Let There Be Light

By CarnivalCarnage

**Simon "Ghost" Riley x You (Female named Harley)** You're a private military contractor who has been looking... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Fin

Chapter Forty Eight

357 11 0
By CarnivalCarnage

               Six weeks had passed since you had been rescued, but one question still lingered in your mind – 'Where's Michael?' You remember going through the house and seeing bodies dropped to the floor while the once grey walls were repainted a deep crimson, but not one sign of Michael or Graves for that matter. You weren't too concerned on Graves. You figured he would go after Michael to collect the money he had already 'paid for you'.

Ghost and Soap hadn't even attempted to touch you, sexually. A part of you was grateful and didn't know how you would have reacted, but the other part hated it because you wanted their hands over your body to replace the ones that were once there. You loved it when they rubbed their hands over your swollen belly – feeling the baby kick their hands. Tears would fall from your eyes as feelings overwhelmed you with how happy you were to finally be HOME. With each tear that fell, they held onto you until you would fall asleep in their arms.

Most nights, you would lay on Ghosts chest with your leg draped over his and Soap would spoon you from behind. You felt warm either way and a whole new meaning of love. It was something you hadn't felt in a long time, and it was overbearing at times. You felt vulnerable and there were times you questioned it because it had been so long – it was foreign, but their softness and tenderness brought your spiraling mind back to reality.

No one had been on a mission since your rescue, and everyone remained in Mexico at Alejandros base. Price thought it would be wise to lay low for a while until they could get a trace on Michael. So far, there was nothing. You didn't complain about it because no missions meant Ghost and Soap were right there with you and you knew you were safe.

Eight months was coming up from your pregnancy and you had been to the medic to get tested and treated when you arrived back. The doctors had asked if you wanted to find out the gender and you declined. You wanted it to be a surprise. You knew Ghost was nervous, but you also reassured him that he was nothing and going to be nothing like his father. Soap on the other hand was excited as could be. Him and Ghost, both helped you shower – even though you could do it yourself, they weren't taking no for an answer. Soap would apply lotion to your belly and rub your legs and feet while throwing baby names out. He was determined that the baby was going to have a Scottish name, but all the names he was giving, you just looked over at Ghost and you both busted out laughing.

Each day was becoming harder to walk. You were waddling and your back was killing you. You had to walk with one hand propped on your lower back as your swollen belly felt like a ton of bricks. It was no doubt that Simon 'Ghost' Riley was massive, but this baby was going to be just like its father...massive. Contractions would come and go, but they weren't anywhere near like they should be – as much as you wanted to go ahead and get it over with.

Today was just like any other day here at the base, you still attended the briefs with the rest of the crew – even though they all decided you shouldn't to regulate your blood pressure; but they should have known better with your hardheaded self.

"Laswell found a lead that could potentially be Michael," Price said. Nobody got their hopes up anymore. It was the same every week – possible lead that went to a dead end. Soap, Ghost and you sat in your usual seats at the back of the room. Behind your head were holes in the wall – nobody ever told you, but you knew they came from Ghost whenever you were captured. No one else has the temper like he does.

"What about Graves?" you ask to Price.

"Quiet as a mouse," he replies. You throw your head back and rest it against the wall letting out a breath of air.

"Has anyone thought about possibly going back to the house to see if maybe he left anything there that could help us?" Your question towards anyone, not just Price.

"Its too risky," Rudy says back.

You lift your head up from the wall, "How so?"

"Captain feels like it would be a suicide mission to send someone back there. The house is probably rigged with explosives," Soap turns and says to you.

You divert your green eyes from his ocean blues and scan over the few faces in front of you, "But we don't know that."

"Harley, I'm not sending my men back where you were held prisoner just for them to open the door and get blown to pieces," Price responds. His voice a little colder than usual. You knew it wasn't from you, but from lack of intel.

"He wouldn't do that," you bite back. Your pregnancy hormones taking effect. Price glares his eyes at you. "That house means too much to him. Him blowing it up would be like us retiring."

"I'm not following. What the fuck does your parents house have to do with Michael Gravely?" His tone now unforgiving.

You take in a deep breath to try and calm yourself, "That is his 'base'," you say air quoting base. "I remember overhearing him and Konig talking in my room when they thought I was asleep," you see Ghost and Soap tense out the corner of your eyes at the mention of room and Konig. "They talked about how important that house was, and they couldn't relocate because the house was off grid. All the other houses that Michael owns are public record, but not my parents."

"As it looks, your parents died, so therefore the house and everything with it went to you and you haven't changed it. So, its still in your name," Gaz says trying to connect the dots.

"Not exactly," you counter. Gaz and Price look at you confused. "Everything went to me, yes, but I put everything in Traywick thinking I was starting something from the ground up, but it had been there the whole time."

"Traywick was off grid," Laswell says interrupting you.

"Correct."

"Wait, so your parents house was never public record?" Gaz asks confused.

"Correct. In the eyes of the State of Montana, it doesn't exist," you reply to him.

"Impossible," Price intervenes. "What about taxes? Land Records?"

"Land records are there. My dad bought hundreds of acres, but the house," you chuckle. "He paid someone a nice amount to erase any sort of details pertaining to the house. If you try to look at the property online, it just shows fields and mountains. Not a house in sight. That's why all transactions done at my parents were always under the city and state – not their names."

"The address was given to me privately years ago when I visited your father," Price tells you.

"Exactly. To the world, my parents' house doesn't exist and the only way to know about it, is if you are told about it," you confirm.

"Can't Michael do what your dad did to get one of his properties like that?" Rudy asks you.

You shake your head, "Nope. Father made sure to pay the man who did it and then once it was confirmed, he had him killed and then took his money back – so technically he got his security clearance for free."

"Damn," Soap says out loud.

"Yeah. Father was under the radar," you say to everyone. "I'm telling you; he isn't going to have that house rigged. If he did, he'd be a fool. Also, him blowing that up would cause an uproar. The News and social media would be blowing up – which would lead to rabbit holes and then a lot of shit would get exposed on him," you pause, "And not in a good way. Remember, he's probably hiding from Graves. That would put a target on his back."

"She's right Captain," Ghost spoke. Price nodded his head softly as he stroked his thick beard – taking in the words and realization around him.

"Alright fine," Price says after a few moments. "Rudy, Gaz and Soap. You three go," Price pauses, "And keep your damn radios on. Watch your backs," he says as he points to the three of them.

You bounce your right leg in anticipation as the sudden feeling of your bladder becoming full hits you and the baby kicking it doesn't help you either.

"You okay love?" Ghost asks you as he gently places his hand on your thigh.

"Yes, I just have to pee really bad," you tell him.

"You just pee'd right before we came in here?" Ghost says but it comes out more like a question.

"Simon Riley, I don't know if you are aware of your size, but our child weighs a ton and likes to sleep on my bladder. I have to go like right now," you say through clenched teeth as you squeeze your eyes tight. Your bladder getting tighter by the second.

"Captain, can we take five?" Soap asks before Ghost had the chance.

"Uh yeah, meet back here in five," Price says as he places his hands on his hips and turns towards Laswell.

Ghost stands up and you reach out for him so he can help you up. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you look carrying my child?" he says teasing you and trying to distract your mind from your overbearing bladder.

You snort as he helps you out of your chair. "If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be madly in love with the Lieutenant of 141 and carrying his baby, I probably would have laughed and shot them in the face," you reply back with a laugh.

"Hey! What about me Lass?" Soap says as he places both of his hands over his heart and looking at you with 'puppy dog eyes'.

"Obviously Johnny," you smile as you roll your eyes.

"God, I love it when you say my name," he grins wide back at you.

You stand up straight as you place your hand on the lower part of your back and take a few steps.

"Uh baby?" Soap says to you.

You furrow your brows at the sudden name of 'baby' coming from Soaps lips. You turn to the side to look at him and his eyes go from yours to the floor. Slowly, your eyes travel down to the floor, and you see yourself standing in a puddle of liquid. Your eyes scan the area around you fast. Your bladder was still full, so you knew you hadn't peed yourself.

"Gho-," you tried to whisper out as your hand still clung to Ghosts arm, but the sudden pain in your lower back sent you to your knees. You yell out and go to collapse, but Ghost and Soap both caught you.

"The hell?" Price says out loud walking over to you all.

"Its baby time!" Alejandro yells as he runs out of the room to go get someone.

Tears filled the brim of your eyes as the pain was becoming unbearable with each minute that went by. "Breathe for me baby," Ghost says to you as you tightly grip the shirt he was wearing and clench your teeth at the sudden contractions.

"Can you walk?" Price asks you hastily.

You go to take one step and scream out in pain. "We got to get her to the other base so she can deliver with the doctors," Price says to you all.

Price runs out of the room to get one of the vehicles ready. The drive to the other base wasn't far at all, but it was the pain that concerned everyone with you. They needed you awake and not passed out.

"I'm going to pick you up, okay?" Ghost says as he wipes the sweat from your forehead. You nod and Ghost quickly picks you up in his arms. You yell out and he quickly makes his way behind Price.

"Stay with me baby. Stay with me," Soap says as he quickly walks beside Ghost carrying you. You stare up at the base and then to the bright blue sky. The same bright blue as Soaps eyes as you feel yourself being put in the back of an SUV with Soap and Ghost hopping in the back with you. Just like the time in the bedroom, you laid in Soaps lap while Ghost watched over you and made sure you were okay.

The SUV took off up the road to the other base and the only thing you could think about was how much you wanted him to be like his father and what you and Ghost were going to name your son.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
53.4K 1K 23
*WARNING- NSFW, mention of sexual assault, mention of abuse, trauma Y/N joined the Military to get away from their abusive ex, after being in it for...
49.6K 1.3K 35
Jamie Hendricks is an AWOL Helicopter Pilot hiding in the American wilderness when suspicious helicopters are spotted over her office. Her involvemen...
153K 5K 38
FAIR WARNING: I am in the process of editing and rewriting chapters to flow more smoothly. This is a homosexual Call of Duty Modern Warfare fanfictio...