๐™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š

By pihuwrites17

"For all the girls who loathe the idea of ๐‘จ ๐’Œ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’“๐’Ž๐’๐’“ he wants to be yo... More

แณ€
Introduction
Chapter 1 - The unexpected meet (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The unexpected meet (part 2)
Chapter 3 - Resentment
Chapter 4 - Amusement
Chapter 5 - Unspoken emotions
Chapter 6 - Apology
Chapter 7 - Weekend
Chapter 9 - Whispers
Chapter 10 - Temple visit
Chapter 11 - Tension
Chapter 12 - Wedding Preparations
Chapter 13 - The Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wrong dates?
Chapter 15 - The Date!
Chapter 16 - Fights and confusions
Chapter 17 - Don't.touch.her!
Chapter 18 - Warnings
Chapters 19 - The Devil and demons
Chapter 20 - Realisations
Chapter 21 - Complications
Chapter 22 - Ignorance
Chapter 23 - Intensity
Chapter 24 - Silent Claim
Chapter 25 - Not giving up
Chapter 26 - One way confessions
Chapter 27 - It's a Yes
Chapter 28 - Slow and steady
Chapter 29 - Unveiled Pain
Chapter 30 - Past unfolds (sisters)
Chapter 31 - Past unfolds (Too much to handle)
Chapter 32 - His Goddess

Chapter 8 - Suprise

1.4K 118 8
By pihuwrites17

Akshit's Pov

"Akshu, listen," Maa called me with the usual nickname she had for me. I was heading upstairs to my room after a lazy Sunday breakfast. I turned and retraced my steps toward Maa and Baba's room. However, when I arrived, Baba was missing, probably gone to his friend's house to discuss clients and their days, or perhaps to the office. Baba was a lawyer himself. He appreciated the fact that I chose the same profession but disliked that I didn't opt to work with him.

"What is it, Maa?" I asked my mother. She gestured for me to sit down and began to speak. "Dhruv is getting married in two weeks," Maa said. I was startled for a second. Dhruv is my chachu's one and only son. We were close during our childhood, and now we talk as much as we can in between our busy schedules, mostly during family functions. After recovering from this sudden news, I asked her, "In such short notice and all of a sudden?" She replied, "It's a love marriage, and you know how the Yadavs react to these marriages."

Of course, I know. I still remember how the whole family reacted to Megha Di's love marriage. She is the daughter of my bade papa. The Yadav family still doesn't talk about her much. She visits occasionally with her little family. Suddenly, Maa asks me the question that I dreaded the most, "When are you getting married, Akshu? We will not hesitate even if it's a love marriage. Just let us know." I was not interested, neither in any marriage nor in any woman, not yet.

Ignoring her question, I stood and said, "I have a lot of work to do, Maa. I will leave now, and let me know when you want to go to Chachu's." She called from behind, saying, "Ignore me. I will see how you ignore your father's questioning." I didn't look back. Even I don't know how I will ignore these questions when Baba asks me. But now I can ignore, and I will keep doing that until then.

Tiara's Pov

I had been dreading this day since the moment I registered for that dance workshop. Excitement filled me when I saw the ad for the Bharatnatyam dance workshop. Without a second thought, I signed up, but after that day, I started dreading it. Nerves fluttered in my stomach since I woke up, anxiety crawling its way into my heart, making me nauseous. However, I promised myself I would do things I loved. I would let this fear go away. I questioned myself every day: Was it the fear of failure or the fear of judgment that haunted me?

After breakfast, I helped aunty in the kitchen to settle my nerves a little. It helped for a while but didn't really help me for the long run. I talked a little with Shruti, and she motivated me enough. I was motivated until I got into my room, where anxiety crept back in. Knowing it would keep nagging at me, I chose to ignore it and took a shower. After my shower, I decided to visit the Puja Ghar. Praying always helped me. Shruti deeply and strongly believed in her Kanha and Radharani, and her belief made me believe in them too.

When I entered the Puja Ghar, I found Dadi sitting with aunty while aunty was doing aarti. I sat near Dadi. She gave me a smile when she saw me. Aunty completed her aarti, saw me, and gave me a surprised smile. I smiled at both of them and started praying to God for enough strength for the day. After a while, aunty asked me if I was going somewhere. I told her where I was going. She reassured me that I would do well and told me to focus on dancing rather than anything else and enjoy the learning.

Suddenly, Akshit came to the Puja Ghar while I was talking to aunty. His eyes darted towards me with surprise, which shifted into amusement dancing in his eyes. Aunty asked him what he needed, to which he replied, 'Just your blessings, Maa, to avoid every 'Kali billi' (black cat) in my path.' My eyes shifted to his demeanor with sudden vengeance towards him. This man will never give up on his tactics to provoke anger in me. He smirked while looking at me. I ignored him. After saying goodbye to aunty, I walked out of the room, brushing past him. Suddenly, I remembered what I would be paying him back, as I planned it last night.

I reached my destination after around half an hour. Anxiety settled inside me. Ignoring those nerves and anxious feelings, I entered the hall. After providing the necessary information to enter, I joined the class. I found around 20 more students getting ready for the class. Exchanging pleasantries and introductions with some of them, I started getting ready too.

I unpacked my pair of ghungroo (ankle bracelets used for dance forms such as Bharatnatyam). Nostalgia hit me the moment I started wearing them. I remembered the good memories along with the memories that hurt me. Ignoring every feeling at this moment, I chose to feel focused as I always do with any work I undertake. Happiness washed over me because I was doing what I loved after leaving it years ago.

Akshit's Pov

I returned from the firm to work in the comfort of my own room. While engrossed in my case, a knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I stood up and answered, surprised to find Maa outside my room. She entered and sat on the edge of the bed, prompting me to take a seat on the stool nearby. She began, 'Are you free in the evening?' After a moment of contemplation, I replied with a yes. However, her next words caught me off guard. 'Then pick up Tiara from her workshop.'

I hesitated, responding, 'Maa, she has been traveling by herself for years. She can continue doing that.' Maa glared at me and said, 'Pick her up as I said. I've noticed everything you've been doing to that poor girl. Be nice to her, Akshit, or else I will think you have forgotten how to respect elders' decisions.' With that, she left my room, leaving me surprised. What had she noticed? How? And 'poor girl'? Tiara Sharma was anything but a poor girl. Sometimes, I feared her; that woman could do anything, especially to me.

In the evening, I got ready and reached for my car to pick up Tiara. I didn't want to, but whatever Maa said had messed with my mind enough to make me obey her. Maa gave me the address Tiara had provided, just in case of emergencies. It was half an hour away from our house. The beauty of the evening captured my attention while I was driving. Sunsets were always my favorite. Listening to my favorite music made my drive more relaxing. I needed the calmness to deal with her.

Upon reaching the destination, I waited for Tiara. Fifteen minutes passed, and my irritation grew. Without waiting any longer, I entered the hall and inquired about her. After hesitating, they provided me with the class number she was in. As I neared the class, I was blown away by the scene in front of me. Tiara was dancing to the rhythm of a classical song, wearing those sounding bracelets around her ankles.

My breath hitched. In that moment, she had all my attention. She had never looked this happy before. Her body moved flawlessly with the rhythm of the song. She looked beautiful. First her voice, and now her rhythm; it did something to me. Something I didn't like. Something I didn't have control over. I hated the fact that I was drawn to her at this moment. I couldn't take my eyes off her. My heart was beating fast. Everyone present there loved her performance and clapped in enthusiasm. I couldn't hold back my applause. I was caught off guard when her eyes met mine. Her eyes widened in surprise. I looked away and walked a little further from the classroom, waiting until she got out. We headed back to the car in silence.

She sat in the front seat, and I started the drive. Suddenly, she questioned, 'What were you doing there?' I replied, 'Maa asked me to pick you up. I was waiting for a long time, so I went inside to check.' Realization dawned upon her, and she didn't say anything. Hesitatingly, I said, 'You did a good job.' She looked at me surprised, which turned into a laugh. Irritated, I asked, 'Did I say something funny?' She replied, 'No, it's just... it's just that you said it like I was helping someone.' I narrowed my eyes at her while she continued laughing. I decided to focus on the drive.

When we reached near the market, she suddenly stopped me in my tracks. I asked her why she made me stop, and without answering, she got out of the car and came near my window, asking about my favorite color. When I didn't answer, she assumed it was black. She was right, but I was more concerned about what she really meant by that. More than that, I was concerned about why she made us stop here and asked about my favorite color.

After a while, she returned with a package in her hand. She got into the car and handed it to me. My eyes questioned her, to which she said, 'I admit I burned your shirt, and after that little stunt of yours, I was sure you would like your shirt back. Also, I needed to pay you back. There is a black shirt inside it, same as your old one, even the same material. Now we are even. Don't you dare bother me anymore.' With that, she looked forward. I was surprised and shocked at the same time by this little stunt of hers. Only one thought kept whirling around my mind: We weren't even, and we will never be even.

᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀᳀

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 💗
𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘂𝘀 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁❗❗
𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀. 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗪𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀.
𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 @pihuwrites17 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗶𝗼 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 !!!!!

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑢𝑎ℎ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* โ™กNina Sureshโ™ก Fun, loving, selfle...
1.1K 183 27
Hum Tum ~Opposites Attract The story is way too suspenseful and amazing and I am sure you guys will love it.It's a rom-com story๐ŸŽ€ Story of Ashi Khan...
698K 47.8K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
2.8K 211 13
๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ Which means beautiful ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐š๐ฐ'๐’ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข ๐‘ญ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’…๐’Š๐’‡...