john wick (male reader) HH HB...

Od Ghost_Of_Sparta01

"y/n is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will, something you know very little about. I once saw him kill 3 m... Více

bio
...this is one helluva bitch
still alive?
so much for lying down
spring what?

hells baba yaga

809 17 5
Od Ghost_Of_Sparta01

Y/n could be seen on his day in hell.
(Basically John wicks house in hell)
Y/n puts on his jacket and grabs his keys. He gets in his car and his dog follows him.

(Also some scenes that you moght read will be inspired frim John wick 1 and 2)

Y/n arrives at the grocery store and he starts buying some things he needed since he almost ran out.

Demon: alright that will be 12 souls.

Y/n pays and he walks back to his car and drives back home

He puts the stuff away and goes to his couch and rubs his eyes...then he gets a knock on his door.

He opens it and it's a red demon. With a hat and looks like a Italian mafia boss

???: Buongiorno, signor berathoth, come va la famiglia? (Good morning, Mr. Berathoth, how's the family?)

Y/n: va tutto bene. (everything is good. )

???: Se non le dispiace, vorrei entrare? (If you don't mind, I'd like to come in?)

Y/n: sure.

Y/n let's him inside while the sharks from outside wait

???: so how long has it been since you retired?

Y/n: about...10 years?

???: ah yes. A very long time...sorry about your son by the way...

Y/n: thank you...

Y/n's dog then approached the demon and the demon petted him

???: good dog, whats his name?

Y/n: rabison

Y/n then serves him coffee and they both sit down

???: I'm sorry but you already know I didn't come here to chat.

Y/n: don't do it...

Crimson: I need you to go back to working for me

Y/n: you know I can't do that I'm retired

Crimson: yes but you made a deal with me. All of this. It belongs to me. 

Y/n: then take it back.

Crimson: take it back? It's not that easy. If you don't do this, there will be consequences.

Y/n: don't do this...I'm not that guy anymore...I'm retired.

Crimson:...so be it...(in Italian: kill him)

Y/n then was about to look around but then he was shot at...and it was striker...with a holy weapon.

Crimson: good job striker.

Striker: should I finish him off?

Crimson:...no...let him bleed to death. He doesn't deserve A quick death. You fucking disappoint me berathoth

(Also crimson doesn't know much of him. Just that he is good at doing jobs)

They then were about to leave but his dog came to attack them, they shot the dog and the dog died.

Y/n saw that and he was broken then after.

They leave while y/n is on the ground...after they leave y/n stands up and walks to the kitchen...he then grabs a medkit under the sink and he grabs some tools and gets the holy bullet out.

Y/n then walks back to his dog...dead on the ground...y/n goes and he carries him...mourning for the dog...he then buried the dog

Crimson could be seen coming back to his home and goes to his office...

Crimson then saw someone enter his office pissed off

???: where did you get that car crimson

...he walked to his garage noticed his car was gone...and he grabbed his hammer...he then walked to his basement and he slammed the hammer to the ground multiple times

Meanwhile crimson

Crimson: oh that? One of the people's cars who I made a deal with. 

???:...did you kill him?

Crimson: we left him to bleed on the ground and die, and we killed his dog too boss, why so worked up ruby?

Ruby: why I'm so worked up? Great question-

Ruby then punched crimson which made him fall to the ground.

Ruby: you fucking idiot.

Crimson then spit out his drink

Ruby: limpia eso cabron.

Ruby throws a towel at him making him clean that up.

Crimson: why are you so mad! I did what you wanted me to do, take care of the people who I made deals with!

Ruby: yes but did you have to make a FUCKIN DEAL WITH HIM! YOU SHOULD'VE CANCELLED THAT DEAL!

Ruby then kicked him in the ribs and picked him up

Crimson: s-so what! He's just one guy!

Ruby: do you even know who he is!

Crimson: only that he's good at jobs that's all!

Ruby then punched him in the gut again

Ruby walked to get a bottle and then drank a bit

Ruby:...what you did just costed us a lot crimson. You do realize that right?

Crimson: oh cmon he's just a damn pawn! The hell is he gonna do! And also he's probably dead by now!

Ruby:...i know he's not...and that single man...is y/n wick

Crimson:...I though his name was berathoth...

Ruby:...that was his fake name. Tell me how much do you know of him?

Crimson: only that he's good at doing jobs nothing else.

Ruby:...you fucking dumbass!

Ruby then kicked him in the face

Ruby: that guy is more than that! What you know is little to what I know!...20 years ago he came up to me to ask to leave...so I did but he had to do one task for me. An impossible one...if it weren't for him NONE OF THIS WOULD EXIST!

Crimson: what is he huh? The fucking boogeyman

Ruby: no...he's the one who you send to kill the fucking boogeyman...and now because of you. He's coming to wreck everything-...or maybe...just you...I'll get the stuff going. I'll pack everything we have in our inventory...while you....go to the strip club...

Crimson: why?

Ruby:...cause...you don't want to do all the hard work right?

Crimson: right...

Ruby: alright then...get going then. And bring your men too

Crimson then left with his men...while Ruby just stood there and drank a bit

Ruby: dumbass

Y/n then opens a chest from the ground and it's a bunch of guns.

Y/n grabs a Taran Tactical Benelli M2 putting it on his shoulder, a Taran Tactucak STU 2011 Combat Master, he holsters it. And then he grabs a Benelli m4.

Y/n then goes to his other car and he drives to a place where he knows a person, that has many suits. Ones that are fancy and indestructible.

Y/n arrived and he entered a building. He saw a man and gave him a gold coin.

The man accepted it and he led him to the person that makes the suits.

The person looks at y/n and smiles

???: well hello Mr wick. What do you need?

Y/n: a suit...and you are known for good ones matteo

Few moments later the person is measuring y/n's body size.

Matteo: so what style would you prefer?

Y/n: Italian

Matteo: Buttons?

Y/n: two

Matteo: trousers?

Y/n: tapered.

Matteo: how about lining?

Y/n:...tactical

Few moments later they are finished.

Matteo: there we go. Looking like a true Italian boss.

Y/n then walks around in the suit...and it looks mighty good.

Matteo: now you've known me for making suits incapable of getting destroyed. But this one is even more advanced for your favor. It's completely bullet proof. And it gives no pain in exchange. But doesn't mean you should let yourself get shot.

Y/n: understood.

Matteo: and also you should talk to a guy from here. He works for carmilla carmine, and gives holy weapons, just give him four coins and he'll get it for you.

Y/n: alright. Here.

Y/n gives him four gold coins and leaves

Matteo: thank you.

Y/n then gets on his car and he drives back. Soon he arrives at a hotel.

Y/n goes inside and he gives the guy in the front a gold coin.

???:...ah hello Mr wick. What do I owe the pleasure?

Y/n: I need a informative guy...

???: ah well he's upstairs. I'll let him know you're coming.

Y/n nods and he goes upstairs and he meets a guy...someone who's got three horns two eyes and a scaly tail. Since they're in hell.

???: ah hello Mr wick. Why are you here? Last I remember you retired. About a 10 years ago.

Y/n: I need to...do some business...do you know where crimson and striker are?

???:...I believe so. Last I've heard they were in a strip club just to the south upon North. You'll find them there- well crimson atleast. Striker? I'm afraid I don't know where he is.

Y/n:...alright...

Y/n then leaves and he gets in his car and starts driving to the location crimson is in right now.

After a few hours he arrives. It's night and the club is hype. Y/n sneaks in through a secret entrance. He shoots the guy from the front and enters.

He then sneaks up to a guy in a bathroom and stabs him in the throat

Then the other guy noticed and y/n just punched the guy in the face

Y/n: where's crimson.

???: fuck you!

The guy was going to punch him but y/n kicked his knee breaking it and then he put his arm around his neck

Y/n: I won't ask again.

???: h-hes in the bath down stairs.

Y/n: you broke into my house.

Y/n slammed his head to the wall

Y/n: killed my dog!

Y/n then started drowning the guy in the sink and then he broke his neck and let go of him

Y/n then walked to the bath and saw a bunch of people...then he sees crimson...

Y/n started killing the other guys silently and he stabbed a guy in the neck and covered his mouth to make sure he makes no noise.

Y/n is then close to crimson. He just needs to shoot him and then he's done for the day

An imp then enters and tried to shoot y/n but y/n grabbed his gun and ripped it off his hand

The guy grabbed y/n by the shoulders but y/n grabbed his arms and he did...a judo slam. If that's what it's named.

The guy then got up and kicked y/n but he blocked it. The guy the tackled him and they got out of the room they were in.

Crimson saw this and he went to grab his gun but y/n shot the other guards around them and he looked and aimed at crimson...he then shot the guy he was holding down in the head and reloaded and went to shoot crimson but a guard tackled him and tried to shoot him by y/n shot the guard in the head and pushed him off of him.

Y/n went to look for crimson but crimson was running away already...y/n followed him

Crimson was still running no guards to help him.

Crimson then got in his car and started driving away

Y/n notices this and he gets on his car and he follows him

Crimson notices this and he grabs his gun and starts shooting at y/n's car

Y/n ducked and he shot back but at the tires.

Crimson then stated losing control and he crashed into an alleyway.

Crimson got out of the car and tried to run away but he was shot in the leg.

Crimson then started to try and walk but then he was shot in the chest.

Y/n walked towards crimson and he aimed his gun at him in the throat

Crimson: (in Italian: it was just a fucking do-)

Y/n then shot his throat leaving him to bleed on the ground and die slowly. Y/n then walked away while fire spread around him leaving crimson to drown in his own blood and die....or so he though

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

39.1K 757 29
[Hazbin Hotel x TV Woman Reader] You were killed by an accident during the 20th century. You were crazily obsessed with TVs, so after dying in the ho...
4.7K 115 7
While running from some gang a human 17 year old name Y/n got himself stuck in hell, Now he's helping a princess running a hotel while trying to surv...
29K 726 13
You were a infamous killer with a Broadway dream. You were so focused on ruling hell and taking over hell until you met him. Why didn't you?
333 16 8
You've been in Hell for about 10 years now, and your life turned around once you saw the "Hazbin Hotel" on the news. When there you create deep frien...