Alastor x Reader Imagines❤ ✓[...

By ValerieWinks777

Alastor x reader imagines!!!! requests are welcomed always! Have fun either reading an imagine, seeing rando... More

Introduction
Imagine 1: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 1
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫
Imagine 2: My Fallen Angel👼
Dating Alastor Would Include...💫 Pt. 2
His/Your pick up lines🥰
Imagine 3: Quite A Night🌆 Pt. 2
Imagine 4: Switched Bodies🤯
What He/You Would Do To Get His/Your Attention🥰
How He/You Would Wake Him/You Up😴
When Alastor Was Human, He...🧐
Imagine 5: First Dance❤
Songs That Describe Alastor😈
Imagine 6: Jambalaya🥰
Imagine 7: Jealousy😤
Alastor pictures🥰😘🥵 (Pt 1)
Imagine 8: Vulnerability❣️
Imagine 9: Vulnerability❣️ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 10: The Art Of Dance✨
Imagine 11: Set Free🦋
Imagine 12: The Art Of Dance✨ (Pt. 2/Finale)
Imagine 13: Bad Feelings😈
THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!🥵😘🥰
😳 (This photo of Alastor)
Alastor Pictures💋 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 15: The Bet😼
The Bet😼 (Alastor's POV)
Imagine 16: Charlie's Adopted Sis😘
Imagine 17: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 1)
NEW STORY OUT NOW!🥳
Imagine 18: Have We Met Before?💛 (Pt. 2/Finale)
Happy Valentine From Alastor😊
Imagine 19: Valentine's Day❤
Just for laughs!😉😁
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 20: The Radio Demon👿
Imagine 21: Twist Of Fate🧡
Alastor pictures (Pt 3💋 PLUS A SPECIAL GUEST)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 3)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 4)
Slumber Party With Alastor Would Include...🤭
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 4)
Imagine 22: Revenge Of The Wicked😈
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 5)
Imagine 23: Happy Birthday!🥳
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 6)
Poll Time!🥰
Imagine 24: When She Loved Me🌺
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 7)
❤perfection❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 5)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt 8)
🤍Voice Impersonations!🤍
Alastor Pictures (💋 Pt. 6)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 1🎶)
Imagine 25: The One & Only😇
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 7)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 8)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 9)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 2🎶)
Imagine 26: My Darling Doe🌸
Imagine 27: Nightmares Never End🩸
Just for laughs! 😉😁 (Pt 10)
Alastor's Serenade (Pt. 3🎶)
HMMMMM
Imagine 28: Shadow Demon🖤 (Pt. 1)
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 9)
😂🤣😂
Imagine 29: Shadow🖤 (Pt. 2/Finale)
W.O.W
Imagine 30: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 1)
Alastor ASMR❤
Alastor pictures (💋 Pt. 10)
Just for laughs!😉😁 (Pt. 11)
HELL YEAH!!!!
Imagine 31: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 2)
Imagine 32: A Radio's Tune🎵 (Pt. 3/Finale)
Thank You & Goodnight💙

Imagine 14: Comfort💜

3.4K 73 89
By ValerieWinks777

requested by MiniDevil793

Pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: for movie night at the hotel, its Alastor's turn to pick a movie, and he picks Silence Of The Lambs.
The movie makes you feel unsettled, so Alastor tries to comfort you*

*Your POV*

It has become tradition, that every Saturday night, no matter your plans, what you're already doing, or what you're about to do.

Everyone...must join in the Hazbin Hotel's longue, for movie night. 

A habit Charlie thought of, thinking that perhaps if everyone sat down and watched a movie together, we might actually find some common ground, or possibly a movie scene might have us erupt in a heart-to-heart chat about our feelings or problems. 

Though so far, no one has expressed their feelings over a sappy, sad, romantic scene in a movie. You all are demons; such moments won't make you confess yourself to anyone in less than two seconds.

Beside that, tonight happens to be Saturday. Thank God it wasn't Angel Dust's turn like it was last weekend. His movies always leave you with a very...unsettled and disgusted, feeling.

Though you have to admit as well, every movie Alastor picks also leaves you unsettled, but not in a cringe way, more or less in a...frightened, way.

Alastor loves horror movies, and the creepiest part about it is, Alastor's smile always grows wider whenever a scary scene appears on screen. While everyone else is cowering under blankets and pillows, Alastor laughs. 

And dread fills your stomach when you realize that tonight is Saturday, and while you sit on the couch beside Charlie, who sits beside Vaggie, you watch as Alastor searches the movies, humming under his breath. 

Hmm, what horrifying, disgusting yet entertaining picture show will Alastor pick tonight, he wonders?

Aha! That's it!

Silence of The Lambs. 

Cannibalism...his favorite! Though he isn't too keen on the other parts of the movie, he does look past that just to enjoy the cannibal moments. 

You groan under your breath seeing the movie he picked. Of course, you've never seen it, you've only ever heard. But seriously...this was expected of Alastor. He is a cannibal, after all. A very proud one, in fact. 

As the opening scene of the movie plays, Alastor snaps his fingers so that the longue lights flicker off, leaving you and the rest of the Hazbin crew...in the dark. Only to add more to the already tensed people around you. 

Charlie softly brings the blanket close to her chest, dreading that it was going to be another horror movie again. She shouldn't even let Alastor have a vote to be begin with. 

You feel the couch shift as Alastor's body plops itself down next to yours, crossing one leg over the other while his left arm rests on the couches armchair, his red eyes locked on the TV with focus, and amusement, and...excitement. 

You roll your eyes as you fold your arms. 

Angel Dust sits on the floor at the end of the right side of the couch, munching on a bowl of popcorn he refuses to share with anyone. Husk is passed out drunk on a recliner chair, and Niffty sits on top of the couch's cushion above you and Alastor's heads. 

You watch the movie, knowing there's nothing else to stare at due to the fact Alastor turned the lights off, and you certainly don't want to watch Alastor's face, knowing that by doing so, it will boost his ego even more. 

Though deep down, you do admit...Alastor is quite easy on the eyes. 

Pushing that aside, your eyes stare into the TV. Everything goes well at first, until a frightening moment happens, which involves Charlie squeaking out of fear as she hides under her blanket, Vaggie rolling her eyes while mumbling 'this is disgusting,' under her breath, Angel Dust simply sitting there, eating his popcorn. 

And Alastor...laughing softly, holding a hand near his lips like a high-school girl whose talking rumors to friends. You didn't know how much more you could take of this. 

You continue to watch the movie, the scenes becoming more and more unsettling and disgusting to your eyes, until at some point, a jump-scare so random happens that you leap up, your arms grabbing whatever is beside you.

That being...Alastor. 

Horror floods your face as your eyes meet his crimson gaze, the smile on his face turning into an amused smirk, as if his whole point choosing a horror movie was just so that you would get scared and reach for him. 

It made him feel a little special, deep down. Though he'll never tell. 

At that point, the disturbing background sounds coming from the movie, Alastor's red eyes staring into yours with a smirk on his face, it becomes to much. 

You rise from the couch. "I'm going to bed." 

You ignore Charlie's words as she tries to get you to come back, and you storm up the darkened staircase, until you enter the even more darkened hallway. It's silence...terrifying. 

"Stupid Alastor, stupid horror movie," you whisper to yourself, walking down the quiet hallway, the only sound a bone chilling wind outside the windows. The lights were out in the hallway, making it so that the red moonlight shines through the glass onto the floor, causing this to feel like you're in a horror movie, wandering aimlessly, while an evil force tracks your every step. 

A shudder runs up your spine, as you try to speed walk to your room, knowing that once you reach the safety of your room, nothing scary will happen. You just need to take a few steps more-

Suddenly, a hand falls on your shoulder, and a creepy, static voice fills the silence. "Hello Y/N, have the lambs stopped screaming yet?"

The sudden touch of a hand and the voice whispering in your ear makes you scream, flipping around only to be face to face with Alastor. He laughs amusingly at his joke, and only laughs harder when you hit him repeatedly on his chest. 

"You fucking asshole!" You shout at him, "that's not funny!"

"On the contrary darling, it is quite hilarious!" Alastor laughs again, before he notices just how upset you really are. Feeling a little pity, knowing that he was the one who caused it, he stops laughing, and asks you a question.

"Aw, did my choice of entertainment frighten you that badly? Goodness, next time speak up and tell me what you would have preferred instead." 

"Like it actually matters," you grumble, rolling your eyes, which causes Alastor to take his fingers and shape your pouty lips into a smile. 

"Do smile darling, you know, you're never fully dressed without one," he chuckles amusingly, his hand falling away from your chin as his posture straightens. "Though I do feel quite guilty for making you so frightened. Allow me to make it up to you. Follow me." 

You sigh. "Alastor I just want to go to sleep-"

"And you shall, my dear," he looks over his shoulder at you, "but for now, do come with me."

He starts to walk down the other end of the hallway, twirling his staff while doing so, and you stand there for a moment, wondering whether or not if you should follow Alastor to wherever he's going. You don't know if this is a prank or not. 

Still, the curiosity is enough to make you follow him for a minute, before he stops in front of a hotel room door, opening it grandly as he steps aside for you to go in first. 

You enter the room, your eyes widening when you see the lavish king-sized bed and black and red bed set taking up a fair portion of the room. Beside it, is a little oak nightstand with a small old timey radio that's playing an old 1920s song through faint static. 

You look right, and see a gorgeous view of Pentagram city, and two glass doors that slide open so that people can step onto the balcony to admire the view and any sunrise or sunset. 

The room was...stunning. 

Alastor smiles behind you, before he appears in front of you, standing by the bed, his hand extending to where he wants you to go. 

"Please, take a seat, darling."

"Wh-what's this?" You ask nervously. By now, it's obvious enough that you are in Alastor's bedroom, and he is OFFERING you to SIT on his BED. 

Who knows what the hell will happen next...Alastor is...unpredictable. 

He grins at you. "There is no need to be frightened darling, I only want you to be at your comfiest. Now please, take a seat." 

Alastor isn't the type of man that likes to repeat himself three times, so knowing that he is already on the second time asking you to sit, you walk over to the bed and plop down. He walks around the bed to stand in front of you, making a little 'aww' sound seeing you sitting there, staring up at him. 

"Look at you, so nice and comfy...you look quite adorable. Though I do believe there is a matter of your nightwear. You can't possibly sleep in everyday clothes. Here," Alastor snaps his fingers, and your day-to-day clothes disappear, and are replaced with a two-piece pajama set that's red with black stripes. 

You stare up at him, surprised. "Why are you doing this?" Alastor isn't known to be this...giving to other demons, unless he wants something in return. Mostly your soul. Is it your soul that he wants right now? Or is it...something else? 

He sits beside you. "I've told you, dear, I feel bad that you got scared during the movie. And knowing you, darling," he raises a hand and trails a finger down the bridge of your nose before booping it. "You are the type that will hold onto those scary thoughts well into the night until the dawn of morning. And everyone knows you cannot go about your day and not be well rested. So," he shifts, getting onto the bed and laying down on his back, his arms up above his head as he exhales a soft breath. "I will offer you my comfort and protection in case any nightmares or scary thoughts try to slip into your mind tonight."

You nearly laugh. Is this a joke? Who even is this man? This can't be Alastor.

But with the way he's staring up at you...you can't help but feel a little blush form on your cheeks as you feel the beating of your heart pick up its speed.

Maybe...it won't be so bad, to lay beside him, even if it's just for a few minutes. 

You lay down, feeling Alastor's arm rest on top your shoulders, pulling you a little bit closer to him. "There, isn't that better?"

You giggle, shifting your head so that your eyes meet his. His red gaze isn't mysterious, or hardened, or cold...no, it's soft, warm...welcoming almost. 

Yes, you could get used to this. To this warmth Alastor is unknowingly giving you while you lay beside him. Perhaps you should watch more horror movies just so that you have an excuse to do this with him every night.

The thought of it makes you giggle, which causes Alastor's ears to twitch a little, proving to you that those tuffs of red and black hair aren't actually hair...but EARS!

Your smile widens, the desire to reach up and touch them is strong, but you hold back, due to respect for Alastor. Alastor hates being touched, unless he initiates the touching first.

He notices the change in your eyes, and it doesn't take too long for him to understand what is going on inside your head. 

He exhales a little breath. "Five seconds."

"Pardon?"

He smiles. "You may touch them for five seconds." Normally, he wouldn't do this with any other demon or demoness. But you...you're different than the rest. He sees that, and that's what he likes most about you. 

And secretly...you are the first demoness to ever have the honor of touching his ears.

You smile excitedly, raising your hands and gently touching his ears. They're soft against your skin, and warm...each caress you do sends a tingle through Alastor's spine and makes the butterflies in his stomach take flight. 

Your touch felt too good to be true. So much so that he forgot about the five seconds and allowed you to caress and feel the softness of his ears for twenty seconds. 

When you finally felt satisfied, you lowered your hands, smiling up at him. "Thank you."

"Of course," he smiles, "now, get some rest. And don't you worry about anything. You have me to comfort you for the night."

He leans forward and kisses your forehead softly. A tradition his mother would do to him every night before he would go to sleep. The touch of his lips on your skin makes your cheeks blush and your heart pound a little faster. 

"Goodnight my charming demon belle," he whispers, "sleep well..."

Your eyes flutter shut at his words, and soon, he feels your body relax, and your breathing become a little deeper, proving that you have fallen into a pleasant, deep, slumber.

He sighs a breath of content, his arms tightening around you, as his head rests on top of yours. In no time, he too falls asleep, never releasing you from his arms. 

For the first time in many decades, he feels warm. Inside and out...

And it's all because of you. 

He takes note that he should definitely pick another horror movie next weekend. Who knows, he thinks to himself, if he picks something scarier...then maybe you and him will experience this moment again.   

He hopes so. 

THANKS FOR READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
158K 4K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
53.5K 784 17
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
60.9K 2.1K 24
You have been sent to Hell in accordance with your actions down on Earth. Now you're aligned with the Vee's, contacted to Valentino and are desperat...