late, Late For A Very Important...Is This A Date?
Text Logs.
Traitor!

(y/n) Parker, Origin Story.

96 2 3
Von BenThegamer2

(y/n) stood in front of a mirror with a U.A tracksuit on, which he stole from the blonde kid. He wasn't checking himself out. No. It was something much deeper.

Every kid on earth wants to go to U.A High School from the moment they can think for themselves, and (y/n) was no exception. From the moment he was explained what a Quirk was, what a Hero was, he wanted it more than anything in the world. It didn't matter if someone had a "good" or "bad" Quirk, they still wanted to be a Hero. If they didn't have a Quirk, they still wanted to be a Hero.

But a problem arose when (y/n) went to the doctors office to learn what his Quirk was. The problem was that (y/n) was someone who didn't have a Quirk. I'll let (y/n) take it from here...

_____________________________

I've never told you how I got here. You started in the first chapter in this book, but in a random chapter of my life. And it's my life. So, it'd only be right for me to be the one to tell you.

Let's do this for the first, and hopefully last time.

My name is (y/n) Parker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and ever since then, I've been the worlds one and only Spider-Man. But before I was the spectacular arachnid, I was just a teen, living a slightly-but-not-quite-normal life. My parents were killed, I was bullied, all kinds of crazy stuff happened. And it started here...

A small (y/n) sits frozen in an white room with a doctor in front of him and his parents by his side.

(y/n:) W-what?

Doctor: Yes, I'm very sorry, but you're Quirkless. It was a very expected result, actually.

Mom: What do you mean "expected result?"

Doctor: Well, from the moment he was born, we expected him to be Quirkless. He was born from two of the worst families-

(y/n)'s parents cut him off by shouting at him about how their families weren't bad at all, saying things like "How would you know what my family's like?!" and "How dare you say that about them?!" Eventually, the doctor managed to calm them down. It felt like an eternity for anyone normal, but for (y/n), it felt really short. Why? Because he was thinking to himself "Why?"

Doctor: If you had let me finish, you would've known I was going to say he was born from two of the worst families to have a Quirk.

Dad: Oh...wait, what?

Mom: What on earth does that mean?

Doctor: Don't worry, it's normal. Anyways, let me explain. Both of your families have been Quirkless for multiple generations, only few family members of yours have Quirks. We have medical records that show only three or four people in your families have had these supernatural abilities.

(y/n:) Was I destined to have no Quirk?

Doctor: But, where there's bad, there's good. Even though no Parker has had a Quirk, they've always amounted to something great. Mr. Parker, I'm sure you already know this, but your grandfather was a physicist in his younger days. And your great-grandmother was a biologist. And right now, you're a chemist.

Dad: Only guy who hasn't done anything that big is Ben, we're still waiting on him...

Dad: Hear that, little buddy? You're gonna do big things!

(y/n) didn't respond, he just stared at the ground. He had heard everything, but he wish he hadn't. The words the words his father had said that day were the things he remembered most vividly.

"You're gonna do big things."

_____________________________

It doesn't end there.

People often ask, "Why do bad things happen good people?" Sometimes it's the other way around. For me, it was the former. A year or so after I discovered I was Quirkless, a Villain had attacked my home. I remember the majority of it, so I can have The Narrator describe it.

_____________________________

A home sits in the middle of a quiet street, it's dark out, there's no noise. This is often referred to as "The calm before the storm." A small, slightly older (y/n) lays in his bed, peacefully sleeping, completely unaware of the "storm."

CRASH

A loud noise sounds through the halls. The sound of glass breaking wakes (y/n) up. Quickly getting up, the small boy runs to his parent's room and lock the door. They quickly let him in and call the police, speaking quietly as to not attract the attention of the intruder.

SLAM

The door bursts open and a man with a ski mask comes in, (y/n)'s parents quickly shove their son under the bed and brace themselves for the worst.

The only thing (y/n) could hear afterwards were a couple of gunshots and the thud of his parent's body's.

(y/n) stayed hidden under the bed until he heard sirens and the robber shout profanity.

A couple minutes later and police showed up, the man was arrested, and seeing as there was no one else who lived close enough, they had called the brother of (y/n)'s dad, Ben Parker, and Ben's wife, May Parker.

_____________________________

My school told me to take at least a week off from classes so I could attend my parents funeral and process what happened that day. When I came back to school, I didn't talk to anyone. Classes ended, but I stayed right in my seat. And that's when the unexpected occurred.

_____________________________

(y/n), now six years old, sat at his desk, his head low, and thoughts, memories, of his parents going through his head. He stayed there, not even noticing that a kid, that he didn't know the name of since he never talked to anyone, sat next to him. The boy had had pitch black hair, blue eyes, and was around (y/n)'s height.

The blue-eyed boy looked at (y/n) sympathetically, he gently tapped the mourning boy's shoulder, (y/n) responded by lifting his head and looking at the other boy, confused as to why the kid was talking to him.

Boy: Hey, you alright? You seem pretty sad.

(y/n:) I am sad.

Boy: Really? What for?

(y/n:) I'm having the worst time of my life right now, my parents are gone, I'm getting bullied for being Quirkless, and I don't have any friends.

Boy: Well, I could be your friend!

(y/n:) Really? You'd do that for me...?

Boy: Yeah! What's your name?

(y/n:) It's (y/n). (y/n) Parker.

Boy: It's nice to meet you, (y/n)! I'm Harry Osborn!

(y/n:) Osborn? Like the guy Norman Osborn? The guy who owns the billion dollar company, Oscorp Industries?

Harry: Yep, that's my dad!

(y/n:) Seriously?! That's so cool! Does that mean you're rich? Do you have any other siblings? What's your Quirk?

(y/n) kept asking questions, to which Harry answered them all happily. They kept talking for a while, Harry mentioned that his dad had moved to Japan for his work, and that Harry was born in Japan. They talked and played at recess, had playdates after school, and went on to be amazing friends. Until Harry had to move somewhere else.

(y/n) was left all alone again.

_____________________________

Junior High were the years that changed my life. Not just because of the spider bite, but because of the man who helped change it. My uncle Ben and my aunt May were some of the wisest people I knew, my dad said Ben had never made any actual achievements, but he actually had as much wisdom as Socrates, or some other great philosopher. Whenever I was conflicted about something going on in life, I came to him or my aunt to help me. I did exactly that the moment I tested out my powers.

_____________________________

Ben Parker sits at the dining room table, not eating, but reading the newspaper. (y/n) walked out of his room, down the stairs, and sat at the other end of the table. Ben lowered his newspaper and raised an eyebrow at (y/n)'s troubled expression.

Ben: Anything wrong, kiddo?

(y/n:) I really need some advice. And I need it now more than ever.

Ben: That serious, huh? Alright, what do you need help with? Girls, schoolwork, bullies?

(y/n:) No, none of that. I have a question that I really need to ask, it's about Pro-Heroes.

Ben: Really? Heroes? Alright, shoot.

(y/n:) If...someone was granted a Quirk capable of a crap-ton of stuff, what would they do with it? I mean, it's obvious that they'd choose to be a Hero, but what if they didn't? I'm not saying that they'd want to be a Villain, but what if they didn't want to be anything?

Ben: Well, the way I see it, if God's gifted you with a power like that, He'd probably want you to do something with it. How about I write down like a formula so you can understand it better, you science nerd?

Ben laughed, but (y/n) didn't seem affected, he just nodded, eager to see what his beloved uncle would write. Ben tore off a piece of paper from his newspaper and pulled a pen from his pocket. He wrote:

Ben: I'm pretty sure it's like that.

(y/n:) What's it supposed to mean?

It means, "With great power, comes great responsibility."

_____________________________

Those words changed my life forever. They inspired me to be a Hero, without the license. They inspired me to become the one and only, the amazing, the spectacular

Spider-Man.

I've given up on waiting, I'm going to release the first chapter of the new book either today or tomorrow. And I am going to enjoy every goddam second of it. Now, as always, byeeeeee!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

37K 946 15
this is the time after provisional license, katsuki and izuku didn't fight that night since they are good friends. izuku has two quirk, one for all a...
928 36 7
Izuku Midoriya was quirkless even though he wants to become a hero, and a certain sage decided to help his far descendant with that. I don't own the...
10.1K 109 21
A boy,born quirkless, strives to become a hero at any cost. Which in turn may be easier then it seems, when he's suddenly taken from the word he know...
28.3K 646 19
*DISCONTINUED* You're name is izaka midoryia. You grew up with your twin brother izuku midoryia and your mom inko midoryia. You and your brother were...