OUR LOOP | JJK โœ”

By JksPal_7

โœ… ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ! "your crush have a crush on you." *** Kim Y/n never thought she would end up fal... More

Before you begin
DEDICATION
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
~
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
Epilogue

three

41 7 2
By JksPal_7

。・:*:・゚★

10th February 2018

[4:20 PM]

"Okay Y/n, let's start with trigonometry today.", Jungkook said much to your disgust.

"Noo, please. Let's study something else.Well ,physics would be good.", you shouted slowly.

"Y/n, we haven't even studied a single chapter of maths ever since our lessons began. Do you want to fail in that subject?." , jungkook looked serious.

"Fine let's do that.", you pouted and started flipping the pages.

"Good girl.", he smiled softly at you and patted your head gently.

You bit your lips.

The relationship between you and Jungkook never felt like a student and teacher instead it felt more like friendship or maybe you never saw jungkook as your teacher. Jungkook was a sweet guy. He would always come exactly at 4:00 PM to teach you, only after he was finished with his college lectures. You always wondered how hectic and tiring his days are but still his face never showed any kind of tiredness on it. Everytime you saw him, he always had a smile on his face. Maybe that's what made you develop a soft corner for him.

"Sir, I didn't understood this formula.", you said.

"It's okay, I'll explain this with solving a sum.", he said.

While he was solving the question, you glanced at his face, his hairs looked somewhat wet, maybe due to sweating. His hairs were messy. He looked tired.

"Y/n, did you got this?"

"Y/N?"

You flicked your eyes as you saw his eyes meet you suddenly. You looked away, as you felt your heartbeats fastened.

"Where were you lost Y/N?" , jungkook gave you a confused look.

"Well, I was just— getting bored.", you lied.

"Did you understood what I explained here?", he asked.

"Ye-yeah, I did. This was so easy.", you laughed uneasily.

"Okay then solve this problem."

Jungkook's words made you freeze. You quickly regretted lying to him. But still you couldn't tell him that you didn't listened a single word of him, as you were lost in admiring him.

"Y/n, are you hearing me? Solve this problem right now.", Jungkook made his brows twitch.

"Sir, let's talk about something else. I'm too exhausted to solve it. My mind won't work. Let's take a break, please sir.", you pouted.

This was all you could do.

"Fine, but you'll have to solve double sums as your homework.", he said.

You nodded.

"Then talk the talk.", he put his hand on your desk and made his face rest on his palms.

"Well, do you have a girlfriend?", you quickly regretted asking this.

"No, I don't.", jungkook simply answered not showing much emotions.

What a relief.

"Then, do yo-you like someone?", you gulped.

"Well, no one as for now."

You signed a breath of relief.

Knowing that he's single, made you relaxed and happy.

"You live alone?"

"No, I live in a shared room with my friends at the college's hostel."

"You always wanted to become an software developer?"

"Yeah, I always had an interest in computers and machines since my childhood."

"Wow", your lips formed a "o" shape which made Jungkook laugh slowly.

"Why are you so interested in me huh?", Jungkook asked you with a smirk.

Jungkook's words made you flustered. You didn't knew the answer to his question yourself. You gulped nervously.

"Coffee Time!"

You both turned your heads towards the door and saw Anna coming towards you both with two coffee cups in her hands.

"Here, this is for you Jungkook.", she placed the cup on my desk in front of him.

"Ah! Thanks a lot but you really didn't have to do all this for me.", Jungkook said.

"Aigoo, Anna would be much better. Also, this is nothing compared to what you're doing for my sister. I mean it must be so hard for you to get along with a chestnut who actually got nothing but nuts in her head."

You poked your elbow in Anna's tummy.

"Where's my coffee?", you scrunched your nose.

"Well I umm mean take mine.", Anna passed her coffee to you which further made you dumbstruck.

She has never been like this with you.

"What's suddenly gotten into you? Never mind thanks.", you shrugged and noticed jungkook looking at your sister with gleamy eyes.

"Jungkook! I was wondering if you could help me in my assignment?", Anna asked curiously.

"Sure why not.", Jungkook replied.

"Wow, thank you so much. You're indeed the top student of your batch."

"Ahh—don't embarrass me Anna."

"WHAT YOU'RE REALLY THE TOP STUDENT!", you screamed.

"Ignore her, she's just stupid.", Anna scoffed.

"Ahh, she's not at all. She's cute actually.", Jungkook chuckled.

You felt your cheeks burn.

Did he just called me cute.

"I'm gotta go.", you rushed out of your room leaving those two together.

~~~

Few minutes later..

"Sir, aren't you getting late?", you entered your room but saw no one there.

"Wow! Jungkook, you're so amazing."

"No really, I'm so impressed."

You suddenly heard your sister's voice coming from her room. So, you tiptoed to her room and peaked inside using the door. You saw Jungkook doing some programming on Anna's laptop while she was standing close to him with her figure bent slightly to reach jungkook's face.

You felt furious and slammed the door, creating a loud thud.

"Who's there?"

"Y/N?"

The last words you heard were from your sister until you locked yourself in your room and buried your face on your bed.But you had no idea why you were so sad about seeing your sister with your tutor. After all, Anna was Jungkook's batchmate while you were just his student.

Maybe this was something you would hate to admit.

That you've got a crush on him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 828 43
Park jimin falls in love with Jeon jungkook, A boy who often comes to his house to play games in his older brother's room. Despite their five year o...
140K 3.7K 16
"She likes you... now go get her!" "But I want you." ~ Han y/n has a crush. Jeon...
103K 7.3K 40
[[DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE BESIDES WATTPAD OR TUMBLR, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN!! PLEASE CHECK THE REAL STORY OUT ON WATTPAD...
2.2K 177 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...