{Hazbin Hotel various x reade...

By imway2gay4this

{gender neutral reader} I'll write a description when I have more story figured out! :) More

~LOVE INTERESTS~
~00~
~01~
~02~

~03~

314 8 7
By imway2gay4this

(by the way I forgot to mention before but you're always wearing a lock necklace. It won't always be mentioned so you don't have to imagine yourself wearing it, but just know it's going to always be there)

[TW: slightly mentioned s3xu@l h@rr@5m3nt!! It's very brief and not too vile but I thought I should mention it anyway. I'm not sure if it actually classifies as sh but it's nonconsensual so I'm just gonna say it is]

~SCRAMBLED EGGS~

~{y/n's:pov}~

Charlie, Vaggie and me are in the hotel lobby putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, Sir Pentious!"

I look up as Charlie speaks in her usual excited tone "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

Charlie climbs down the ladder as Vaggie speaks, "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago" Vaggie rolls her eyes and puts her hands on her hips.

"Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here" Charlie says happily before her eyes grew wide as Sir Pentious dragged a whole ass canon into our line of vision.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asked.

I share her sentiment.

"Oh, hello, purple female" Pentious says tipping his hat to vaggie.

"It's my new invention, the "Skin Flayer 11,000"! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents" Pentious says rubbing his hands together.

"What? Why?" Charlie asked extremely confused.

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Pentious announced looking around him like he could be attacked at any second.

Just then two demons walked in, one wheeling in crates and the other holding a clipboard.

"Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here"

The one holding the clipboard hands it to Pentious who rushed over towards them "Sign, please" she said putting her hands on her hips while the other demon wheeled the parts into the hotel.

Pentious signs the clipboard while the other demon walks back over.

"Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase" she says as they both began walking away.

Then Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine.

As he's slithering back it seems like realization dawns on both me and Vaggie.

"Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine?" I say.

"You are buying parts from an overlord?" Vaggie finishes for me.

"Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell" Pentious says crossing his arms seemingly proud.

"Okay, well that stops right now" Vaggie says and starts taking Pentious' boxes away.

"Hey!" Pentious whines putting his hands on his hips.

"You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome" Vaggie says angrily towards Pentious while she crosses her arms.

Pentious peeks over his machine to frown at the other residents and workers. His gaze falls upon Husk downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious. Then to Angel Dust, standing near the bar on his phone, and does the same. Next to Niffty, who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle.

Then he looks back at me as I briefly glance to the side and cross my arms.

"Hmm, I have my doubts" he says.

"Well, it's true. You have to trust us"

"But I don't" he says, which I mean..fair enough.

"Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" Charlie said trying to be enthusiastic.

"Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things" Vaggie said and pointed at the egg boiz who were on top of the crate, two of them having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof.

I sucked air in through my teeth at the sight as Vaggie yelled in frustration "Oh! What did I just say? What did I just say?" She pointed at the roof.

"What? Not my little egg boiz. They do my evil bidding for me!" Pentious said hugging them.

"Do you want to stay here and redeem yourself?" Vaggie said her arms crossed.

Pentious narrowed his eyes slowly replying with a hesitant "Yes"

"Then no more eggs" Vaggie said sternly.

Pentious teared up and let go of his eggs before saying, "All right, eggies. You've got to go. I *sobs* can't keep you anymore!" He said putting a hand to his forehead dramatically.

"Okay, boss" the Egg Boiz said seeming very okay with this.

Vaggie began wheeling Pentious' parts away and the Egg Boiz began following her.

"No, don't resist. This is how it has to be!"

Pentious began crying so I awkwardly patted his shoulder while Charlie did the same. I then stopped and went to go follow Vaggie.

~×~×~×~×~

Me and Vaggie went to Alastor's office room which...was part forest now?

"Alastor!" Vaggie said catching his attention as he was about to stuff more deer carcass into his mouth.

Alastor looks surprised for a second and his eyes go from the deer carcass on the table to Vaggie.

"Do you mind? I'm in the middle of breakfast" he said as his carcass piece dripped gray rancid smelling liquid.

"Pentious' eggs are all over the place, and I need you to get rid of them" she said as the eggs slapped eachother, stood around or yawned.

Alastor threw his fork and knife and stood up making his microphone appear, "Oh, well, in that case, I'd be delighted to!" He walked over to where me and Vaggie were standing.

"Humanely!" Vaggie clarified already knowing his intentions.

"Hmm. Well, that's a lot less hot" Alastor said turning his head around briefly as his eyes glow red and an x appears on his forehead, "but I suppose I can take care of that on my outing today" he says turning back around looking like he normally does and walks out of the room.

"Great!" Vaggie gave him a thumbs up until her gaze fell on the deer carcass on the table, "That looks disgusting"

"Uh-huh" I mused my face scrunching in disgust as I put a hand on Vaggies shoulder and lightly dragged her out of the room and using my free hand to close the door.

~×~×~×~×~

Me and the other hotel residents, minus Alastor, where in the hotels foyer sitting on the couch with the exception of Charlie and Vaggie standing in front of a crappy stage with a banner that read "Trusting 101"

"Hi, guys. Thanks for coming! It's been brought to our attention that there may be a little, tension in the hotel" Charlie said.

While Charlie explained, Husk sat on the couch clearly on edge with his arms crossed tightly, Angel sitting on the couch seemingly very bored as Pentious grabs Niffty with his tail and points his ray gun at her, but Vaggie snatches it out of his hands before he can. Meanwhile I just sit there awkwardly observing this shit show.

"Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here" Vaggie grumbled walking back over towards Charlie.

"We think that this group could really benefit from..." Charlie said building up the moment.

Charlie and Vaggie both jump in the air at different times.

"Trust exercises!" Charlie announces in the air.

"Trust exercises" Vaggie says late and begins falling, "Ah, shit!"

Vaggie falls on the floor and Charlie pulls Vaggie to her feet.

"Vaggie, we rehearsed this" she sighed before turning to look at everyone else, "We're doing trust exercises!"

"So, uh, what's with the whole, uhh...this?" Husk said gesturing to the stage behind Charlie and Vaggie.

"I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps" he grumbled.

"Oh, I will," Angel said crossing his legs over both mine and Husk's lap.

"but it's cash up front, and I know that one can't afford me" Angel said pointing at Pentious.

"Gross! I'd never think of it, spider! Pentious said with clear disgust on his face as he crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Right, well, let's get started. Charlie?" Vaggie said.

"Actually, I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one. I trust everyone, so maybe you know better on how to build it properly!" Charlie said and walking over towards us as we stood up and walked closer towards the stage.

"What? Uhh, I don't know if I'm qualified, uh..." Vaggie stammered uncertainly.

"Oh, come on. It'll be easy! I'm sure you can handle this"

"Yeah, um," Vaggie looks at all of us with mostly everyone except Charlie, Niffty and me being grumpy. I felt indifferent towards everything going on so I stayed neutral. "Sure, I can handle this. No problem," Vaggie continued.

Vaggie took a deep breath and walked in a line like drill Sargent.

"All, right, so we are starting with trust falls! Each of you are going to share something vulnerable with the group about yourself and then fall backwards, while the rest of the group catches you. Got it? Who wants to go first?" Vaggie said sternly.

Charlie raised her hand excitedly, "Ooh, ooh, me me me! Me! Me! Me!"

"All right, get on up here" Vaggie gestured to the stage behind her with her thumb and Charlie excitedly rushed to the stage.

"I, I love you guys. Like, really, really love you" she said before falling back as Vaggie rushes up to catch her.

"Gotcha!" Vaggie said.

"That... felt... good! Angel, why don't you go next?" Charlie said.

"Fine" he whined and climbed on stage.

"This time everyone needs to catch him, okay? Unless you want me to hurt you" Vaggie said taking out her spear.

"Somethin' about myself, huh? How about this? I LOVE to suck-" Angel said before being interrupted by Husk.

"I swear to fuck if you say dicks!" He said pointing at Angel angrily.

"-popsicles, ya sicko! Get your mind outta the gutter!" He said winking at husk.

Angel falls backwards and I catch him.

"But, you know, dicks too!" I rolled my eyes at his statement and threw him out of my arms gently.

"All, right, y/n, you're up" he said.

"I'll pass. Pentious?" I said turning to look at him.

He went to the stage and dramatically spoke, "I... don't want to live without my minions. Nobody catch me!"

He fell back while Husk, Niffty, Charlie and Vaggie caught him.

"Damn it" Pentious grumbled.

"That's great. Wow, you are slimy. Okay, good job. Uh, Niffty?"

Nifty ran past us onto stage quickly and giggled maniacally.

"Sometimes, I kill mother-bugs in front of their children as a warning to others!"

We all cringed back clearly disturbed by Niffty's sadistic nature. She flung herself off the stage as we all moved back not wanting to catch her making her fall onto her face...but she seemed to enjoy that.

"Yay! Pain" she celebrated before she giggled running back onto stage to jump off again.

Charlie and Vaggie walk off to go talk privately.

Just as I managed to tear my eyes away from Niffty I noticed Angel slipping away towards Charlie and Vaggie so I followed along.

"Honey, you have to trust me here. I got this, okay? I'll figure something out" I heard Vaggie say before Angel put his arms around Vaggies and Charlies shoulder.

"If you're in the market for some ideas, I've got just the thing for some "trust buildin'" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

I don't have a good feeling about this. I know that look.

Vaggie sighs, "What do you have in mind?"

~×~×~×~×~

I looked on in disgust at the sight in front of me. The room smelt musty and I could hear slapping.

Angel looked satisfied, Charlie looked uncomfortable and shocked and Vaggie looked furious.

"Angel! What the actual fuck?!" Vaggie fumed.

"No activity requires more trust than BDSM, baby. No bond stronger than those formed through bondage! That's their motto!"

Angel points to a poster on the wall, which actually did read "No bond stronger than those formed through bondage" go figure!

"Angel, love the enthusiasm. But, umm, uh, hmmm"

"What makes you think anyone would be into this?" Vaggie said.

Just then I heard purring and turned my gaze to the side to see Husk getting massaged.

"You know, I, I don't hate this" he chuckled.

That's new. Never seen Husk this relaxed before.

Then Niffty walked over with a LaTeX outfit, "I'm ready to punish some bad boys!" She giggled.

"Eugh..." I voiced inaudibly

Husk saw Niffty and seemed to share my sentiment he got up and walked away, "...Never mind, I-I'm out!"

(TW in the paragraph below!!)

As I zoned out I saw Charlie starting to get massaged by a snake haired demon boy. Just as I was about to go pull her out of the demons grasp I felt someones hands coming from the back rubbing their hands up from my thighs to my sides sensually and rubbing themselves on me.

I cleared my throat and tried to wiggle out of their grasp before I felt someone pulling me out by my shoulders.

I looked at Husk as he shook his head and glared at the demon who grabbed me. Then he looked at me.

"You okay?" He said. He didn't really seem all that concerned but he's got a hard to read tone and face so I might just be wrong.

In any case I nodded, "thanks" I smiled at him slightly as he nodded back.

"Ugh! I can't fucking believe I let you drag us here, Angel. This is disgusting" I heard Vaggie say as she dragged Charlie away.

"It's no big deal, Vaggie. You know, maybe I can just help, uh-" Charlie said

"No. I told you you could trust me, and I'm not going to let you down" she paced away from Vaggie.

"I just need to teach them, the way I was taught..." Vaggie said and smiled as she got an idea.

~×~×~×~×~

I stood behind Charlie gazing over the roof with everyone else.

"THIS IS HOW YOU LEARNED TO TRUST PEOPLE?!"  Charlie yelled motioning over the edge.

We were all looking down at demons that are shooting each other, brawling with weapons, and one demon was even on fire, screaming and running around while others are still enjoying the carnage.

Vaggie continued with her drill Sargent voice, "There is nothing stronger than the trust between comrades in arms. Buckle up, buttercups, because today you boys become men!"

Just as Vaggie finished her speech there was a loud explosion in the background, sending shockwaves that sways Vaggie's hair as she smirked.

Then she marched over towards Pentious

"You" Vaggie said before picking him up.

"Wait, wait! I can't fight without my minions-" Pentious said panicking.

"Are gonna survive together!" Vaggie said finishing her sentence.

Then she threw Pentious off the building before turning to Angel Dust.

"And you,"

"D-don't you even think about it-" he held his lower arms out as he walked backwards.

Vaggie threw him off the roof as husk carefully slipped away.

"Are gonna make this hotel work!"

Niffty bounces next to Vaggie, her arms raised with excitement., and psychotically smiling with anticipation.

"My turn, my turn!"

Vaggie picks Niffty to throw her, but Charlie snatches her from baggies grasp before she can.

"Vaggie! No!" Charlie said.

"This is the only way they'll learn, Charlie"

"No, it's not" Charlie said and put niffty down, "There are other ways. It just takes time!"

As Charlie talks to Vaggie, Niffty looks back at Charlie, asking to be lifted. When Charlie ignores her, Niffty jumps off of the building herself. I sighed and climbed onto the edge and jumped down to help the others fight.

"I blame you for this, you crazy bitch!" I heard Angel yell.

....

As Charlie walks to the other side of the rooftop, me and an exhausted Angel come out of the door, carrying a battered, but intact Sir Pentious, before we threw him down onto the ground.

"Made it!" Angel sighed out.

Charlie walked over towards the door we just came on from, "Let's go home, guys"

Angel groaned, "Ugh! We just walked up all those stairs!"

Angel grabbed Pentious' tail while I grabbed him by his wrists.

~×~×~×~×~

Back at the inside of the hotel, me and everyone except Charlie and Vaggie were in the hotels foyer laughing about what happened in the turf war.

Angel laughed, "And then, when that buff guy started beating the shit outta you!"

Pentious laughs along at the memory, "Yes, and with the dismembered arm, Yes, that was... particularly unpleasant" he said dejected.

Niffty giggled, "I liked that part"

"Well... hey, at least you can take a beating like a champ" he walked over towards Pentious with a bottle in hand and patted his shoulder, "You did okay, new kid" he said like a proud dad before he chugged down more of his alcohol.

Kinda reminds me of my dad. Minus the proud part.

"...Really? Oh well, I suppose I did get into a little of the old, rough and tumble today" Pentious laughed, "And uh, thank you for pulling me out of there" he said towards me and Angel.

We all laugh in enjoyment, but Niffty slightly ruins the moment by continuously laughing manically making us stop.

The front door opens, and Alastor enters the hotel with the Egg Boiz minions tailing behind him. Vaggie notices them and calls out to Alastor.

"Alastor. failed to get rid of the eggs, I see" she said from the balcony.

"Yes, well, the little monsters prove to be rather useful" he said sinisterly glowing red.

"Why don't you give them back to Pentious" Vaggie said.

Upon hearing this, Pentious gets teary eyed

"Really?"

"Yeah. After today, I guess I can trust you with them. But seriously, no more weapons" Vaggie said narrowing her eyes at the weapons part.

Pentious got all emotional and slithers over towards the Egg Boiz to hug them as Alastor walks away.

"Ahhh! My eggs! Yay. Ah, it's so good to have you back" Pentious said hugging them tightly before he dropped them down onto the ground, "Now, go clean my quarters this instant!" He commanded.

At his command, the Egg Boiz immediately scatters away as I watch him walk away.

I smiled slightly as everyone else also went on their way while I did the same.

I felt an odd warmth inside me. When was the last time I've felt this comfortable with anyone?

...that's right...it's been so long. Two years now was it?

I sat on my bed sinking into the mattress a bit.

I touched the lock around my neck, feeling the engraved letter 'v' on it.

~×~×~×~×~

(A/N: hey. It's been a while since I updated. I'm gonna try to post chapters more frequently so please be patient as I finish this book (for season 1 that is) once I'm done I'm not gonna be doing any chapters that affect the story just in case they won't make sense once season 2 comes. But I do have a few chapters like that planned out but they won't come until a little later. Until next time. See ya!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5K 75
You are an average succubus but you k ow a lot of people and those people know and like you the question is who will you choose and what those choice...
288K 2.7K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...
117K 1.1K 24
MOSTLY LEMON/SMUT!!! I will do any request that I think is worth writing
226K 4.3K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...